Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211480 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 28, 2016
@ Okaicom and Joe4christ.

I must commend you guys for displaying high level of understanding in trashing out your individual believes. Kudos in a million folds. grin

How i wish others can emulate una style, maybe the truth would have been revealed. Ignorant folks everywhere. @all religion defenders. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
OkaiCorne:

One question for you, was nature created or did it come by "coincidence"?

Another thing is, it's common knowledge religion is a scam, and it seems you don't get what I've been saying all this while. Once the TRUTH is experienced personally, the veil of religion is lifted from your eyes.

You and Otem are on a journey which I pretty much encourage. You've both separated from the herd to know what the TRUTH really is. Of course religious people will shout blasphemy and all that stuff (Jesus went through the same thing!)...but at the end of the journey (which I completely trust the master of the universe will not mislead you), you become much better of.

I only know of the one True GOD, He is called many names I really don't care about... I preferably call him the Master of the Universe and Father of All...

I entrust your very souls to Him as He has your user manual.

All the best...
I only know One True God through His son,Jesus Christ. No one knows or comes to the father of all except through Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

1. Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon returned to his throne, seeing that no one ruled over it. And those who loved the king told him of the prophecy which I had revealed to Belshazzar his son.
2. Then the king said, why is everyone afraid to take up the throne since the departure of Belshazzar my son? Why are you all scared of dying?
3. Now listen to what I shall tell you; I have tasted death and I have seen that death is not bad at all. Now I have seen that not only does human have souls, but animals also have souls which are connected to one another. For these are the things which I saw when I lost my life in the place where I fled to.
4. I fled to a place in the east of Babylon where the land is dry and red. And I was famished, dying after about a month.
5. Now when I died, I was taken around the universe. And I saw great things everywhere I went; for the light of God is he which led me into many places.
6. I have seen unspeakable things. I have seen beyond time in the places beyond. For the light of the Lord has led me through the places in the celestial.
7. Now listen to the things I saw beyond and you shall know that God is not the God of one kingdom, but of all kingdoms.
8. Did the light not show me the events at the beginning of time? For when the sun was in God, there was no time at all. But when the sun was put out of his numerous lights, then did time begin.
9. I say to you, the God whom Dany’al serve is true indeed; for he has no special treatment with him. He is just love and no wickedness is found with him. He is indeed a father.
10. Did I not see all the animals which are no more in existence? I see even some animals with stretched necks; I saw also one with the similitude of an elephant. And one with the similitude of a wild cat.
11. I saw many serpents and scorpions in their places also. The wild animals together with the domestic animals all come together. Then also, I saw many heavens. And they are made by the imaginations of the gods.
12. Yet many of them did not know that their imaginations has created those places as they strongly wished. Did I not see the heaven of the god of Yacob ? Yes, it was the first heaven imagined by a god, which is the third heaven after the first and second heaven made by God.
13. I also saw the heavens of the gods of Hindi and of the continent of Ephradite.
14. Now I have learnt that by the worship of any of the gods shall the afterlife of a homo be determined. For all the gods have the heavens and the horrors with them. And they have powers over the souls who worshipped them while on earth.
15. And they can deliver any soul to wherever they have chosen; either the heavens or the places of horror.
16. But I tell you, the Greatest Light has made no heaven or a place of torment for anyone after death, but only a place of correction did he make. And after then can a soul be reincarnated back to the earth or other places.
17. Now I shall advise you in this; if you shall worship a god, choose not the very difficult ones, but go after the gods whose punishments are mild. But it is better to worship none of them, but to worship God by the use of your head in meditation.
18. For in meditating shall the signs of God be made known to the homos.
19. Now I Nebuchadnezzar also visited the places where the animals were gathered in their afterlife. And I saw my pet monkey which had died about ten years ago.
20. But I tell you, this animal recognised me and came with me. And in the midst of the animals did I behave myself like one of them. And I learnt much about them; how they speak with one another; how they think and how they make the world better. For the faeces of some of them have breezes in them which cures the sicknesses of the homos, but no one knows this. And the plants also can be nourished by the wastes of these animals.
21. For I say this; the animals you see all have souls too, which are in their heads. And they fear also for their lives, for the uncertainty of death. And they dream also.
22. And the food which they feed upon also can affect their spirituality and mentality. For if you feed them with good meal, they can even do unimaginable things and become useful to you more.
23. Now I know how to tame both the lions and the elephants. For the light has taught me how to do so. For if an animal sees you bend your knees close to it, it shall be attracted to you.
24. And if you speak in their language, which I have been taught, they shall understand you. Now I tell you, in the kingdom of Babylon shall I teach the homos how to tame the animals. For only the gods know how to do this before, but I shall teach it to everyone now.
25. After Nebuchadnezzar had ended his sayings, he took up his throne again without fear, saying, I have seen the life after death and it is not horrible. Now I do not fear death. For if it comes so soon, I shall accept it.
26. Now all these thing did I learn like in a few moments in the heavenlies, knowing not that time on earth has passed away so much. For this is my third year since death, but my body did not decay in the red sand upon which I died, because the heavenlies know that I shall return to the same body at my return to the earth, so they have preserved the body from decaying.
27. Now after about a year did Darius, the king of Peres come upon the land of Babylon and conquered it. Then he killed Nebuchadnezzar the king and took the kingdom of Babylon.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

1. At the taking of Babylon by Darius the king, he began to set rulers over the land of Babylon, which he now ruled over.
2. And Darius chose rulers among they of Babylon and among they of Peres. And Darius himself set his seat in Babylon and then was I made to be over the princes of Peres. But I pleaded with Darius to permit my three friends, Abdengr, Meshak and Shadrak maintain their positions.
3. Now all the princes of Peres hated me because Darius the king had set me over the kingdom of Peres. Now the princes had made the king to sign, saying, let everyone serve Mazda your god. Now this they did because they knew that I shall not join them to worship any god except God.
4. Now the priests of Mazda made a great image, saying, this figure is the representation of Mazda our god. Now let everyone come to bow their heads to it at the time of prayer. Now I knew that they made this image for the intent of finding fault against me. For they had gone to Babylon to obtain the signature of the king, saying, let anyone who does not worship your god be cast into the den of the lions.
5. And so was the decree made strong by the sign of Darius the king upon it, but himself was not in the land anymore; for he has gone to the land of Babylon to oversee it.
6. Now after about a week since the setting down of the image of Mazda to be worshipped, the princes of Persia came after me and took hold of me while I was in a deep meditation; for I opened my windows for breeze to come into my head, according to my manner.
7. Now the priests said, the king has signed that anyone caught in this manner should be thrown into the den of lions, but you, being a leader in Peres, have broken the rule. Now shall you be cast into the den of lion.
8. But if you shall step down from your position, then shall we let you go free.
9. Now when I heard it, I said, I shall not step down from my position because the king has put me there. And I shall not worship a god which is forced upon me. For how shall I worship the god that is forced upon me like others do?
10. I have known the God of the universe, the brightest light, so I shall not worship any other.
11. Now the princes put me in a prison, saying, we shall give you six days and if you do not change your decision, you shall be thrown into the den of lion. And even the king shall not save you because he did sign it himself and it shall not be reversed.
12. Now when it was about four days that I would be thrown into the den of lions, I began to meditate greatly upon the words which had been taught me by the light of God. And these words are the words which speaks to the head of wild animals to calm them.
13. For I have learned different words to calm down different animals, but I have not tested any upon the lions before. Now when I was afraid of my imagination, I wrote to Shadrak, delivering the letter to the hand of the chief jailer who loved me so much.
14. And the jailer sent the letter by the hand of the king’s envoy, saying, deliver it to one named Shadrak who is the chief counsellor of the king.
15. Now when the six days were fulfilled, I was cast into the den of lions. Now when I looked, I was greatly afraid; so were the lions also. And they went backward and roared.
16. Now when they began to come slowly towards me, I began to make incantations out of the words which I had learnt. And the lions halted, for I spoke in their languages, which themselves spoke through their heads; for all animals and wild beasts speak to each other more with the use of the soft organs in their heads more than the use of their mouths.
17. Now the lions came around me and lay on me. And I was afraid that they shall tear me into pieces, but they did not do that to me. Now the things which they spoke did I feel in my head; and I knew their desires; for they wished to be out of the den, which was not their natural homes.
18. Then I said to them also in their language; this shall be done to you.
19. Now on the second day of my stay in the den, Darius the king came, for he had seen the letter which I sent to Shadrak. But when he came, he heard that I was already cast into the den.
20. Now Darius was furious because he did not know that the princes did cast me in prison before, because they did not tell him. But he knew this when Shadrak told him.
21. Now the king came rushing to the den. Then he cried out with a loud voice and I answered him. Then was I taken out of the den. Now in rage, Darius the king took all the princes who had conspired against me. And he threw them in the den in anger, saying, you did this thing to a righteous homo as Dany’al and did not tell me of the matter beforehand.
22. Now go and taste of death yourself, for Dany’al has overcome death by the use of the knowledge of his God. Now the lions did not stay back, for they tore apart the princes who had plotted against me.
23. Then was I restored to my position. And the king declared that everyone in the land should worship the God of the universe and not the gods who enforced themselves on the homos.
24. Now I adjure the king on behalf of the lions in the den and he said, O Dany’al, I shall hear you, but if we let them go back to the jungle, how shall we make sport with them and obtain money from the people?
25. Then I advised the king saying, let us get another and let these ones go. And it shall be also that the others we have also shall be set free after five years. And in this way shall it be, to avoid keeping an animal with us forever.
26. For it is better to allow the wild animals be in their natural places than keeping them in a confinement. So let us set them free every five years and get other ones; then we can make a study of the behaviour of they which were set free and they which have never been caught before.
27. So the king consented and we took the lions to the jungle and replaced them with other ones.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
1. A time came when I was devoid of vision. And my head was greatly confused. And I became empty within me, because I was greatly worried at the continuous state of my people. For I no more feel convenient seeing my people in captivity.
2. And my soul wept bitterly, for I desired to depart Peres and lead my people back to their place in Hittite.
3. Now while I meditated again, I saw deep in my head the gathering of stones together to form a circle. Now I pondered on the meaning when I was awake. And this did I see four more times in my meditation, but I saw nothing more.
4. Now when I was grieved, I shouted out of my meditation because I did not know the meaning of it. Now when I meditated again, I saw one with a stature like that of the light when he was in the form of a flesh.
5. And I said, who are you? Now he said to me, I am Atum. Then I said, who are you? And he said to me, I am he who sent an angel to you to tell you that you should not fear in the days when your friends were thrown into the fire. Eartum is the name I am called in many places apart from Egypt, but I am a son of God not well known now, but shall be well known in the future; for I have made myself so small so that I could be hidden. But I shall become known all over the world in many years to come and forever.
6. They call me Atum in Egypt because they regard me as one through which civilization is tmade possible. And in Grecon am I known as Atomos; and in Hittite, which is your kingdom, I have been called Zerre in the tongue of the Hittite because I am only little known to them.
7. Now Do not fear, O Dany’al because I am the son of the Greatest Light. And I love light over darkness. I love inventions and improvements upon the earth. Now I have come to change the era. And I shall teach you how to make inventions with irons, like the people of Egypt now do.
8. Now O Dany’al, I have sought to speak with you for many days but your mood did not offer you a chance to see me, because I do not speak to one who is in a bad mood, but only one who is in a happy mood. And it was I who set the stones in circle which you once saw. For that is a symbol to tell you that I will speak with you.
9. Now O Dany’al, know that you shall be delivered with your people to your land in a time which is not long anymore. And there shall you begin the foundation of great inventions with iron, using the codes which you have seen even in your meditations for ages.
10. Now when I heard him speak, I said, this is not so my lord, for I have lost the scrolls on which I wrote many of those codes.
11. Now Atum laughed and said, worry not much Dany’al for I know that you have lost it to the deceiver. And he shall do to it many things which you do not imagine. And he shall write books with it, changing those things that are true to falsehood to glory his own kingdom.
12. And the world shall think that his own place is the greatest of all; and his own kings are the greatest of all kings; but I tell you, in reality they shall have no power over your kingdom. For you shall do much great things in this world and even in the world to come.
13. Now O Dany’al, you shall make chariots with iron, which are five times stronger than the ones before. And I shall teach you to also make great helmets and great shields. And you shall defend yourselves from intruders until your kingdom shall be well established.
14. Now Dany’al, arise and tell Darius that it is time for your departure to establish the kingdom of Hittite again and he shall answer you now.
15. Now Dany’al, all the codes which you have ever written, I shall speak them with you again in Hittite at the right time. But now, go and meet the king first and he shall listen to you.
16. When the god Eartum had ended speaking with me, I was overwhelmed with gladness so much that I made obedience to him. But he said, Dany’al, you have known the most righteous path, follow it and worship no god.
17. For righteousness is a thing of the mind and is natural; not a thing imparted by the gods that are enforced on the homos. For only hypocrisy can be enforced on the people and not righteousness.
18. Now when I woke up from my trance, I thanked the God of Nature for the answers to my request.
19. So did I meet Darius the king concerning the matter. And he said, Dany’al, I shall let you go as you have desired. But who shall be like you again to hold Peres together? Who is as wise as Dany’al to do the affair of Peres?
20. So the king answered to my request after about two years. And I took to Hittite they which were my people. So did we return to our land after many years in captivity.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

1. In the third year of my return to Hittite, I saw the knowledge of God in my vision. And he said to me, O Dany’al of the Greatest God, your name shall be well respected both in this world and in the world to come.
2. Now when I heard him say so, I said, when will the world to come be? And why do you say that my name shall be well respected in the world to come? Shall I return to the earth after my death?
3. Then the light said, have you not read the books of the beginning of the world? Have you not seen in it my words of knowledge? Don’t you know that the past people shall rule the minds of the future people?
4. For if the future world shall neglect the use of their individual brains, then shall the people of your time be gods to them. Is it not the same thing in this world of yours at present? For many serve and worship the people of the past. And many worship the dead, thinking that they shall have more knowledge imparted to them by them.
5. But I tell you, the best knowledge comes from the use of the head. But when the people of the future shall neglect their own heads to read the things made by the heads of others continuously, they shall become slaves to the minds of the people of the past.
6. Now O Dany’al, your name shall be made famous by one called Faulkin; for he is the same person who stole your scrolls. And he shall use it for his own glory. But I tell you, through it shall your name be greatly esteemed among the homos of that time. And some shall even claim to be your reincarnation.
7. And many shall have heard of your names in the earth, even before your true scrolls shall be revealed. For I say, you shall have been known as a Jew until Otem shall come to reveal you as the Hittite whom you are; both in this world and in the world to come.
8. And many shall believe the words of Otem than the words of the upholder of deception. For they shall see evidences in the works of the ancient cuneiform. And they shall know that Yacob is not attributed to ancient developments and the ironworks but the Hittites and the Egyptians are well known for this.
9. And the deception of Yacob shall be famed all over the world. For he hated Hittite your kingdom because of the possession of great knowledge found with them. And Esau his brother loved Hittite so much that he took a wife from your kingdom in those days, which Faulkin the god of Yacob had before commanded that no descendant of Brahma, Isaak and Yacob should take a wife from that place, because he has made them his everlasting enemy.
10. Now O Danyal, make your kingdom strong now, and make chariots with iron and steel. And make engines to throw great stones and fire. For your enemies shall come to war against you, but you shall not allow them to conquer your kingdom in your lifetime.
11. Now O Dany’al, war against only those who war against your kingdom; for it is good to defend one’s kingdom against the enemies. Love every kingdom around you and do not take their lands by force. For you do not serve any of the gods of forces, but the God of Light, who made all gods is he whom you worship.
12. And he does not delight in hatred but in love. So I say to you, O Dany’al, love all the kingdoms around you and fight against only those who come after your land.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
1. Now it happened after Hittite had become strong that the people of Yacob came after us. And Faulkin was he who led the war. For he came with Daoud, the king of Yacob. And Daoud came with about five thousands armies to do the battle with us.
2. Now they caught unawares those who dwelt in the hills and killed them. Now when the people of Yacob rejoiced over the things which they had done, some came to the palace and told me what had been done to the people on the hills. So did I make ready the armies who drove chariots made of iron, which was covered all round with strong iron.
3. Now the people of Yacob came to the valleys where the head of my kingdom was established. And they lost the battle in that place, because they could not withstand the chariots of iron of my armies. For even the chariots knocked down their horses and they lost many soldiers.
4. Now when Faulkin tried by all ways to conquer Hittite but could not, he went to other lands and fought them hard. And all the lands round about Yacob knew no rest all through the reign of Daoud their king; for he was not as peaceful as Sol, the first king of the land, who died by the hands of the homos of Philistia.
5. Now a time came that the people of Yacob spoke evil of Hittite and of all kingdoms round about us. For Faulkin their god had spoilt their minds against us all. And he said to them, do not marry from other kingdoms round about us, because they are evil. And in their land is the seat of the devil.
6. So did the people of Yacob hate all lands around them and spoke ill of them both in their books and in their acts.
7. Now when Yacob had made themselves enemies to every land around them, they began to even hate one another; for the image of Asherah was being worshipped by some in that land, causing much discord. And the image of Baalim also brought much controversy among them.
8. Now Faulkin ordered that all they who worship the images should be destroyed. And Daoud the king of the land destroyed much of the people, for they had set the image of the past wife of their god in many places to worship it.
9. And Faulkin came to my kingdom, saying, O Dany’al the king of Hittite, I want you to come upon Yacob my land and conquer it and take it until a time when they shall change their ways.
10. Then I said, why do you want me to destroy your land? Then Faulkin said, the rebellion of my land is too much. And I have thought to humiliate them. Now come upon them with your chariots of iron and destroy them.
11. Come with the engines and destroy them now, for I hate them so much because of their transgressions against my laws.
12. Now I remembered the words of the light of God and said, O Faulkin, Hittite my kingdom is built on a foundation of peace and not of war. And only the nations which war against us shall we also war against.
13. And my kingdom is not like the kingdom of Peres or like Babylon, which has gone everywhere to interfere in the fights of other nations, thereby bringing many nations to their own kingdoms and causing much confusions in the variety of gods.
14. And some rose up suddenly from among the captives to destroy many suddenly. But I have no need of slaves in my own kingdom. And I delight not in capturing lands; for slavery is not a good idea and war is not a tool for power in my philosophy, O Faulkin.
15. But only the lands which wage war against us shall we also war against.
16. Now when Faulkin heard this, he said, you are very foolish, O Dany’al. For war is a thing of joy and not a thing of sorrow at all. For by war shall the strength of a kingdom be measured. And the god of war shall be regarded as the greatest.
17. Have I not learnt much in many lands? And I have seen how the homos regard the gods of war. They have regarded them higher than the gods of wisdom and invention.
18. Then I said, they shall regard the gods of war as the greatest gods only in the period when war is more prevalent than inventions, and when religion and hypocrisy are more prevalent than righteousness. But in the period when the homos are more cultured and thoughtful of a better world, they shall give no thought to the gods of war and forces. But they shall give heed to doing what is right and not what the gods want them to do.
19. Then the God of the universe shall be made known as the true God and not the god of Yacob your land, or the god of Peres or the gods of Babylon.
20. When Faulkin heard my words, he left me and said, you are not wise, O Dany’al.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2016
This book of Danyal is more expository.
it has answered two of my questions.

1. When Danyal was cast into the lions den, where were the so-called 3 Hebrew children?

2. When the so-called 3 Hebrew children were cast into the fire, where was Danyal?

Maybe Goddys or Muafrika2 have an answer? If not, then the Bible is not complete.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now a day card when I saw myself in the future. And I saw great inventions made by the homos of that time. And I was amazed, seeing that the knowledge of the homos had greatly increased. And the homos spoke even to one another without the use of their mouths, but with only the use of their brains. For they had set a device upon their heads which could read the minds of others and send even their own minds to others.
2. And I even saw far into the times when Atum the son of God was made the focus of the people. And the land of Murmoh was made great. And I saw also to the times when the kingdoms around Niger came together to become one. And the nation which it formed was made the centre of attraction by many nations. And the place was transformed into a beautiful place which it was not many generations before.
3. And I saw also how great inventions were made by the people of that land. For many of their homos returned to their nation from the continents where they had gone to acquire knowledge. And they did much good to their lands with the knowledge they had had.
4. Then I saw far into the future, even after the existence of Otem. And I saw when mankind made wings for themselves to fly with. And they flew in the skies, even like the birds. But not all were allowed to fly in the air. And not in every place was this allowed.
5. And also, I saw when humans learnt the languages of animals. And they tamed even the wildest of animals. And some lived peacefully with dangerous animals and they were not hurt. And yet into the future did I see the homos understand the behaviours of the plants. And they interacted with the plants also, to know what cure each plant carried with it.
6. And by meditation did the people leave their bodies to go into the future and also go to the past. And many in that time did not fear death; and all religions spreading the fear of death were made silent when the world did not end as they wished.
7. And many brains were renewed to know that righteousness is not consisted in believing and practising the acts of books considered as holy, but it is consisted in doing what is right in any particular situation after the thorough search of the head.
8. And in those days, many heads were searched to see the future and the past in them. And many went into their heads to see the things of the past and also the things of the future.
9. And the cure to many diseases were made known in those days. For many were no more selfish, knowing that the God of the universe demands love.
10. Now in those days, the lesser countries obtained much favour from the greater countries. And the every poor child was made learned by the rich. For every rich persons in every land was made to pay some amount of money for the poor; though it was not done out of compulsion, but out of love.
11. And all nations of the world felt guilty for ever hating other races. And even they who killed in the names of their gods were enlightened, because every nation exalted learning above religion. And laws were made to make places of learning more than places where worshipping of the gods were done.
12. And in those days, the duration of life of the homos was made higher. For in many places in the land of Murmoh, they began to have longer life, because fear of death and the unknowns had been rid off their minds. And the brains of the people of that land was greater than the brains of the wicked souls whom they called witches and sorcerers and such like.
13. Such that every soul forced out of its body by meditation and incantations could defend itself and return unhurt to its body. For everyone was regularly connected to its higher self in daily meditations, making it impossible for them to be manipulated by the wicked ones.
14. And the manipulations of the hypocrites were made of none effect on the homos; for themselves were of greater wisdom and knowledge.
15. Then in those days, the worship of the gods of forces were stopped; and the abomination that brings revelation of hell fire was also rejected.
16. For of a truth, in the future, one came with a deceptive demeanor and made himself a god of Light, bringing the doctrine of hell fire upon many nations. And many accepted him as a son of God when he is not.
17. And he made himself equal to Knowledge, who is the Light of God. And when this deceiver was made known as a god to many lands, the daily sacrifices which they made to different gods was ended for the abomination that brings destruction to take over.
18. Now the abomination is consisted in drinking of blood and the eating of flesh. And they who drink the blood and eat the flesh of this deceiver were made to see life in the way this deceiver sees it.
19. And their souls were destined to go to the places where this deceiver have for them after death; for he has prophesied concerning them, saying, few of them would enter the paradise of his father and many of them would be in the fire of his father forever.
20. And the deception of this deceiver was not known until Otem shall come in this world and also in the world to come. And he shall be the revealer of the unspeakable words at the time of the end of all hypocrisies, which is called holiness.
21. And righteousness took over the earth after hypocrisies were washed away.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

1. Now when I was in the spirit, I saw the son of God called Atum with two of his anubis. And Atum said to me, O Danyal, the greatest seer of the thummims. Come and I shall show you more mysteries which shall come after the great deceiver Faulkin has been made manifest to the world as a saviour of it.
2. Now listen O Danyal, for a time shall come when the hypocrites shall be called holy and the righteous and moral people shall be called transgressors. For the deceivers shall have captured the minds of the people, making them justify hypocrisy as holiness.
3. But O Danyal, know this; God demands doing right things, which is called righteousness, but holiness is a product of organised beliefs.
4. Now O Danyal, you shall know this day that the concept of hypocrisy which the deceiver shall bring to your world shall not be forever, for it shall be revisited again. And the abomination of drinking of blood and eating of flesh, which shall be made to replace the sacrificing of animals to the gods daily shall shall not be forever.
5. For from the time that the abomination of destruction is set up to the time of the revelation of truth by Otem shall be 2016 years. But those who shall exist in 2625 after the abomination of destruction is set up shall rejoice greatly; for the fear of the end of the world shall have been taken away from their minds totally, allowing them to face their lives on earth without fear.
6. Now Atum said to me, keep this words and do not reveal it until the time of the end of falsehoods to reveal the truth. And Otem of this world shall make it known to the world. For I shall show it to him, with other words which are hidden and lost.
7. Now O Danyal, go your own way to do the things which you are doing. For you shall see the days of Otem from the Chumorld which you shall go after your death and your gladness shall be great.
8. And for Eubius who shall come later to make the belief of the deceiver popular, he shall be ashamed in the days of the first Otem. And the reincarnate of Eubius, who is Eusebius shall also be ashamed in the days of Otem of the Second World.
9. But all these things shall be so, for they are the thummims.
10. Now O Danyal, concerning the kingdom of Hittite, which is your land; some shall come after it and destroy it and reduce it to the ground because of the hatred they have for righteousness.
11. But Hittite shall be made into a nation with the inhabitants of other kingdoms. And the homos of the future shall regard the ancients work of the Hittites more than the ancient works of the Yacobites.
12. For only Egypt shall be in comparison with Hittite in the matter of ironwork. And the deception of Yacob shall be known again in this.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
3rd MOTUS

CHAPTER ONE
1. When Faulkin could not subdue Solmani by bringing Philistia upon it to destroy him, he began to use Daoud against him.
2. And Daoud was taught greatly by Faulkin in the use of the Ephod and in the use of the bowl of magia.
3. Now Faulkin had promised to give the whole land to Daoud alone. And he said, O Daoud, if you could only end the reign of Solmani for my sake, I shall give both Yacob and Sumeria to you alone to rule over all.
4. Then Daoud said, my lord, I shall perform that which you have directed me, for wherever you lead me will I go, because you are my shepherd and you are good.
5. Then Faulkin said, do you know how to visit the land of the dead in the spirit? Then Daoud replied, I do not know.
6. Then Faulkin said, it is the Valley of the Shadows. For they who are in it have no body, but only their souls are there until the time that they shall be transported to another place. But Daoud, know that there are many evil gods lurking around that Valley. But inside that Valley can a soul get a wider view of occurrences and use it to tell the future.
7. But many gods are around the Valley to trap any soul heading that way. And a soul could be forever trapped by any of these gods; this is how dangerous a journey into this valley has become. But I shall go with you to the entrance to that Valley at all times.
8. Now O Daoud, when you put on the ephod which I have given you, then shall you descend into the realm of the dead faster. And I shall be there with you also to lead you into the Valley and I shall wait also to lead your soul back to its place in your body.
9. Now know this, O Daoud, the future which you request to see concerning the end of Solmani, you shall see it indeed. And you shall know what shall be his end.
10. Now when Faulkin had said all these, Daoud put on the ephod and made incantations. Then he fell into a trance. Now Faulkin did same in his place and descended into the realm of the dead.
11. Now the spirit of Faulkin came on time to lead the soul of Daoud to the right place; for many spirits of the gods of death had come around to lure Daoud away to their abodes.
12. Now Faulkin opened the gate of the Valley of the shadow of death for Daoud and he entered. Then Faulkin waited to see him return. Now when Daoud was in the place, he saw many dead souls hovering the Valley.
13. And Daoud saw many of the mediums which Solmani had destroyed when he began his reign. And they said, Daoud, we know your motives; for you have come to learn wisdom like that of Solmani who destroyed us all.
14. Now do not fear, O Daoud, for Solmani shall die the most shameful death, for he has destroyed us unjustly, calling us evil.
15. For he feared that our gathering at Endor was to conspire against his kingdom and destroy it; but it is was not so, O Daoud. For we gather at Endor only to share ideas with one another. But Solmani was so foolish in his act; judging us before hearing from us.
16. Now O Daoud, come to us at will and we shall tell you things of the future and we shall direct your paths perpetually.
17. Now Daoud said, where is he whom Solmani sent to anoint me king? Where is Samiel who is your Chief? For he has died about five years ago.
18. Then the mediums said, Samiel is not in the valley of the shadow of death; for his soul was directed to the Sheol of Brahma. And in that place shall he remain until the time when the imagination of Nymphidis shall overturn all places of abodes of the dead into his own place of abode that shall be made in the future.
19. For of a truth, all the places of the dead, including the Hell of the great god El shall be turned into a lake of imagination. For the Nymphidis the fierce god is already in the lake physically; so the memory of it shall he use to make the spiritual lake which shall be as hot as the physical one.
20. And many souls shall suffer in the fire imagined by the head of Nymphidis, but only those who are in this valley shall escape the punishment of the consuming fire.
21. Now O Daoud, come at all time you need our help and we shall show you where you shall go and where you shall not go. And we shall show you also the future which you should know and the ones you should not know.
22. Now when Daoud Came out of the Valley, two spirits of the gods came after him and held him, trying to drag him towards their abode, but Faulkin rushed at them and pulled Daoud out of their hands. Then they departed the lower lands together.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
geoworldedu:

1. When Danyal was cast into the lions den, where were the so-called 3 Hebrew children?

2. When the so-called 3 Hebrew children were cast into the fire, where was Danyal?

Maybe Goddys or Muafrika2 have an answer? If not, then the Bible is not complete.

Bro, did you see where Muafrika said he doesnt care where danyal was when the three brodas were casted into the fire? I just dey laugh those people i swear. grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Seelurd:

Bro, did you see where Muafrika said he doesnt care where danyal was when the three brodas were casted into the fire? I just dey laugh those people i swear. grin

geoworldedu:

Gullible people. You'd believe anything!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Gullible people. You'd believe anything!

Just like you believe in bible and sky daddy. grin

Olodo you better use brain and see maybe you might be wrong in what you believe in. Shior wink
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Seelurd:

Just like you believe in bible and sky daddy. grin

Olodo you better use brain and see maybe you might be wrong in what you believe in. Shior wink

My SkyDaddy is definitely more sensible. Those are eyewitness accounts while these ones here are gotten from a trance. You know how people can talk when out of their mind.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

My SkyDaddy is definitely more sensible. Those are eyewitness accounts while these ones here are gotten from a trance. You know how people can talk when out of their mind.

Do you mean those eyewitnesses WHO CALLS THOSE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS IF THEY ARE?
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Do you mean those eyewitnesses WHO CALLS THOSE THINGS THAT ARE NOT AS IF THEY ARE?
undecided
I mean those who kept records; scribes, eyewitnesses etc. People like Luke, who travelled with Paul and Kept record.

That scripture refers to miraculous works.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

I mean those who kept records; Scribes, eyewitnesses etc. People like Luke, who travelled with Paul and Kept record.

That scripture refers to miraculous works.

Do you mean the same Scribes whom Eusebius made his fictitious jesus say Woe to?
Or you don't know that Jesus(brought to life by Eusebius) said WOE UNTO YOUR SCRIBES and PHARISEES.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
Do you mean the same Scribes whom Eusebius made his fictitious jesus say Woe to?
Or you don't know that Jesus(brought to life by Eusebius) said WOE UNTO YOUR SCRIBES and PHARISEES.

Scribes are people who made sure the scruptures were preserved. They had started feeling very important than the people for whom the records were kept at the time of Christ and they were being oppressive. That's why a woe was pronounced. So yes. Those scribes.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Otem, you are Eartum's scribe too.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Scribes are people who made sure the scruptures were preserved. They had started feeling very important than the people for whom the records were kept at the time of Christ and they were being oppressive. That's why a woe was pronounced. So yes. Those scribes.

So you mean that OUT OF THE SAME MOUTH OF YOUR JESUS PROCEEDS BLESSING AND CURSING(WOE)? I thought brother James said THIS THING OUGHT NOT TO BE SO.

Can you explain why fictitious Jesus blessed and cursed, yet his disciple said this thing ought not to be so?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

So you mean that OUT OF THE SAME MOUTH OF YOUR JESUS PROCEEDS BLESSING AND CURSING(WOE)? I thought brother James said THIS THING OUGHT NOT TO BE SO.

Can you explain why fictitious Jesus blessed and cursed, yet his disciple said this thing ought not to be so?
Don't tell me your Eartum doesn't curse. What of the plan to exterminate Christians? undecided
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Don't tell me your Eartum doesn't curse. What of the plan to exterminate Christians? undecided

Where in the DOCTUFOS did Eartum curse anyone. Or where did he command anyone to kill the Christians?

Now before you try hiding the flaws of your fictitious Jesus, let me ask you again, why did Eusebius dedicate a whole chapter for the curses of Jesus upon other religious leaders?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Where in the DOCTUFOS did Eartum curse anyone. Or where did he command anyone to kill the Christians?
How do you plan to get rid of Christians? By conversion? You'll only get people like Hard Mirror with that. You are also a convert, right?

Now before you try hiding the flaws of your fictitious Jesus, let me ask you again, why did Eusebius dedicate a whole chapter for the curses of Jesus upon other religious leaders?
Are we still talking about your fellow scribes? undecided
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

How do you plan to get rid of Christians? By conversion? You'll only get people like Hard Mirror with that. You are also a convert, right?

Are we still talking about your fellow scribes? undecided

You are yet to make any point.

1. Where in d DOCTUFOS did Eartum said that Christians should be killed?
2. Why did your fictitious Jesus blessed and curse with the same mouth, while James said this thing ought not to be so.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are yet to make any point.

1. Where in d DOCTUFOS did Eartum said that Christians should be killed?
2. Why did your fictitious Jesus blessed and curse with the same mouth, while James said this thing out not to be so.
Be specific with the scripture you are refering to. It's obviously a misreading of the same sad
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by LordCenturion(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

Be specific with the scripture you are refering to. It's obviously a misreading of the same sad

Danyal chapter eighteen verse 9
9. And the deception of Yacob shall be famed all over the world. For he hated Hittite your kingdom because of the possession of great knowledge found with them. And Esau his brother loved Hittite so much that he took a wife from your kingdom in those days, which Faulkin the god of Yacob had before commanded that no descendant of Brahma, Isaak and Yacob should take a wife from that place, because he has made them his everlasting enemy.

Guys I nearly cry when I saw this, all my family are in deep deception, when I saw where suppose god command some Israelite not to marry from some tribes/Kingdom because they are his enemies, is he not the one that created all of us?, and they said he's love, he loves the world, then why he hates some tribes, why he keeps creating tribes that he hates, why letting them have more children to be multiplied.why he took a mere mortals as his enemies when he knows that him and Satan is the beginning of the problem, why he can't forgive, why order a tribe to kill some innocent tribes and take their land .. Islam and Christianity has scams the world, and I know that some world expect or scientists nor some intelligent people in the world has discovered and know the truth about this world but they decide to hide it for the peace of the world, this last Sunday, I heard that a Nigerian Pastor in my area here in Pretoria was praying for an hypertensive person, I don't know how much he laid his hand on the victim or maybe he push him so that he can fall, to my surprise, that family man(Nigerian) died instantly, and am wondering why holy ghost spirit doesn't restored his life back to him up till now, religion is the problem of this world,and people will not listen because of the useless hell fire ... otemanuduno let me tell u something, I really love ur work, maybe Almighty GOD give u much more strength to complete it, I discovered that I didn't go to church since may and my life keep improving as expected.. Thank you OTEM for the truth u let me know at this early time. That's mean I now have more knowledge that billions of people in this world. And GOD bless Seun for the forum.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2016
3rd MOTUS
CHAPTER ONE
1. When Faulkin could not subdue Solmani by bringing Philistia upon it to destroy him, he began to use Daoud against him.
2. And Daoud was taught greatly by Faulkin in the use of the Ephod and in the use of the bowl of magia.
3. Now Faulkin had promised to give the whole land to Daoud alone. And he said, O Daoud, if you could only end the reign of Solmani for my sake, I shall give both Yacob and Sumeria to you alone to rule over all.
4. Then Daoud said, my lord, I shall perform that which you have directed me, for wherever you lead me will I go, because you are my shepherd and you are good.
5. Then Faulkin said, do you know how to visit the land of the dead in the spirit? Then Daoud replied, I do not know.
6. Then Faulkin said, it is the Valley of the Shadows. For they who are in it have no body, but only their souls are there until the time that they shall be transported to another place. But Daoud, know that there are many evil gods lurking around that Valley. But inside that Valley can a soul get a wider view of occurrences and use it to tell the future.
7. But many gods are around the Valley to trap any soul heading that way. And a soul could be forever trapped by any of these gods; this is how dangerous a journey into this valley has become. But I shall go with you to the entrance to that Valley at all times.
8. Now O Daoud, when you put on the ephod which I have given you, then shall you descend into the realm of the dead faster. And I shall be there with you also to lead you into the Valley and I shall wait also to lead your soul back to its place in your body.
9. Now know this, O Daoud, the future which you request to see concerning the end of Solmani, you shall see it indeed. And you shall know what shall be his end.
10. Now when Faulkin had said all these, Daoud put on the ephod and made incantations. Then he fell into a trance. Now Faulkin did same in his place and descended into the realm of the dead.
11. Now the spirit of Faulkin came on time to lead the soul of Daoud to the right place; for many spirits of the gods of death had come around to lure Daoud away to their abodes.
12. Now Faulkin opened the gate of the Valley of the shadow of death for Daoud and he entered. Then Faulkin waited to see him return. Now when Daoud was in the place, he saw many dead souls hovering the Valley.
13. And Daoud saw many of the mediums which Solmani had destroyed when he began his reign. And they said, Daoud, we know your motives; for you have come to learn wisdom like that of Solmani who destroyed us all.
14. Now do not fear, O Daoud, for Solmani shall die the most shameful death, for he has destroyed us unjustly, calling us evil.
15. For he feared that our gathering at Endor was to conspire against his kingdom and destroy it; but it is was not so, O Daoud. For we gather at Endor only to share ideas with one another. But Solmani was so foolish in his act; judging us before hearing from us.
16. Now O Daoud, come to us at will and we shall tell you things of the future and we shall direct your paths perpetually.
17. Now Daoud said, where is he whom Solmani sent to anoint me king? Where is Samyal who is your Chief? For he has died about five years ago.
18. Then the mediums said, Samyal is not in the valley of the shadow of death; for his soul was directed to the Sheol of Brahma. And in that place shall he remain until the time when the imagination of Nymphidis shall overturn all places of abodes of the dead into his own place of abode in the future.
19. For of a truth, all the places of the dead, including the Hell of the great god El shall be turned into a lake of imagination. For Nymphidis the fierce god is already in the lake physically; so the memory of it shall he use to make the spiritual lake which shall be as hot as the physical one.
20. And many souls shall suffer in the fire imagined by the head of Nymphidis, but only those who are in this valley shall escape the punishment of the consuming fire.
21. Now O Daoud, come at all time you need our help and we shall show you where you shall go and where you shall not go. And we shall show you also the future which you should know and the ones you should not know.
22. Now when Daoud came out of the Valley, two spirits of the gods came after him and held him, trying to drag him towards their abode, but Faulkin rushed at them and pulled Daoud out of their hands. Then they departed the lower lands together.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
CHAPTER TWO
1. After the death of Dany’al of Hittite, Solmani went to that land to the tribe of Yabus, saying, come to my land and teach us knowledge in inventions. And for your teaching shall you be given much gold and silver in return.
2. And you shall be given houses and lands also. And you shall have servants and farmlands.
3. Now the Yabusites said, what shall be our security? Shall you not appoint armies to watch over us? For we have heard that Yeshua the god of your land has said, have nothing to do with the Hittites.
4. Now Solmani said, I am the one in control of the whole kingdom of Yacob now. And Yeshua have no saying in it at all. Come and I shall give you all the things which you desire.
5. So did the Yabusites come to Yacob, in the land where the Sumerians dwelt. And they taught the children of Yacob much ironwork. And Solmani set armies to watch over them.
6. Now Solmani began to love those things which Yeshua hated, for he did so wittingly to grieve Yeshua. And Solmani gathered all the blind and all the lame people together in an abode and fed them.
7. But Yeshua had commanded before that anyone who was blind or lame should be killed, so that the land of Yacob could be rid of filthiness. For such is holiness which his father and himself upheld.
8. Now Solmani took care of the disabled people more than even the normal people, and a great jealousy arose in the land. And the people desired the return of Yeshua, saying, why should the blind and lame be given much portion of food and resources than us? And even the Yabusites has he given much security than us, the indigenes of the lands.
9. And they desired to have Daoud as the overall king, because he was also preferred by Yeshua.
10. Now in those days, Solmani sent after Daoud to destroy him because he was following after Faulkin who was also called Yeshua. Now Daoud left his throne and fled when Solmani chased after him.
11. So did Solmani take over all the lands and sought to kill Daoud. Now Daoud began to sing the praises of Yeshua his god, writing them on tablets. And Yeshua was glad at the music which Daoud did render to him.
12. And Yeshua said, do not fear any hurt, O Daoud, for I shall shortly subdue Solmani and bring you up to the throne of Yacob. And you shall rule over both the Jews and the Sumerians forever if you keep my laws.
13. Now in those days, Solmani began to oppress the homos of the land, because they had rebelled against him. For many said, Daoud is better than Solmani. Let him be our king.
14. Now Solmani made Absalam his son king over the Jews while he remained king over Sumeria.
15. And Absalam helped to seek after the life of Daoud and his servants, but they sought refuge in Philistia, in the place of the king. Now when the king of Philistia saw them, he said, is this not he who destroyed Golat? Let us destroy them also, for they are our enemies.
16. Now when Daoud saw that they were going to destroy him, he said to them, Faulkin who led the war against us has now made me his friend. And I am not against Philistia anymore. For we are one from the beginning and we shall remain one.
17. Now when the king heard it, he took Daoud and put him in prison. Then he said, call the priest of El our god and let me go and enquire from El if this thing Daoud has said is the truth.
18. So did the priest enquire from El on his mountain. And El said, Daoud is truly one of us. For Faulkin has won his mind to us.
19. So was Daoud allowed to remain in Philistia. And Faulkin came to him to fellowship with him. Then Faulkin said, Daoud, why do you leave the land of Yacob in cowardice? Return to that land and learn all the things you shall need to know; then shall we come suddenly upon Solmani and destroy him.
20. Therefore Daoud returned to his land, hiding himself from Solmani.
21. Now Faulkin told Daoud, saying, do the things which Solmani hates. And by doing so, the king shall know that his kingdom is not safe. And he shall become more worried of his kingdom. And this shall make his hands weak until we come suddenly upon him and destroy him to take back the whole land from him.
22. Now Daoud, go with some of your servants and destroy the Yabusites whom Solmani has made to live in the upper part of Salem, where the Sumerians also possess. And from there shall you also go into the abode of the blind and the lame to destroy them. And it shall be that at the destruction of the Yabusites, the Hittites shall hear of it and they shall come upon Yacob to fight against it, saying, Solmani did destroy their ambassadors. And they shall fight against Solmani.
23. So Daoud divided his hosts into two, and he led the one who shall destroy the lame and the blind, while Joab his captain led the host which shall destroy the Yabusites.
24. And they went into the camp of the lame and blind people and destroyed them all, letting no one escape among them. And they took all the guards alive.
25. Now Daoud cut off the heads of all the Yabusites whom they had killed. And they sent their heads to the land of Hittite, in the tribe of Yabus. And when the people saw the heads, they recognised them as their ambassadors.
26. Then in rage, they came in large number to war against Solmani. And the visitation of the people was very sudden, because they were greatly enraged.
27. Now Solmani was greatly confused when he saw how multitudes of souls had come to make war with him. And he called Roboam his son to himself, saying, get ready the armies of the land. And let us fight back, for the people of Hittite have visited us in a large number for no reason.
28. Now when the king said this, one came to him, saying, Daoud and his men killed the Yabusites and sent their heads to the land of Hittite. So did they come in their strong chariots of iron and many weapons of iron have they come with.
29. And we have not much weapon to face them, because they are well armed.
30. Now Solmani said, let us delay this war until we shall know what the end of it shall be. Then Solmani went into his lowest chamber, for he thought to descend into the realm of the spirits and see vision concerning the outcome of the battle which was lurking around.
31. But Solmani could not get to the realm because he was greatly afraid. Now when he could not reach into his higher self also, he said to the people, go to the priest and get the ephod. Then the people said, since the day you killed Ahimelech the priest for protecting Daoud, the ephod has been stolen by Abiathar his son. And he has joined himself to the train of Daoud.
32. So Solmani said, gather all the prophets of Urims and all the prophets of Thummims together. And search their scrolls to see if they have written anything concerning me and concerning this visitation of the Hittites in their books before. So they gathered all the prophets of Urim which were Nathan, Esias, Ahinom, Shinar and five others. And they searched their scrolls of Urims, but none had written anything about Solmani in them.
33. Then they searched also for the prophet of Thummim who was Ahijah, but they could not find him, because Ahijah had joined himself with the train of Daoud to tell them the perfect prophecies of Thummim, which he received from the light of God.
34. When Solmani did not see his name in any of the Urims of the prophets of Urim, he said, go to Nob and find if you shall see any garment of the priests in the house of the priests. Then bring the garment to me if you see any there.
35. So they went to Nob and saw a priestly garment there. Now when they brought the garment to Solmani, they saw a urimin it and a thummim also, but none of them spoke about the king. For the urim which they saw in it was it which spoke of the drying up of the Nile river in Egypt. But it was not fulfilled, according to the wish of Esias who had written it.
36. And the Thummim which they saw was for the taking of Babylon by the land of Peres, which Ahijah saw. And that had been fulfilled.
37. So Solmani said to the people, go to Endor and search out for a medium and bring him to me.
38. Then the people said, have you not destroyed all the mediums in the land at your time of enthronement? And Samyal also, whom you chose to make Daoud king, did you not also destroy him with the mediums when he spoke evil concerning you?
39. Now how shall we find a medium when you have destroyed them all in anger?
40. Then Solmani said, go to Endor, perhaps you shall find one medium. Bring such to me, and she shall raise up Samyal for me in the spirit. And I shall know what shall be the end of this battle which is lurking around.
41. So the people went to Endor and found one who had many things in her chamber like those possessed by the mediums. For she made circles with stones as if she communicated with the spirits of the dead. And she also had seven candles which she set upon seven golden candlesticks. And her name was Maeh.
42. For she had divided her spirits into the fire burning upon the candles.
43. Now when they found her, they went to bring Solmani to her place. And he pretended like an ordinary man. Now when Solmani entered her chamber, the medium felt it in herself that he was Solmani and she pleaded for her life.
44. But Solmani said, I have not come to destroy you but to seek help from you. For my head is confused with fear and I cannot get beyond the dark to reach my higher self. And it is urgent, for the Hittites are closing themselves on our land.
45. Now all the prophets I have with me are mere prophets of Urims and they have not written anything about this visitation in their scrolls before. And I know that if I ask of them what the outcome of it shall be now, they shall tell me good outcome to make me favour them, which may not be so.
46. Therefore I have come to seek your help to speak with Samyal from the dead. For he shall know the future which is hid from me.
47. So Maeh sat within the circles made of stones and divined before them all. And she shut her eyes. Then she began to speak with one in her vision, saying, O Samyal, the king Solmani has requested that I speak with you, so that you could reveal the future to him concerning his life.
48. Now when Maeh was done, he said to Solmani, Samyal has said to me that you shall not overcome Hittite in the battle.
49. Now when Solmani heard this, he was grieved in his soul.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by emeraldlife: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hian! From frying pan to fire. Everyday we dey hear different tale about God and Universe. Am happy I flipped through the pages and I would like to say the OP must be thinking he's found a forum to spread this lie...continue oo

Again, the two things I enjoyed in this your Uforistic doctrine are how to make money and your position with regards to love. I will put the former to work.

Every other thing is either influenced by weed (am sorry I sounded bad) or by the need to stay relevant (not bad after all).
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
emeraldlife:
Hian! From frying pan to fire. Everyday we dey hear different tale about God and Universe. Am happy I flipped through the pages and I would like to say the OP must be thinking he's found a forum to spread this lie...continue oo

Again, the two things I enjoyed in this your Uforistic doctrine are how to make money and your position with regards to love. I will put the former to work.

Every other thing is either influenced by weed (am sorry I sounded bad) or by the need to stay relevant (not bad after all).

Funny... but you can ask those who has been following this doctrine of truth if I've ever collected a dime from them. Instead of collecting, I give out. So accusation one is a big lie on your part.

Accusation that IT IS INFLUENCED BY WEED is the greatest LIE ever on my personality. It's like saying that BIBLE and Quran are influenced by weed smokers. Anyway, watch and see out it pans out. I don't smoke at all, because I am not brought up in taking weed.

THE TRUTH IS WHAT I SPEAK AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT FALSE ACCUSATIONS LIKE YOURS.
anything more you've got to say?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.