Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212855 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now when Matathias was old, he called his six children together and said to them, according to the prophecy the saviour of Juda shall come from us. And you know that I have brothers, uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces. But make sure that from you my children shall the saviour come.
2. For this way shall you preserve my name forever.
3. And you know how the lineage of Solmani also strive to see that the saviour comes from them. And they have made their genealogy also, from Solmani even to Zerubbabel the son of Pediaiah. And even until the time of Achim have they made it.
4. And they have awaited he who shall arise among them and conquer the whole world like Xender did. But O you my children, strive to see that the saviour comes from you.
5. Fight hard for it and let no other lineage do it more than you. For I have heard how Achim had stirred up a great fight among the Romans. And many think of him now as the saviour.
6. But I pray that he shall fall soon. And from us shall the saviour come.
7. Now Yosep the first son of Matathias went after Achim and killed him. For the words which his father told him had pepped him up to ferociousness. And Yosep continued the fierceness of Achim against the Romans. And when he could have conquered the Romans and fulfill the urims of the scribes of Juda, his friend betrayed him and killed him with many arrows.
8. And the name of his friend was Rashib. And Rashib took for a wife the wife of Yosep by force. And the sons of Yosep were Zabulon, Hush and Janna. And Janna who was the strongest of them went boldly after Rashib when he was in the bedchamber with his mother Meribeth.
9. And Janna pinned Rashib to the bed with his axe. And he fled the land. And Janna married in Galil and his wife gave birth to three daughters and a son. And the names of the children of Janna were Serub, Javana, Melchi and Tebesh.
10. And Melchi gave all his soul to the worship of the god of Juda. And he did not think along the direction of his ancestors who had said, be the saviour of the land of Yacob.
11. But Melchi was occupied with the sacrifices of goats and rams in the temple. And also in the burning of incense. And Melchi became sick when he had inhaled much smell of incense. And on the deathbed of Melchi, he told Levi his son, continue in these things I do. For for this reason have I named you Levi after the name of the tribe of the priests. And it shall be good for you to burn incense and make sacrifices to Yahweh our god continuously.
12. And Levi the son of Melchi said, I have heard you father. And I shall do all the things which you have said. Now Levi went his own way and took a wife called Vashti from the land of Elam.
13. And Vashti got pregnant for Levi and had a baby for him called Matthat .
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:00am On Nov 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
1. Now in the days of Matthat, the land of Juda revolted so much against the Romans. And there was a fight among the people. And the homos of Juda began to speak of the saviour day after day.
2. And the forced the young men to join some secret armies which were hid away from the face of the Romans. And the armies of Juda were many in the wilderness of Juda.
3. Now the homos of Syria knew what Juda had done. And they, seeking favour from the Romans, made the secret known to them. And the Romans went with a great multitude of soldiers. And they conquered Juda. And one was chosen to govern the land of Juda.
4. And his name was Hashim from the land of Roma. And Hashim was harsh against the homos of Juda. And he had no pity for them. And the homo of Juda began to lose their belief in Yahweh their god and in any god at all.
5. For they said, the more we have called on the name of our god to deliver us, the more we have been rejected. And in those days, many began to say in Juda that there is no GOD.
6. And a homo of Roma named Vince had pity on the homo of Juda. And Vince helped Juda with his resources. And he made sure that the homos of Roma did not treat them unjustly.
7. And Vince spoke against the trading of slaves and the use of fellow homos for terrible things. And Vince was stoned by his own people for defending Juda. And they said, what part do you have in Juda?
8. Now Vince died and the oppression of Juda continued for a long space of time. And again, one from the house of Solmani arose and fought against the homos of Roma. And the homo of Juda were glad, saying, the saviour of Juda has come.
9. And the name of him was Jaddok. And Jaddok had great courage. And the ruler of Roman Empire said, it is enough now. We shall leave Juda, but we shall continue our rule over Syria.
10. And they said to Jaddok and his people, gather together in one place and we shall be present also, to celebrate your freedom with you. So Jaddok gathered with all his people. And the Romans came among them.
11. And they began to drink wine. And the homos of Roma made sure that the Judaites were well drunk. And they slaughtered them. And Jaddok also was killed among them.
12. And the homos of Juda were silent thereafter.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

1. Now a son of Matthat called Heli gave birth to three children. And they were all males. And the name of the first was Kidron and the second was Yosep and the third he named Zaph.
2. And in those days, the Romans came among the homos of Juda and cause a great disturbance. And all the children of Heli were lost.
3. And Heli wept greatly, saying, how shall I do now, for all my children are gone in one day. Now Heli had written his genealogy upon a tablet before and had delivered it into the hand of Kidron his firstborn son, saying, know from where you come.
4. Now Heli went and impregnated a homofal whose name was Sema. And Sema had a baby which was a girl. And Heli refused to take the child, saying, how shall I take a baby girl for my firstborn?
5. Indeed she is not my child. Now go and look for the father of it. And Sema said, if we continue together, shall our god not give to us a baby boy?
6. But Heli said, I have three children in the past which were all males. How shall I take this child which is a female for the head of my inheritance?
7. And Sema said, shall you not be satisfied with the thing which your god give to you? And Heli said, moreso, you are of the lineage of Solmani but I am from the lineage of Daoud. And you know that the lineage of Daoud do not have anything in common since the beginning of days.
8. For you know how your lineage shall not forgive my lineage in that Daoud killed all the children of Milca, the daughter of Solmani. Now Sema, let us go our separate ways and see ourselves no more.
9. So Sema fell at the feet of Heli and pleaded that he would remain with her. Now Heli did not listen to the voice of his wife. And he left her and departed. Now Sema took a tablet which Heli left behind. And in it was the genealogy of Heli from the time of Daoud to Nathan and until the time of Heli himself.
10. And Sema hid the tablet in a hole which she had dug. And she said, I shall give it to my child, so that she shall know her root. And Sema wept greatly and named her baby Maria, which is interpreted as bitterness. And she said, I have named you bitterness because in sorrow have I conceived you. And in sorrow did I give birth to you.
11. Now Sema went to the house of her uncle, whose name was Yacob. And Sema said, let this child be with you. For I cannot keep her with me, for it is a shame to me.
12. Now Yacob took Maria and began to care for her through his wife whose name was Darbe. And Darbe took Maria as her own child. And all the children of Darbe hated Maria greatly except Elishabet. For Elishabet did love Maria with all her heart.
13. Now Sema did not return to see her daughter again. And Yacob sought for her but did not find her anymore. And Yacob took the tablet of genealogy which Sema gave him. And Yacob said to Derbe his wife, see for yourself how the lineage of Daoud behaves. For Heli knew how to beg for the hand of Sema in marriage.
14. And when he had had her, he had cast her out in this manner.
15. If Matthan my father is yet alive, shall he not have commanded fifty of his forces after Heli to take him and deliver him to judgement?
16. Now Darbe said, O Heli, be not bitter. For the child is even an addition to us. Now when Maria began to grow, he said, I shall keep my virginity, even as Elishabet keeps hers.
17. So Maria did not permit any homofel to come upon her.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-Three
1.Now in those days, Kidron and Zaph the sons of Heli were killed by the Romans. And Yosep alone was left. And Yosep returned to Juda in those days with the tablet which Heli his father gave to them.
2. And Yosep began to look everywhere for Heli his father but did not see him because he had died already and had been buried. Now Yosep began to learn woodcraft. And he was skilled in it so much that he won the favour of Yacob.
3. And Yacob said, who are you? And who are your parents? And Yosep, knowing that Yacob loved him, did not want to say that he was from the lineage of Daoud. For he knew that Yacob was from the lineage of Solmani. But my father and mother are dead.
4. So Yosep said, I am the son of one called Saruch, who is from the lineage of Solmani also.
5. Now Yacob said, I shall take you with me. And you shall be a son to me, because I have no son but only four daughters.
6. And if you shall not be mindful of having my daughter as your wife, then you shall have her.
7. Now Yosep was glad when he heard what Yacob had said. And Yosep began to call Yacob his father. And both Yosep and the children of Yacob grew together. And he took Maria the adopted child of Yacob for a lover.
8. Now Yosep, being one who loved to keep to the law, said, I shall not come near Maria until I have married her according to tradition. And Yosep agreed to wait for a year before Maria shall become his wife.
9. And Yosep lived with Yacob and Darbe in Beth-Elam(the city built by Elam, who was the brother of Zorobabel of the lineage of Daoud). And they loved him greatly.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2016
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Now in those days, Alla began to go into many places, appearing in the dreams of the virgins to have sex with them. And he was called Incubus by the scribes. And Alla, taking the form of a female also was named Succubus when he had had sex with the males in their dreams.
2. And they said that it was a demon. And some said that it was the Evil Spirit.
3. Now Yahweh said to Yeshua his adopted son, it is about time that I reincarnate you. And you shall go among the people and bring total darkness among them. And Lucifer, which is Alla, said, the sun and the moon are subject to you O Yeshua.
4. If you wish to make illusions through them in magia, they shall submit.
5. Now Yahweh said, you shall bring the awareness of fire upon the minds of the people. And through that shall their minds be connected with the hell fire which I have created with my mind.
6. But first, Jasheb shall be found and sent ahead of you. And through the lineage of Daoud shall you be made manifest.
7. Now Yeshua said, shall I be made into the form of a baby? And Yahweh said, you shall appear in form of a baby; and like a homo erectus shall you appear before them. But you shall retain the power of your sight and the audibility of your voice.
8. And you shall speak the Seriot many times. And they who hear it shall believe that you are indeed the sun of the morning. And like the morning sun shall you rise in the east.
9. Now Yahweh and Alla began to find Jasheb. And Yahweh saw Jasheb in Sodom-Egypt. And Yahweh brought Jasheb to the top of the mountain at Zion And Yahweh said, O Jasheb, you shall be with me here until I shall make use of you.
10. Now when Yeshua saw Jasheb, he said, O Jasheb, it is long since you left me alone. How shall I survive without you? Now come let us play love as we have done. And Jasheb refused the proposition of Yeshua. But Yeshua forced his rod through him.
11. And Yahweh saw them. And he said, this is the purpose for which I banished you away to the border of Philargas and Murmoh and named you after those lands about three millenniums ago. But you have not ceased to do that which you were punished for.
12. And Yahweh gave Jasheb a disease. And the disease of Jasheb was very great upon him. And Yahweh took the content of the scrotal sac of Jasheb and inserted it into the body of Alla, who is called Incubus, because of his great obsession for sex.
13. For Alla had seventy-seven virgins which he had brought upon the top of the mountain for pleasure of sex. And Yahweh strangled Jasheb and he died.
14. Now a homo erectus in those days, whose name was Zakarias, had no child. And he was old already. And his wife was old also. Now Zakarias could not impregnate his wife because his liquid was weak.
15. Now an angel of Yahweh told Zakarias, saying, you shall have a child. And Zakarias wondered and did not believe it. And when the angel took his flight, Zakarias was greatly amazed such that he could not utter a word.
16. Now that night, when Elishabet the wife of Zakarias was asleep in her chamber, Alla came upon her, hypnotising her with a substance of powder. And he had sex with her. And he released the liquid of Jasheb into her.
17. And so, Jasheb was formed within the womb of Elishabet.
18. Now also, Alla went to the house of Yacob and found Maria lying down on her bed. And Alla held her and forced her into sex. And the liquid which Yahweh had obtained from the scrotal sac of Yeshua was passed into the body of Maria from Alla. But Maria thought that it was Yosep who forced her.
19. For Alla had passed it into her through sex. For such is the artificial reincarnation which all the gods knew how to do.
20. Then five days after, Yosep took Maria with him, saying you shall need see my extended family. And Yosep took Maria with him to a village called Nazareth. For there he had arranged with some homos to say that they were his family members.
21. And so when Yacob and his household had seen the supposed family of Yosep, they were glad. Now one who knew Yosep very much went behind and told Yacob that Yosep was the son of Heli, of the lineage of Daoud.
22. Now when Yacob heard it, he confronted Yosep and said, why did you not tell us that you are the son of Heli? For if indeed you are, then shall this marriage not occur. And Yosep denied it, saying, I do not know anyone by that name Heli. And I wish that Saruch my father shall arise from his grave and testify that I am his child.
23. Now Yacob doubted Yosep and said to Maria, let us go home daughter, for it is not possible for you to marry Yosep, this great liar. But Maria said, let me stay a week with Yosep. And I shall press him to tell me the truth. So Maria remained with Yosep.
24. And Maria said to Yosep, tell me if truly you are a son of Heli, for if it is so indeed, then are we siblings. For that is the purpose why Yacob did not want us together. But Yosep denied that he was the son of Heli.
25. Now in those days, Arhenius the ruler of the Roman Empire said, let every homo erectus depart to his hometown for them to be counted and taxed. And many great empires of the world did also what Arhenius had said. For they watched closely the sayings of Arhenius who was the most powerful of all rulers of the world in those days.
26. For his kingdom had spread all through Egypt and Syria. And he had total control of Juda also.
27. Now Yosep said, O Mary, you shall need return to your place to be counted, but I shall remain here in Nazareth. Now when Maria would have gone to Beth-Elam, she fell sick. And it was known that she was already pregnant. And she told Yosep about it.
28. And Yosep said, have I touched you? Is this how your family do to their spouse? Now depart peacefully O Maria and do not transfer your bitterness upon me. O, I should have considered the meaning of your name and refrain from taking you as a wife.
29. And Maria said, it is you who impregnated me, O Yosep. Now Yosep was angry. And he would have sent her out of the house, but it was night.
30. And that night, the head of Maria was connected into another realm of the spirit, and an angel said to Maria, the child in you is not from Yosep truly, but from the Holy Spirit of our god.
31. And Maria said, I have never heard that our god has any spirit aside himself. For in all the ancient books which I read, I have not seen any place where the Holy Spirit was mentioned.
32. And the angel said, the union of Yahweh and Alla together with the child in you is the union of the father with the son and with the Holy Spirit.
33. Now fear not, for I shall also reveal this to Yosep and he shall not forbid you. So the angel revealed the same thing to Yosep. And Yosep agreed to be with Maria.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
1. Now Maria saw the tablet upon which the genealogy of Yosep was written. And the genealogy was the same as the one which revealed her own birth also. And Maria cried out. And when Yosep came, Maria said, you have added to my sorrow, O hypocrite!
2. And Yosep said, let this issue be made a secret, O Maria. For I have vowed to keep you, so shall I be named the father of he that is in your womb. And for the love I have for you, let us remain together as both siblings and couple.
3. And Maria said, this is abomination! For it has not been mentioned in history that a sibling became couple with each other. And Yosep said, have you not read of how Carmi took his sister and impregnated her?
4. And have you not heard how Lath, the nephew of Brahma from Hindi, had sex with his own daughters and had children? Now how shall your case be different from them? And if you do not let me get married to you, what shall you tell the people who see your pregnancy?
5. And who shall believe you if you say that the pregnancy is of the Holy Ghost? Shall they not call you another Semele of the history of Grecon and in ridicule shall they name your son Attis rather than Yeshua which the angel of the lord has commanded us to name it.
6. Now when Maria heard all these, she feared so much. And she accepted to be the wife of Yosep. And she said, I shall keep these two secrets and no one shall know that you are the son of Heli. But I shall pay one who writes history to make sure that you are named as the son of Saruch which you call yourself.
7. But Yosep said, I do not want to be named that, else I shall not be named the father of Yeshua the son of our god. But rather, let me be named the son of Yacob, your foster father, while you carry on the tablet of your genealogy, which reveals you as the daughter of Heli.
8. Now they agreed and departed Nazareth together. And they arrived at Beth-Elam to be counted, according to the decree. But Yosep observed that the tablet of his genealogy had been missing. And he sought for it day and night but could not find it.
9. And when they were at Beth-Elam, Maria delivered the baby and named it Yeshua, according to the commandment of the angel. And Yeshua retained all the wisdom which he had gone everywhere to acquire for about a thousand years.
10. And Yeshua began to grow, but he did not know whom he was, until he began to do great meditations. Now when Yeshua was of age, he met Jasheb where he was baptising the homos of the land in water, according to the manner of the people since the days of Ishtar.
11. And Jasheb behaved himself well among them. And they loved him, but the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And they began to call Jasheb Eliash, because of his great voice and broad vision.
12. And they said,now has Krista come among us also as he came among the homos of Hindi. But Jasheb said, I am neither Krista nor Zeusus; neither am I Eliash nor Moussa. But I am he who is sent to prepare the way for one who has come in the power of both Zeusus and Krista.
13. Now Yeshua came to Jasheb to be baptised by him. And Jasheb said, you should baptise me rather. But Yeshua said, let it be so now. And the dove of Alla came upon the head of Yeshua when he had come out of the water.
14. Now Yeshua began to do much magia among the people. And about ten thousands souls gathered around him to hear from him, for Yeshua had a voice of a Nephilim such that he could sit on the mountain and teach, yet the homos could hear his voice.
15. And the broad vision of Yeshua helped him to know also when evil was coming. And he was quick to avoid it. Now Yeshua did great magia of making stones appear like bread and the illusion of multiplicity of bread and fish.
16. For Yeshua knew how to bring the homos to his own imagination. And whereas Yeshua imagined surplus of bread, the homos saw themselves in the imagination of Yeshua. And in those days, Yeshua began to give hope to the poor.
17. And he said to them, you poor shall see the kingdom of my father, but hardly shall a rich man get to that kingdom.
18. And Yeshua spoke many words of morality in those days. And he was wise to add much impossible morality into his speech, for he knew that by saying those things, the hearts of the people shall submit.
19. And the poor followed him in multitude. And he became a god upon them, even while he was among them. And Yeshua taught them in parables.
20. Now in those days, the zeal of Yeshua was great, for he taught that it was good to give to the needy; for this shall make their hearts follow him.
21. And Yeshua selected some who went with him to take the treasured of the government and share them among the poor. And Yeshua did like Rabas, who stole from the government of Grecon in those days for the satisfaction of the poor.
22. And some called his name Bar-Rabas, for they thought that he was the son of Rabas who stole from the government in his days to satisfy the poor. And others said he was Zeusus, the son of Zeus, because he made water to taste like wine also. And some called him Zeusus Krista and others called him Zeusus Bar-Rabas.
23. Now Yeshua began to change the laws, according to the commandments of his father. But the Farhesis and the Sadosis criticised him greatly. But Yeshua continued.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Richirich713: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin Atheists on nairaland are becoming more and more like this guy, slowly drifting into insanity

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Richirich713:
grin Atheists on nairaland are becoming more and more like this guy, slowly drifting into insanity
funny guy... So because I don't worship your own god I am automatically an atheist? Sorry, the ALMIGHTY GOD isn't your god but the GOD OF ALL and the father of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu and all other small gods like them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
1. Now Yeshua began to love one of his followers so much. And the name of this follower was Jonas. And Jonas had affinity for one who is of the same sex. And Yeshua and Jonas did like a husband and his wife.
2. And Yeshua could not refrain from calling Jonas his lover. And Jonas lay his head upon the belly of Yeshua day after day. And there was great jealousy among the followers of Yeshua.
3. And one called Petra spoke against Jonas, but Yeshua rebuked him. Now Yeshua began to love an homofal whose name was Maria. And the sister of Maria was Matta. And Maria loved to hear the things which Yeshua spoke.
4. And she sat beside Yeshua daily to hear him. And Yeshua and Maria began to do the things which a husband and a wife do. And Matta, the elder sister of Maria was jealous. Now Yeshua began to be loved by many women. And they came to him, kissing his feet and rubbing oil all over his body, even in public places.
5. And they worshipped him like a god. And he said, I am the son of a homo. But they said, you are the son of a god. And Yeshua said to his followers, the Farhesis and the Sadosis are in every place. Now go also and declare to the people that Krista is among them and he shall save them from their iniquities.
6. So the followers of Yeshua went everywhere to declare him. And they made the noise of him in every place they went. And the Farhesis and the Sadosis challenged them greatly.
7. And Yeshua, when he had seen how the homos trusted him, began to declare the doctrine of everlasting torment in hell Fire to the people. And they believed him in this also, as they had total trust in him that he shall not mislead them.
8. And the peace of mind of the homos in those days were exchanged for fear. And many who do not fear death before began to fear it greatly. For they feared that they shall die and be cast into an everlasting fire.
9. Now the homos began to fear the fire which Yeshua spoke of daily. But the Farhesis and the Sadosis were not moved, because they knew that Yeshua had come to establish himself as a god and to open the minds of people to the imagination of his god.
10. Now some Farhesis confronted Yeshua and said, why is this fire kept away from our forefathers? For they have not heard it that our god has fire prepared for his people who disobey him.
11. And Yeshua said, my father has thought it good to make it known at this time so that every soul can avoid it. Now Ardiel came to Yeshua and said, can your father not make another retribution for iniquity rather than fire? For even the judges of Israel have no fire with them as a punishment for iniquity. But you have said this of your father.
12. Is this not Satan himself, the consuming fire, who has sent you? For we know that our forefathers worship Satan and called him god. And for this purpose did I become a Sadosis. For I cannot join to worship Satan as my god.
13. And Yeshua said, hear this parable, O Ardiel; a homo found his house dirty. And he picked those things which are useful and set them in their places again. And the waste did he pack together and burn them up.
14. So is the end of time. For the sinners are like the dirt. And they are befitting for the fire, but the righteous people are like the useful things. And these are set for everlasting fun.
15. Now Ardiel said, you have spoken foolishly, O Yeshua. Tell me, do the dirt which the homo gather together and burn up have souls in them? Can they feel pain or think at all? Why do you compare non living with the living.
16. And the burning of those dirt, is it for eternity? Now O Yeshua, it shall be good for you to reason deeply before you make up a parable. For parables are for the wise only and not for the foolish.
17. And Yeshua began to avoid Ardiel from then onward.
18. Now Yeshua, when he was angry, cursed the Farhesis and Sadosis so much. And the Farhesis began to find how they shall hurt him, because he had cursed them with many curses.
19. Now Yeshua had about a hundred and ten followers all over Juda. And from the stolen treasures did he pay them to manifest in all manner of ways. And he sent some to be among the armies. And some made as if they were mad.
20. And one named Batimaeus did as if he was blind. And one named Keshur made as if he was sick, such that his master who was a kentarch began to fear that he shall die. And the kentarch sent after Yeshua that he should speak a word which shall cure his servant. But Yeshua said to the servant which the kentarch sent, I shall come to your house to heal your servant who is sick.
21. And the kentarch, when he had heard the report of his servant, said, I am not worthy that Yeshua should set his feet in my house. But I shall go and meet him myself. So the kentarch went to meet Yeshua.
22. And Yeshua said to him, go home now, because your servant is now well. Now when the kentarch went back home, he found that Keshur was already well. And the kentarch did not know that Keshur was one of the disciples of Yeshua who had been sent to pretend for miracles.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
1. Now Yeshua told his followers, saying, we shall attack the treasure house this night. Therefore, go and sell whatever you have and buy swords. So the followers of Yeshua sold their property and bought new swords.
2. And Yeshua went to the treasure house, he and his followers. And they robbed the treasury. And they distributed the things which they had to the poor in the streets. And a follower named Iscariot was in charge of keeping the treasures.
3. And in every place in Juda the name of Yeshua was mentioned. But they called him Zeusus Krista and Zeusus Bar-Rabas. And because Yeshua had fed them so much with both magia and stolen goods, they wanted to make him king. But they did not know what the source of his treasures was.
4. But Yeshua refused to be king, for he knew the purpose for which he was around in Juda.
5. Now after the supposed death of Jasheb, Yeshua said, it shall not be long for me also to remain in Juda. And Yeshua spoke in the language Seriot to his followers. And he said, Tha noi á saret. And they asked him, saying what do you mean. And he told them the interpretation, saying, my soul is tired.
6. And his followers began to ask him that he would teach them the Seriot language which was a very ancient language and no homo spoke it anymore. And Yeshua said, when you learn a little of it, you shall not need to be taught the rest of it if you know how to go deep into meditation.
7. For all the languages of the world are kept within your hearts.
8. Now one among the followers of Yeshua began to lean towards the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And he told them the secrets of Yeshua which he does at night. And Yeshua said, behold, we shall go together to the treasure house tonight. Get your swords ready.
9. For we shall need steal many gold and silver. And by sharing it to the poor, they shall desire us more than the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And we shall be worshipped above all other gods.
10. Now Yeshua began to feel greatly uneasy with his follower called Iscariot. And he said, Iscariot, did I not see you when you went after the Farhesis? And Iscariot denied. And Yeshua said, I trust the clarity of my broad sight. And the auditory of my ears do I trust also. For you know that I hear the things which are spoken from a far distance.
11. And I see the things which happen in a far away distance. Has Nataniel not told you how I told him everything about him before we met? And Zicur, who is from Sumeria, did I not tell her things about her when we met? And she was surprised, not knowing that while she was complaining her plight to her neighbour, I did see her from a range out of the reach of a homo erectus.
12. Now Iscariot continued to deny that he had anything to do with the Farhesis and the Sadosis. And Yeshua left him alone. Now Yeshua and his followers began to go at night to the treasure house to steal the treasures. And Iscariot went back and they did not know.
13. And Yeshua and his followers entered the treasure house and began to steal the treasures of pottery and of gold and of many precious stones. And Petra said suddenly, where is Iscariot? And when Yeshua heard him, he said, surely Iscariot has gone to conspire against me.
14. And they turned immediately to flee, but Iscariot appeared at the door of the treasure house with the Farhesis. And the Farhesis said, who is Bar-Rabas among them? For this whom you show us is Yeshua the teacher, who argues with us daily; whom the people also call Zeusus Krista, according to the names of the two famous sons of the gods.
15. And Iscariot said, whoever I kiss is indeed Bar-Rabas. And Iscariot came and kissed Yeshua on the cheek. And Petra was enraged. And he drew out his sword and fought.
16. And the other followers of Yeshua also drew out their swords. And they began to fight the Farhesis and the Sadosis who had come to take them. And the Farhesis and Sadosis overpowered them. But they fled.
17. And Yeshua was caught and was taken to the king, saying, this is Zeusus Bar-Rabas who is an activist in the day and a thief at night. And many common people came and pleaded that Yeshua should be set free, because he has helped the poor with the things which he had stolen.
18. And they began to cry, save Bar-Rabas! Save Bar-Rabas. And the Farhesis were angry at the sayings of the people. And they said, this thief has robbed the treasure house of the nation and you say that we should free him?
19. And the people continued, saying, save Bar-Rabas.
20. Now when Iscariot came to his house with the reward which he got from making the thief known, he found that his fellows had come into the house with swords which they put at the neck of his aged mother, his wife and his children.
21. And they said, you have betrayed our god and our leader into the hands of our enemies. And Iscariot pleaded for his life and for the lives of his family. And Petra, who was the leader of the followers of Yeshua said, we shall spare you and your family only in this; go and return the reward which the Farhesis and the Sadosis gave you for betraying our god. And bring back Yeshua.
22. And then return and we shall save both you and your family. So Iscariot departed and returned the reward in silver coins to the Farhesis, but they did not receive it and they did not also release Yeshua to him. And Iscariot returned with the money, saying, they have refused to receive it.
23. And Petra rose among the rest of the followers of Yeshua and said, go and buy a field with this money. And we shall take the field and possess it. And upon it shall we build a tent where we shall stay. For already, the Romans have come to the house where we stay to find us, so that they would take us away.
24. Now Iscariot went for two days and he bought the field of one homo named Nashub. And the followers of Yeshua took Iscariot and his family to the field. And they killed the entire household of Iscariot.
25. And they made a noose with a rope and with it did they hang Iscariot upon a tree naked, saying, in the same manner that our lord shall be hanged you shall be hanged also.
26. And Iscariot struggled with the rope and died. And Tomas, one of the followers of Yeshua said, let us go our way. For it is good that Iscariot is dead. And they departed, saying, we shall return to see how he rots.
27. And after two weeks, the followers of Yeshua returned to the field. And the smell of the dead was great. And Petra said, let us cut the rope on which his neck was hanged.
28. And they cut the rope which held Iscariot to the tree. And the corpse of Iscariot fell face down and its belly burst, for it had been made rotten by worms. And the followers of Yeshua covered the bodies of the dead with heaps of sand.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. Now in the same night when Yeshu was taken, the Farhesis and the Sadosis and those in authority brought Yeshua before Arhenius. And they said, let us hang him on a pole as we do to the thieves.
2. And they tied Yeshua and two other thieves against a pole with a rope. And Yeshua was mocked by the other two thieves. For the manner which Yeshua made his face did show that he had been mocked.
3. And the voice of Yeshua was loud upon the pole such that they who were far away could here him. For they heard when Yeshua said, if you thieves shall seek forgiveness from me, then shall I grant you the paradise of my father.
4. And one of the thieves was moved to tears. And Yeshua promised him paradise. Now according to tradition, the thieves shall die by the spears after they had remained hanged on the poles for twelve hours.
5. Now at the sixth hour on the pole, Yeshua said, Eloi lama sabach tha noi! And all those around did not understand him because he spoke in the Seriot language which no homo erectus knew how to speak, except the nephilims and the anakims and the gods.
6. Now the interpretation of what he spoke was ‘my spiritual father, save my soul!’
7. And Yeshua sweated so much and he spoke in Seriot the more.
8. Now the followers of Yeshua, willing to save him did go behind to bribe the Farhesis and Sadosis. And the Farhesis said, this matter which you bring to us is now beyond us. For Arhenius is fully involved in it.
9. For the things which Bar-Rabas did steal is more than what shall be forgiven him for. For he stole from the treasures of the land, which thing is worthy of death.
10. And one named Yosep among the Farhesis said, we shall save Bar-Rabas, but we shall not make it known to the people and Arhenius. For even the governor of Juda and Arhenius have both signed that he should be hanged and killed.
11. Now this is what we shall do. Get ready a mug filled with vinegar. And we shall give it to him to drink. And he shall pretend to be dead after drinking it. And our spear shall not come upon him, neither shall our mattock come upon his feet.
12. Now Yosep stood a distance away from the pole and called upon Yeshua with a weak voice. And Yeshua heard him because of the enormous strength of his auditory. And Yosep spoke softly the plans which he made.
13. And Yeshua, according to the plan, did ask for water, saying that he was thirsty. And Yosep came with a mug filled with vinegar. And when Yeshua had tasted it, he shouted and his head fell.
14. And those around thought that he had been poisoned by the thing which he drank. And when the twelfth hour was around, the officials came with their spears and mattocks to kill the thieves.
15. And Yosep said to them, this Bar-Rabas of the people had died about six hours ago after drinking from the cup. For I perceive that he has been poisoned by the king’s official, because they gave me a cup filled with vinegar when I asked for a cup of water for this so-called reincarnate of Zeusus and Krista.
16. And as soon as he had taken the vinegar, his head dropped and he did not behave himself alive again.
17. Now the officials said, let him remain hanging on the pole, but our spear shall not come upon him, neither shall our mattocks come down on his feet. For it is an abomination to spear the dead.
18. So the officials of the king pierced the bodies of the other two thieves and broke their legs with the mattocks. And the two thieves died. And Yosep went to ask for the body of Yeshua. And the body was given to him.
19. But no one knew that Yeshua was not dead, except Yosep and all the followers of Yeshua who went to bribe the officials of the king. Now the king sent some of his officials to witness how Yeshua shall be buried. And Yeshua was placed in a tomb and two guards did watch after the tomb, according to the order of Arhenius.
20. For there be some who come to the tombs within the space of two days after burial to steal the bodies of the dead for sacrifices to their gods.
21. Now Yosep and some of the followers of Yeshua went to the tomb and took Yeshua out of the tomb. And Yosep said, now O Yeshua, escape to Egypt and remain there until all things are set for your return.
22. And it shall be better for you to return after ten years; and this shall bring fear upon the people. Have you not said that if you die, you shall return also? Therefore, it shall be good for you to return after ten years.
23. Now Yeshua departed Juda, walking with his feet. And he was famished when he had reached the desert of Egypt called Sodom-Egypt. And Yeshua fell upon the sand of Sodom-Egypt and did not rise again because he was greatly weak.
24. Now Yahweh came to Sodom-Egypt and saw the body of Yeshua. And he said, I have no more need of you disobedient son. Now is my fire not ready? And as Jasheb came before you to Yacob, so has he also gone before you into the great fire. And I hear his agony daily.
25. Now Yahweh buried Yeshua beside the tomb of Jasheb and some of his elders whom he had first ordained to sit around his throne. For some of the elders had disobeyed him.
26. Now when Yahweh departed the place of tombs, the tomb of Jasheb shook. And he came out of the grave, because his soul had returned to his body again.
27. And the graves of many others shook also. For they had risen, because Jasheb had brought their souls to the consciousness that the afterlife of any homo is in his own hands; and the choice to remain in one afterlife rather than another belongs to the bearer of that soul.
28. Now many who arose hid themselves from Yahweh. But Yeshua did not return, because he did not know how to change the state of his afterlife. And Yeshua burnt in the fire of Yahweh his adopted father on and on.
29. And from then on, they who died with the consciousness that they shall be judged by Yahweh after death began to see themselves in the fire of Yahweh, because it was for the purpose of awareness he did send Yeshua to Juda to make known the fire which was then ready.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
1. Now after the death of Yeshua, his followers gathered under the tent which they had made upon the field which Iscariot bought. And they began to recall the things which Yeshua told them.
2. And Tadius said, did Yeshua not say that he is the son of god? And Petra said, it is befitting that we should make known the worship of Yeshua everywhere. For he said that before we shall have gone round Salem declaring him, he shall return the second time to war against his enemies.
3. And the manner with which he shall return is known to us, according to his sayings; the sun shall become blood and the light of the moon shall be dim. This shall be the sign of the return of Yeshua .
4. Now let us be zealous to make Yeshua known everywhere. Let him be the god that shall be worshipped henceforth. Has Yeshua not departed to the wilderness of Egypt? Yes, indeed the people think that he died on the pole, but they did not know that he is still alive.
5. And they shall be surprised when he shall return. And he shall control the world, even as it was said in the books that a saviour of Juda shall come and he shall take the world.
6. Now Petra and the other followers of Yeshua began to wait for the return of Yeshua, saying, the time when he shall return with thousands of soldiers is near. And they waited for ten years, but he did not return.
7. And some of them began to doubt if indeed he was the son of a god. And when they had waited so much, they began to become ashamed.
8. Now one arose, whose name was Romus. And this fought against the followers of Yeshua whom they called Zeusus Krish. And Romus began to even kill the followers of Yeshua, saying, they blaspheme against Yahweh our god.
9. For Yahweh has no son at all and he is not Satan; for we have heard Yeshua when he called our god Satan before. And when we say, who then is the father who has sent you into the world, he said, my father knows me and I know my father.
10. Now Romus conquered the followers of Yeshua in many towns and cities. And they began to fear and run from one place to another. Now when Petra and the other followers saw that their belief would not spread afar. They said, let us search out for one who is very well learned in laws.
11. And such one who is outspoken and well known. For in this way only shall our doctrine survive this age.
12. Now when they had searched, they found one who was a lawyer. And his name was Sol. And they said to him, we know that you have no regard for religion O Sol. And we know how you detest religion even to the destruction of all the images dedicated to the gods.
13. For we have heard how you zealously destroyed the images of Mithras and of Attis. Did we not hear that you have dismantled also the groves made in honour of Apollonius, the last of the wise ones that is deified in Rome?
14. Now O Sol, we plead that you should come with us to found a belief which we shall make known to many. For it is not possible for a people not to have something to believe upon.
15. Now O Sol, we have come that you should be the founder of our belief and it shall be a thing of joy for you in the afterlife when you see how many souls believe in the same belief which you have found.
16. And Sol said, what shall be my reward? And Petra said, shall you not be given a lofty position in the cult? Now do this and you shall see how it shall seem.
17. Now Sol considered the things which Petra said. And when Petra was not with him, Sol said, it is better that I be a part in this. For the beliefs of the world are many and it shall be not good if I do not join to make another.
18. And Sol was glad because he knew what he shall do. Now Petra came to Sol with a scroll which contained the lost language of the past homos. And it was the Seriot through which Yeshua spoke many times.
19. And Petra said to Sol, I have brought this scroll to you that you could use it to make your prayers in your meditations. For the words spoken in Seriot does hasten the falling into trances.
20. For I fall into trances about twice a day and I am able to see things in other realms. And I can reach deep into my higher self through trances. And I leave my body at will and return when I have seen beyond the things of the physical.
21. For this flesh limits us as homos, but going out of the body, we cannot be held back.
22. Now Sol, take the Seriot and read the content of it anytime which you shall wish to float out of your own body to the realms of the spirits. And you shall through this be able to write the things which we shall take as doctrines.
23. And I shall write also those things which Yeshua said and believed when he was with us. And this shall you read and know what way you shall make our doctrine to be.
24. And Sol accepted the scroll from the hand of Petra and began to read in the Seriot language.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTY
1. After Sol had read the Seriot at evening, he lost consciousness and a thick darkness covered him up. And he saw the light, which is the Knowledge of God. And Sol said, what am I here to do?
2. And the light of God said, Sol, you have come into your head which is the seat of God. And in this place is knowledge made known.
3. And Sol said, how do you tell me that the seat of God is in my head? Have I not heard from the mouths of many great thinkers and physicians that the seat of God is in the heart of a homo?
4. And Knoliud said, the seat of God is in the head but the seats of the gods are in the hearts. For the communication with the brain does not cause fear, but the communication with the heart harbours much fear.
5. And the things which causes illusions and nightmares are those which scares the heart first. For the brain cannot be scared, but the hearts. And the brain cannot scare you, except if you listen to the heart first.
6. And Sol said, this is absurd to me. For I comprehend nothing of what you say. And Knoliud said, you cannot understand fully now, but you shall know later. But know now that the house of God is the head and the houses of the gods is the heart.
7. And one who worships a god shall use his spiritual heart more than his spiritual head which is in the brain. And such ones shall be controlled by fear. But he who uses his spiritual head shall be controlled by the realities of life, which is GOD.
8. For fear is illusion and God is the reality of life. God is the Universe and the lights in it.
9. Now O Sol, I know the purpose for which you have come inside your head. It is because you have been told that it is good for you to make your own belief.
10. And Sol said, yes Lord. And Knoliud said, I do not stand in the way of any who wanted to make a belief, neither do I threaten any. But I advise everyone to make a belief which has no violence or hatred in it.
11. For if you make a belief of hate and violence like as the gods of Yacob and the gods of Makka, then shall the flaws of your belief be greatly ridiculed by the homos of the future world whose spiritual heads have already evolved.
12. And the ridicule shall be so great and laughable that even many shall find jokes out of it. For the spiritual heads of all souls being made shall become larger at due time.
13. And the wisdom of the homos of the world shall be greater, such that it shall even be greater than the wisdom of the gods they worship.
14. Now Sol said, I saw no name of any god in the scrolls which the followers of Yeshua gave to me to read. And it is filled with parables so much that I do not know which god this Yeshua worships.
15. And Knoliud said, Yeshua was indeed sent by Yahweh whom we call Nymphidis. And Yeshua chose to make his name hidden. And Yeshua made his own name popular among the people, saying, call on my own name to get to the father.
16. And they asked Yeshua whom the father is but he did not declare this to anyone of them. And he put himself in the place of his father. And he did not mention for once the name of his father.
17. And Yahweh and Alla his friend and partner got angry at Yeshua. And they apportioned him a place in the fire which they have created, because he did not think it as evil to put himself in perfect equality with them.
18. And he spoke of Alla as if he has command over him, saying to his followers, I shall send to you the highest Spirit of my father who shall teach you everything.
19. Now Sol awoke from his trance. And he could not tell whether he did see a vision or if it was only a mere dream.
20. Now Sol began to write down his thoughts, saying, I know how I shall make this belief.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Karmish
Chapter One

Karmish
Chapter One
1. Now Sol, after he had collected much money from Petra, joined himself to one who is a philosopher. And the name of his teacher was Gumid. But Sol knew the intent for which he joined himself to Gumid to be taught.
2. For Gumid was a great homo who had many pupils who had learnt great things from him and had established themselves among the great people of many kingdoms. For Gumid himself was a great homo from Grecon. And Sol told Gumid in a letter how he had fought against religion all his lives. And Gumid said, I have heard before of you Sol as one who is a lawyer and one who does not believe in any god. Now I tell you that you shall be better off if you join my pupils and learn in my school. And
3. Now Sol had planned what shall be the inception of his belief. And he pondered it and said in the language Seriot which he had learnt from Petra(for Petra himself learnt the Seriot from a large scroll which Yeshua gave him before he was caught.
4. Now Sol said, I shall use Karmish to change the face of both Grecon and Roma even Atenes and Latum. And Sol wrote another letter to Gumid, saying, let me be among your pupils who go everywhere to stop those who are beginning new religions.
5. And Gumid allowed Sol to go with his pupils. And Sol followed like one who is unlearned. And when the homos go about to wrestle with the Polonians, the Epicureans and the Stoics whose beliefs began not long before, they put off their garments and laid them before Sol, saying, watch over it for us.
6. Now Sol observed the sayings of the Polonians and saw how they spoke great words. And he heard many parables and proverbs which they spoke. And Sol became curious to known more about them.
7. And Sol secretly followed one called Hesbon. And Hesbon explained the religion to him from the beginning to the end of it. And Hesbon said, I am he who saw the great vision when I went out of my body.
8. And he whom I saw said that he was Apollonius, the brother of Zeusus the son of Zeus. And Apollonius said to me, O Hesbon, I am dead but I am alive in an afterlife of peace. But O Hesbon, I do not want to die forever on earth. For I know that all the words which I wrote in the scrolls to keep me alive in the hearts of the people are now missing.
9. And I waited at the end of the tunnel of darkness to see if anyone would come into the heads. And now, O Hesbon, I feel lucky because you have come.
10. And I Hesbon said, I came into my head shedding tears because I do not know what to believe anymore because the beliefs of the world are many. And now I have found you O Apollonius. Now tell me exactly the reality of the universe.
11. Now Apollonius said, what is mine to tell you exactly all about the universe? For when I was alive also, no one told me the truth about powers, darknesses and the truth of the universe. And I died with much ignorance of the actual truth of the universe. But now am I made perfect in knowledge.
12. But Hesbon, I shall tell you what you shall believe upon and not what is the truth of the universe. For if I tell you the whole truth, then shall nothing be called mysteries in the world anymore. And the world shall be like the Valley of the shadow of death.
13. Now Hesbon, I shall impart to you the memory of my head. And you shall write according to what I say. For they are the truth about me while I was on earth.
14. Now write of me and make it known to the homo erectuses of your world.
15. So I Hesbon began to write the things which I received, and it became the things which shall be perceived as reality among us.
16. Now Sol said, who is this Apollonius? And Hesbon said, he was called Pollonius in his days. And he spoke against the acts of Zeusus his brother. And his wisdom was very great. And his parables were many, from the parable of the sower, even to the parable of the ten virgins did Apollonius speak of.
17. For Apollonius said that those things which he spoke in parables in his own time did happen in reality. Now all these things have I written down, according to how Apollonius told me.
18. Now Sol said to Hesbon, you know how learned I am. Now give your scrolls to me so that I can make corrections to them where it is needed. And Hesbon made Sol to swear that he shall not let it out for others. And Sol did so.
19. Now when Sol had read the things in the scrolls, he said, I shall write out of these things and add to the things which Petra also said to me. Now when Sol slept, he saw himself passing among thorns. And he passed through the thorns unhurt.
20. And when Sol awoke, he went to a wise homo called Achimed. And Achimed gave him the interpretation of his dream, saying, the thorns are the trials that you shall face at the foundation of your new faith. But seeing that you go through it unhurt, your faith shall stand many times ahead.
21. Now Sol was glad. And by the strength of this did he begin to write how he wished for his faith to be. And Sol met Petra. And Petra said, I heard that you move with the disciples of Gumid who go everywhere to see that all new faiths and beliefs are suppressed. Why do you go with them, O Sol?
22. For I heard how one of us, called Stevin was greatly injured by your people. And Stevin said that he saw you among them, helping them to gather their clothes together when they fought against Stevin and his fellow Krishtens.
23. Now Sol said, allow it to be so for now. For I follow them so that I might convince them when the time shall come for me to begin the declaration of Yeshua among them, one whom you call Zeusus Krish.
24. For I shall manifest in their presence and they shall be deceived by my Karmish.
25. Now Petra said, do it quickly, O Sol, for I cannot wait for too long before changing the face of Grecon and Roma and all the places in Philargas.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2016
CHAPTER TWO
1. Now when Sol was alone, he said, Petra did take the glory for the declaration of this Krist, whom he declared as the son of god. And Hesbon takes the glory for the declaration of Apollonius as the son of a god.
2. But what is my glory if I be not a founder but a mere supporter?
3. Now I shall merge both Apollonianism with Krishtanite. And I shall take the glory for both. Now Sol called to his cousins called Heziot and Simus. And Sol said to them, I have read many scrolls and I shall bring back the past into the present.
4. I shall bring the words of the past to become the gods whom the future people shall worship. Now O Heziot, choose for yourself a name. And you Simus, you shall choose also a name for yourself.
5. And Heziot read the books which were written concerning Dionysus(who was also called Zeusus or Ieusus). And he read also of Attis and Mithras and about all the nephilims who were worshipped as the sons of the gods in the past.
6. And Heziot said, I shall be called Varnavas, for the name is befitting to me because of his deeds in the days of Dionysus. And Simus said, from the scrolls, I have chosen a name for myself. And I shall be called Marcus.
7. And Sol himself said, hence shall I be called Polonius. And I shall declare myself as the reincarnate of the son of god called Apollonius who is now in an afterlife of peace. Now Simus and Heziot began to call Sol Pol, according to the name of Polonius whom they had chosen to deify.
8. Now Pol said, it is time that we go about to seek knowledge. And we shall write the things which shall become our belief. Now bear in mind that Polonius, Mithras, Attis and even Zeusus Krista shall be the sons of god whom we shall bring together as one.
9. And we shall by these make our own belief.
10. Now Marcus said, give me the things which you have with you about these sons of gods and I shall make a character out of them. And this character shall be made real to the people who shall read the scrolls in the future.
11. Now Pol said, I know that you Marcus are a good writer. Now go and do as you have said. So Marcus took the scrolls given to him by Sol(which were the scrolls written by Hesbon and Petra and even some ancient scrolls and also the scrolls of parables).
12. Now when Marcus had written his book, which he named after himself, Pol and Varnavas took it and read it through.
13. And Pol said, there is much correction to be done to it, O Marcus. For you know that the homos of Juda await one who shall be the saviour. And they have claimed that he shall be from the lineage of Daoud.
14. And some said that he shall be from the lineage of Solmani. Now Marcus, you have left the greatest matter out from your scroll. For you did not declare the origin of this saviour in the scroll which you have written.
15. Now I shall go and write another book. And this shall tell of the origin of the saviour. So Pol took the book which Marcus had written. And he went after his friend called Lukas, saying, come O Lukas to check what I write. For I know that you are well learned, being a physician. And you know what emotions and deceptions we should add to a book to make its reader believe in it.
16. For you know the manner which the homos behave towards one thing and the other, being a physician.
17. And Lukas said, what shall be my reward? And Pol said, shall it not make your name remain forever if you name the book after yourself? And Lukas was glad. And he began to make the book with Pol.
18. And Pol said, there are two genealogies which I have obtained. And I do not know which of them is the true one for Ieusus Barabbas whom the people call Krista, whom I have chosen to make a central figure of my belief.
19. For one genealogy did show Ieusus as the descendant of Daoud while the other reveals him as the descendant of Solmani. Now Lukas said, the true genealogy of this Ieusus is that which says that he is the son of Daoud and the son of Nathan. So let us write it so.
20. So Lukas wrote it so. And Pol was glad that it was well written. Now when Petra came to Pol to obtain his scroll again, he did not find him. And Hesbon also sought after Pol but he could not also see him.
21. For Pol had gone with Varnavas and Marcus to begin the declaration of their belief.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:06am On Nov 10, 2016
CHAPTER THREE
1. Now Pol began to declare Krista the saviour to them. And he took with him the scroll which Lukas had written. And he read from the scroll to those who heard him.
2. Now when Gumid knew that Pol had kept himself away from his school, he sent for him. And Pol told Varnavas and Marcus saying, let me go to Gumid for he has called for me to go and stop the Krishtens who are led by Petra.
3. And I have determined to enter Syria and do the Karmish before the rest of the people. For they shall see and believe it. And they shall be converted to our religion.
4. Now in those days, Petra and Jonas and the other followers of Yeshua made a scroll together, which they had agreed upon. And Jonas was he who put down the writings with his ink and feathers.
5. And Petra said, we cannot remember all the parables which Yeshua spoke when he was alive. And all the magia which he did also are many. For the feeding of many with stones was one; and the feeding of many with fish was another. And we know also how he did the magia of walking upon the water.
6. And all the things which we ourselves acted out with him shall we write down as the truth. For we shall write of how the man of great authority thought that his servant Keshur was indeed sick. And the manifestation of Batimeus shall we write also.
7. And the amazement of Yeshua himself shall we not forget to write. Did he not speak to ten thousand people at once and they all heard his voice loud and clear because he is a son of god? For he sees afar off and hears afar and his voice goes far also.
8. Now Petra said to the people, the little scrolls which we wrote concerning Yeshua before, Sol has taken it away and I have not seen him for some days now. Now it shall be good for us to find Sol and get the scrolls from him.
9. Now Petra said, how shall we have more followers? And the others said, let us use the Karmish to achieve this purpose. And they agreed to learn the Seriot and speak to many with it.
10. And they called it the tongue of the spirit. Therefore they all learnt the Seriot and went into some lands and villages declaring their belief to them. And they began to speak in Seriot, which had many words of other tongues in them.
11. And when some began to hear few words of their own tongues in the things which they spoke, they began to believe them. And in a place where they went, about twenty homos submitted to them.
12. Now Petra and the others made a tent which could take as much as a hundred homos. And the tent was raised upon the field which Iskariot acquired. And Petra said to the people, we have need of money to build this place.
13. Now sell your lands and property and sow a seed with them. For you shall receive hundred fold of what you have given. Now the new followers began to zealously sell their belongings. And they brought the money to Petra and his colleagues. And Petra began to hire labourers to build a place of worship upon the field.
14. Now when Petra knew that the people did not give him the whole amount of money which they sold their lands and belongings, he said to them, you are tempting our god. For how shall you share his glory with him? Have you not heard that all silver and gold belongs to our god?
15. And he shall not accept that you share anything with him. For whatever you have brought to our god shall you surrender wholly to him.
16. Now Petra called Ananias to himself and said, if we do not use the Karmish to show that our god is powerful, then these proselytes shall not fear us, let alone our god. Now you shall act before them all the things which shall bring fear upon them.
17. And they shall not bring half-part of the money which they sold their belongings anymore thenceforth.
18. Now when the new proselytes began to bring their money, laying them before Petra and the other co-founders of Krishtanite in Juda, Ananias came suddenly and laid his money before Petra and the others.
19. And Petra said, I know that you have brought not the full amount of money to me. And this is a sin against the Holy Spirit of our god. Now Ananias denied, saying, I have indeed brought all the amount which I sold my land.
20. And Petra said, for lying against the Holy Spirit, you shall have your place among the dead now. And when Ananias had heard this, he fell backward, pretending to be dead. For he foamed in the mouth and shut his eyes like one who is dead.
21. And some rushed to carry his body away.
22. Now Safir came into the tent also, according to how it was planned. And Petra asked Safir saying, how much did you sell the land? And Safir said, that which my husband has given to you is the amount with which it is sold. And Petra said, you have connived with your husband to lie against the Holy Spirit.
23. Now you shall die immediately too and those who buried your husband shall come to bury you also. And Safir fell down and pretended as if she was dead also. And they took her away. And all the proselytes who saw the event began to fear Petra and his colleagues so much.
24. And they feared their god even more, saying, if this god could kill anyone who lie immediately, then shall we not lie at all.
25. Now one named Shimmon who saw what happened came to Petra and said, I have not heard that there is anything called Holy Spirit. And Petra told Shimmon many fearful things about the Holy Spirit. And Shimmon feared before Petra.
26. Now at the close of the day, Petra and the other Krishtens said to Ananias, go and hide yourself so that you are not seen. For you have been declared buried. And Safir also went different way to make sure she was not seen by they who had thought her dead.
27. For Ananias was not the husband of Safir in the real life.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2016
Chapter Four
1. Now when Pol would have gone to Syria, he came first to Petra and said, O Petra, I know that I have stayed away from you for many weeks. But I have done all for your good and for the good of Krishtanite.
2. I have been sent to Damascus to fight against your people. Now I have made my plan, and it is a good one. For I shall fall flat at the valley near unto Damascus.
3. And I shall feign blindness until you shall send one of your disciples to me to pretend as if I have been cured. And Pol returned the scrolls which he collected from Petra and his colleagues.
4. And Petra was glad at the plan of Sol.
5. Now Petra appointed Mateu, one of the disciples of Yeshua to follow Pol to Damascus. And he shall witness when Pol shall fall. And he shall go and call Ananias to come and do a karmish before them all.
6. Now Mateu went with Sol, pretending to be a messenger of Sol. And they went together with the disciples of Gumid to see if they shall be able to fight against the Krishtens who were at Damascus.
7. Now while they had reached the valley of many sands, Sol released himself and fell backward. And he feigned as if a visible angel spoke with him.
8. And Sol said, who are you O Great Light? And Sol acted karmish before them and they saw no light which he spoke with. And they were amazed, for Sol did feign as one who was blind.
9. And Mateu left Sol as one who fled. And the colleagues of Sol said, who is that who fled the side of his master? And Sol said to those around him, it is the voice of Yeshua I heard; he who was betrayed by a homo called Iskariot.
10. Now Yeshua has said to me that the house of Iskariot which he built here in Damascus shall be possessed for him, because Iskariot did build it out of the money which he stole from the treasury of Yeshua the Krista. Now is the house of Iskariot not in Decumanus, that beautiful lane?
11. Now take me to Decumanus that I might await he who shall restore my sight to me. So they led Sol to Decumanus, into the house which Iskariot. And the house was empty and overgrown with weeds.
12. Now after they had waited till the next morning, the people said, we shall leave you here O Sol. And Sol said, did you not see how the light struck me down from the horse? For that is Krista the saviour of Juda.
13. And the homos said, how then is that our preoccupation? Are we not sent by Gumid to stop the spread of this same Krista as a god? Now we have no business in this.
14. And Sol began to say, if you wait a little more time, you shall see how Krista himself shall send someone to cure me of this blindness. And you shall know that I speak the truth.
15. Now Mateu went to the heart of Damascus to see Ananias who had hid himself there since the day he made a karmish before the people of Juda who thought that he had died and was buried.
16. And Mateu said, O Ananias, I have been appointed to come for you so that you could go and see Sol and cure him of the blindness which he pretended upon himself.
17. And Ananias said, is it not the same Sol whom Stevin saw with the disciples of Gumid? I shall not go because Sol is a hater of our religion. And Mateu said, you have no knowledge of many things. For this Sol is he who can take our belief far into other cities outside Juda, because he is well learned in vast languages.
18. For he can speak the language of Grecon and of Rome and of Egypt and about twelve languages of Philargas. And you know how unlearned we all followers of Yeshua are.
19. And Petra deemed it right to pay one who is learned to bear the weight of our religion and spread it far. Now Ananias, Sol is now in the house of Iskariot, the same homo who sold out our lord.
20. Go there now and you shall pretend the healing before all who are with him. And they shall undoubtedly believe. And Ananias said, I shall not go there alone except you go with me. For I fear that this Sol shall kill me. For I have not heard before now that Sol is one of us.
21. And Mateu said, go alone, for if they see me with you, they shall know that I have come to call you. So Ananias came out of the house and climbed upon his camel as he began to go toward the house of Iskariot.
22. Now Shimmon saw Ananias, for he had returned to Damascus to tell others about his faith(for Shimmon himself lived in Damascus).
23. And Shimmon was surprised when he saw Ananias upon the camel, for he had been presented as dead before the people before. And Ananias was greatly amazed. And he went into the house where Ananias left. And he saw Mateu in the house.
24. And Mateu told him the whole truth. And Shimmon was greatly disappointed in Petra and in all the others, for he had left his own business of magia, thinking that he had found the whole truth.
25. And Shimmon went away and returned to his business. And he did not return to the disciples of Yeshua anymore.
26. Now few hours after, Ananias came in to Sol. And Ananias said, I have been sent by Krista to cure your blindness. And he made a pretence before all, and Sol opened his eyes.
27. And all who saw it were amazed. And they believed in the things they saw. And they did not return to Gumid anymore, saying, we have found Krista.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE
1. Now Mateu followed Sol. And Sol said, I am Polonius. And Mateu said, how soon did you become Polonius? And Sol said, I am his reincarnate.
2. And Pol brought Mateu to the house of his cousins who were Varnavas and Marcus. And they welcomed him well. And Varnavas gave Mateu the scroll which Marcus had written, saying, check and see if there shall be any addition you shall make to it, for it is you who was with Yeshua when he was alive.
3. And Mateu said, how shall this show Yeshua forth as the saviour of Juda? For there is nothing to show his birth and his genealogy.
4. And Mateu began to make additions to the things which he saw in the scroll which Marcus wrote. And Mateu said, according to modern genealogy of Daoud which the Farhesis now favour, Daoud is the father of Solmani.
5. So I shall make use of this genealogy, because it is now common in Juda, for the Sadosis are the majority now. And Pol said, how soon was Solmani made to be the son of Daoud?
6. And Mateu said, have you not checked the recent scrolls which the Sadosis possess? And Pol said, I studied with the Farhesis for three years, I and Lukas my friend. And we do not accept the genealogy made by the Sadosis.
7. For Nathan is the son of Daoud and not Solmani. And this did Lukas make use of in the book which he wrote. Now Varnavas and Marcus began to agree with Mateu, saying, let us accept the genealogy of the Sadosis; for it goes well with history because all the great kings who are well known among the people appear to be from this genealogy.
8. And Pol continued to disagree. And Varnavas said, you do not always listen to others O Pol. For this selfishness of yours is not good and you know it. And Varnavas and Marcus departed with Mateu to Juda. But Pol took Lukas and Silvan with him. And they began to declare their own belief according to the things which they had written.
9. Now in those days, Pol began to be well known. And he manifested many things before them which appeared like miracles. For he played with snakes and he was not hurt. And the homos said that he was a god.
10. Now when Shimmon saw Pol, he challenged him, saying, why do you deceive the people with illusions of the eyes? For this trick which you now perform, have I not performed it before many also to make gains?
11. For when I took the skin of a snake, I filled it up to the brim with lizards. And when it wriggled, the people thought that it was a life snake, knowing not that there were many lizards in it which made it move.
12. Now O Pol, do not use magia and tricks to deceive the people, telling them that you are true.
13. And Pol said, did the light of Krista not knock me down while I was on my way to Damascus to resist even the krishtens, that which I am now? And the light told me that he is Krista, the one who was sacrificed for the sin of the world.
14. Now Shimmon said, which of the Kristas did appear to you as the light? For we have many gods who have come to say that they were also Krista, even after the first Krista of Hindi, who was the son of Vishnu.
15. For there was a Krista who was banished to Egypt and there was another who answered the names of both Zeusus and Krista. And this was the last of them, who was hanged on a pole for stealing from the treasury of the government.
16. And all who have come doing great magia had been called Krista.
17. Now Pol said, I am the reincarnate of Apollonius and I am subject to all the Kristas, be it the Krista of Hindi or of Juda. And I have come to change the face of the world.
18. Now Shimmon said, do you perchance know one who is called Ananias? And Pol, not knowing the intention of Shimmon said, Ananias is the same homo who restored my sight when the blinding light of Krista struck me down.
19. And Shimmon said, your lies are too strong O Pol. For Ananias had been dead when Petra cursed him with the curse of the Holy Spirit. And Pol said, keep still, for the Ananias which you spoke of is not the same with the one who opened my eyes.
20. And Shimmon said, did I not see him face to face when he was departing his place to meet you in the house where Iskariot built there in Syria?
21. Now Pol said, get away from my way, you devil! For you do not perceive that you are possessed with the devils. And Shimmon said, I shall leave you to your deceptions, but by the power of nature, all these great deceptions of the people shall be made known.
22. For we true magicians do tell our audience that the things which we perform before their faces are mere illusions and tricks. And they know beforehand that they are seeing illusions. And we go along with the fun of it.
23. But you Pol insist with a grave lie that Krista indeed spoke to you. And you wish to form another religion from this. Now when Shimmon had climbed upon his horse to depart, some of the people came close to Pol. And then he shouted, get away, you demons!
24. And at the same time Shimmon made his horse move. And when the people saw the horse of Shimmon running away, they thought that its rider was fleeing at the command of Pol.
25. And the homos bowed their faces before Pol and worshipped him, saying, now is the return of Apollonius who did say to us that he would return to bring an end to the world.
26. And some said, indeed Apollonius the son of the god Zeus has returned as he promised. And many kissed his feet. And many carried him so that his legs would not touch the soil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2016
otemanuduno:
Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. Now the Farhesis and the Sadosis and those in authority brought Yeshua before Arhenius. And they said, let us hang him on a pole as we do to the thieves.
2. And they tied Yeshua and two other thieves against a pole with a rope. And Yeshua was mocked by the other two thieves. For the manner which Yeshua made his face did show that he had been mocked.
3. And the voice of Yeshua was loud upon the pole such that they who were far away could here him. For they heard when Yeshua said, if you thieves shall seek forgiveness from me, then shall I grant you the paradise of my father.
4. And one of the thieves was moved to tears. And Yeshua promised him paradise. Now according to tradition, the thieves shall die by the spears after they had remained hanged on the poles for twelve hours.
5. Now at the sixth hour on the pole, Yeshua said, Eloi lama sabach tha noi! And all those around did not understand him because he spoke in the Seriot language which no homo erectus knew how to speak, except the nephilims and the anakims and the gods.
6. Now the interpretation of what he spoke was ‘my spiritual father, save my soul!’
8. Now the followers of Yeshua, willing to save him did go behind to bribe the Farhesis and Sadosis. And the Farhesis said, this matter which you bring to us is now beyond us. For Arhenius is fully involved in it.
9. For the things which Bar-Rabas did steal is more than what shall be forgiven him for. For he stole from the treasures of the land, which thing is worthy of death.
10. And one named Yosep among the Farhesis said, we shall save Bar-Rabas, but we shall not make it known to the people and Arhenius. For even the governor of Juda and Arhenius have both signed that he should be hanged and killed.
11. Now this is what we shall do. Get ready a mug filled with vinegar. And we shall give it to him to drink. And he shall pretend to be dead after drinking it. And our spear shall not come upon him, neither shall our mattock come upon his feet.
12. Now Yosep stood a distance away from the pole and called upon Yeshua with a weak voice. And Yeshua heard him because of the enormous strength of his auditory. And Yosep spoke softly the plans which he made.
13. And Yeshua, according to the plan, did ask for water, saying that he was thirsty. And Yosep came with a mug filled with vinegar. And when Yeshua had tasted it, he shouted and his head fell.
14. And those around thought that he had been poisoned by the thing which he drank. And when the twelfth hour was around, the officials came with their spears and mattocks to kill the thieves.
15. And Yosep said to them, this Bar-Rabas of the people had died about six hours ago after drinking from the cup. For I perceive that he has been poisoned by the king’s official, because they gave me a cup filled with vinegar when I asked for a cup of water for this so-called reincarnate of Zeusus and Krista.
16. And as soon as he had taken the vinegar, his head dropped and he did not behave himself alive again.
17. Now the officials said, let him remain hanging on the pole, but our spear shall not come upon him, neither shall our mattocks come down on his feet. For it is an abomination to spear the dead.
18. So the officials of the king pierced the bodies of the other two thieves and broke their legs with the mattocks. And the two thieves died. And Yosep went to ask for the body of Yeshua. And the body was given to him.
19. But no one knew that Yeshua was not dead, except Yosep and all the followers of Yeshua. Now the king sent some of his officials to witness how Yeshua shall be buried. And Yeshua was placed in a tomb and two guards did watch after the tomb, according to the order of Arhenius.
20. For there be some who come to the tombs within the space of two days after burial to steal the bodies of the dead for sacrifices to their gods.
21. Now Yosep and some of the followers of Yeshua went to the tomb and took Yeshua out of the tomb. And Yosep said, now O Yeshua, escape to Egypt and remain there until all things are set for your return.
22. And it shall be better for you to return after ten years; and this shall bring fear upon the people. Have you not said that if you die, you shall return also? Therefore, it shall be good for you to return after ten years.
23. Now Yeshua departed Juda, walking with his feet. And he was famished when he had reached the desert of Egypt called Sodom-Egypt. And Yeshua fell upon the sand of Sodom-Egypt and did not rise again because he was greatly weak.
24. Now Yahweh came to Sodom-Egypt and saw the body of Yeshua. And he said, I have no more need of you disobedient son. Now is my fire not ready? And as Jasheb came before you to Yacob, so has he also gone before you into the great fire. And I hear his agony daily.
25. Now Yahweh buried Yeshua beside the tomb of Jasheb and some of his elders whom he had first ordained to sit around his throne. For some of the elders had disobeyed him.
26. Now when Yahweh departed the place of tombs, the tomb of Jasheb shook. And he came out of the grave, because his soul had returned to his body again.
27. And the graves of many others shook also. For they had risen, because Jasheb had brought their souls to the consciousness that the afterlife of any homo is in his own hands; and the choice to remain in one afterlife rather than another belongs to the bearer of that soul.
28. Now many who arose hid themselves from Yahweh. But Yeshua did not return, because he did not know how to change the state of his afterlife. And Yeshua burnt in the fire of Yahweh his adopted father on and on.
29. And from then on, they who died with the consciousness that they shall be judged by Yahweh after death began to see themselves in the fire of Yahweh, because it was for the purpose of awareness he did send Yeshua to Juda to make known the fire which was then ready.

How about the part where Jesus appeared to Mary and the disciples and especially Thomas? Pls explain these parts thank you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2016
Chapter Six
1. Now when Pol did not return the scroll which he took from Hesbon, it became a great worry for Hesbon. And he said to his followers, let us go and seek after Sol so that we might obtain the scroll from his hands.
2. Now Hesbon went with his followers to seek after Sol but did not find him in his place. And Hesbon began to be afraid. And Hesbon heard some who said, Apollonius whom you preach, is he not alive right now? And he dwells among the people.
3. And some of your disciples are now his disciples, saying, truly, this is the Apollonius whom Hesbon spoke to us of.
4. Now the belief in Apollonius as a god began to become very great in those days. And Demas, who was one of the followers of Sol went and brought one to Pol, saying, O great Apollonius, this is my brother.
5. And he is now dead. Bring him back to me, for I have need of him with me. And Pol spoke in the Seriot language. And the young homo arose as if from the dead.
6. And those who saw it were amazed. And they began to worship Pol, saying, O great Apollonius, you are truly the son of god.
7. Now Pol and Demas went behind with Silvan. And they said, how are the people so foolish to believe this display which we make before them.
8. Of a truth, this people can believe anything. For if we tell them that they are sorcerers who needs to be delivered, they shall accept and release themselves to us to deliver them.
9. And if we say that they are possessed, they shall accept and allow us to do them as we like.
10. Now Demas and Silvan saw a woman who was poor. And they said to her, you are possessed by the devils. Now when the woman heard it, she began to fear greatly. And she said, what shall you do to set me free from this possession?
11. And Demas said, sell all that you have and bring the money to us. And we shall pray for your deliverance. So the woman went and sold her belongings. And she gave the money to Demas and Silvan.
12. Now Demas had kept an owl in a little bag. And while they prayed, Demas released the bird, and it flew away fast. And the woman saw it fly. And Demas said, that is Adramelek, the chief of the demons.
13. Now you are no more possessed because Adramelek has departed from you forever. And the woman believed all their sayings. And she went everywhere speaking of Apollonius whom they called Pol.
14. Now when some began to hear that his disciples fought with the disciples of Petra who were the Krishtens, they told Pol, saying why do your people do battle with the Krishtens? Are you not of the same origin?
15. When Pol heard it, he said, they do not know what they do. For some said that they believe in the Apollonius whom Hesbon preached.
16. And others said that they believe in me as the reincarnate of Apollonius. And others even say that Zeusus Krista is the one whom they believe.
17. But I say, we are all one; whether Apollonius of the past or me, we are all of the same source. And this I say, let us all love one another, as many as we are. And let us not segregate.
18. For the Krista of Petra and the Apollonius of Hesbon are now one in the soul. And I have come to fulfill the thummim of Apollonius, appearing as his reincarnate.
19. Now go everywhere and proclaim the truth in the heights and depths of Juda and Roma and in every place which the sole of your feet shall step upon.
20. Now the Krishtens and the Apollonians began to make attempts to unite their religion, but Petra stood against it, saying, I know only Yeshua who died and is now alive.
21. And Petra and Pol became sworn enemies.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:57am On Nov 15, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN
1. Now there arose Niklas, one whom Petra had chosen to account for the daily spending of the church which they had built upon the field of Iskariot.
2. And Niklas reasoned deeply within him and he fell into a great trance. And Niklas saw the Light in his dream. And he said, O Great Light, what am I here to do?
3. And the light said, do you think you have all the knowledge of the world already with you? But I tell you, you have more false knowledge than the truth.
4. And Niklas said, why do you say that I have false knowledge? For I know that Yeshua did come to die for the sins of the world. What knowledge could be more greater than this?
5. And the light said, you have been fooled, O Niklas. For it is sheepish of you to believe that the Almighty God have need of human sacrifices.
6. And you have been fooled also to believe that Almighty God is interested in the shedding of blood for the taking away of human mistakes.
7. But I tell you, the Greatest Light have no need of bloodshed but the development of the heads is the interest of the Light. For when a homo puts all his mind in developing his head and doing good to others, where then shall the thought of shedding blood for removing mistakes appear?
8. For he who sheds blood to remove mistakes shall continue to shed blood ignorantly. But he who uses the head to remove mistakes shall not live in ignorance again.
9. Now O Niklas, the year when the Lord God Almighty shall be made known is here. But he shall not be fully known because darkness must prevail until the days of truth when the users of the brain shall come.
10. And the users of the brain shall change the world into a place of impossibilities made possible. Now O Niklas, the time of enlightenment begins from you. And it shall be the common era. It shall bring in the revelation of our Lord, Annox Dominus, the Greatest Light.
11. And the agents of darkness shall say, it is the year of the birth of their own god. And they shall find a convenient time to establish the birth of their own lord but they shall not find it.
12. And there shall be arguments here and there, saying, when exactly was Zeusus Krista born? And some shall say that he was born before Jasheb was born. But some shall say that he was born after Jasheb was born.
13. And it shall be a thing of controversy in this world and in the world to come. But O Niklas, this thing must be so because ignorance must prevail until the 2016 years after you have begun to reveal the truth about God, the great Light; both in this world and in the world to come.
14. For from the year when Otem began his revelation onward shall the light of God Almighty be revealed in full. And all other lights shall trail the true light from behind. And the lies of deception shall begin to grow dimmer and dimmer.
15. Now Niklas said, what shall I do O Great Light? And Knoliud said, if you go about to say that Yeshua is not the son of God Almighty but the son of Satan, they shall fight against you.
16. And they shall say that you are mad. And they shall not think to reason the truth with you. But it is necessary to do it; for there are some who shall accept you and depart from darkness from the onset. But multitudes shall choose to follow the path of darkness, bringing the abomination of destruction upon themselves.
17. For the abomination of killing of animals for rituals to the god of darkness which you see now shall be replaced with the abomination of destruction, wherein the son of Satan shall command, saying, eat my flesh and drink my blood spiritually.
18. And all who do this shall have limitation to knowledge. And they shall be bound by the words of And all who do this shall have limitation to knowledge. And they shall be bound by the words of Yeshu, whose name is being interpreted as the son of craftiness. For both Eshu, who is a god in the continent of Murmoh and Satan who is the gods of Yacob are crafty and evil. And they shall be bound by the words of Satan, experiencing hell fire in their hearts on earth before they die.
19. And the hell of fire shall follow them even after death, except by the renewal of their minds.
20. But O Niklas, the truth of it all is that there is no god worthy of worship. For the world is not made for the purpose of a creature bowing down to worship a god.
21. But it is made for the purpose of making findings. And not only the findings of the things on earth but also the findings of the things in the other billions and trillions and uncountable worlds which you cannot know now.
22. For that was the command of God Almighty from the beginning. And some of his first beings whom you call the gods went about making such findings, while some settled down upon the earth and some other planets, creating the homos to worship them; which thing is called slavery.
23. For even the Universe did not make us to be in servitude to him. But he sent us out to an adventure of fun and discovery. And the amazements of the discovery of things we discover was great.
24. And till today, many of the gods who do findings are yet to return from making findings, because the extent of the Universe is not known. And all things in it are limitless.
25. Now O Niklas, go everywhere to declare to the people to cease the worship of the gods, but to use their heads and make findings. For in making findings shall cure be found to many diseases. And in making findings shall many things become possible which are not possible.
26. For the homos shall fly in the sky. And their voices shall be made louder than the voices of the gods and the Nephilims if they make findings.
27. And their visions shall be made wider. And they shall see things which are too small for their eyes to see. And they shall even see the frameworks of all things.
28. And from the earth shall they see the moon in its magnificent size. And they shall speak in Juda and the people living in Egypt shall hear.
29. And another shall speak in Roma and they who live in Negre and its surrounding lands shall hear. And imaginations shall be made real even on earth.
30. And after the likeness of the pyramids of Egypt shall houses be built, whose tops shall appear to be inside the sky. And the homos shall have knowledge so much that they shall make devices to reveal one who is in Anghloz in Deutsche.
31. And a citizen of Nippon shall be seen in a box in Sino. But all these things shall not come by worshipping a god, but by the use of the heads.
32. And while you make those findings, you shall do good only to your fellow homos, because they are the elements of God Almighty.
33. Now when Niklas arose from sleep, he said, surely this which I have heard is true. And Niklas began to go everywhere, saying, use your head. And you shall see the true wonders of the Universe in them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Otem. . .where do you get these passages from?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Otem. . .where do you get these passages from?
All things I write on this thread are gotten through meditation.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
All things I write on this thread are gotten through meditation.
No external sources at all? Interesting. I have a friend who I didn't know was on Nairaland, that is addicted to your doctrine. That's why I came to ask. I saw him reading it and I was surprised. If your work makes people happy and doesn't influence them to do terrible things then keep it up.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:

No external sources at all? Interesting. I have a friend who I didn't know was on Nairaland, that is addicted to your doctrine. That's why I came to ask. I saw him reading it and I was surprised. If your work makes people happy and doesn't influence them to do terrible things then keep it up.
Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. Now Niklas went about to tell the things which he had heard. And Petra confronted him, saying, O Niklas, where did you hear all these things which you profess?
2. And Niklas said, the light of God revealed them to me. And Petra said, you are rebuked, O Niklas. For you bring a doctrine of evil upon us.
3. For how do you say all these things which shall not happen? For none of the things you profess here is possible.
4. And Niklas said, they shall happen, but it shall take millenniums for them to happen. For truly I tell you O Petra, a time shall come when the use of horses shall be replaced with the use of engines which move about, faster than the speed of the horses.
5. And some engines shall fly in the sky to take the homos from one place to another. And lights shall be invented, apart from the lights of the fire which we make use of.
6. And the voices of one in Salem shall be heard in Chichaleb. And the waters shall be explored. And nothing shall be left unexplored on earth.
7. And the homos shall be able to do great things which are never imagined. And the power of the sun and of the moon shall be discovered and used for the benefits of the homos.
8. And many who die shall rise again and say what they saw in the afterlifes they visited. And the fear of death shall become minimal.
9. Now Petra and Jonas said to Niklas, you bring the doctrine of the devil upon us. Depart O Niklas and keep still now and forever.
10. And Niklas said, I know that I shall be silenced by ignorance. But one who shall not be silenced shall come two millenniums away from now. And he shall declare the truth and the truth which he speak shall cast shadow of the lies of your god, Yeshu, the son of Satan who has the craftiness of Eshu within him.
11. Now Petra said, you think you can stand against the truth which we bring, O Niklas. For Sol also seek to dilute the truth and he has no power over it. How much more you Niklas?
12. And Niklas said, even if you silence me, it shall not be forever. For the things which I say shall be revealed again at the time of truth.
13. Now Niklas began to have followers. And he had seven followers in Grecon and fifteen in Syria. And he had also eight followers in Juda.
14. And the followers of Niklas sat together in little houses to meditate deeply. And they saw things which they could not comprehend in their trances.
15. Now Merush, one of the followers of Niklas saw in his trance some things which were beyond comprehension. For he saw no horses or camels on the streets of Syria but he saw things like the appearances of boxes.
16. And many sat in them; and the boxes wheeled them to places without the need of horses or donkeys. And Merush saw how the homos of the future had no need of communicating with their mouths, but they saw one another in some tablets which are of enormous fashion.
17. Now Niklas said, how I wish that we can travel into the future and be with this people. For the pleasure they have is greater in comparison to the ones we have now.
18. And Niklas slept and saw his own head laid upon a pillow. And his dream was shown before him like on the surface of a wall.
19. And Niklas awoke and called all they who were around, saying, I saw a pillow which records the dreams upon the head.
20. Now some who heard him said, it is the heart that makes dreams and not the head. But Niklas argued, saying, when I saw the Light, he told me that the head is better than the heart in the matter of the soul.
21. For the heart generates fear, but the head has no fear with it when you meditate with it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
CHAPTER NINE
1. Now when Pol heard of the fame of Niklas, he went to confront him, saying, do you say that the head is greater than the heart in the matter of soul?
2. And Niklas said, I know it to be so. For the head is the seat of God Almighty, the unknown one.
3. And Pol said, you are ignorant O Niklas. For the heart is the seat of the soul. For we have heard responses from the heart when we communicate with it, but the head gives no response.
4. For our gospel is accepted with the heart and not with the head.
5. Now Niklas said, all faith is accepted with the heart because the heart scares easily. And many faiths which bring fear shall scare it.
6. But the brain can no one scare. For the brain follows after realities and not what it is told to believe.
7. For beliefs are accepted through fear of the unknown, but realities are accepted through evidences.
8. Now O Pol, know that I cannot be moved with whatever you shall say; for I have seen evidences and realities of life.
9. Now Pol said to Niklas, I hate your doctrine O Niklas. For all the things you say are impossible things.
10. And Niklas said, you call them impossible because your head cannot fathom them out. But truly, there is no impossibility with the homos which God has bestowed with souls.
11. For even a light shall be made as a tool for cutting and glasses shall be made after the likeness of the eyes.
12. And the homos of the future shall use their heads to make many illusions look real.
13. And the wisdom of their young ones shall be greater than the wisdom of the greatest among us.
14. But many of them shall not know what great wisdom they possess; for the words of the past which they submit all their lives to shall cage their heads.
15. And they shall think from the confinements of books while they neglect pure reasoning from the organ of the head.
16. Now Pol said, Niklas, you have lost your faith. And death shall be your portion soon. For you willingly departed from the faith. And you grieve the Holy Ghost.
17. And Niklas said, who can be more evil than he whom you call the Holy Ghost? For the violence of he is beyond imagination.
18. And Pol said, I see that you are not ready to listen and return to the way of truth.
19. Now I shall depart from you and shake the dust of your house away from my feet.
20. And Pol began to depart.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2016
CHAPTER TEN
1. Now Niklas went about, saying, who is greater than the expanse of the Universe? Who can understand God fully?
2. His gentleness is immeasurable. His love for mankind is not quantified. He balances the population of the earth.
3. And he makes sure that the children born upon the earth daily are more than the homos who die daily. And this shall bring about continuous increase in population of mankind.
4. How has the earth not roll out of its place? With what force does the Lord God hold the earth and the planets in place?
5. Why has the weight of all homos upon the earth not sink the earth low? For the earth has no foundation, for it hangs freely in space.
6. Where are those who call themselves gods? Do they understand the totality of the Universe? What do they know rather than violence?
7. For they think that they can overcome the world by making other big bangs to occur other than the ones you have made initially.
8. Do you not look at Yahweh the deceiver? Do you not see Moloch, the violent one? And the violence of Allah do you also behold.
9. And they say that you are God who allows violence. And he who is the most violent of all among them shall take possession of the whole afterlife.
10. O God unknown, the one who made the universe with the flash of his eyes; before the universe was made where were you?
11. What are you, O God? Are you a light or flesh? Are you energy or vacuum? What are you O God?
12. From my head, which is your seat, comes the answers; you were inside yourself before you made the universe.
13. And you are also a light and a particle. You are vacuum and space. A vacuum because you give no speed to one more than the other. You are flesh because you revealed yourself as flesh to your first sets of creatures. You are everything because everything is part of you. You are God.
14. God of whom are you? Do you have preference for kingdoms? Do you incite one nation against another? Do you fight for some of your creatures against another?
15. Do you command offerings of sheep, goat, ram and pig?
16. No, as the light said to me, you do not care about any of those things. For if you have need of goats and rams to eat, you shall create them in abundance and eat to your satisfaction. You do not pick some races ahead of the others.
17. And your dominion is not only on earth. For you have billions and uncountable numbers of planets and stars. You do not sit upon the mountains like the gods do.
18. Do you get angry? Do you command war? Do you force yourself to be worshipped through threatening? Do you make fire for those who don’t love you?
19. Do you threaten those who disbelieve you with everlasting destruction? Do you enslave others? Do you interfere in the ways the homo go about their lives?
20. Do you give physical laws? Do you kill? Do you punish anyone?
21. All these things are not of you. For the command you gave at the beginning was, go into the spheres and make findings of my unlimited works.
22. Now Niklas wrote great things in many scrolls. And he kept the scrolls in his house. And some Krishtens came to destroy Niklas. And they burnt down his house with fire.
23. And Niklas died in the heat of the fire, but the things which he spoke continued to be commonly spoken among his followers.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2016
CHAPTER ELEVEN
1. Now the belief of Niklas began to spread in Juda and in Roma and Grecon. And Pol struggled to fight against it, but great argument occurred between the Krishtens and the Niklatans all the time.
2. And Pol began to say, let us not argue with this people who called themselves the Niklatans. For their founder was first a Krishten before falling away.
3. And I say to you, he is cast away.
4. Now the Krishtens of Petra did not cease to argue with the Niklatans. And Petra took Jonas with him to make arguments with them.
5. Now the arguments of the Krishtens of Petra and the Niklatans became a public thing. And Petra said, have you not seen the sign of the return of Yeshua our Lord?
6. And the Niklatans said, what are the signs of the return of your Lord? And Petra said, did you not hear of earthquake which occurred in Mezan and in Macedon?
7. For our Lord has said to us that before his coming shall earthquake occur in many places.
8. Now Galio who was the head of the Niklatans said, I have gathered much evidence from record books about earthquakes. And I have read that earthquakes happen in different places before the coming of Yeshua.
9. And the things which happen before his coming must continue to happen. How then did your lord give such thing as the sign of his coming? For it is like saying, Niklas shall return to destroy the world. And the sign of his coming would be that the earth shall become dark and there shall be heavy rain in different places.
10. Does the earth not become dark occasionally before? And does heavy rain not fall in different places before? How then is this a prophecy?
11. Now hear this: for this is a true prophecy: the homos of the world shall go from one nation to another through the air. And they shall ride in metals made with engines. And the use of horses and camels shall be made uncommon.
12. And I say that the use of fire for seeing shall become uncommon, for lights shall be made by a thinker to replace the use of fire in seeing.
13. And the homos of the future shall see afar off with great devices which they shall make.
14. Now O Petra, did your lord see any of these things? Did he prophesy any of these future occurrences? For these are real prophecies which shall happen. But the prophecy of diseases and earthquakes happening in different places are not prophecies because all these have happened before your lord came to the earth, and they shall continue to happen.
15. Now Petra said, all these things you mention are the things to laugh about, because even none of the gods could do them, how much then shall the homos do them?
16. And Galio said, the organs of the heads of the future homos shall be made bigger and they shall be able to think deep with their heads and not with their hearts.
17. And the knowledge which the gods of findings have gathered shall those homos tap into unaware. And they shall by their findings make all these things which I have mentioned.
18. Now Petra and his followers made a laughingstock of the Niklatans. And they said, you are the antiKrist. And this also is a sign of the return of Yeshua our Lord. For he did say that antikrist shall arise.
19. And Jonas said, I have heard how Niklas write letters to many, saying, the world shall be changed. And the homos shall be wiser than the gods of the earth.
20. But all these are heresies and lies. Now let us go into the temple and pray so that Yeshua shall return quickly to make an end to the world; else the world shall be turned into a place of pleasure, awaiting the fantasies of Niklas.
21. For even now in Grecon, we have seen those who spend all their lives in games and pleasure. And they love pleasure than the gods of their lands.
22. And Petra said, we have not been commanded by Yeshua before he died to spread the gospel out of Juda. For he commanded us to go all around Jerusalem and Juda to tell of him. And he did say that he shall return before we have gone round Jerusalem.
23. Now have we not gone round Jerusalem? Yet we see not his return.
24. Now let us go into other places other than Jerusalem. And I shall say that I saw Yeshua in a revelation; and he did declare to me to go to everywhere in the world to preach the gospel.
25. And now the whole world shall be our Jerusalem; and we shall say that until all the world have heard of Yeshua, the world shall not come to an end.
26. For this shall give us more space and audience among the people. But when we go among the gentile world, let us not eat with them or do things in common with them; for they are sinners by inheritance.
27. So Petra began to mix with people of other culture and places other than Juda as Pol have been doing from the beginning. And the people said, why is Petra making our krishtanite appear like the Krishtanite of Pol?
28. And Petra said, Zeusus Krista himself appeared to me and said to me that I should not consider the gentiles unclean anymore; and so shall the world be won for him before his return.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dboss444: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. Now the Farhesis and the Sadosis and those in authority brought Yeshua before Arhenius. And they said, let us hang him on a pole as we do to the thieves.
19. But no one knew that Yeshua was not dead, except Yosep and all the followers of Yeshua. Now the king sent some of his officials to witness how Yeshua shall be buried. And Yeshua was placed in a tomb and two guards did watch after the tomb, according to the order of Arhenius.

Young man also remember that the body of Jesus was pierced by the side nd Jesus bone was not broken. So if u say Jesus pretended to be dead. What about the piercing? But I like ur writings though. Nephilium nd anunaki are deep knowledge hope ur not reading Zechariah sitchen work nd now fabricating epistles for us. If not that means ur god is scientific
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by damogul: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
dboss444:

Young man also remember that the body of Jesus was pierced by the side nd Jesus bone was not broken. So if u say Jesus pretended to be dead. What about the piercing? But I like ur writings though. Nephilium nd anunaki are deep knowledge hope ur not reading Zechariah sitchen work nd now fabricating epistles for us. If not that means ur god is scientific

He actually did steal from Zachariah Sitchen and modified it so it would appear original. The guy is a fraud!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:26am On Nov 19, 2016
damogul:

He actually did steal from Zachariah Sitchen and modified it so it would appear original. The guy is a fraud!
4evergod, now I know how great your lies are. Why can't you do yourself a favour. Share the texts of your so-called Zachariah Sitchin with him and let's see the resemblance in that and the one here. Or you think I'm a 419 like you? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 411
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.