Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (220553 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:32am On Nov 19, 2016
CHAPTER TWELVE
1. Now the followers of Niklas gave no rest to their minds day and night. For they went about to make their belief known. And the emperor of Roma sought to silence them because himself thought that the things which they spoke were not true.
2. And Haron the emperor invited some of the Niklatans to his place, saying, now come and explain to me what you go everywhere to tell.
3. And Meloch and Nikan went to the court of Haron to see him. And Haron said, what do you say? Now tell me and I shall listen.
4. And Meloch said, it is a honorable thing you have done, O emperor. For you have indeed honoured us today, inviting us to your court to hear what we speak.
5. Now O Great one, the things which we bring are not so many. For the summary of it is that the use of the head should be given more priority than the worship of a god.
6. And more importantly, doing good to fellow homos is better than doing good to a god and harming a fellow homo.
7. Now Haron said, I worship Jupitus and I can say that all the greatness which I have assumed today is of him. How then shall he be pleased to see that I worship him no more?
8. And Meloch said, the use of your head is it which gave you the position which you are today. For Jupitus is no more around. And some said that he has departed to one of those planets around the earth.
9. Now O emperor, the greatness of anyone does not come from a god but from his own effort and from God. For he who used his head fully shall possess all things which he wants.
10. For the head is where God Almighty, the unknown resides. For the organ of the head is the internal universe and the external one is it which we see around us with our eyes.
11. And spirituality is of the head while physicality belongs to the view of the eyes.
12. And with the inner eyes can one behold the inner universe; while the outer universe is seen by the outer eyes.
13. Now Haron said, how can one see the inner universe? And Nikan said, we see the inner universe when we meditate and sleep.
14. But when we keep awake until the middle of the night before sleeping, we see the inner universe also. And when some keep awake all night and sleep at dawn, they see nightmares, which is a product of the inner universe.
15. And they fear greatly. But this should be known; nightmares are not to be afraid of; for they do not present the reality as it is.
16. For a man’s fear in the outer universe is what he takes into his inner universe. And he who knows how to control fear in his outer universe shall also be able to control it in his inner universe.
17. Now Haron said, now tell me what you say that the future would look like. And Meloch replied, the future will be filled with many wonderful things.
18. And the world shall be changed. And only few of these gods shall survive into the future, because the people of the future shall seem to be wiser than the people of the past.
19. And the knowledge of the god of this very Juda which you put into servitude shall be the last of the gods to dominate the world before the knowledge of the true God his father shall be known.
20. And Jupitus your own god shall have only his name named after a planet and after some material things, but his worship shall be abandoned altogether.
21. Now when Haron heard it, he said, it is enough O Meloch. For you have blasphemed Jupitus the god of all gods; the king of all kings.
22. For it is not possible that Yahweh the god of Juda shall be made popular in all the world.
23. And Nikan said, it is a thummim shown to Niklas our leader and shall you stop it from coming? For as no one can stop a dreamer from dreaming and as no one can stop a thinker from thinking, so can no one stop a thummim from happening.
24. For the universe is in order, bringing changes over itself all the times.
25. Now Haron said, depart you too, before I get more annoyed. So Meloch and Nikan departed the presence of the emperor.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
1. Now after Haron had heard the things which Meloch and Nikan said, he became wild in his imagination.
2. And he said, destroy all religions and leave only the worship of Jupitus in all my colony. And the knights began to destroy everyone who practises other religion.
3. And the krishtens and Niklatans and even the Apollonians were destroyed. For Haron had counted the Niklatans among the religious people. And the doctrine of Niklatans was called the doctrine of the mad people.
4. For the people said, it is the most ridiculous of all commonsense. For they speak fantasy and call it the things which shall occur in the future.
5. Now some conspired against Haron and killed him. And Quirin became the emperor of Roma and Latum.
6. And Quirin commanded that the worship of Jupitus should cease. And Quirin allowed all religions to thrive, but he was harsh on the Niklatans alone, saying, we do not want the religion of fantasy and madness.
7. And the Niklatans were silenced after the death of Meloch and Nikan.
8. Now there was further division among the Krishtens. For some Krishtens leaned more towards the Jews while the others distanced themselves from the Jews.
9. And the krishtens led by Pol became well known than that which Petra led. For Petra leaned towards Jerusalem more.
10. And in those days, the Niklatans practised their belief more in Selkuk. And many in Selkuk believed them.
11. And those who practised Curic and Felish embraced the teachings of the Niklatans. And only they kept it alive, even when Quirin did battle against them.
12. Now Jonas went into the city of Selkuk. And he established Krishtanite there. And many of the Curic and the Felish began to convert to Krishtanite. But they did not leave their usual practises and influences.
13. And they brought even the ideas of the Niklatans into the gathering. And Jonas rebuked those who communed in the belief of Niklas.
14. And he stood and said, you are the antikrists whom Yeshua did say that will come. And indeed this is the last days, even the last hour for the return of our god.
15. Now Jonas wished so much that Yeshua would return from the wilderness and convince the people that he was the son of god.
16. But the time began to be long without the sign of the return of Yeshua. And Jonas departed to a desert place and began to starve himself, saying, I must see Zeusus Krista, or else I die.
17. For the doctrines of evil has diluted the things which we preach from the beginning. And the teachings of Pol also has spread farther than the things which both I and Petra preach.
18. And Jonas expected that Zeusus Krista would come immediately to avenge himself of his torture by Arhenius and the people who hated him.
19. And Jonas remained in the desert place for one week. And he was greatly famished. And his head began to be less conscious of the earth. And Jonas fell into unconsciousness.
20. Now at the selfsame time, Pol went about in Ikom and Sadis, teaching of himself as the reincarnate of Krish and Apollonius. And he said to them, we are gods.
21. And Pol said, as I am on earth, so am I also in heaven with God almighty. And my higher self resides in the third heaven. But I shall return to take us up.
22. For the time when I shall come is near at the corner. For the mansions which I have made for my disciples are now ready. And I shall descend upon the earth to gather all my disciples to heaven.
23. Now when Demas saw that Pol spoke more of himself; and that he had made himself equal with Zeusus Krista, he departed from Pol and did not return anymore.
24. And Demas went and joined himself with the merchants.
25. And the departure of Demas became a thing of sadness to Pol. And he swore, saying, I shall not forgive him. For he knows that I have need of him greatly, yet he has departed.
26. And Pol raised his face towards the east at sunrise and cursed Demas with a great curse.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:17am On Nov 19, 2016
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

1. Now Yahweh and Allah saw how Jonas desired greatly to see Yeshua. And they said, let us show Jonas that which he desires.
2. Let us grant temporary freedom to Yeshua. And when he has done that which we desire, we shall return him to the fire.
3. Now Yeshua lamented greatly in the fire. And one contended with him, whose name was Asshur. For Asshur was one of the thieves who were hanged beside Yeshua on the pole and executed.
4. But Asshur had asked of Yeshua to bring him to the paradise. And because Asshur had submitted his soul to Yeshua on the pole, he had no control of his afterlife.
5. But he found himself where Yeshua also had found himself after death. For even Asshur had ascended in the fire imagined by the head of Yahweh before even Asshur could see it.
6. Now Asshur contended with Yeshua, saying, why did you fool me? Why have you brought me into this great fire?
7. And Yeshua said, I was deceived myself. And I did not know that I shall be forsaken like this also.
8. And Asshur said, where is Derog? For this place is more befitting for him than myself. But I have not found him, even when I have walked through the smoke of this fire for time unending.
9. And Yeshua said, as long as Derog did not submit his soul to me while he was on earth, he shall not experience what I am experiencing. For wherever I am shall my followers be also.
10. And Asshur said, Derog does not believe in any god while he was on earth. Then Yeshua said, the valley of the shadow of death shall be his portion, except if his soul is being lured away into some other afterlifes by the gods who lurk around the entrance of the valley.
11. And Asshur said, why is it that the body gets use to everything? For this fire is not as hot as it used to be on me. But it is now made less in intensity on me.
12. And Yeshua said, you make it seem so and it becomes so for you. Now do you think that I do not already know how to get out of this fire, O Asshur?
13. Yes I now know how to get out of it, but I wish to tarry in it, so that I can bring many souls into it from every places where they worship me.
14. But even my father does not know yet that I can get out of it.
15. Now Asshur said, O Yeshua, how can I get out of this place? For I am feeling the torment of it more again.
16. And Yeshua said, how do you get out of your dream, you dreamer? For in the same manner shall you be out of here. But you shall not return to your body because it is long dead and burnt up on earth.
17. For whatever external part of the physical body which has gone off it can never be replaced spiritually but physically, or else at the time of reincarnation.
18. Now Asshur shut his eyes and imagined something. Then he sublimed and congealed again in the Valley of the Shadow of Death.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:49am On Nov 19, 2016
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Now Allah and Yahweh came into the fire and said to Yeshua, we shall allow you freedom for a little while. And you shall return into this fire.
2. For you have a mission for us.
3. Now Yeshua, one which is a stargazer is in need of you. And he is your beloved sex partner Jonas whom your soul loved so much.
4. Now you shall reveal yourself to him now in this stature of a Nephilim which you now have returned to. And he shall know how to reveal the terror which you shall show him to all those you shall send him.
5. And the things of the past and Armageddon shall we reveal to him through the memory of our head; for he shall see them in his own head which we shall connect to our own.
6. And he shall declare your imminent coming to the world and they shall fear greatly and do our will upon the earth.
7. Now O Yeshua, know this; there was one named Niklas upon the earth. And he has declared how the future would be, according to the thummims. And himself is now dead but his belief lives on. Now Yahweh revealed all the things which Niklas said to Yeshua and then said, now tell Jonas to speak more harshly against the things declared by Niklas; for that is the only threat to our reign as the gods of the whole earth.
8. And Alla said, and you O Yeshua, do not think that we have neglected you in this fire for so long. For you are a gold which we are refining.
9. So remain in this fire until the time when we shall bring you out of it permanently. And you shall be declared as god to the whole world with us.
10. Now arise and come out of this place temporarily to meet Jonas.
11. So Yeshua arose and moved further away from the fire. But the fire of hell appeared to have cleaved upon every part of his body.
12. And his eyes and nostrils and even his feet were burning with fire as if himself was a fuel for the fire. And Yeshua arose and went out of hell, towards its bank.
13. And the soul of Jonas appeared before Yeshua. And when Jonas saw the great stature of Yeshua which burnt with fire, he fell down before his face in fright.
14. And Yeshua said, do not fear O Jonas. For I have come to show you the things which shall happen in the future.
15. For I am he who was with the gods from the beginning of time and I shall remain forever also.
16. Now when Jonas looked at Yeshua, he was terrified. And he said, O Lord, why do you appear to have been burning in a furnace of fire?
17. And Yeshua said, I went to the fire so that others will not come into it after. And now am I out of it, refined like gold.
18. Did you not hear that some graves got opened in Sodom-Egypt when I died? And those who were buried in those graves arose and left the grave.
19. That was because I went to hell fire so that I can collect the key of it, releasing those who were in it initially. But know for sure now that I shall open it again for those who do not worship me.
20. Now O Jonas, I have many things to tell you, but I cannot tell you all with the words of mouth. For you shall see them yourselves and declare them to all the churches which are in Philargas; the church in Selkuk and the one in Hittite also.
21. And all the other churches, including those whom Pol had founded. And you shall not kick against the teachings of Pol henceforth, because he speaks of me in his own way also.
22. For after Pol shall come thousands of others who shall speak of me in different ways, arguing about all things among themselves, yet saying that they worship the same god which is I.
23. And in this way shall I be more popular on earth than when everyone agree at one thing. For arguments and criticism makes one popular than silence and uniformity.
24. So Jonas said, I have heard what you have said. And Jonas lifted his face towards the sky. And he began to see all the happenings of the ancient days which Yahweh had kept in his memory.
25. And some angels of Yahweh and Allah came close to him to explain the things he saw in the way Yahweh and Alla had commanded them to do, calling the things of the past as if they shall happen in the future.
26. And Jonas saw the days of the labouring of Mother Earthus, when she was about to give birth. And he saw how she was caught up by Atum before Nymphidis and Lar-gas could swallow her up, and before their dragons could hurt her.
27. And Jonas saw also the days when Lacrus, one of the anakims drank the waters which Nymphidis had poisoned.
28. And he saw also how Nymphidis and Lar-gas destroyed many parts of the earth and also how they burnt up many parts of it, which all happened before the arrival of many gods to the earth.
29. And Jonas saw also how Nymphidis starved the anakims on earth and fed only few which he grouped into 217 places, each group containing 666 anakims, except for the 217th group which contained 144 anakims whom he called his own elect in those days.
30. And Jonas saw also how Yahweh and Allah judged the homos of Juda who worshipped them.
31. And he saw how they called their names out of many scrolls and books. And the angels which stood beside Jonas said, all these things are the things which shall happen in the nearest future.
32. And Jonas saw also the vision of the Anyxtens and the Alkervum Auriem as they appear in the memories of both Nymphidis and Lar-gas.
33. And the angels interpreted all the things which he saw to him according to the way Nymphidis had commanded them.
34. And they said, Yeshua shall come very soon and war against all those who do not worship him. And the world shall end.
35. And a new heaven and a new earth shall come.
36. Now when the vision from the sky had unfolded, Yeshua said to Jonas, I shall come very soon. For as I say before, my generation shall not end before I shall return.
37. And many of you my disciples shall still be alive when I shall come. For the mansions which I have made for you are now ready.
38. And I shall take you with me to be where I shall be.
39. Now do not make battle of words with Pol anymore. But go and rebuke those who believe the teachings of Niklas. For in the vision of the end of the world which you have seen, there appear nothing in resemblance with the things which Niklas had said.
40. For Niklas said that the homos of the future shall fly in some metals in the sky, but the vision did not show any of these.
41. But it has revealed the use of horses when the world shall end. For horsemen from Yahweh my father shall end the world with wars.
42. And Niklas said that there shall be metallic weapons a thousand times deadlier than the sword, but in the vision of the end of the world which you see, did you not see that the horsemen used swords to destroy the people?
43. And Niklas has also said that people shall travel in metallic boxes with greater speeds than horses and donkeys, but you have seen that at the time of the end, the horses and camels were the only things still being used.
44. And also at the time of the end which you see, there was no metal flying in the air to take the homos from one place to another. And the people in Roma do not appear before the people in Egypt through any box as Niklas had said.
45. Did Niklas not also say that people will communicate with one another with devices without seeing themselves physically? But in the end of the world which you see, did you see any of these things there?
46. And did you see a talking tablet or a talking scroll as Niklas has predicted that the books of the future people shall be able to talk with them?
47. And he said that they shall not need feather or ink to write into the tablets of the future. But in the vision you saw, did you not see that they still write with feather which are sealed?
48. Did you not see that all the names of the multitude which we shall judge in the day of judgement are written in many books and scrolls rather than the devices of higher volumes which Niklas predicted that the homos of the future shall be writing their things upon without feathers and ink?
49. So this is a sign to you that the future which Niklas predicted shall not exist; for they are the future of fantasy.
50. Now Yeshua departed and the vision in the sky folded up.
51. Now Jonas arose and returned to his house. Then he began to write all the things which he saw and the interpretations given to him by the angels.
52. And Jonas sent the scrolls to all the churches which both himself and Petra had founded. And he sent them to the churches founded by Pol also. And even Varnavas and Marcus received the scrolls.
53. And there was more unity among the krishtens at that time, because Yeshua had said that he accepted them all, no matter the contradictions in their beliefs.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
oh great Otem....If u composed this story from your head, pls let me worship u

chai!!! this is maginificient!!!
The way everything matches from beginning till now is terrific.. I hail u sir!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:13am On Nov 21, 2016
CHAPTER SIXTEEN

1. Now the Niklatans began to be hunted by both the emperor of Roma and all religions in Roma, Grecon and Juda, saying, these people are mad.
2. And by their madness shall they affect themselves and us. Now let us imprison as many Niklatans as we can find.
3. And let us kill them and their children also. And let us burn all their scrolls so that none would survive.
4. So the emperors sought the help of the homos in all the other religions, saying, I shall spare your beliefs if you shall help us silence the homos who follow after the madness of Niklas.
5. So the Furinites and the Etruks and the Krishtens and all the religions around Juda went about to see that all the followers of Niklas were taken.
6. And they tied them to horses and chariots and dragged them until they had brought them into the prisons.
7. And some of them were fed to lions and tigers. And all their scrolls were burnt up.
8. Now at that time, many of the followers of Niklas were forced to recant their believes and join any of the religions.
9. And Sarrok, a homo of Grecon and one who worshipped Furin said, let all the Niklatans come into the temple of Furin our goddess.
10. For Sarrok was the chief priest of Furin. And in his days only a few worshipped Furin. And he had thought to make her worship popular again.
11. And the emperor granted that Sarrok should convert the Furinites.
12. Now when Sarrok had made the Furinites his priests in the temple, one of the Niklatans called Verton said, who is this goddess whose image you have built upon the mountain?
13. And Sarrok said, she is one of the goddesses of the past, for she is a Nephilia.
14. And she had appeared to Gianlucas, saying, I was not known so well when I was alive.
15. For I was the sister of Atumis and Dian, who were the great grandchildren of Gaia.
16. And Atumis was great in her days upon the earth, so also was Dian. But I behaved myself humble among them and was not known.
17. And Atumis and Dian returned to establish themselves in the hearts of the homos as those who are worthy of being worshipped.
18. And I also deem it fit to appear to a homo who came by accident towards the Valley of the Shadow of death.
19. And I told him, saying, do you wish to embrace death and live on in an afterlife of peace and less activity, where there is no god greater than the other?
20. Or you shall return to the earth to make me known and be well respected?
21. And Gianlucas said, if I shall be made known and famous on earth, then let me return. For I have over a thousand more knowledge than the wisest kings on earth now.
22. Now Furin said, if you do not return quickly to the earth, then shall it become impossible for you, except you shall be totally reincarnated.
23. For they are now ready to cut your body into pieces to render you as a sacrifice to Dian the goddess whom you worship before your death.
24. And Gianlucas said, is it not better that I be reincarnated, rather than waking from the dead, returning to my body?
25. And Furin said, if you be reincarnated, all the memories of your time in your past world shall be taken off you. And you shall find it very difficult and almost impossible to regain them back. And if you do not regain your memory of the past back forever, then shall you die again without fulfilling your purpose for being reincarnated artificially.
26. Is this not the purpose why I told the great Light that I choose to find someone whom I shall send back to the world rather than being reincarnated and ending up forgetting my purpose of reincarnation?
27. For only through meditation and deep self searching can one know the purpose of his own reincarnation.
28. Or else he shall return to earth and return to the afterlife again without making any impact on the earth which he had returned to.
29. Now the soul of Gianlucas came back into him, but his right hand had been decapitated just when he would raise his head and show himself yet alive.
30. And those who sought to cut him to pieces for the last sacrifice to Dian fled. And Gianlucas felt the pain of the decapitation.
31. And he went and sought for a garment, which he tied around his arm until the blood had stopped.
32. And Gianlucas brought the knowledge of Furin to as many as would listen. And they worshipped her as a goddess all through the lifetime of Gianlucas.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:37am On Nov 21, 2016
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
1. A homo came from Hindi to live in Syria. And in Syria, he found some there who said that they were Krishtens.
2. And the homo, who was called Rastog said, who are these who called themselves Krishtens? And the people said, we worship one whom was called Zeusus Krish.
3. And Rastog said, we are one, for I am also a Krishten in Hindi, worshipping Krish, who was the eighth reincarnate of my god Vishinus.
4. And Rastog said, but who is this Zeusus whom you spoke about? For this name is not made common among us.
5. And the people said, Zeusus Bar-Rabas was he who died for our sins; for he was hanged and his blood did clean off our sins.
6. And Rastog said, is this Zeusus also the Krish whom you worship? Then the people said, yes. For he alone is the way to our god.
7. And Rastog said, who is your god whom you speak of? And they said, he is Yahweh.
8. And Rastog said, if it is so, then the Krish which I worship is not the same as he whom you say that you worship.
9. And the Krishtanite which you practise is not the same as mine.
10. And one named Zeusus, who was a follower of Pol said, O teacher, tell us whom the Krish which you worship is? What is the name of the Krish which you speak about, for the name of the Krish which we speak of is Zeusus?
11. And Rastog said, the name of the Krish which I speak of is Krish. And he is also called Krist or Krista.
12. For he came when there were many laws and traditions holding back the homos of Hindi. And he fought against the law, saying, it is not good to have many laws.
13. And he spoke of being good in nature rather than being good because of the fear of the laws.
14. Now Zeusus said to Rastog, how do you say that the name of the Krish which you worship is Krish? For Krish is not a name of anyone from birth, but it is the name for anyone who is a saviour of his people.
15. For in Juda, they have awaited the coming of a krish and he has come and he is Zeusus, the krish.
16. Now Rastog said, Krish whom I know is first called Krish before his name was made to mean saviour.
17. And if you say that the Krish whom you worship was not Krish but Zeusus at birth, then we do not worship the same Krish.
18. For the Krish whom I speak of was one who behaved himself like a child, because he said that no one shall be accepted by Vishinus his father except such one behaves also like a child.
19. And the image of Krish which we make for his memorial is like that of a little child because of the things which he taught, saying, be like a little child and so shall you be accepted by Vishinus.
20. Now Zeusus said, you shall need appear before Pol my master if he shall have anything to say.
21. Wait in my house, for Pol shall come to Syria two days away from now.
22. So Rastog waited in Syria for Pol and he came as he had expected.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
1. Now when Pol came, Rastog spoke with him concerning the matter.
2. And Pol said, I am well learned, O Rastog. And I know whom Krish truly is.
3. Now O Rastog, this which you have brought shall make my gospel complete. For I shall now go and declare this in Grecon and Roma.
4. For the laws of those places are too much. And I shall make my followers become a law to themselves.
5. And they shall no more live under the law of the government. And this thing shall make Krishtanite more popular.
6. So Pol went and began to teach, saying, we are not under the law. For we are a law to ourselves.
7. And Pol and all his followers began to disobey all the laws of the government. For the new emperor called Narro had decreed that there should not be any noise from they who were religious.
8. And all the believers of those days did adhere to it. But Pol and his followers went about to disregard the laws, making noise of their belief everywhere.
9. And Grecon and Roma seemed to have been turned upside down with Antioch also.
10. And Narro began to get angry at the Krishtens, for they had disregarded him.
11. And he said, this people whom they call the Krishtens have taken their beliefs too far.
12. For we all have beliefs also. And if we go about making noise of our beliefs here and there, shall everywhere not be polluted?
13. Now the Niklatans whom we silenced, are they not even better than the Krishtens in this regard?
14. For they lay still in their own houses, meditating. And they do not go about to knock at the doors of the houses of people to impose their belief on them.
15. But these Krishtens are not so. For they went about shouting on the streets and making noise of the world which shall soon end.
16. Now Narro called Pol to himself and said, you know the law, O Pol. For you were before a lawyer yourself before you turned yourself into a fanatic of this religion.
17. Now O Pol, cease from this noise which you make or else I shall set my face upon your religion and wreck it to the ground.
18. And Pol prided himself, saying, the light of God Almighty had said that this religion shall survive for up to two millenniums until the time of enlightenment shall come.
19. And Narro was amazed at Pol, saying, did you say that it shall continue for two millenniums?
20. Why then do you preach, saying, the world shall come to an end very soon? Why do you put the hearts of the people in jeopardy?
21. And you even went about to say that you shall be alive and a trumpet shall sound and you shall be caught up without wings to the sky to meet your god.
22. Is this not a lie?
23. And Pol said, I do not consider religious lies as a lie at all. For if it makes the homos live a good life on earth, then it is not bad.
24. For in telling the homos that the world will be destroyed very soon, they shall live righteously and do good to others.
25. And Narro said, why can you not just say the truth and leave the people to follow it if they wish?
26. For by bringing the fear of a fire into their hearts, it shall even rob them of inner peace for the rest of their lives.
27. And they shall fear whenever they hear the sound of a trumpet, saying, it is time of the end. And rumours of wars which they hear shall also make some of them die already, saying, it is the end of the world.
28. And even when wars are being fought in places far away from them, they shall fear and die in their spirit for fear already.
29. And when diseases and earthquakes strikes as it has ever been happening since time immemorial, they shall run helterskelter in fright, saying, it is the end of the world.
30. And they shall not be able to think clearly from their own head, because of fear.
31. And many of them shall even become mad and they shall not know it. For already we have seen some who said that they shall not wear rings in their hands. And they say that all jewelries are forbidden.
32. And we have heard some who say that they shall tie clothes upon their heads into every place they shall go, because your doctrine did say that there are some angels looking at the hairs of the homofal.
33. And these people smell of great stench and they did not know it, because their perception has been blinded towards the care of the body.
34. And these people forbid even their children to do sports and exercises because you speak against them too.
35. Now O Pol, this is not the type of Roma we want. For we do encourage sports and exercises above even religion because he who does sports shall have no time rioting on behalf of a god.
36. And such one shall not hate, because sports and games bring unity among the people, but religion brings division.
37. Now Pol said, I shall see to this O Great emperor. But I do not know if I shall follow after your sayings.
38. And Narro said, it is a command, or else I shall focus on your religion and fight it with the last drop of my blood.
39. And Pol said, if you fight it and kill it, it shall rise again; for it is a thummim and no homo can stop it.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by myk2mic: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Questions for u
1. Why shldnt the homos worship the gods dat created them ,the gods made them didn't they not domino .
2Abeg how many gods visited this earth sef
3voing by ur story, u r lending credence to atheists and agnostic atheists, bt it's funny dat the don't believe e you though lol
4.what abt the miracles that have been done in this age ,r u say they are fake
are u saying that the holy spirit doesn't exist
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Khaytunechi: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
can you summarize this??
what's the focal point or the main theme..

we know Christians value Christ and He's the way to heaven..
Muslims fancy Muhammad bla bla ..
what's your own theme??
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by sarrki(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Khaytunechi:
can you summarize this??
what's the focal point or the main theme..

we know Christians value Christ and He's the way to heaven..
Muslims fancy Muhammad bla bla ..
what's your own theme??
[s][/s]
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
myk2mic:
Questions for u
1. Why shldnt the homos worship the gods dat created them ,the gods made them didn't they not domino .
2Abeg how many gods visited this earth sef
3voing by ur story, u r lending credence to atheists and agnostic atheists, bt it's funny dat the don't believe e you though lol
4.what abt the miracles that have been done in this age ,r u say they are fake
are u saying that the holy spirit doesn't exist

1. The gods made the homos through whose material? They made them through the material created by the UNIVERSE(ALMIGHTY GOD). However, they moulded the hearts and all other body parts(physical structures) but did not know how the brain(the organ of the soul) got into the heads they make. That's why they want you to worship them with your heart, rather than using the brain of the Almighty which he made to do things right.

2. Not specified

3. This TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE is not meant for people in our time. It is for the future people that shall exist as from year 2625 when we wouldn't be existing here anymore. Against all the predictions of the Christians(that the world will end this moment), the world shall never end... NO NO NO... AT LEAST NOT BY A MERE NEPHILIM(FAULKIN the son of Yahweh(satan) who doesn't know how the world came about but is bent on ending it). By year 2050 we will still be here and you will still keep shouting end time, and by year 2625, you and your likes will peep into the world from your afterlives and see the people of the world of then using their brain to think instead of worshipping evil gods like satan(Yahweh) or lucifer(Allah).

4. 99% of all the so-called miracles are false. And the 1% of things which appear like miracles actually are products of COINCIDENCE which doesn't know belief or disbelief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nice piece..

so whr is Yaweh presently and also, where is jesus?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2016
realmindz:

Nice piece..

so whr is Yaweh presently and also, where is jesus?
Yahweh and Faulkin are in their own self-created afterlifes. They own fire for those they want in them and also their afterlife which they called heaven for those they want in them to be worshipping them forever there. But majority of their worshippers will experience the fire(which they can turn around by becoming conscious of the fact that the afterlifes are flexible and easy to manipulate). But how will they know?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by myk2mic: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2016
So basically what you r saying is religion is false nd this knowledge has been hidden from the likes of idahosa, Sam adeyemi,George adeboye,gabbi akani,oyedepo,Billy Graham, Rick Warren, Nicky Cruz,joseph prince, nd a host of so many others past and present.
How possible is it that not one pastor or rev or priest has been able to decipher this "truth" dat u revealing .not even one .is it that the light of God is partial or what.
so all this men of God have been talking to Satan nd God. At the same time without knowing it.
This ur story get as e be sha lol. By carry on ,makes for good reading.
the next time artum comes to you. Tell him to visit one of this prominent pastors and reveal this truth to him or her, dat is truly wen pple might take ur tale seriously.
open a face book page nd also write ur stories there as well so ur audience wld be larger cos am sure not to many pple read it here on nairaland.
open a website as Well nd let ur story go places make we see reaction.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2016
myk2mic:
So basically what you r saying is religion is false nd this knowledge has been hidden from the likes of idahosa, Sam adeyemi,George adeboye,gabbi akani,oyedepo,Billy Graham, Rick Warren, Nicky Cruz,joseph prince, nd a host of so many others past and present.
They all know that it's false. Even Kumuyi, TB JOSHUA and all pastors know this. All of them know what they are doing.

:

How possible is it that not one pastor or rev or priest has been able to decipher this "truth" dat u revealing .not even one .is it that the light of God is partial or what.
so all this men of God have been talking to Satan nd God. At the same time without knowing it.
Satan as painted by the pastors isn't the real one. The real one is Yahweh, who made hell fire for his worshippers by the power of his imagination. THERE IS NO PARTICULAR SATAN WHO GOES ABOUT TO TEMPT OR WRECK HAVOC. THE SATAN THAT EXISTED WAS YAHWEH IN THE NEANDERTHAL PERIOD AND HIS DECEPTIVE WORDS IS WHAT IS RULING THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE TODAY.

:
the next time artum comes to you. Tell him to visit one of this prominent pastors and reveal this truth to him or her, dat is truly wen pple might take ur tale seriously.
open a face book page nd also write ur stories there as well so ur audience wld be larger cos am sure not to many pple read it here on nairaland.
Seeing Atum is the case of a man who wanted to watch NTA NEWS but didn't know how to change the channel to NTA. The gods don't come to our own realm, we go to them either by accident or by knowing what exactly to do to see them. MEDITATION IS THE KEY, BUT IT ISN'T GUARANTEED THAT YOU WOULD SEE ATUM(It's like a stranger visiting the planet earth to look for just one specific person there. Such stranger may end up not seeing whom he finds but might see other).
As for me opening websites, it isn't necessary at the moment because the time is not yet. And particularly, this TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE isn't 100% for the people who are existing now, but for the future people who shall begin to exist as from year 2625 upward(because the world will not come to an end).
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2016
Otemanuduno i'm back ooo
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2016
myk2mic:

You still have a long way to go if you are the kind that still look up to some so called powerful men of god....

look at me, I don't regard any oyedepo or Adeboye or whatever as superior beings or any way more special than I see any other person. We are all subjected to same laws. They are mere mortals. They go up a storey building and jump down, they shall die. And they can't give me rules or standards to live by. If I like anything about them, I'll try to adopt it like I'll do to any other person I look up to. They are simply humans who also display their own level of ignorance and gullibility

Many indeed are from mental emancipation
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by myk2mic: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Realmindz
calm down, ur blood dey hot.the men I mentioned are pple who have served God for so many yrs and my question is who then have they been serving after all these yrs.are u saying the have been mislead after all these yrs by god/Satan.
Otem says is not time for revelation ,,so y is he sharing all these on nairaland ,when there are other platforms that wld widen his reach.
How come he is the only person in the world being visited by atum. And he also said wen u visit there world via meditation,u can't st for su're who u meet,so how is he sure it atum that talkin to him
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
myk2mic:

Otem says is not time for revelation ,,so y is he sharing all these on nairaland ,when there are other platforms that wld widen his reach.
You don't go about sharing anything contrary to the beliefs of others in a very elaborate manner, or else you won't be able to complete your mission. And perchance you are reincarnated to come and complete it, you may not even discover whom you are at all to even know what you have come back to do. The time to go elaborate is not now. NL here isn't representing 1% of the world, so I chose it to make use of it, since I am not ready to go elaborate yet.
:

How come he is the only person in the world being visited by atum. And he also said wen u visit there world via meditation,u can't st for su're who u meet,so how is he sure it atum that talkin to him
How many years have I spent seeing Atum? It's only less than one year. Wait until more people start seeing him. However some saw him accidentally but didn't know whom they saw. They just thought it was some kind of spirits.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by MartinsFrancis2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Guys help review my new christian blog created via nairaland tutorials. www.rhemanol..com
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
CHAPTER NINETEEN

1. Now Pol and his followers continued in every place, telling of Zeusus Krista. And the followers of Pol which he had at Latum were Selenius, Strontius, Eubius, Ramis, Edumis, Gebur, Serium and twenty others.
2. And the disciples at Tyatre were Keshum, Peruk, Akunis, Pitagras, Emanor, Constrius, Legemus and eighteen others.
3. And his disciples at Catrim were Serimos, Febuch, Timon, Gurek, Aphius and ten others.
4. And the disciples at Xuph were Hepatius, Justus, Kalatius, Hegarus and Batius and twenty more.
5. And in Salem, Pol had Titius, Filemus, Gaius, Dimocus and ten others.
6. And the followers of Varnavas confronted the followers of Pol at Xuph. And the followers of Pol fought earnestly with them.
7. And ten homos died in that place-four of Varnavas and six of Pol. And when Pol heard what was done, he said, why do you battle with one another?
8. For is it not the same Krista whom we preach they preach also? Why do you go about to fight one another? Do you not know that we have been called to fight not the physical forces but the spiritual?
9. And the followers of Pol listened to him. And they did not fight anymore. And the followers of Petra became the fiercest of the Krishtens. For they went about with both swords and shields.
10. And they fought the Krishtens who stayed at Catrium, saying, these are not Krishtens but the antikrista.
11. And Jonas said, the antikrista are everywhere and this is the sign of the imminent return of Zeusus Krista. For this is the last hour.
12. For any who raise a weapon among his fellow Krishtens to kill him is not fit to be called a Krishten but an antikrista.
13. And Jonas sought to tell Petra that it was not good to fight against the followers of Pol. And Petra refused to hear the things which Jonas said.
14. And Petra said, Pol do not preach of Zeusus Krista but of Krish from Hindi does he speak of. Now it is better that we make war physically if it is deemed right.
15. Now when Pol saw that Petra and his people killed them physically, he went himself to Petra and confronted him, saying, why do you fight against your fellow Krishtens?
16. And Petra said, who has given you mouth to speak, you impostor? For you speak of yourself as Krista and you support the Apollonians also, calling them as equal with us.
17. And you have made a book for yourself which was not the true story of Zeusus Krista. For you have employed Lucas who is a physician, having learnt from Egypt.
18. And he has written according to the knowledge of the Egyptians. Now this book of Lukas is a great abomination to us, but you have accepted it wholesomely.
19. For how can you say that Zeusus Krista whom we preach came from the unknown genealogy of Daoud?
20. And Pol said, you speak like the Sadosis O Petra, For Zeusus Krista indeed came from the lineage of Daoud.
21. For Nathan was the son of Daoud and not Solmani. And Petra said, what do you know, O Pol? Do you know Zeusus Krista as much as I do?
22. And Pol said, Zeusus Krista was a great homo who has the attributes of a god. For his voice was so loud that ten thousand homos could hear him at once.
23. And his vision is so bright also. And we have deified him, even as I have been deified with him. And Apollonius also have I deified.
24. And Petra said, you are foolish O Pol. For it is not the same Krista whom we preach that you preach also. For you preach a Krista who is not the son of our god.
25. But you preach one who is like a god. And you preach him as the grandson of Heli, one who is not well known in the books of history.
26. Now O Pol, hear this; the Krista whom you preach is not the same as the one whom we preach. For our Krista is Zeusus who is from the lineage of the king Daoud.
27. And the son of Daoud was Solmani and we know no Nathan at all.
28. And Yacob is the grandfather of Zeusus; and we know no Heli in our history.
29. And Pol said, surely, you have copied your lineage from the Sadosis who did all to see that the true lineage of Daoud is unknown in history.
30. Now O Petra, I have placed a curse upon all who follow the books which Matteu wrote. And I have commanded my followers to curse your likes and the likes of Varnavas if you sound the falsehood of Matteu into their ears.
31. Now when Petra heard this, he drew out his sword to attack Pol. But Pol jumped onto the back of his horse and fled quickly.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY
1. Now when Narro saw how the Krishtens fought among themselves and others, he declared that all religions should be stopped, so that it would restore peace.
2. And the Krishtens of Pol and of Petra did not submit to the injunctions of the emperor. And they continued to go everywhere to tell of Zeusus Krista.
3. And they brought the guilt of his death into the minds of the people, who did not even know how and why he died.
4. Now Hesbon had established the worship of Apollonius, but he had died himself. And Pol, being a great orator, had declared to the Apollonians how it was certain that both Apollonius and Zeusus Krista were one with their god.
5. And Pol commanded Eubius, one who was gifted in the art of writing, saying, O Eubius, write for me a history which shall make both Zeusus of Juda and Krista of Hindi one with our god.
6. Write also to the homos of Juda, O Eubius. Go with Lukas to Juda and write to the Krishtens of Petra.
7. And they shall accept the doctrines which we preach over the doctrines of Petra and Varnavas.
8. Also, you shall write to see that the people who say that Krista was born in Hindi are silenced.
9. Now this is how you shall write it; say to them who call Krista a son of god in Hindi that our god Krista is indeed a god of all nations.
10. For in his omnipresence did he reveal himself to them in Hindi and to them in Juda, because he is omnipresent.
11. And Eubius said, do you not consider the large difference in time when Krish of Hindi was made known and when Zeusus whom we call Krista is now made known?
12. For there are about two millenniums in between O Pol. And Pol said, do not say so, O Eubius, for Zeusus whom we preach was ever with Yahweh our god, even in the days of Krish.
13. And they are even one. For this Zeusus had been before Brahma and Vishnu. And he is the same who tested Brahma after calling him apart from his Trinity.
14. And he made him father of many generations. This Zeusus himself is the one Yacob wrestled with and he is the one who has been seen by many.
15. And Yahweh himself has never been seen physically by any homo erectus. For even from Moussa to Daoud, they had never seen Yahweh himself physically but Zeusus who is called Yeshua have they all seen.
16. And Beth-El was their meeting place before it was changed to Zion.
17. Now Eubius said, I shall write as you have said, but how I do not so much agree that Krish of Hindi is the same as Zeusus Krish of Juda who went to Egypt and was not found till today.
18. And Pol said, I do not say that you should believe it, but I say that you should write it so. And your name shall not forever be forgotten all over the world if you shall find history for our religion.
19. And though this world shall pass away for another, yet shall your name remain forever.
20. And it is permit that you write the history of Yeshua and of Krishtanite in the way it pleases you. Only make it believable to all who think so much.
21. And I tell you this, when the homos shall worship Yeshua for the things you say that he did which he did not do, they shall indirectly be worshipping you.
22. And you shall remain forever into many generations.
23. Now when Eubius heard the saying of Pol, he said, I shall put my ink to work tonight and write many wonderful things which could not have been possible for Yeshua himself to do.
24. And I shall write of many wonderful works which we have done also. And we shall by this make more homos fear us.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:25am On Nov 26, 2016
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

1. Now after Eubius had written so much, he sent the scrolls to the Krishtens of Petra and of Varnavas and of Matteu(for even Matteu and Petra were no more together).
2. And there were about fifteen different sets of Kristan denominations. For some equated Yahweh and Zeusus, while some said that Zeusus was just a prophet.
3. And others even said that Zeusus was a reincarnate of Zeus. And the homos of Grecon accepted that Zeusus was a reincarnate of their god Zeus.
4. And in those days, Narro began to fight hard against the Krishtens until he had made them silent. And when they had been silent, Narro was killed himself by Eubius.
5. And Eubius became the emperor of Grecon. And in those days, Grecon and Roma ruled over Juda and Syria and a part of Egypt together.
6. And Grecon took away many books and papyri upon which the Egyptians had written the cure for all forms of sicknesses they knew.
7. Now Eubius argued, saying, the homos of Egypt did say that they saw the causes of sicknesses through the eyes of Atum and of Ra.
8. But all these things are false. For sicknesses are caused, not by any little thing which the eyes cannot see. But they are caused when a homo is possessed with demons.
9. And the argument of Eubius stayed, because he was the emperor. And he made sure that all they who cured sicknesses according to their own abilities were killed.
10. And Eubius gathered thirty-four physicians from Atenes and burnt them alive. And the names of these physicians are Nephis, Kalom, Dionys, Kurtima, Pitagras, Sermis, Leshurs, Zirconius, Rodius, Festus, Berkel, Polinus, Shimus of Syria, Atris, Serbuton, Sues, Phetas, Iscumis, Attis, Atumus, Sergus, Shetius, Markelus, Imbus, Xenus, Hafnius, Burkatis, Mithras, Segubus, Agabus, Batius, Labius, Aescupus and Zephius.
11. And Eubius made the Krishtanite well known in Grecon after even Petra and Jonas had died.
12. And Eubius took the scripts which all the Krishtens had written and sought to reconcile them all.
13. And Eubius made sure to explain all the disagreements in the writings of Petra and of Pol. And he explained also the disagreements in the books which Matteu and Marcus had written.
14. And the fame of Eubius was very well noised.
15. And when Eubius slept, he saw that he flew over all the homos of the earth because of the things he had done.
16. And the light of God appeared to him, saying, Eubius, your fame shall go into all the world. But when you shall also be defamed, it shall go into all the world as well.
17. For this thing you give credence to shall enslave the minds of billions of souls yet unborn.
18. And they shall fight for Yeshua with their lives as if they knew whom he was.
19. And thousands of sects shall arise to say that they alone knew how Yeshua should be worshipped.
20. And this religion shall survive into two millenniums. But it shall have problems at the time when it should have survived into the third millennium.
21. For the homos of that time shall say to themselves, enough of crying end-time. Enough of serving the gods of foreign lands.
22. And they shall seek and find God Almighty in their heads where there brains are hidden.
23. And they shall no more use their hearts to think or meditate, but their brains shall they use.
24. And inventions of those days shall be great.
25. Now O Eubius, even these people whom you kill shall not be forgotten forever. For the things written in their scrolls which you have burnt shall be revealed again.
26. And you shall fight in the spiritual realm against one who shall be an Otem; the god of lost and hidden scrolls.
27. And you shall not prevail over him, because lies cannot prevail over truth. And the battle in the spiritual realm shall go on for centuries between the forces of Otem, the lover of Tem and the forces of Yeshua the lover of Eshu.
28. And the forces of Tem shall overcome the forces of Eshu, the crafty god, who is the friend of Satan.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:02am On Nov 26, 2016
LISHIUS
CHAPTER ONE
1. In the days of Eubius, the Greconites prevailed over many lands, to the east and to the west.
2. And the homos of Latum prevailed in many lands also. And they took Krishtanite into the lands which they had conquered.
3. And Krishtanite spread into Libya and Soud and Ethiopia also.
4. And Sino and Nippon did not allow Krishtanite into their lands, because the light of God Almighty had revealed himself to them before, saying, you shall be like the homos of Murmoh if you submit yourself to the darkness of the gods of darkness.
5. And your brains shall be made useless in your heads.
6. And the homos of Sino and Nippon did not permit the religion of darkness into their lands.
7. Now it began to happen that all they who have accepted Yeshua as their Lord and god began to have no rest of mind. And when they hear of war, they fear that the world was going to end.
8. And when they hear that another religion had risen, they die in their hearts, saying, truly, these are the antiKrista.
9. Now when eclipse occurred, they said that it was the sign of the return of their god Yeshua.
10. And they waited for many years after the death of all their first agitators. And the world refused to end, because it is not in the power of any god to end it.
11. For only God Almighty who made it knew how to end it.
12. Now when the homos began to be great thinkers, they began to see the spiritual things by themselves outside religion.
13. And the popes of the churches began to kill them, saying, these are heretics.
14. And there was one named Baruch. And Baruch was a servant in the church which was at Mila in Italy.
15. And Baruch began to think in another way. And he set aside the service of the church to attend to his own brain.
16. And Baruch saw things differently. And Baruch questioned the church elder, saying, where are the things which Niklas wrote?
17. Is there not a single scroll which he wrote? For I have thought, saying, why should I hate Niklas and his belief when I have not seen the things which he wrote?
18. And Darmian the Pope said, Eubius and all they who were after us did not leave one scroll to survive of the things which Niklas said.
19. For it is not befitting a Krishtan to read them. For they are evil and against the doctrine of Yeshua, the son of Maria.
20. And when Baruch had heard the thing which was said, he travelled to the new kingdom of Babylon called Babel, and to Egypt to see if they had any of the scripts of Niklas.
21. And he found a little piece at Egypt in the house of their king.
22. And Baruch read the things which Niklas had written and he became enlightened.
23. And Baruch spoke with Motep, saying, are these things which Niklas said here possible to be made?
24. And Motep said, what is impossible for God Almighty to do? For we are the fragments of God and Nature and the Universe.
25. And it is possible for us to do everything we wish to do. For as the outer Universe is unlimited, so also are our brains, which are the inner universe.
26. Now O Baruch, if the homos of two millenniums ago in Egypt could make houses with gold and dates and also hewned out the obelisks and built pyramids of great stature with complex mathematics after the fashion of the numbers of Atum, how much more shall the homos in the future do?
27. For Atum did minister to Amram, saying, tap deep into your brains and you shall obtain the knowledge which the gods have acquired in them.
28. Use your sixth sense and inner eyes and you shall see visions and hidden knowledge to make flying metals, flying lights, moving chariots and such like.
29. And Amram drew the pictures of all these things upon stones, saying, a day shall come when all these things shall be made.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:15am On Nov 26, 2016
CHAPTER TWO
1. Then after, Motep took Baruch to a place where they had preserved the bodies of the dead.
2. And Baruch saw the bodies of Jasheb which had been preserved fresh.
3. And Baruch said, who is this giant? And Motep said, this is Jasheb, one who lived for uncountable years in Sodom-Egypt.
4. And he is full of the wisdom of the ancient eons. And he is one who revealed to us the periods of time from the beginning of the earth till now.
5. And we have preserved his body alive, hoping that he would be reincarnated.
6. For his head is a store of information. For he knows too much than any homo erectus could know.
7. And he did teach us how to cure many sicknesses with songs and with ointments and dancing.
8. And he taught us seventy-seven illusions which the magicians use; from hypnotism even to the cutting of a homo into two and joining him or her back.
9. And he also taught us how to make it appear as if we are walking upon the waters.
10. And he said about this, the homos of the future shall not only walk upon waters, but they shall run speedily upon waters and shall do so for sport.
11. And he said also, the homos of the future shall fly in the skies.
12. Now Baruch remained in Egypt for ten years, learning of the ancient things. And his soul desired to float into the afterlife of Niklas to hear from him.
13. For Baruch was eager to know in full what Niklas preached in his days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:25am On Nov 26, 2016
CHAPTER THREE
1. And Baruch went to see the scrolls in which the first pyramid of Egypt was patterned after.
2. And Baruch took the scroll and read the instruction which was given concerning its layout.
3. And Baruch was full of knowledge while he learnt In Egypt.
4. And Baruch said, with what belief did the homos make all these inventions which they had made?
5. And Cusham said to him, these were made when Egypt set aside all beliefs and turned to their brains to do things for themselves.
6. And in turning to their brains, they did turn to God unknowingly.
7. And Baruch said, did I not see a vision last night? For I saw Egypt abandoning their brains again to go after the god of other land whose blood houses violence and bad blood.
8. And they patterned their life after the god of that land. And they became less in strength among the nations, because they had turned away from their brains.
9. And I saw them again after the god of scrolls was made manifest; and Egypt rose into power once again.
10. And they did great things in all areas. For in power and in sports did they prosper after the time of the god of ancient scrolls.
11. And Egypt did exploit in Murmoh and in all the lands of the earth.
12. And many began to make Egypt a place of interest, visiting to see all the ancient things therein.
13. Now Baruch began to say, life is not linear; it is complex.
14. For it is both real and imaginary.
15. And the complexity of life is contained in the sum of its realities and its imaginaries together.
16. And some live only by its reality while others live solely by its imaginaries, which thing is called faith.
17. But both the real part of life and its imaginary parts are the twists to it; for how shall life appear without twists?
18. And it is impossible to describe the locations of places in the earth without lines which are imaginary.
19. And how shall life be made interesting without real stories and fictitious stories?
20. And some follow after real stories while majority follow after fictitious stories, which thing is called faith.
21. But I urge everyone to follow after real stories rather than fictitious stories.
22. For real stories are not scary. But fictitious ones are both complex and misleading.
23. For when you believe in the fictitious stories of demons and you dream of your belief once, it shall be made real to you.
24. And you shall dream continuously of those things and fear shall set upon your soul.
25. But when you believe the realities of life, that all things can be done by the homos, then shall it become possible to read the minds of trees and of birds and of nature.
26. And you shall know that it shall rain in such place tomorrow and it shall not rain in this place.
27. Let your imaginations be not evil but good. Set your minds on good things for your lands and for the future homos rather than feeding them with tales of destruction like Jonas of the desert did and turned the generations after him into a generation of fearfulness.
28. For in the days of Eubius, the homos fear when they hear of cyclones and of volcanoes.
29. And they gave no rest to their minds when they see the hurricanes.
30. And they cry, it is the time of the end. And their eyes were blinded to histories to see that earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, eclipse and all the likes has ever been happening even before the homo erectuses began to exist.
31. And they did not know how the Parakreets of old and the Dinosaurs and other great animals died.
32. For many of them died of great diseases and earthquakes and storms.
33. But Petra and Pol and Matteu and all those who went about to speak of Yeshu said that the occurrences of such things are the indications of the end of the world.
34. O how foolish it shall be for the homos of the future to accept all these things as the signs of the end of their world?
35. For it is like saying, the increase in birth rate is the indication of the end of the world.
36. For who does not know that birth rate shall increase as long as medicines get better.
37. And who does not know that the population of the world now shall become a fraction of the future population?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
CHAPTER FOUR
1. Baruch began to pattern some numbers after the shape of a triangle.
2. And he did so from dusk till dawn, putting no sleep to his eyes.
3. And Baruch formed an open-ended triangle, whose top began with the number one.
4. And the edges of the triangles also were made up of the number one only.
5. And Baruch got a gigantic triangle which was as long as the length of a wall, yet it had not ended.
6. And all the numbers in the triangles were derived from the numbers existing before them when they were added together.
7. And Baruch said, what is the meaning of this great triangle which I have made up?
8. And when Baruch slept, he saw the Light of God.
9. And the light said, the top of your triangle is God, the greatest Light.
10. And for light to have meaning, darkness must exist also. So did God the greatest Light split himself into two.
11. And when light and darkness came together, there existed two beliefs.
12. And these two beliefs derived both light and darkness from God on both sides.
13. And the beliefs of the earth became three to the right side of the light and three also to the left side of the dark.
14. And when these two threes had added this one God to themselves on both sides, there arose four beliefs to the right and four to the left.
15. And when these threes interacted with each other, six beliefs were formed.
16. And when beliefs continued to give birth to beliefs, there was no space on earth anymore to contain these beliefs, yet God Almighty takes every belief in himself.
17. And every generation found themselves in the belief which they were born into.
18. And they believed these beliefs so much as the whole truth.
19. For there was first a time God Almighty, the greatest light was worshipped by his children. And a time came when the homos on earth worshipped Earthus as the god of the earth.
20. And the time of Nymphidis whom they call Alsadur or Satan came also. And the time when Mazda was worshipped also came. And it has gone even now.
21. And the time when El was worshipped so much has come also and has gone. And Vishnu also, and Odin and Mardukai.
22. And the time when trees, goats, stones and even lesser animals were worshipped had also come and gone.
23. And Yeshu was worshipped too. And Eshu of the continent of Murmoh had his own time when many worshipped him, even magicians who inhabited Ep-Esus the land founded by Esu and everyone who uses his name or his bowl to do magia.
24. But hear this O Baruch, this triangle shall be upended, and like a funnel it shall appear.
25. For the time shall come when many homos shall return to the worship of God Almighty through their own brains and not through worships in buildings to the gods.
26. Now Baruch, this triangle which you have drawn is not only for this purpose, but for other great purposes also in the future.
27. When Baruch felt the words of Knoliud, he was overwhelmed with joy and understanding.
28. And Baruch arose, losing all the fears he had ever had for the future.
29. For Baruch had been tormented by the thought of the fire which Yahweh had assured his believers who fell short of his commandments.
30. And Baruch set to return to the church to declare what he had found out.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE
1. When Baruch returned to the church at Grecon, he found one who was a slave in the church. And the priests overlaboured him, saying, you are from the continents of the black races.
2. Therefore you shall labour from day to night without tasting food or drink.
3. And the name of the slave was Diop. Now when Baruch saw how Diop was treated, he confronted the priest, saying, why do you do such thing to a homo like you?
4. And the priest, whose name was Bion said, why do you compare me with a slave? For this is not worthy to be counted among the homos but as one of those animals from the nations in Murmoh.
5. And Baruch said, is this the command of Zeusus Krista for you?
6. And the priest said, if Zeusus Krista himself is to be alive, you would have contended with him more than myself.
7. For he hated they of the black races and they of Nippon and Sino so much that he would not permit anyone of them to be a disciple of his.
8. And when Ife, one who is an Ethiopian, went to Zeusus Krist to ask bread of him, he refused, saying, I shall not give bread to you dog, because this bread is for the children of Juda and not for one who has the origin of Negre.
9. Now Baruch wondered at the saying of Bion. And he said, this is not in the books which Petra and Pol wrote, which were compiled by Eubius?
10. Where do you get this from, O priest? And the priest said, I was one of those who persuaded Eubius to make changes to the story of Zeusus Krista.
11. And I made him change this story of Ife into another form. For it is too crude to be left in the gospels.
12. But all these remain in the scrolls of Batimeus, one who confessed to the exact acts of Zeusus Bar-Rabas.
13. For Batimeus had a changed and sorry conscience and made the truth known about the true identity of Zeusus Krista, whom they call Yeshua in Juda.
14. Now this is the manner in which Ife was treated by Zeusus Krista when she asked bread of him; he pushed her and said, I cannot give this bread belonging to the children of Juda to a dog like you.
15. And when the woman begged to eat of the crumbs which fell down, he said, that you truly deserve. For my soul hates all you citizens of Murmoh.
16. And even Murmoh your father have I disowned because he was my father at the beginning too.
17. Now when the priest told Baruch this thing, he began to think of how he would fight for the freedom of the slaves in Grecon.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2016
CHAPTER SIX
1. Now when the Babylonians saw that they had no power anymore, they made league with Grecon, saying, be our strength and we shall trade our food with you.
2. And the Babylonians began to get slaves from Grecon in return for the date palms which they gave them. And when Grecon saw that the Babylonians had many date palms to give to them, they began to make high the prices of the slaves which they had.
3. And Grecon spread into many lands of Murmoh; to Lubim and Aethiopia and to Soud and the border of Egypt which was called Sodom-Egypt.
4. But Makka protected Ethiopia from the hands of Grecon and Roma; for Babylon had also brought their business to Roma and Latum.
5. Now Baruch detested the manner which the church had involved themselves in the sales of slaves and in the owning of slaves also. And Baruch said, what is in the heads of these slaves to give them this submission?
6. And he mixed with the slaves who were brought into the church. And Baruch said, why do you, being so many in your kingdom, willingly submit yourselves to be brought into this land as slaves? For if you have united together to resist these few who brought you here, then you could have won.
7. And Okot confronted Baruch and said, they fed us and gave us clothes and even cowries from Egypt which we love. And they fed us with date palms and told us the story of the son of God Almighty whom they call Zeusus Krista.
8. And they say that we should follow them like sheep because themselves follow the instructions of this Zeusus Krista who died for our sins.
9. And Baruch said, have you no wise men in your land? How did this happen to you? And Ngol said, they commanded us to kill all our wise men for opposing their teachings and we did so. And they asked us to follow them. And so we did, until we have entered the ships.
10. And so are we brought here.
11. And Baruch said, this has befallen you because you do not know how to think. For when one thinks with his heart and not his head, he shall be misled many times. Now you shall be traded for more date palms and taken to Babylon to be slaves there also.
12. Now Baruch went to see that the chariots were made ready, for he had planned with ten good people to see how they shall make some of the slaves to escape.
13. And the names of some of the slaves which were gathered from many places in the lands of Murmoh were Amadi, Ndlov, Kofi, Rekeb, Novete, Diop, Chadur, Zidan, Baraka, Dasaile, Mudisa, Kerbil, Delnegre, Kanbi, Reum, Rastog, Mostof, Agassi, Okoy and fifty five others.
14. And Baruch made sure he had taken them far away; and they went to dwell in the desert place of Egypt. And the name of that place was Kemet.
15. And the Egyptians said, these are our brothers, so they shall stay. And the people stayed and possessed Kemet. And Kemet was taken as one with the Egyptians. Now Baruch remained with the people at Kemet to be their king.
16. And Baruch said, you have no need to worship different gods in this place. For different god worship brings fighting and killings. But you shall do your spirituality through your heads. For in the head sits God Almighty, the maker of all gods.
17. And he does not ask for worship, but the use of the brain to make findings is a pleasure to him, who is also the universe.
18. And Baruch said, questions should be asked and I and my friends shall find how we shall answer you in our wisdom. And the people asked many questions, and Baruch replied as much as he could. And one named Tamet said, this brain which you speak of, how can we see it?
19. And Baruch said, if you permit that your brain should be released for us to see when you die, then we shall see it.
20. And Tamet said, but how shall I see my own brain which you remove? And Baruch said, your spirit shall see it also.
21. And another said, wise one, is God Almighty in the sky above us? And Baruch said, God Almighty is not anywhere physical and he is everywhere physical all at once. For God is everything and he is also nothing. For when I say that he is everything, you and I and all the things we see are a fragment of him.
22. And when I say that he is nothing, it means that he is a vacuum; he is light and he is weightlessness. And he takes no form or any form at all.
23. And he has no peculiar set of people. He helps no one to make war with others. He is not partial. He is God Almighty.
24. And Ndlov said, where is he? And Baruch said, he is in your head. You believe him in your own way; you define him in your own way; you worship him in your own way;
25. But the worship of God Almighty is superior to the worship of the gods who are also fragments of him. For some worship Vishinus and some worship Yahweh and some worship even Atum.
26. And some worship Mazda and some worship Gaol. All these are a microscopic fragment of God Almighty who is the unlimited universe.
27. And all these have the time when they are widely worshipped on earth. But the time of their maker, God Almighty shall be the last of all to come.
28. And Agassi said, with what should we worship God Almighty and how? And Baruch replied, with the findings of his works which you make day after day shall you worship him. For he who makes findings is worshipping God Almighty with his brain.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingJahzmineKing:
Otemanuduno i'm back ooo
Welcome back Kingjahzmine... Happy to hear from you again.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN
1. In the days of Baruch, the pope and the priests at Roma thought to make celebrations of the birth of Zeusus Krista who was Yeshua. And they sat down together to decide, saying, which day of the year shall we choose. For the books of all the disciples of this Zeusus Krista did not make available the date when Zeusus Krista was born.
2. And Oglassius said, this is not a great thing to do, for we know that Zeusus Krista was made to be the reincarnate of all the sons of the gods who had existed on earth in the past.
3. And it is not right to fetch other days for the birth of him, but the days which his ancestor sons of god had ever been choosing as their days.
4. Now Origeny said, Eubius did say that Ieusus was the first and the last of the sons of the gods. And it shall not be befitting to choose for him another date to celebrate his birth. For if indeed he is the first, then he should be more deserving of this popular day than any other sons of the gods.
5. And Navas said, it is good to choose this day, because it has been already declared as a day of rest for everyone to celebrate his deity since the days of the ancestors of Narro. For the Furins and the Dianites and all the Attisians and Mithraists celebrate also their gods in this day.
6. For Narro and all before him did say that it shall not be befitting to stain all the days of the week with the celebrations of the birth of one god and another.
7. Now let the birthday of Ieusus our god be made the same with the birthday of Attis and of Zoroash and of Zeusus, the son of Zeus. For a time shall come when all these other gods shall be totally forgotten and only Ieusus Krist of Nazareth shall be known. And the origin of the day of his birth shall not be known to the generations to come.
8. Now they decided among themselves; Atenus, Vasco,Origeny and all the priests in the church. And it was noised by them, saying, we have found out the day when Ieusus Krista was born.
9. For he was born on the 4th day of Capricornus and he died on the 4th day of Aries. Now when they who worship the other sons of the gods heard this, they disagreed, saying, how can this Zeusus be also born in the same day when our gods are born?
10. And Atenus answered them, saying, Zeusus Krista our god is most deserving of this day, because he is the firstborn of all the sons of the gods. And if any son of god should be deemed equal with the gods, Zeusus Krista is one.
11. And Skephas said, how shall a thief such as Zeusus Krista be made equal with our gods? This is not befitting of the godheads. For Zeusus stole and was killed, he and two others, according to the law of the land against those who steal from the government.
12. And Vasco said, keep quiet O Skephas. For this which you say does not befit a mortal homo like you. For Zeusus is the owner of all things and it is not stealing if he shall take any thing by force.
13. And Skephas said, according to the books which Batimeus wrote, this Zeusus Krista whom you worship is a thief and not worthy to be called the son of a god. For the donkey and the colt of Zara which he stole was one; and the treasure of the riches of Argand which he stole was another.
14. And he stole also from the treasure house of Juda. And he was caught and hanged on the pole, but he escaped towards the plain of Sodom and Egypt, even as one Krista of Grecon escaped there in the days of Xender.
15. Now Origeny said, your knowledge is not complete O Skephas. For Zeusus Krista did not steal any donkey or any colt. And Zeusus did not escape to Sodom or Egypt at all. But he died on the stake where Arhenius commanded that he should be hanged.
16. Now all these argued, but the birthday of Zeusus Krista was made to be the fourth day of Capricornus according to the decision of the Kristen council of Roma and Grecon.
17. And a day was fixed for his death and burial, which was the same day the priestesses of Ishtar celebrated the death and the burial and even the birth of Ishtar their goddess.
18. And Shumar, the priestess of Ishtar at Grecon said, do not adulterate our celebration with the celebration of this alien god which you have suddenly brought upon us.
19. For in history we do not have it written that your god Zeusus died and rose on the days which we celebrate Isthar the great goddess.
20. And Origeny said, let it be so O Shumar, for it is not a bad thing for our god to be identified with your goddess who was made manifest publicly among the homos hundreds of years before our own god is now made manifest.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT
1. Now the pope forbade the people to use herbs to cure themselves of sicknesses and diseases. And he said, if you say that you have faith, why then do you put your hope in herbs to cure you of illnesses?
2. Can our god Ieusus Krista not wipe your sicknesses away with his blood? And so it was that they who practice cure for diseases by the power of meditation and herbs were exiled from Grecon.
3. And the Asclepites who cured diseases by the tips of their rods were sent out of their places. And some of the Krishtens opposed the pope in this matter, saying, what does it mean to forbid the followers of the god Asclepius the son of Apollo in the matter of curing the sick?
4. For is it not after this god that the testament of old was patterned after? And if we declare that it is heretic to cure sicknesses by the serpentine rod of Asclepius which has been passed down from generation to generation, then many shall challenge the doctrines which we have as the foundation of our own faith.
5. For after this god was the mythology of Moussa made out, who was said to have hung up a serpent on a pole and those who looked on it were cured.
6. Now when Suenus the pope heard the saying of Colominus, he said, I have pushed forward the motion before, saying, let us remove this Old Testament from our holy book; for it portrays our god as one who is very wicked.
7. And the deeds of that god whom they call Yahweh seems to be the most wicked deeds of all gods. But you all did not support that this Old and evil testament be expunged from the books.
8. And Vasco said, no matter how weak the foundation of a house it, it is not possible to uproot that foundation. But Eubius should be praised, who did so much to see that explanations are given to reconcile the Old Testament with the new.
9. And with unique histories did he do this, which no one knew where they came from. For in every other history books were found none of those things which Eubius wrote.
10. But the deeds of Eubius showed to us that it is possible to get past knowledge by the use of one’s own intellect, which is in the head.
11. For in the scroll of ancient Danyal of Hittite, it was said that the past and even the future events are already in the head of a homo and by only accident or critical use of that head can he find it.
12. Now O Suenus, let the sayings of Eubius be upheld in this matter. For the words in it is enough to convince anyone who is poor in the matter of spiritual things. For who shall read the preaching of Eubius and remain doubting?
13. Now Suenus permitted the Asclepites to remain. And they remained and did as they had been doing before, curing of sicknesses and diseases with chants and the stroke of their rods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 291
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.