Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here (2290 Views)

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert / Client Service Officer At Pivotage Consulting‏ {lagos} / Human Resources Officer At Pivotage Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by TaymmyT: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
The interview for financial Analyst held on Thursday lastweek.
The crowd was amazing. And am sure it's just one person they need.

I love those questions though. Questions like, how would you use concatenate on excel and what do u know about V-Lookup, how would you use financial modules to formulate and analyze business decision for a company,etc. Meehn it's trully Financial Analyst. Thank God for my chief Accountant who taught me all those things and usually carry me along during the implementations of all those financial analysis, i would've fuckedUP.

Please who scale through the 1st stage and got invite to meet with their client today?
Please letz talk.
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by jinwas(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
TaymmyT:
The interview for financial Analyst held on Thursday lastweek.
The crowd was amazing. And am sure it's just one person they need.

I love those questions though. Questions like, how would you use concatenate on excel and what do u know about V-Lookup, how would you use financial modules to formulate and analyze business decision for a company,etc. Meehn it's trully Financial Analyst. Thank God for my chief Accountant who taught me all those things and usually carry me along during the implementations of all those financial analysis, i would've fuckedUP.

Please who scale through the 1st stage and got invite to meet with their client today?
Please letz talk.

Sigh!

You cunning AF bro.

Do you remember this? https://www.nairaland.com/2925911/financial-analyst-urgently-needed#42814985

But you still went for the interview.

Stop shattering people's hope just because you want it all.

Bless!

3 Likes

Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
jinwas:

Sigh!

You corny AF bro.

Do you remember this? https://www.nairaland.com/2925911/financial-analyst-urgently-needed#42814985

Bless!

Lmao! Fear Nigerians
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by davide470(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
jinwas:

Sigh!

You corny AF bro.

Bless!
The OP, TaymmyT deserve a ban right for, first calling the Job a scam and now talking about interview.

..But I don't think people's opinion should stop you from applying to any Job you see.
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by jinwas(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
davide470:
The OP, TaymmyT deserve a ban right for, first calling the Job a scam and now talking about interview.

..But I don't think people's opinion should stop you from applying to any Job you see.

It actually didn't even stopped me.

Funny though, he might have sat next to me at the interview, cause we were few.
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by eipreel(f): 6:28am On Feb 17, 2016
davide470:

After I have been scammed by GNLD in several ways and lost all my NYSC allawee you think I won't run from wherever I see S let alone scam? undecided

1 Like

Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by TaymmyT: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Haabaa nah!

Sincerely, the name pivotage didn't ring a bell and it wasn't found on google both their websites and their thread was not on the internet. that was why I concluded it's a scam.

It was when the poster nahw came in to say they are consulting/recruitment firm and that they'r relatively new. That's what change my perspective about them, so I decided to believe the poster and send my CV immediately the poster said this.
So, @jinwas,boltmeister and davide470..you can see am not the kind of bad person you guyz were thinking?
You can also try to search them on the internet to confirm my claim.

@jinwas...did u go for the 2nd interview with their client at ikoyi?
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by davide470(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2016
TaymmyT:
Haabaa nah!

Sincerely, the name pivotage didn't ring a bell and it wasn't found on google both their websites and their thread was not on the internet. that was why I concluded it's a scam.

It was when the poster nahw came in to say they are consulting/recruitment firm and that they'r relatively new. That's what change my perspective about them, so I decided to believe the poster and send my CV immediately the poster said this.

That's not the point. Did you go back to refute your assertion of the job being a "GNLD"?

Anyways, wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by davide470(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
eipreel:

After I have been scammed by GNLD in several ways and lost all my NYSC allawee you think I won't run from wherever I see S let alone scam? undecided
Lool! tongue

Did you run a check on Google/Nairaland before honoring such invites?
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by jinwas(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2016
TaymmyT:
Haabaa nah!

So, @jinwas,boltmeister and davide470..you can see am not the kind of bad person you guyz were thinking?
You can also try to search them on the internet to confirm my claim.

@jinwas...did u go for the 2nd interview with their client at ikoyi?

Okay!

Nope, I didn't get past the first stage.
Re: Financial Analyst Interview At Pivotage On Thurs Feb11, Letz Meet Here by eipreel(f): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
davide470:
Lool! tongue

Did you run a check on Google/Nairaland before honoring such invites?

Was using a nokia3310 then undecided

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Job Opening At Richbond Concept Ltd / Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) / Play And Win Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.