Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,557 members, 7,840,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (68814 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Meet The Cute Igbo Guy That Linda Ikeji Is Crushing On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sabdaz: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Why should this be trending?

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Malakh: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2016
I came here and I'm like...she's such an a$$
doveda:

Most rich men wouldn't complainsmiley however a poor oneundecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by 989900: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2016
They make clones in China and Vietnam from $25-$250, that even Dumas will blindly but proudly advertise, and Emile Hermes will blindly but proudly use.

Even Jane Birkin, got fed up with the 'Birkin' bag -- she doesn't even fancy having 2 bags at a time!

So:

1. If you use the original @ N4,000,000, you are a 'mugu', probably a shallow person especially if you come from a 'not-so' super rich background; struggled to get your money.

2. If you use the replica/fake/clone, @ N40,000, you are 'cheap'!

3. You can't win!

Lesson 1: Modesty is a virtue, do your thing and let people do the talking while you sit back and watch in amusement (DON'T DO YOUR THING AND DO THE TALKING AT THE SAME TIME -- IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY).

Lesson 2: Not every little mundane you acquire should be advertised.

Lesson 3: "The dirty little secret of some of the world’s wealthiest people is that they rarely act like it. Instead of over-the-top spending, they’re busy figuring out how to save and invest to have that much more in the future. It’s a habit you might want to consider in order to build up your own little storehouse of cash." -- Forbes.

5 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by eromspete(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2016
If Hermes gives out pointers to spot a fake bag, the people making the counterfeit products will learn and improve on creating better fake bags grin

dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Women will always be women... undecided
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by LockDown69(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Gbam! E don red. grin
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Lammyz(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Ama not be the richest but I want quality.
Don't wanna buy fake and call it quality.
Hate forming porsche like Linda Ikeji.
Fake birkins Hermes calling it quality.
Stop forming shits bitcha.
You mothaf***** blogger.
Ama knock your hair off and turn you to a Buddha.
Hate you fake Linda
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by just2okworld(f): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by BlackHummer(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Even if the bag was original, what was she trying to achieve by posting the pictures on media? In my opinion, that was very immature. Exhibitionism is a true reflection of insecurity, pride & childishness.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by redcliff: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2016
dominique:
How are we sure that is not a fake Hermes page created to further discredit Linda? For Hermes should have at least given pointers on why they think the bag is fake.

Why should they give pointers? You think they have that kind of time? You asked a question and they answered it. What else are you looking for?
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by zheroes(m): 7:39am On Feb 17, 2016
What a shame!!!!! Instead of her to just keep quiet. I remember when one of my stupid ex asked that so I don't know beyonce? And I was like heyyy ...how does knowing her put food on my table.? Its your money girl spend it how you like, it doesn't diminish or add to mine. You ve been bursted!!! Next time don't blow your trumpet.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Shelomo(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Let's us assumed the bag is fake...@Hermes#showusoriginal.
we have seen fake,let see orji.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by justicejay(m): 7:47am On Feb 17, 2016
godoluwa:
lmao. my boss, hope u dey kill alabi with lossnobet
which one be loss no bet? For which betting company
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by CharleyCharley: 7:49am On Feb 17, 2016
openmine:
but wait ohh so sumone really went as far as investigating d authenticity of a 'common hand bag' just 2 justify dat Linda is carrying d fake one?

So Dis is how sum folks have become so jobless and lazy 2 worry ova wat Anoda person or individual is using?

I guess 'mind ur business' is no longer possible in Dis strange world....

oda developed countries r busy going into innovations dat can make life easier for folks...sum pips from Dis part of d world r busy indulging in 'gossips' and minding odas business....Chai

Just common hand bag ohhh....kai

the irony & hypocrisy dripping from your comment is just too high.

Mind your business? Seriously?

Please remind me again how linda became wealthy? By minding her business?

I'm indifferent about this saga but truth must be said; Linda just got served a good dose of her own medicine grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by CharleyCharley: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2016
sinaj:
cme nd push me out undecided

bag of trouble cheesy cheesy
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by CharleyCharley: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

O ga

How can you argue over a bag that ‘some research' claims might be a better investment than a stock market?

better investment than the stock market? [

Crase people full nairaland o shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2016
this gal can't afford a real Hermes bag, but she could afford a 500 million naira house....
seriously
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by MaestroLB: 8:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Facebook owns Instagram, they're not rivals...at least not to Zuckerberg!
morganacanta:

That's beyonce where is the blue ink...isn't she verified ?
And zuckerberg can't be on instagram since he owns Facebook that's like promoting his rival ...stop with the lies biko !

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by MaestroLB: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2016
That instagram page you put up isn't beyonce's. There is ALWAYS a blue tick on verified official pages of popular personalities. Even Twitter does it.
morganacanta:

And zuckerberg can't be on instagram since he owns Facebook that's like promoting his rival ...stop with the lies biko !

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by MaestroLB: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2016
That instagram page isn't beyonce's. There is ALWAYS a blue tick on verified official pages of popular personalities. Even Twitter does it.
morganacanta:

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Gorgeousolasco(f): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Dubemkelly:
Moral Lesson; Don't Brag When You Ain't Sure Of Yourself and What You'Ve Got... Linda Just Got Served. Why Locking Your acct? Though IG is To Feed People With Pics And You Are a Blogger Who Talks About Other People? Hypocritical World. $25k For Just A Bag? Women Are Just Something else. If The Bag Doubles Money Then It's Worth It, If Not, That's Really Something God. Himself Has No Say. *Gives Up*
Jesus! $25k. Oga o. Dats millons of naira for a bag. Baba God, pick up
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by openmine(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
CharleyCharley:

the irony & hypocrisy dripping from your comment is just too high.

Mind your business? Seriously?

Please remind me again how linda became wealthy? By minding her business?

I'm indifferent about this saga but truth must be said; Linda just got served a good dose of her own medicine grin grin

First of all,i was only expressing my opinion which am entitled to....
You think am being hypocritical and i ask...for what reason? undecided undecided
Am i in any way related to linda? Or am i from her tribe or place?
Its quite funny and preposterous how u throw such words... cheesy

If u really digested d main contents of my last comment,You wud notice where i said we need to start going beyond the gossip madness and rather focus our attention and drive to more productive and innovative aspects that will make life beta for our society just like oda developed countries...

Wats my business if linda ikeji bought a fake hand bag with such a huge amount of money....she can buy an island or a yacht...dats her business and her money....why sud i b bothered??

Now that you have found out that she carries a "fake hand bag" with her,how has that increased ur bank account or made life beta 4 u?? undecided

Like i said and i will keep saying it....linda being wealthy or bought a hand bag(real or fake) sud be none of ur business...Deal with it... tongue

And if u in any way don't like my opinion or admission,locate the nearest lagoon and do the needful.... sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by dasphinx1(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2016
morganacanta:

Just to point something out..... Zucherberg(Facebook) owns Instagram as well... wink

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by godoluwa(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2016
justicejay:
which one be loss no bet? For which betting company
na joke o
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by indoorlove(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Some people dull for real life sha!!. how you can carry person matter for like this.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Obaf16(f): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2016
doveda:

Very secure

Have you bothered to do your research?
I Google it nd i knew d leather used,inner used is d same with the outer,d only special tin is dat those studs on it are real gold.Apart frm locking it with code,i think d leather can b cut during operation without touching d lock,dat is y i z so.

1 Like

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2016
The Yorubas have an adage

"Ti Isu Eni Bata, Ama Fi Owo Boje Ni" (literal translation: When Your Yams do very well, you eat it in the concealment of your hands)

It simply means you do not go bragging about how successful you have become.

When you show off too much this is what happens.

Whether or not the bag is fake....whether or not the Hermes account is fake.......more than enough mud is already sticking on the wall.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ariesbull: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2016
I am an igbo and I will say Linda is getting sillier by the day

Can she do something for the motherless babaies or any charity work

Hermes bag
Herpes bag
Cease bag

Bullshit ...pussy hole
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by wayodude(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Kai Naijas sha.so this kain gist don enter 4 pages. Wonderful...meanwhile 70% of una never see food chop lol
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Linda busted! Lmao! grin
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by sinaj(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2016
CharleyCharley:

bag of trouble cheesy cheesy
grin m nt jore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.