Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212458 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Four

1. Now Ataba and Uyami who escaped from the fierce terror of Adoonobo followed Adaviruku to a rocky land. And Adaviruku made a hut in that land. And Ataba and Uyami lived with him.
2. Now the name of the land was Adavi. And Adaviruku gave his strength to the land to make sure it was great. And he became a farmer and a hunter. And he went with Ataba to many towns afar and sold his farm products and bush kills.
3. And some homos began to move into the land of Adavi, for a mountain had built itself upon the land. And Adavi had named the mountain Ataba-Uyami, which was the combination of the names of his two siblings.
4. And when many mountain climbers and tourists heard how a mountain had been formed in Adavi, they began to go after it to seek it so that they might worship it.
5. For they believed that it was a god.
6. Now Adavi said to Ataba and Uyami, let us not be slack, for our ancestors who give us this mountain have given it to us to that we might be deified also as they are deified.
7. Remember now how our ancient fathers are now the gods we seek and speak about in the land. Remember Adabara, Ochavuchangudu, Adijo and Ohinoyi and our goddesses Eniyamere and Onize. All these homos were first homos like us in their days before they become gods and goddesses to us.
8. Therefore I see it as no evil to deify ourselves also and then we shall be deified.
9. Now Ataba and Uyami said, how shall it be done? And Adavi said, climb over the mountain, both of you, and I shall remain below it.
10. And when the homos come to worship the mountain, I shall say to them, give us ram and crops to make sacrifice to this god. And whatever they bring as food and meat shall I roast below the mountain.
11. And when you see the flame of fire arise beside the mountain, you shall let down a uruku with a rope. And in the uruku I shall put the things which they bring before their eyes. And you shall pull it up.
12. And whenever they see how you pull up the uruku with the things on it, they shall be surprised and say, we see how the gods lift up the sacrifice right before our own eyes.
13. Now Ataba and Uyami began to mount upon the mountain called Ataba Uyami.
14. And when they reached to its top, they said, surely the gods our ancestors have put everything in order for us on this mountain.
15. For we thought that we shall be melted with the heat of the sun here, but it is even cooler than we had thought. And a well water is upon it also that we might not get dry and die.
16. Now while Ataba and Uyami were praising their ancestors, they saw a smoke arise from the base of the mountain. And they let down the uruku which they had tied a long rope upon.
17. And when Adavi who sent the smoke up saw the uruku, he said to the people who came, the gods Ataba and Uyami have sent down the uruku to accept your sacrifices. Now they shall take it up by themselves.
18. So Adavi filled the uruku with the things which they had brought. And they upon the mountain fetched up the roasted meat. And when they had seen what was in it, they said, it is roasted meat from the homos beneath the mountain.
19. And they fed upon the meat with great delight and appetite. And for an exchange, Ataba said, let us put two cowries in this fetcher and send it down. And the homos shall rush to get the cowries.
20. And so Ataba put two cowries into the uruku and sent it down. And when the homos saw the fetcher coming down, they said, it is as if the gods need more meat. And when they went close to the uruku, they saw that it contained two cowries. And they rushed to get them, saying, they are divine cowries.
21. And there was a stampede, but the homos said, even if we get injured and die for the sake of sending meat and sacrifices to the gods, we shall not be moved. For we know that the divine cowries sent by the gods are able to make us great and wealthy.
22. And Adavi said to them, if you give to the gods, you will receive in return. And the land of Adavi became great because many homos came from the south and east and west and North to give sacrifices of meat and crops to Ataba and Uyami who lived upon the mountain.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Five

1. Now Omezi who was also the son of Opotu had lived with the Mozumites. And the Mozumites had begun to say, the great mountain called Ataba Uyami is the god whom we worship.
2. And they told Omezi about the cowries of good fortune which they had acquired after making sacrifice to the mountain. And they said, we have good luck when we have the cowries with us.
3. And many things had been said about the ordinary cowries of Ataba and Uyami. And thousands of people went to worship the mountain perhaps they shall have the supposed divine cowries also.
4. Now when Omezi heard it, he said, I shall go and find out by myself whether the things which they testify are true or not. For I doubt if they are true at all. For I know that Ataba and Uyami are the names of homos like myself, for these are the names of my siblings.
5. And Omezi took his wife and five children and went far into the land of Adavi. And when Omezi had reached the land, he said that he sought after the great mountain. And he was brought to the feet of the mountain.
6. And he saw how Adavi his brother invoked the spirit of the gods and goddesses of the mountain, saying, send down rain. And he made sacrifice and roasted the meat and yams which they had brought before him.
7. And when Ataba and his sister saw the smoke which arose to them, they fetched water from the well upon the mountain and poured down the water continuously. And the people were amazed.
8. And they rushed to the foot of the mountain where the water poured upon. And they bathed in the water. For they said that it was a sacred water. And they also drank the water and took some away in their gourds, saying, we shall sprinkle the water upon our market places and the corners of our houses. And we shall make gains.
9. Now when Omezi had seen Adaviruku very well, he recognized him and said, brother, I am happy to see you again. And what is this mystery which you manifested before all these people?
10. And Adaviruku said, truly I have lived in fulfillment of my name. For father called me Adaviruku, saying, he came with a pot-belly, for when I was born, my stomach was very big. And now I have worked towards the feeding of my stomach.
11. For with the uruku sent down from the mountain do I make my wealth and obtain my treasure.
12. And the people came to observe the magic of the gods such as the sending down of cowries, the outpouring of water from the rock and the rain of red hot coals and fire.
13. And all these do I by the power of the gods.
14. And Omezi said, where are Ataba and Uyami? Now when Adaviruku heard it, he said, Ataba and Uyami are no more homos but they are now gods.
15. And they are the sought after by thousands of homos from different lands. For the Fikites and the Edomans and the Tifites and Gonites and all the lands to the east come to this mountain and worship them.
16. Now Omezi said, are they dead or alive? For I know that the dead are those who become gods.
17. And Adaviruku said, come with me to the top of the mountain and you shall understand better. And Adaviruku climbed to the top of the mountain with Omezi. And Omezi saw his siblings there.
18. And they ate the flesh of goats and sheep which had been roasted and sent up to them as sacrifices.
19. And they told Omezi the whole secret.
20. And Omezi said, this is not right. For why do you exploit the people so much that they give you their resources? And I know of some of the Mozumites who went to borrow and even steal goats and rams and all manner of crops and corns, saying, we shall go to sacrifice them to the great mountain Ataba Uyami.
21. And it shall send down cowries of protection and wealth also.
22. This thing is not right, O my siblings, for why do you make yourself god when you are not?
23. And Adaviruku said, where does your thinking come from? And Omezi said, from the head, for the iresu(ori) is the powerhouse of the whole body.
24. And Adaviruku said, why do we rule over all forms of animals so much that we can take them? And Omezi said, it is because of the power of our heads. For the heads of the homos are greater than the heads of the animals in intelligence.
25. And Adaviruku said, have you not heard that the gods are different from the homos by intelligence? For whichever homo is of high intelligence is already a god. And such can rule over millions of homos from generation to generation.
26. Now Omezi, this form of intelligence is what we possess. And with it, we have made the homos worship us and come to our land to worship it as a sacred place.
27. For intelligence is god and not physical strength.
28. An intelligent homo shall control a thousand animals who have more physical strength than himself.
29. Now Omezi, whatever is seen as a god is actually a god. For we are gods because the people think of us as gods. And every homo on earth is capable of being known as a god. For he who has used his intelligence and develop on it shall be called a god.
30. And he who has not done exploit is not a god because he has not discovered his intellect and work on it.
31. Now Omezi, why do you think that there are thousands of gods all over the face of the earth? This is so because intellects are many. And they who manifest those intellectual powers are qualified to be called gods.
32. And there are gods of craftiness, gods of wisdom, wise words, tricks, music, drunkenness, fire, water, fertility and many others, according to the areas which they had worked hard and extraordinarily.
33. Now Omezi, do not worry over the type of god we have chosen to be, but you go and meditate and know the type of god you are, then go and manifest it. But we offer you a place in our godhood.
34. And Omezi went away, for he felt that it was wrong for the homos who are intelligent to impoverish others for the sake of their own well being.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by YahwehPenis: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nonsexxx thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2017
YahwehPenis:
drunkard, mtchew
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Six

1. Omezi, the son of Opotu, went back to dwell in Mozumi. And he saw how many homos starved themselves to make sure that they had grains and meat with them which they shall take to Adavi to worship Ataba-Uyami the great mountain.
2. And Omezi saw how many of them walked long distance to Adavi to seek after the mountain. And it became a pain in the heart to him. For he knew the secret behind all the manifestations at Ataba-Uyami.
3. Now a homo named Izeruo took her daughter who was very ill and said, I shall take her to the mountain Ataba-Uyami. And I know that the spirit of the mountain shall cure her of her disease.
4. And when Omezi saw that she had taken her child away from the native doctors who were taken care of her with herbs, he went to her and said, why do you take away your child from the place where healing can happen?
5. For treatments which are administered by the native doctors according to their knowledge are the best kind of treatment at the moment. But you have thought that you could get healing through falsehood.
6. And Izeruo said, many homos have spoken of the healing which they had before the mountain called Ataba-Uyami. For water poured down to them and they bathed themselves with the water and they were made whole.
7. And Omezi said, the water which poured down from the mountain is natural and there is nothing spiritual attached to it. And the mountain itself is not what you think it is, for there is no spirit dwelling inside it.
8. And Izeruo said, if there are no spirits inside the mountain, how then does it release cowries and water and all manner of things after we have made sacrifices before it?
9. And Omezi said, have you checked what is on top of the mountain? Do you know if some homos are on it who send down those things after seeing the smoke of the sacrifice?
10. And Izeruo laughed and said, is it possible for a homo to be on top of a mountain? For the hotness of the sun shall burn and melt such homo to death. For we know that the sun sits upon the mountain at sunrise.
11. And Omezi said, life is full of illusions, therefore we can not view things from afar and conclude that they are what we think they are. For I have perceived that the sun is far away from the top of the mountain.
12. For when a homo views two things which are far away from him, he thinks that those things are closer to themselves more than they actually are. This I observed when I stood upon the boulder of Irahi. And I viewed the top of the houses of Mozumi. And it appeared to me as if the houses were together such that one could jump from the rooftop of one to another easily.
13. But when I came down from the boulder and went close to the houses to view them, they had great distances between them which no one can jump over.
14. When Omezi had spoken much to Izeruo, she said, I shall go to that mountain, because I have dreamt that my child was cured from there. And she departed and went two days journey to Ataba-Uyami in Adavi.
15. And Omezi raised his head up to the sun and wept, saying, where is the consciousness and the conscience of the Universe. Does it delight in illusions that it does not do anything to stop it?
16. They go in the way of falsehood and do not know the right time to regret it. They testify what is not happening and mislead thousands of innocent souls. And nature does not put up any effort to curb it.
17. The secrets of the deceivers are with them. But the ignorant ones go to them in multitude. They go with their sicknesses and return with the same, but they share false testimonies of what has not happened to them.
18. They dream of cure but in reality they remain sick.
19. And nature refuses to expose the false priests who exploit the people.
20. This is unfair as the priests live upon the meat of the poor. They take from the poor to enrich themselves and still no solution at hand.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:35am On Aug 23, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Seven

1. When Omezi had ended his lamentation upon his bed, he went into a deep sleep and saw a great white light. And the presence of the light overshadowed him with love which he could not describe.
2. And Omezi said, where am I. And a voice said to him, you are in a place where the frequency and intesity of your emotion has brought you. You have crossed the border of physicality into the realm of light and knowledge.
3. We know why you are here, why you weep and why you are sick.
4. You feel hurt in your emotions because nature has done nothing to those who hide under disillusionment to extort the poor. You cry, saying, when will nature expose the extortioners?
5. And Omezi said, how do you know all the thoughts of my mind?
6. And the voice said, we see and know all thoughts. We are all connected.
7. Now Omezi, nature does not work with the principle you wish for it. For it doesn't expose the secrets of people individually but massively. For in ages and by the mass evolution of the brains shall all illusions be taken away.
8. Now an offspring shall come out of your lineage. And he shall usher the world into an age of brain users. For the age of heart users, which is the age of appealing to emotions and fear shall be rolled away for the age of deep thinking and brain using to emerge.
9. Now Omezi, return and be happy, because the saviour of the world from mind slavery and bondage to the things called gods shall come and he shall make a god out of every homo.
10. And worshipping a god shall be a thing of the past for most people of the world.
11. When Omezi awoke, he was surprised. And he said, let this era fold away and let that era come to take its place, for deception in this era is too much.
12. Now when Izeruo returned from Adavi after two weeks, she came alone for her daughter had died on her way back to Mozumi after she had confessed to the homos of Adavi publicly that he child had been cured.
13. And Izeruo wept greatly and came to Omezi to tell him her ordeals. And Omezi said, why did you confess what has not happened? What did they do to you which made you say that your child had been healed when she was not?
14. And Izeruo said, after the sacrifice made on the third day before the mountain, a leaf was sent down from the uruku of the gods. And the priest took the leaf and squeezed it into the mouth of my daughter.
15. And she appeared to have gained much strength. For she spoke with boldness and jumped happily. And the priest said, come before the mountain and tell the people what has happened to your child.
16. And immediately after I had done so, he said to me, it is time that you should depart. And he set me and my child upon a horse and ordered a servant to ride us far away until the border places.
17. And while we were left alone at the border, I noticed that the child had died.
18. Now when Omezi heard it, he said, the priest has tricked you. For the leaf which he squeezed into the mouth of your daughter is only for temporary strength which when it has faded off left your child weaker than how she was initially.
19. And she died when she became too weak. But you have already shared a testimony to the glory of the gods of the mountain. This is falsehood and deception.
20. Now Omezi arose and went to the land of Adavi in anger. For he was prepared to end his relationship with his siblings if they shall not cease doing what they were doing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Eight

1. When Omezi went to Adavi to meet Adaviruku, he told them of the woman whose daughter had died. And Adaviruku said, we did not kill the child, for she was full of energy when was leaving here.
2. And Omezi said, was that not because of the weed you fed her with unknown to her mother? Now the mother is full of agony and she has regretted her actions of which she went far places to come to this place.
3. And she made sacrifices of her time and resources but her heart desire did not come to pass.
4. Now Adaviruku said, we have no blame to share. For we perform our own trick which is a thing which the universe supports. For the universe does not oppose the illusionists, since it creates a path and a life for some.
5. And Ataba said, we did not force anyone to come to us. If we could perform our tricks, it is for our own survival. For all living things are made to fight for survival. And whosoever is the most fit shall gain it all.
6. So Omezi, we have done what will make us survive and we cannot go back.
7. Now Uyami began to weep and her siblings were surprised. And they said, what is the matter Uyami? For you kept silent all the while.
8. And Uyami said, I am feeling very guilty and my conscience is hitting me hard. For I have imagined how many sick people would have died of their sicknesses even after declaring before us that they were cured.
9. For if we have allowed them to remain with the native doctors who continuously give them herbs and all forms of treatment, they could have gotten cure. But we made them stop taking herbs and we assured them that the spirit of the mountain has cured them when we know that we are the force behind the manifestation of this mountain.
10. Now my brothers, I shall descend this mountain and for making amends, I shall walk many distance away from here to live. For I have done wrong to many lives and their spirit shall not forgive me.
11. Now when Adaviruku and Ataba heard what Uyami had said, they went low in their spirits. And they reasoned with Uyami. And they agreed to leave the land of Adavi with her. And Omezi said, if you do this, then you have found a brother in me again.
12. Now when it was at the dead of the night, the three homos began to descend the mountain, for they did not want to be seen by anyone.
13. But one named Opaku had seen them when they descended the mountain. And he heard the things they spoke with themselves.
14. For he had lain low to observe the mountain all day, saying, I shall know if any homo lives in it or not.
15. Now when they had departed, Opaku said, I shall climb upon the mountain also and see what the top of it looks like. And at dawn, Opaku began to climb the mountain gently. And when he got to the top, he wondered at the things which he saw.
16. For he saw the roasted bones of animals and many uruku and leaves where the meat were placed upon. And Opaku said, the top of this mountain shall be my place of abode.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
0temAtum:
Largas, i've not got your feedback. What's going on?

I'm sorry.. I don't own a phone so it's not too easy for me to check on my mail frequently. I'll reply your mail now sir.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Largas:

I'm sorry.. I don't own a phone so it's not too easy for me to check on my mail frequently. I'll reply your mail now sir.
okay.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
0temAtum:
okay.
Sent sir
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Largas:

Sent sir
I've seen it. Take care of yourself and happy days ahead.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Otem pls check ur pm.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
0temAtum:
I've seen it. Take care of yourself and happy days ahead.
kiss
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
geoworldedu:
Otem pls check ur pm.
Check urs too, I've replied.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chapter One Hundred And Thirty
1. Ozukumi called all his children together and taught them morality.
2. And Ozukumi said, all the wealth you see with me today are gotten from an effort of honesty. For your grandfather Osiyima was poor but hardworking. And on a day which he thought that he should stay back home, he went out to do his work.
3. And he saw the chain of the queen. And he did not think that he would keep it for himself. For it shall be of no value to him if he had kept it with himself.
4. And he was honest and his honesty led him to a good fortune. Now many of his sons have scattered around Ihima, making names for themselves upon the land. And I also am here.
5. Therefore be moral in whatever you do. Do not do evil to others. Remember the children of whom you are. Know that your father shall not permit you to hurt your fellow humans.
6. But you should help them as much as you can.
7. The wealth gotten from dishonesty shall bring unrest of the mind, but the gains of honesty shall not bring sorrow with them.
8. Don't cheat one another when you do business together as blood brothers. Set honesty before your faces as a looking mineral for your honesty which you send out shall return to you.
9. Don't kill someone else over lands, farmlands, crops, money and property. But go in honesty of mind and explain your mind to the people who shall help you to settle the disputes.
10. Do not claim lands and property which are not yours, for these are the greatest acts of dishonesty. And your ancestors shall be displeased with it if they are conscious in their resting places.
11. We have heard how people in many lands of the world fight to take over lands and they say that it is the commandment of their gods. But this is dishonesty, for if the homos are not wise enough to know that they should not kill one another over lands, should the gods not be wise enough to know this?
12. It is also an act of dishonesty to keep all your riches to yourself and then go and steal from others. Even when you are rich and you collect from the poor to enrich yourself the more, this is also dishonesty and wickedness.
13. My children, it is not easy to sweep the whole earth clean of evil doings, but it is easier to sweep your own surroundings clean of it.
14. So if everyone on earth sweeps his or her own surroundings clean of evil doings, where then shall the evildoers be?
15. All lands of Ebirs can be swept clean if you do your own parts of goodliness and I do my own part and the Kotoans, the Ihimans, the Irezotenese and others.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One

1. Enyi was the first homo of Ebirland to rear pigeons in a very large quantity. And he was called the father of pigeon poultry. And he was sought after by the native doctors and herbalists who used pigeons for rituals.
2. And he sold more than a thousand pigeons in a year. And Enyi was richer than Ozukumi his father. And he was generous, for he gave many homos food and money.
3. And he said, I give freely because I am water and water is free.
4. And all the children of Enyi were Twenty-One, but none of them but one followed the legacy of their father. And they hated their father because he gave too many resources to people.
5. And four of the children of Enyi conspired and took the life of their father. And they inherited his property.
6. And Ozi who loved his father went and spoke against them. And they took Ozi and put him in bondage. And the wife of Ozi took her only son and fled the place. And Ozi was set free after two months, but he could not locate his wife and children anymore.
7. And Ozi went towards the west to begin a new life in a place called Eruku.
8. And Ozi established himself as a wise homo in that place. And they came to consult him for help. And Ozi met the problems of many.
9. Now when he was very old, an old woman and her child came to him. And when Ozi saw the woman, he knew immediately that it was Epemiro his wife. And the child was his son Avosuahi also.
10. But he did as if he did not know them. And Epemiro his wife said, we have heard of your wisdom and we have a matter which the priests of the gods and those who consulted the oracles could not give solution to.
11. Now this is the matter, this my son impregnated a homo of Anpa who was an Igalites. And you know the enmity between Ebirs and the Igalites. Therefore it is not possible that they should marry each other.
12. And Ikonoojo loved this my son very much. And she had said that she would kill herself if they refuse her to marry Avosuahi. And her family had said they would disown her and curse her and the child of her womb if she married Avosuahi.
13. Now wise one, should they marry and ignore the curse from the family of Ikonoojo or should we leave her to kill herself and the child in her?
14. And Ozi said, to save her life and to save the minds of the future couple, let your son go to the family of Ikonoojo in humility. And let him weep and prostrate and say, give to me the tribal mark of Igala, for I shall rather become an Igalites than losing the greatest love of my life to death.
15. And I shall also make a wooing panegyric for Avosuahi which he shall take with him to the place of his wife-to-be. And I shall also go with you to the place with kolanuts, goats, honey, pepper, Palm wine, salt, red oil, kernel nut, brooms and all manner of things.
16. Now Avosuahi accepted to do so. And when they had reached the place of Ikonoojo, they prostratd before them. And Avosuahi said, I have come to become an Igalite so that I could take Ikonoojo as my wife.
17. Bring the razor and put the tribal mark of Igala upon my face. For I am ready to be an Igalite for the sake of Ikonoojo my precious gem.
18. I have gone round the lands of Igala and I have found all the lands great and mighty. The head of Igala is Ida, that great land. Ida the house of Adaji, Adaji the father of unity. What can we do without unity? A place where there is no unity shall be like a place scattered apart with whirlwind.
19. Anpa is beautiful and great. Its wings are like the eagles in flight. The strength of a lion is what the homos in it possess. Who is in Anpa that is not peaceful naturally?
20. They are peaceful, but only past histories haunt them. For they say, our ancestors and the ancestors of Ebirites are enemies, so let us be enemies also with them. But it is wisdom to let the bad culture of the ancestors depart while we make a good culture of friendship.
21. And if the ancestors want to continue their feud, let them continue it in their afterlives. But I know that even they want us to unite and forget the bad blood of the past.
22. The homos of Ojonuba land are great. They are strong hunters. They have fought and won leopards and snakes. They speak Igala and they are wise also. Why shall I not seek to become an Igalite?
23. The land of Abutu is the land of the Ata of Igala lands. I show my respect. I love everything about the Igalites. I love their daughters and I have taken all their children as my brothers and sisters.
24. Ikonoojo is the precious walnut of Igala, hiding her white beauty inside the black nut. Her type is scarce in Ebirland, and only in Igala have I found her. She is the eye-catching fruit. I have come to take her with me, for I also am an Igalite as from this moment. Let the sun shine on us. Let great bliss attend our way together.
25. She shall give birth to the child of her womb and we shall name it Abalaka according to my agreement with Ikonoojo before.
26. I have visited all the places where the Igalites are gathered. They are great places of nature. I have seen all the rocks of Igala land, even to Ida that great land. I have fallen in love with the natural wind of Igala. They blow love upon me and I feel the warmth of friendship around me.
27. Therefore I ask you, people of Ikonoojo, give me her as my wife and I shall love her with perfect love.
28. When Avosuahi had ended all his sayings, the heads of the homos of Anpa were filled up and many of them wept emotionally. And Obuni the father of Ikonoojo arose from his seat and said, where did you hear all these wooing words from, young homo?
29. For they are like the words spoken from the mouth of an ancient homo. And I have never believed that an Ebirite can say anything good, because I have only heard of evil things against them. And the case of Adajinege which I heard, I have taken it for a myth, saying, it is not possible for an Ebirite to do the things which they spoke about him.
30. But now I believe that an Ebirite can be good. And I shall wish that you do not become an Igalite, but remain an Ebirite and do good. And I shall come with you to your land to see if your people are good. For it is time to do away with the things which we hear and go by what I see with my own eyes.
31. Now I shall give Ikonoojo to you. Take her as your wife, for already you have come with your father and your mother and with many gifts and dowry.
32. And so did Avosuahi take Ikonoojo as his wife. And he thanked Ozi so much for the things which he had done. And Ozi said, why do you thank me for playing my role as your father? Am I not actually your father, the husband of your mother?
33. Epemiro my honey and my sugarcane. Come again and give me a kiss from your old lips. For when I was in bondage in the hands of my brother, you took my child and fled with him for safety, because they sought to kill him.
34. When Epemiro heard it, she fainted. And when she had been revived, she was glad because it was a great reunion.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Two

1. When Obuni the father of Ikonoojo and his wife Ajuma came to see their daughter, they were surprised at the great welcome they received. For greetings hit them from all angles. And their ears were filled with greetings from neighbours and the relatives of Avosuahi.
2. And when Obuni was overwhelmed, he said, it is enough. My ears are filled with Wanho and Tao and I have been humbled with greetings.
3. And when Ozi called the dancers to entertain Obuni and his wife, he was amazed at the performers. And they performed different dance styles for him. And they performed the Inyha Uruku dance for him. And they performed also the Oziete dance style, which was the dance style Ozi himself had taught them.
4. And Obuni danced and his cap fell off his head. And when he bent to pick his cap hurriedly, his neck chain fell off. And while he was picking his neck chain, some cowries fell off his robe.
5. And Obuni laughed and stood, saying, I shall not pick the cowries, or else my head would fall off my neck also.
6. And some homos came and picked all the cowries quickly. And they gave them to him. And Obuni laughed heartily.
7. And the singers sang his praise, saying, Obuni ada mi, the father of peace, the gift of love. The spring of water. Pure as crystal, good as gold. You are the pride of the Igalites.
8. Peace is what you are from head to toes. It takes humility for you to leave Anpa and come to this unknown place of the world. Wanho ada, tao.
9. Obuni the peacemaker, we have heard of your attempt to bring peace between the Igalites and the Ebirs even as our distant ancestors do. Adajinege the famous father of peace.
10. He did not consider losing his life. He went and put the tribal marks of Igala on his face and returned to Ebirland to confront them. They submitted at last.
11. Oricha our far distant ancestor, the friend of Kaka was a seeker of peace in his days also. For he went after Kaka who lived in Igala land. And they spoke of peace so much that Oricha forgot his pregnant wife at home.
12. We stand for peace and let those who shall not let go the history of bad blood suffer for their wrong. But let peace be our own portion. Wanho Ebir, Tao Obuni adigala.
13. Mona and Asuku were friends also in their days. They gave their daughter and son in marriage to one another. And Eleojo became the wife of Ochiiji.
14. Dance and sing the song Onukuota, the song of friendship. We are singing and dancing to the song Onukuota now and if another world comes, they shall dance and sing it also.
15. Wanho inyha Ajuma, tao ada Obuni. Welcome to the land of Ebir, the place of Ohomorihi and the place of the Eku.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2017
YahwehPenis:
Yws?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Three

1. Ihiovi was the second child of Avosuahi. For the first child was named Abalaka while the third child was named Ipemida. And Abalaka was well accepted in all the lands of Igala, from Anpa even to Ida and to all the villages around.
2. And Abalaka studied roots, using it to make many cure. But Ihiovi became a warrior, because he was strong and hefty and he loved his land so much. For the land of Eruku was already more than a thousand in number.
3. And the anile of Eruku land loved Ihiovi because his grandfather Ozi and his father Avosuahi had brought great development to the land since their arrival.
4. And the homos of Gbede came against Eruku, for they thought that it would be easy for them to subdue and overtake it.
5. And the battle was fierce, for the homos of Gbede were much in number. And they killed seventy-one warriors of the land of Eruku and injured many. And Ihiovi was given the charge to lead the injured warriors to safety.
6. And he led them to a cave to lay still while he treated their wounds. And the Gbedeans began to come towards the cave. And Ihiovi came out quickly and went into the bush with an agidibo.
7. And the Gbedeans stopped by the mouth of the cave, for they thought to go inside. And when Ihiovi saw them, he began to beat the agidibo hard in the manner which the Gbedeans often call themselves together.
8. And when they heard the sound of the agidibo, they turned and left the cave. And they went towards the place where the agidibo had sounded. And Ihiovi bent low and ran.
9. And he went to the place where his own people were lying down in hiding for the Gbedeans. And he said, get ready, for the Gbedeans are deceived by the sound of the agidibo.
10. I shall play it again here and they shall come. And Ihiovi beat the agidibo again as they always beat it in Gbede. And the Gbedeans ran towards the sound, for they thought that it was a call by some of them.
11. And when they came near to the bush, the Erukunese shot arrows at them and killed many of them. And they injured many others.
12. And Ihiovi returned to the cave to save the lives of the injured soldiers of Eruku, for he knew that the cave was no more safe for them.
13. And the Gbedeans retreated when they could not gain access to Eruku through the borders. And Ihiovi was praised among others that day, for it was a day of victory for the Erukunese.
14. And the anile of Eruku land gave him his second daughter to marry. And Ihiovi had business to do in the palace of the anile.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by vaxx: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.
2. I do not force my sons and priests to worship me or serve me. They do it of their own free will since I am their creator.
3. My city was called Alkervum Auriem, which is by interpretation, the City of Gold. It came not by hand but by my pronouncement. The universe and nature work hand in hand. They give and take back because nothing is free in the universe.

4. The memory of my first existence has been washed off my brain after the catastrophic bang.

5. I lost my memory to the sound of impact while we were creating the chumorld, the clumoid, the world and the other millions of planets many millions of years back.

6. Thanks to my creature, Homo Tactilus, whom I have created to be my external memory.

7. He is the one I choose to keep memory of everything in the universe.

8. Homo Tactilus began to call back to my rememberance what I told him about the universe and my existence:

9. O my father, Domino Reverad, you said the universe came as a flash of light at the same time you also began to exist.

10. My father Domino, according to my everlasting memory, which you gifted to me, you said the universe began to exist immediately you first opened your eyes.

11. You said for long all was dark until the flash of your eyes brought out the sparkle. You said there was no sun in the universe, but you, Almighty Reverad, created it by your powers.

12. Where is your power, O mighty Domino? Where is your strength?

13. Your strength lies in your tongue and your power is your vision.

14. You testified that you have seen what will happen in billions and gazillions of years to come.

15. You said the universe is yours and you belong to the universe.

16. You created all things in the planets to live and die and live and die and live no more.

17. Enough! Tactilus! Enough! I yelled to keep Tactilus still before all my priests because they have all learnt much of my secrets from what Tactilus has mentioned.

18. Now come and live in me, O Tactilus. Dwell in me forever, for you are my tongue with which I speak. You are my memory of which I think.

19. You are my spirit and forever your abode shall be inside of me.

20. Immediately, Tactilus became a rushing wind and entered into me forcefully. There in me he remains until these days.

21. Now I look around to see the aftermath of the bang which I caused by great forces. I see many circles hanging in space. They are countless like the sands of the sea.

22. O Miklas, how many balls do you see? I ask one of my priests standing by and he said he saw just one and so supported his subordinates.

23. I laughed a great laughter that went forth as whirlwind because my priests are all short-sighted.

24. How did they see just one ball?

25. As for me, I see millions of balls hanging in space with bending creatures with tails occupying them.

26. That was all a result of the banging force.

27. Our father, we see not beyond our eyes. Give us vision that we may see.

28. I shall give you no vision above what you have, lest there arises a great commotion in this golden land.

29. How? They asked to know, but I gave them silence for an answer.

30. Instead of giving you vision to see afar, I would rather give you wings to fly around and explore all the great spheres yourself. Go and count them and bring me reports of what you see in them.

31. And so light feathers began to emerge out of the sides of my priests as I wished and they were all amazed.

32. The feathers fused together and became wings to their sides and so they flew, everyone of them to study the balls hanging everywhere in the universe.
pounder on this pussle and see for yourself if the doctrine of UFO's make sense .

I came not knowing from where, but I came. And I saw a pathway in front of me, so I walked. And I will remain walking, whether I want this or not. How did I come? How did I see my pathway?I do not know? am i new or am I old in this existence? Am I free and unrestrained, or do I walk in chains? Do I lead myself in my life, or am I being led? i wish I know, but…I do not know! And my path, oh what is my path? Is it long or is it short? Am I ascending in it, or am I going down and sinking? Am I the one who is walking on the road, or is it the road that is moving? Or are we both standing, but it is the time that is running? i do not know! Before I became a full human, do you see if I were nothing, impossible? Or do you see that I was something? is there an answer to this puzzle, or will it remain eternal? I do not know ... and why do I not know?? i do not know!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by ModusOperandi(f): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
otemanuduno:

Well... THE TRUTH OF ALL IS... REASON WHAT YOU READ OUT AND IF THEY APPEAR DEMONIC TO YOU, YOU CAN LEAVE IT. BUT I TELL YOU, JEHOVAH HIMSELF WAS APPEARING DEMONIC TO ME BEFORE I GOT THIS MESSAGE.

do you know why I said Jehovah was appearing demonic to me? Because I read my Bible through and discovered that he is the one who committed all the sins he said no man should commit, while the snake, dragon, devil, Satan, dragon, Beelzebub and Lucifer he all blamed were not presented in the Bible itself as commuting any serious sins.

Well...here are the things I found out in the Bible that Jehovah did: 1. he raped a virgin. 2. he committed murder. 3. he commanded incest 4. he commanded genocide 5. he supported killing the blind and lame 6. he hated someone 7. his name is Jealous. 7. he sent diseases upon Egypt whom he has never revealed himself to 8. he rained down fire to destroy a whole nation with their innocent babies. 9. he sent lying spirits into the mouths of innocent prophets. 10. he sent Evil Spirit from heaven to Saul. 11. he tempted Adam and Eve and when they fall he decided to create fire for them and their innocent offspring. 12. he looks like a demonic dictator. 13. all his followers didn't invent a single thing, but scientists did. 14. Christians killed millions of scientists because of Jehovah. 15. he predestined Judas Iscariot for hell fire. 16. he killed about 70,000 Israelites which did not offend him.
17. his book(Bible) mistakenly pointed him out as SATAN which we have been looking for(bible reference later). 18. he killed Uzzah because of a single reflex action of touching the Ark. 19. he destroyed the whole world (with all their innocent children with flood). 20. he talks to much(talkativeness). 21. he blamed the death of his son on everyone in the world who did not even know when it happened. 22. he commanded Hosea, one of his prophets to marry a prostitute. 23. he hated Saul because Saul did not totally destroy a Nation, but spared their animals. 24. he threatened to destroy anybody or any family or any nation which does not come to Israel to observe the feast of tabernacle. 25. yet he did not know that one scientific invention will come into being, BECAUSE CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD KILLED THE EARLY SCIENTISTS WHO SAID THAT THE EARTH IS MOVING, CONTRARY TO THE BELIEF OF THE BIBLE THAT THE EARTH HAS FOUNDATION AND IT HAS FOUR CORNERS.

TIME WILL FAIL ME TO TELL YOU MORE OF THE EVIL OF Jehovah/Allah(who is called NYMPHIDIS).

lmao grin. i love this section

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
pounder on this pussle and see for yourself if the doctrine of UFO's make sense .

I came not knowing from where, but I came. And I saw a pathway in front of me, so I walked. And I will remain walking, whether I want this or not. How did I come? How did I see my pathway?I do not know? am i new or am I old in this existence? Am I free and unrestrained, or do I walk in chains? Do I lead myself in my life, or am I being led? i wish I know, but…I do not know! And my path, oh what is my path? Is it long or is it short? Am I ascending in it, or am I going down and sinking? Am I the one who is walking on the road, or is it the road that is moving? Or are we both standing, but it is the time that is running? i do not know! Before I became a full human, do you see if I were nothing, impossible? Or do you see that I was something? is there an answer to this puzzle, or will it remain eternal? I do not know ... and why do I not know?? i do not know!

Didn't you see the duality of God Almighty in that passage? Tactilus was an exact replica of God Almighty the CREATOR of Yahweh at that point abd Tactilus spoke on his behalf. Remember, ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED, BUT IT CAN BE TRANSFORMED FROM ONE FORM TO ANOTHER. LEARN, TACTILUS WAS GOD AT THAT POINT YOU READ.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by vaxx: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2017
0temAtum:

Didn't you see the duality of God Almighty in that passage? Tactilus was an exact replica of God Almighty the CREATOR of Yahweh at that point abd Tactilus spoke on his behalf. Remember, ENERGY CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED, BUT IT CAN BE TRANSFORMED FROM ONE FORM TO ANOTHER. LEARN, TACTILUS WAS GOD AT THAT POINT YOU READ.
firstly do you even understand the puzzle. it a brain cracking. it will change your taught if only you allow it.

so you know energy can not be created nor destroy. yet you believed the big bang theory that contradict first law of thermodynamic. akiko to you my bro
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
firstly do you even understand the puzzle. it a brain cracking. it will change your taught if only you allow it.

so you know energy can not be created nor destroy. yet you believed the big bang theory that contradict first law of thermodynamic. akiko to you my bro

I don't believe, I know. I know how God Almighty(Energy) disintegrated into everything. Have u ever heard pf nuclear fission? That's just a bit of an example of how ENERGY disintegrate.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by vaxx: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2017
0temAtum:

I don't believe, I know. I know how God Almighty(Energy) disintegrated into everything. Have u ever heard pf nuclear fission? That's just a bit of an example of how ENERGY disintegrate.
No you can tell me?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
No you can tell me?
u are seeing God as just a being with two legs and two hands like yourself, that's why you think it's crime for God to exist in any form. God is energy, energy is the ability to do anything. Without energy you can't do anything. And God the UNIVERSAL ENERGY can be transformed from one form to another. Nuclear fission talks about the disintegration of potential energies to exist in other forms. That's what the big bang is also all about and small minds can't understand it. The big bang didn't occur once, it is still occuring till today. When it occured in my brain, it resulted into all the content of this thread. God is still expanding.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by vaxx: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2017
0temAtum:
u are seeing God as just a being with two legs and two hands like yourself, that's why you think it's crime for God to exist in any form. God is energy, energy is the ability to do anything. Without energy you can't do anything. And God the UNIVERSAL ENERGY can be transformed from one form to another. Nuclear fission talks about the disintegration of potential energies to exist in other forms. That's what the big bang is also all about and small minds can't understand it. The big bang didn't occur once, it is still occuring till today. When it occured in my brain, it resulted into all the content of this thread. God is still expanding.
I like your starting point. but you failed to also note that energy can be conserve . with that not go against the expansion theory.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
I like your starting point. but you failed to also note that energy can be conserve . with that not go against the expansion theory.
energy can be conserved doesn't stop energy from expanding. Conservation and expansion aren't the same thing.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by vaxx: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
0temAtum:
energy can be conserved doesn't stop energy from expanding. Conservation and expansion aren't the same thing.
I know bro. since you said god is energy. and one of the quality of energy is . It can be conserved. I.e God can by conserved. will it not limit his expansion ability at long run
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
vaxx:
I know bro. since you said god is energy. and one of the quality of energy is . It can be conserved. I.e God can by conserved. will it not limit his expansion ability at long run
no it will not.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by vaxx: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
0temAtum:
no it will not.
any proof.

take this Pantheism is very closer to atheism. The belief that God is every single thing or energy is illogical.

If God is everything, then He is also weakness and can take on the weaknesses of everything, and this is illogical because God is all powerful and weak in no way like His creation. Furthermore if God was everything, then he would also be of the lowest of things, and God is not low, He is the Most High far above everything. It would also mean that God would have a beginning and an end, but God has no beginning nor end. i believe that God is part of His creation, i also believe He is not affected by space or time nor can measure

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.