Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Those That Will Be Punished By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those That Will Be Punished By God (395 Views)

I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those That Will Be Punished By God by ACKCITY: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Have you been cheating your employee and think it is nothing? Then you need to read this quickly.

Malachi 3:5 “At that time I will put you on trial. I am eager to witness against all sorcerers and adulterers and liars. I will speak against those who cheat employees of their wages, who oppresses widows, or who deprive foreigners living among you of justice, for this people do not fear me” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. (NLT)

So if you are guilty of any of these, what you should do now is to repent and ask God for forgiveness.

http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/02/those-that-will-be-punished-by-god.html

1 Like

Re: Those That Will Be Punished By God by Amberon: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Also, sorcerers, adulterers, fornicators, liars, fortune tellers, thieves, the sexually pervasive, etc will all have their place in the lake of fire.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Jennifer Garner Returns To Her Childhood Faith / Video Showing How Christ In Your Sinful Self Can Change You Automatically / Christianity Is In The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.