Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) (24854 Views)

Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics) / See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia / Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by viviangist: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
The Nigeria President, President Muhammadu Buhari Today at the state House in Abuja , receives in audience the Liberian President, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and the Ooni of Ife , see the photos below.

https://www.facebook.com/femi.adesina.102/posts/959346514157689?pnref=story

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by viviangist: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2016

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buhari receives his certificate, bet we will never see that headline?
Anyway goodluck to the illiterate.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Thought the idiot doesnt shake hands with women?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
All this small countries wanting to put there problems on our head should please chill we have enough problems to solve now

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Kenzico(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
This Woman has been President of Liberia Since my SS2 days in 2006. Wow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Buu-buu, Ebola eeeeeee! ***scampers for safety***

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
mrvitalis:
All this small countries wanting to put there problems on our head should please chill we have enough problems to solve now

Just imagine oo...very soon Seychelles go come!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari receives his certificate, bet we will never see that headline?
Anyway goodluck to the illiterate.
Dude you need a brand new lease of life. This hate is eating you up silently. When do you ever find the time to have a good laugh, mix with strangers like normal human beings, love someone, make love to someone, and generally be happy??

Take it easy, life could be a lot more fun than you think.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by ishiamu(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trash trash trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
Welcome mama Ellen, wetin u carry come ?

Baba please be careful with Ebo....LA ooo

my ten kobo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Thought the idiot doesnt shake hands with women?

He is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for heaven's sake. Mister, show some respect.

32 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Iroh88:
Dude you need a brand new lease of life. This hate is eating you up silently. When do you ever find the time to have a good laugh, mix with strangers like normal human beings, love someone, make love to someone, and generally be happy??

Take it easy, life could be a lot more fun than you think.
Most of what you wrote above describes my personality, am a vivacious person.
But I 'd continue to pour bile/scorn on Bubu's govt, you should know what am talking about, you did the same thing until the election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:

Most of what you wrote above describes my personality, am a vivacious person.
But I 'd continue to pour bile/scorn on Bubu's govt, you should know what am talking about, you did the same thing until the election.

So damn untrue, your accusation. The worst I did was keep my "fingers" shut when I don't wanna complement. But you, you insult him over every single thing, even when he does right, even when he doesn't do ANYTHING!

Makes it appear as though you are living a very sad life. wink

34 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
I still have a goal of being a female president one day. First lady will be ok too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Iroh88:
So damn untrue, your accusation. The worst I did was keep my "fingers" shut when I don't wanna complement. But you, you insult him over every single thing, even when he does right, even when he doesn't do ANYTHING!

Makes it appear as though you are living a very sad life. wink

Am content with life bro, don't need advice from paid hacks.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Iroh88(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:

Am content with life bro, don't need advice from paid hacks.
Indeed, you DON'T! grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
folksync:

He is the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for heaven's sake. Mister, show some respect.
[/s]

Was GEJ not the President of the Republic when your ilk regurgitated some of the worst curses known to man?

[img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/GET+OUT+THE+WAY+_e9a4ca053424916827c2a554ffefc764.jpg[/img]

Abeg commont for road make I spit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Was GEJ not the President of the Republic when your ilk regurgitated some of the worst curses known to man?

Abeg commont for road make I spit.

You have no excuse to disrespect the office of the president. Why use the word "Idiot" for no reason? I criticized GEJ when necessary. I never disrespected him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I still have a goal of being a female president one day.
First lady will be ok too.

I intend to be the president of Nigeria too one day. I wish you good luck.
Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
folksync:

too late mahn

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by omowolewa: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
When will this woman finish her tenure self?
Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
folksync:

I intend to be the president of Nigeria too one day. I wish you good luck.
thankz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
angry
Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

[img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/GET+OUT+THE+WAY+_e9a4ca053424916827c2a554ffefc764.jpg[/img]

Abeg commont for road make I spit
apc zombies are known hypocrites.. Dnt mind them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Anikulhapo:
Fool!!!!
angry
Re: Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
So this woman is still in power.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sidikat Motunrayo Adetoun Weds. Osinbajo, Sanusi At Awujale Daughter's Wedding / Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial / Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.