Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots (68810 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / Meet The Cute Igbo Guy That Linda Ikeji Is Crushing On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Dynamite02: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shelomo:
Let's us assumed the bag is fake...@Hermes#showusoriginal.
we have seen fake,let see orji.
bagbible.com/blog/how-to-spot-a-fake/hermes/
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by WebSurfer(m): 1:59am On Feb 18, 2016
ElDaIllest:
That Hermes account is not credited if you ask me all celebrity account, firm,organization or community have a blue mark attached to their handle to confirm the authenticity of the account... just clearing my sisters name...IMO kwenu grin
for your mind you don make sense.. Clap for yourself for the valid points which i concur to. Anyway im hoping you didnt say this as a typical IPOB youth or you are expecting she'll notice you... A serious pity
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by ElDaIllest(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2016
WebSurfer:
for your mind you don make sense.. Clap for yourself for the valid points which i concur to. Anyway im hoping you didnt say this as a typical IPOB youth or you are expecting she'll notice you... A serious pity
my brother, if only we can stop hating and show some love this world will be a better place smiley
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by Phobia1: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2016
ElDaIllest:
That Hermes account is not credited if you ask me all celebrity account, firm,organization or community have a blue mark attached to their handle to confirm the authenticity of the account... just clearing my sisters name...IMO kwenu grin
Their fan base is not up to d nos dat can b verified doesnt mean its a fake page.
Re: Hermes Confirms That Linda Ikeji's Bags Are FAKE!.. See Screenshots by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
godoluwa:
lmao. my boss, hope u dey kill alabi with lossnobet
Omo, dem no gree put that option again ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) / Nazanin Jafarian Alakija Dated Rob Kardashian (Photos) / Where Is Chioma?” — Davido’s Father Inquires As They Take Family Photos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.