Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,597 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (68816 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Meet The Cute Igbo Guy That Linda Ikeji Is Crushing On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by dhateeboi(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
OK! It is fake what good has that done to u? Have u tot abt that?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
It's just a bag,

what's so special about a bag?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ChuxMyk(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
But what is so special about the bag?

You can pack your house inside it and travel to London. grin grin
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Rikidony(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.

the account is verified
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Atlantian: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
It is clearly fake now, its glaring.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Aikayy: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
H
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ayoncox: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda IKEJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :/cheesywink
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ekseel(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just passing LOL
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ayoncox: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda IKEJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII how Market?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by skedemi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
what if na Aba made buh I think the DM was faked
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by cescky(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
CastedDude:
When called out, she said she's too rich to buy fake. To underscore her assertion, she said she waited in line for 8 months to get her Hermes bag. When pushed further, she locked her page. But a Nigerian who doesn't want wahala, DMed Hermes through their official IG handle and got a reply. Hermes says the bag pictured below, is a counterfeit......

http://www.ngtrends.com/2016/02/hermes-confirms-that-linda-ikejis-bags-are-fake/

but why will people go this far to discredit another?

omo, people are jobless oo, if the person accusing her channeled this enegy into something else he for done hammer oo
na whaoo

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Tpave(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Wetin come be una wahala now. Make una leave my sister alone. Her life na her business. Shooh!!!
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by upko1: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by SoNature(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
The things that move Nigerian ladies shock me! SMH
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by tinsel: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Friends should advise Linda that this is Nigeria. In Nigeria if we cannot beat you we destroy you. This is a lesson she needs to learn while shunning out her wealth openly.

2 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bro...she's not bragging. Sometimes, you've got to let haters know that you aren't in the same class financially. They may be doing fine financially but still not in the same class. Gerrit ?
godoluwa:
The only thing I dislike about her reply is 'I'm too rich'. i'm nt a hater bt igberaga lo ma n siwaju...
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Frankiss44(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
Busted... Lol

Nigerians though. They can go the limit to fall someone's hand
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by holuphisayor(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
About sleeping and noticed bags made frontpage. Na wa ohh
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by godoluwa(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
Bro...she's not bragging. Sometimes, you've got to let haters know that you aren't in the same class financially. They may be doing fine financially but still not in the same class. Gerrit ?
Is she as rich/influential like OBAT? How many times has baba brags about his wealth? akin alabi of n a i r a b e t swims in billions yet he doesnt brag. She has money, fine but bragging is shit. let me ask you how many times Mark that owns facebook has ever shout on social media that he is rich. shes just a human & not super-woman.

5 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by godoluwa(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
holuphisayor:
About sleeping and noticed bags made frontpage. Na wa ohh

lmao, ao market boss?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by 6digitscomrade: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
another critical thinker..
dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by holuphisayor(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
lmao, ao market boss?
Thank God bro...
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by 6digitscomrade: 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
chai ...oh wat a rat race..
Mprepz:

the account is verified
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
It's funny guys can't tell the difference. It looks like a bag I can get for a friend for just 5k

3 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
It's just a bag,

what's so special about a bag?

Everything undecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
godoluwa:
The only thing I dislike about her reply is 'I'm too rich'. i'm nt a hater bt igberaga lo ma n siwaju...

Displaying of wealth is childish because it add nothing meaningful to the wellbeing of those seeing it. our reasoning is not the same & seeing how wealthy she is, some people with low iq can go into crimes so that they themselves will make it by force

Na everywhere yu go see this one sha.... My eyes are on youyou grin grin grin
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by godoluwa(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
DonJoeSneh:

Na everywhere yu go see this one sha.... My eyes are on youyou grin grin grin
lmao. my boss, hope u dey kill alabi with lossnobet
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
Logician:
It's funny guys can't tell the difference. It looks like a bag I can get for a friend for just 5k

You would if you had a chance to touch it undecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by morganacanta: 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
ElDaIllest:
That Hermes account is not credited if you ask me all celebrity account, firm,organization or community have a blue mark attached to their handle to confirm the authenticity of the account... just clearing my sisters name...IMO kwenu grin
You sound stupid .this is a DM.

3 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by doveda: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video) / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.