Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) (42420 Views)

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by ebosie11(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
The former soldier was spotted at the Ogbor ward townhall meeting in Isiala Mbano LGA, Imo state. Once a General…always a General, lol. 

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/check-out-this-agbada-made-with.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by 0nyegame(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
confirm man,the man dey represent well with excess swag.

FCT tins again
i'm dedicating it to my girlfriend that saved my a** on val day.

you are the best in the world sweetie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by ademega(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
military uniform abuse

If I should discover that my girlfriend is one of the wailers on this forum, I will immediately cut off the relationship. it's very very certain, she gat no joy at all. she would always even be looking forward for my downfall no matter how much I try to please her.

pls some people should not take my comment personal oh, I beg u in the name of whatever.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Lusola15: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Madness every where u go in naija

6 Likes

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Always a general
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by ashmanpolo: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
This one na camouflage tarpaulin. Used for transporting all the daily 'egunje' from Keke napep, taxi, molue etc.
Dem fit hide N30m inside that cap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Emekamex(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is kinda cool.

1 Like

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by NOC1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
lol, Rev father Bob and this has been his mode of dressing for over two years, that is the dude dress code to occasions I heard he was a military man in the States.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by belloabd1914(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
D cap ehn
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Iamlordgee(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Retired Soldier man.. He too bam o

1 Like

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by onojaduru: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Aaw!Lovely
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Brugo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just look at this. Typical biafran abusing privileges. If he is punished now, they'll be screaming marginalisation.

Even a general should not abuse this uniform.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by sammyj: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one!!! grin
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by okoro4: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
See swag
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Correct Guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by OCTAVO: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lolzzz
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by LoveMachine(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Overswag!
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by nikkiking(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lusola15:
Madness every where u go in naija
is not madness.
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Grandiose delusion
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by skedemi(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin that cap na die
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Brugo:
Just look at this. Typical biafran abusing privileges. If he is punished now, they'll be screaming marginalisation.

Na wa ooh. Did an Igbo man/woman left you to be raised my a single parent?

32 Likes

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by funnyme(f): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see for 9ija.

1 Like

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Old soldier never dies

1 Like

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by godoluwa(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
ok
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
This one and Buhari are the same. It is too hard for them to retire into civilian life.

I bet he issues the following orders to his wife:

"About turn by number, march to the bed! Decommission your uniform!! Mount and spread legs!!!"

And..."Attack!" (To himself).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
The military need to handle this man. Disrespect for the noble profession

4 Likes

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol. The man must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by Temismith(f): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
OK, av seen it
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by orlarbissy(f): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Funny man
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
lol...even shaking with left..wht a proud ex soja
Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Brugo:

is the uniform meant for nigerians alone? I thought army uniform is the same in the world. Why re you trying so hard to bring biafra on this issue? That pix sound amusing but F you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) by okooloyun1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Degree & The Nigerian Mentality / Ekiti Election; Policeman Caught Sleeping While Watching Over Ballot Box. Photo / Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.