Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211471 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Eight
1. Now Adaji(nege) and Ache had their first child. And they named her Adama, saying, let both tribes in Ida come together as one. And they invited the Ebirites to the naming ceremony of their baby.
2. And they were the first among the two tribes to invite the two tribes to a feast. And when the Ebirites came, they were well entertained. And they danced together, an Ebirite and an Igalite.
3. And they celebrated till the next day.
4. Now when they had their second baby, they named the child Abalaka, saying, let our agreement remain as we said. For there shall no more be ethnicity or tribalism in the land.
5. And they had a feast together again as before. But some homos were already displeased at the good Union of the two tribes.
6. Now Adaji(nege) and his wife received many attacks from the bad homos of the land. And they made them suffer so much. And Ache his wife began to complain greatly.
7. And she said, that which you have embarked upon is what no homo of the land had done successfully. And you also put your head into it. Now see how they attack us and burnt our things.
8. And Adaji(nege) said, we cannot say that we shall not do good because we shall be paid with evil. For the end of it is what matters and not the process. For a firewood shall glow when it's fire has quenched.
9. Now Ache said, find time for me also, for you have been neglecting me your wife to marry your campaign against tribalism. And when you return, you are always tired to perform your marital role. And this is not good for our marriage.
10. Now take your rest for a while and let those who have been changed by your campaign continue to Herald it. For I have need of another child.
11. And Adaji(nege) listened to his wife. And he made her pregnant again. And they had a child.
12. And they named their third child Achagba, saying, we have dedicated our first two children to the land to fix our ethnic problems, now let this be a bond to fix our own marriage which is splitting apart.
13. Now after the birth of Achagba, Adaji(nege) became a chief. And he made sure the Ebirites and the Igalitss were united all the days of his life. However, there were some homos of Ebir and Igala whose hard heart and fixed minds were impossible to turn around.
14. And these continued to hate the other tribe, passing the bad histories of the past to their children and children's children still. But there was relative peace in the land, because of Adaji(nege) and his friends.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Chapter Seventy-Nine
1. The homos of Ebir who departed from Ida journeyed towards the place which Akavo was leading them. And they came to the place which he had told them about.
2. Now they began to make houses in the place. And they cleared the bush and began to farm on it. And some of them became hunters also.
3. Now after the Ebirite had settled upon the land, a homo came with about five hundred homos from Ebilo. And he said, I came to this place a year before to see this land. And I went back to Ebilo to bring my people to this place.
4. But you have occupied this place already. What shall we do now?
5. And the homos of Ebir began to shout as if they would attack Amuri, the homo from Ebilo, but Akavo calmed them down. And he said, it is not a hard thing. For we can let you live among us, but you shall not dwell in our spare houses. But you shall make your own houses by yourselves.
6. And Amuri and his people said, let us dwell in your own houses temporarily while we construct our own. And we shall give you whatever you call the price.
7. And Akavo said, give to us fifty cattle and a calabash full of cowries. And we shall let you stay in our spare huts until you are through with making your own houses.
8. Now Akavo collected the things given to them by the Ebilonese. And he shared them equally among the families of Ebir in the land.
9. Now when the homos of Amuri had settled in the land, some homos came from Ebilo to attack the land. And Amuri went to meet them. And he said to them in his tongue, am I not your brother?
10. For I have come here to dwell because the land of Ebilo was already getting crowded. And I went and announced my departure to all the fifteen families who are my relatives. And ten of these extended families followed me.
11. Now when the Ebilonese had heard the words of Amuri, they left them in peace. And Akavo was glad, saying, it is good that we accommodated you in our land. For because of constant war did we leave Ida. And it shall not be good to begin this land also with war.
12. Now Akavo said, all the things which we collected from you before we allowed you to dwell temporarily in our structures, we shall give them back to you.
13. So Akavo requested for the things which he had shared equally among the Ebirites and they returned them back in form of their equivalence. For they returned three goats for a cattle where the cattle had been eaten.
14. And they returned the cowries also.
15. And the Amurites from Ebilo dwelt together in unity with the Ebirites from Ida whom Akavo led to the land.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2017
Chapter Eighty-One
1. A homo of Edoma named Onogu entered the land of Uvo with a white pigeon on his shoulder. And his hair was long so much that it was sweeping the earth as he walked. And he went to meet with the king, whose name was Otori. And he said, I have come to cleanse your land from every form of spiritual vices.
2. And Otori said, we do not have any spiritual vices in this land. For we do not accept superstitions over the use of our heads and hearts to reason things deeply. Therefore we have no need of you.
3. Now Onogu said Aleku, the great spirit of our land has sent me to the land to to clean it up. For this land is filthy and if it is not made clean now, there shall be many evil occurrences taking place in it.
4. When Otori heard him, he said, we do not need your cleansing, for we have done the greatest cleansing before in the days of Ajuze, the son of Aduvo whom the homos of Isoha called by the name Fadile.
5. For the greatest cleansing that can be performed in a place is the cleansing off superstitions and invented lies of the priests and medicine men.
5. Now return and tell Aleku that we do not have need of his cleansing. For we are already clean in our heads and in the manner of our thoughts.
6. Now Onogu said, if you do not allow the cleansing, you shall regret when evil things shall begin to happen to your land. And you shall send for me, for you know where to find me.
7. And Onogu departed Uvo the same day.
8. Now a young Eshovonese homo went to bath in one of the rivers of Uvo three days after. And he sank and died. And the thing was a very bad news to the homos of the land, because no one had died before in any of the rivers of Uvo.
9. Now some came to the king and said, tell us, is this not a fulfillment to the saying of that starter who came the week before? And Otori said, this is a coincidence, for we know how possible coincidences could happen.
10. Now after three days, a little girl was missing. And when her body was found, it had no head on it. And the homos of the land went everyone to the Onuvo, saying, this is not strange anymore.
11. For the homo said it and it is happening so. Is this not the time to begin making sacrifices to the gods? For we have neglected this practice for a long time now, since the days of our near ancestors.
12. And the gods must be angry at us for neglecting their sacrifice. Now let us call the medicine homo from Edoma to come with Aleku his power and clean up the land.
13. Now Otori fell out of favour in the eyes of the homos of Uvo because he had refused to believe that the land was cursed. And he dismissed the crowd, saying, let us watch out once again if there shall occur anything for us to reason that the land is cursed indeed.
14. Now two days after, when some young homos gathered to play under the moon, some unknown homos dressed like masquerades came suddenly and took five of them away. And when the king heard it, he said, now the homos of the land shall not take it lightly with me.
15. And they shall soon be here in a short while to make their anger known, now I shall send for Onogu immediately, or else this people shall tear the palace apart.
16. Now while the king spoke, the homos of the land came in multitude and began to sing, we will not accept it, we will not take it. Let Otori come down from the throne. We will not accept it.
17. And they held up sticks and branches of trees and all manner of things as they sang.
18. Now when the servants of the king went to debar them, they pushed them aside and continued to come close to the palace.
19. Now the king came out to them and they screamed at him. And the king shouted, silence! And he said, I have heard your protest and I shall grant your request. I have sent for Onogu already to come and begin the cleansing.
20. Now when Onogu came, he said to the king, I have told you before by the spirit of Alegu that you shall soon send for me. Now that which I said have come to pass.
21. Now Onogu began the cleansing of Uvo land. And he went round the land, inviting the gods into it. And Otori the king was sad, because the introduction of the gods shall bring again superstitions which all his ancestors had rejected.
22. Now Onogu demanded ten cows, fifty pieces of cowries, a human sacrifice, five virgins and ten white male cook to carry out the cleansing fully.
23. And all the things which he requested were granted.
24. Now on the fourth day of the cleansing, when the masquerades which Onogu brought into the land shall perform their dances around the hunch-backed homo who was chosen for the sacrifice, a young girl of about the age of eleven years came close to the palace and insisted on seeing the king.
25. And the servants of the King refused him audience, but she remained and wept. And when the king heard about it, he said, let her come in.
26. Now the name of the young girl was Uzomi, who was the granddaughter of Ezami; and Ezami was the homo who unraveled the mystery of a large stone seen inside a gourd in the days of Ajuze, the grandfather of Onuvo Otori.
27. Now when Otori saw her, he asked, saying, what is the matter, young girl? And she said, I have a mystery to unravel. And the king said, speak and I shall hear you. And the young girl said, all the evil things which has happened to our land are done by the masquerades which Onogu has brought.
28. And the king said, how do you know this? And she said, I was with my friends playing together in the farm until I went a little away from them to excrete.
29. And when I returned, I did not see any of my friends anymore. And I saw some hand bands and a wig on that spot and I went to hide them at the base of a tree.
30. And only two of my friends escaped the hands of those who came to attack them. And they told everyone in the land that they were attacked by ghosts, but I wondered and said in my mind, ghosts with wigs and hand bands are not different from a homo.
31. Now O king, I have observed and I can say that the handbands and the wig which I saw are the same as the ones worn by these masquerades. For I perceive that when my friends were struggling to escape from their hands during the attack, they did pull out these things.
32. Now when the king heard it, he was shocked to the bone. And his body vibrated. Now they sent for him to come and give his consent to the killing of the hunchbacked homo before they would kill him for sacrifice.
33. And the king said, hold it first, for there is something I must check out before the sun goes to the west. And the king chose three homos to follow Uzomi to the place where she said that she kept the handbands and the wig.
34. And they saw those things where she had laid them. And they brought them before the king. And the king said, look at these things, O Onogu and tell if you know what they are. And Onogu said, they are the wig and the handbands of my masquerades. How do you get them?
35. And Otori the king said, surely your masquerades are responsible for all the misfortunes which has befallen our land. And he brought Uzomi to speak about the thing which she told him before. And she spoke in their presence.
36. And Onogu and all his masquerades were arrested, for the masquerades were stripped of their masks and costumes. And they confessed that Onogu indeed sent them to commit all the evil things which had happened to the Uvonese; the drowning of the young boy who sent to bath in the river, the cutting away of the head of a little girl whose body was found headless and the taking away of the five homos of Uvo land.
37. And when the king asked where the five homos whom they had kidnapped were, they said, we have sold them to slavery to a homo in the west. And they mentioned the name of that homo whom they had sold them to.
38. Now the king ordered for the execution of Onogu and his masquerades. And they set Onogu and all his masquerades on fire. And they died, being burnt to ashes.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:06am On Jul 16, 2017
Chapter Eighty-Two
1. Now when the homos of the land had seen what had happened, they felt guilty. And they had a meeting among themselves. And they said, let us go soberly to the king and apologise to him.
2. And let us seek his forgiveness. For we have hurt him.
3. So about three hundred homos came soberly to the king and fell before his feet with weeping. And they said, O king Otori, son of Adiku the great king, grandson of Ajuze the king full of stunts and the the great grandson of Aduvo, the wise king, we know that we have offended you in the matter of the homo of Edoma who came into the land.
4. We forced you to accept that which your great grandparents rejected. Forgive us and accept our apology.
5. We have offended the Oracle, we have taken decisions into our own hands. We were blinded by tricks and we allowed our emotions to overwhelm us.
6. O Otori, we have no Oracle to consult but you. We have no shrine to visit but your place.
7. We have no wisdom to consult but your wisdom. We are yours forever.
8. Accept us as we are and wipe the tears of our faces away. For if you do not this thing, we shall not depart this shrine forever.
9. The palace is our shrine and the king is our Oracle.
10. We have no two gods but the king alone is our god. We shall hear from nobody else, but the king alone.
11. We are falling, let the king arise and raise us up. We are sorry, let the king accept and take us back.
12. Now when Otori heard all these things, he was moved to tears. And he arose from his throne and went to raise them up one after the other, from those who were at his feet till he got to the last person who laid outside the palace in the sun.
13. And he wiped their tears away also. And Otori said, I have forgiven you all. For it is not possible for a homo to live without making mistakes. But we learn from our mistakes and move on.
14. Now be watchful and see that you are security conscious. Raise the alarm when you see obscene things.
15. For this did Uzomi the wise girl and she is rewarded. For the king has adopted her and the palace is now the abode of her widowed mother.
16. Let your reactions to superstitions be critical. Seek to know the truth of every matter. For superstitions and false testimonies are all over the place. And they are passed down from generations to generations.
17. But Ajuze shall we praise, who began a great revolution. And all the heads in our land became rid of poorly constructed mentality. They checked every mystery and unraveled them.
18. Then they passed down only true knowledge to us, their offsprings.
19. Seek after the wisdom of our great mother Onize and let not the knowledge of our great father Ezami be ignored.
20. Let the youths of our land be wise and let foolishness be a thing of the past in our land forever.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:33am On Jul 16, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
OtemAtum:
I was told. Things from 1million years till date will still be written too and you will see the similarities and differences between what has past, what is happening presently and what will still happen. Human beings who are reincarnated tend to make the world go in cycles.

okay, Thanks for the reply but i have one more question; where all these scripts, scrolls or write ups written in english? i'm refering only to the nigerian history in this context. I'm kind of shocked and somehow surprise that all these couldn't have been written in yooba or hausa, so that means english was the main language as at that time, am i right?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Chapter Eighty-Four
1. In the twelveth year of the reign of Otori as the Onuvo of Uvo land, a homo of a land called Onireke went in search of a place where he would plant crops. And his name was Digu. And he came to Gara, saying, give me land in your place, for I have come as far as Onireke to search for land to plant my crops.
2. Now the king of Gara whose name was Atuna, the son of Akavo said, we have no room for anyone in this land. Go far away and search for land.
3. Now Atuna was a very cruel homo. And he did not consider anyone, neither did he have pity on anyone. And he ruled the land with stiff rules. And he had exiled all the children of his father Akavo, thinking that they shall take the kingdom from him.
4. Now Digu left and went farther away from Gara. And he saw a place which was filled with human skulls. And he was afraid. And only monkeys and some apes dominated that place.
5. And Digu feared that the place was a place where ghosts haunted. And he left there quickly. Now Digu wandered about, looking for a fertile ground until he came to Uvo.
6. And when he had spoken with the people, they accepted him. And Digu had a farm.
7. Now when Digu heard that the homo of Uvo do not worship any form of god, but they individually made there wishes known to their ancestors, he wondered saying, can a land stand without the protection of the gods?
8. Now when the homos said that mysteries could be explained physically rather than spiritually, Digu remembered the place where he had seen only skulls with only apes in that land.
9. And he said, let some youths of this land follow me to a place haunted by ghosts down the valley. And they shall tell if they can explain the mystery behind that place.
10. Now Otori sent five youths with five of his servants, saying, go with Digu and see the place which he speaks about.
11. Now when all the ten homos who followed Digu got to the place, they had a sudden wave pass through their bodies. And they felt as if their heads became heavy. And many apes jumped from tree to tree above them.
12. Now they went back to their land in haste, saying, we felt some kind of impulse around our bodies. This is indeed a sign that there are ghosts in that land. And the monkeys and baboons are the children of the ghosts.
13. Now Otori went to see the land himself. And he wore a crown on his head. And he went on a Camel. Now when Otori saw the skulls, he had the same kind of impulse run through his body suddenly.
14. And he turned around on his camel and began to run. And the monkeys jumped from trees to trees and obtained the crown of his head.
15. Now when Otori got back to the palace, he began to reconsider his belief. And he said, I have seen enough now. Truly there are places where ghosts have haunted, and such is that place down the valley.
16. Now Otori said, we must have been offending all the gods all these years. For we do no more sacrifices to them. And we ignore them to worship only our ancestors. Now how shall we know the names of our gods?
17. Now a homo named Ireshe quickly came to the king and said, O king, I do not know exactly how I could have told you these things, because I fear you and all the people.
18. And the king said, speak and we shall listen. So Ireshe said, I hear the voices of the gods every day from the days of my youth. And they said to me, your land shall be punished in the future for neglecting to do all manner of sacrifices to we gods.
19. And they said to me, we have ordained you Ireshe as the priest of the land. Go and tell the king to hold a feast and put you in the shrine to be the priest of the land.
20. Now O king, this is my testimony and it is true. For there were five gods who visited me. And they have a very angry countenance. And they said that the souls of all the Kings who are your ancestors are held in captivity in a place of torture until you shall make the sacrifices to free their souls.
21. Now when Otori heard the saying of Ireshe, he wept and feared. And he hastened to put Ireshe in the palace to consult the Oracle and tell the minds of the gods. And Ireshe made sacrifices of rams to his gods.
22. And when Ireshe knew that those who came in to seek solutions to their problems were many and the king saw them, he went to the king and said, the gods have demanded that you should build a shrine for me outside the palace court.
23. And Otori the king Obeyed and made a shrine outside the palace for Ireshe in a place where his own eyes could not reach. And Ireshe grew fatter on the meat and resources of the people who sought after him. And he brought many superstitions into the land as it was in the days of Okatawa and Ota his father.
24. So was the legacy of Ajuze and Aduvo his father destroyed and covered up. And the sacrifices of homos in the days of festivals began to emerge even till the sixteenth year of the reign of Otori, because they could not explain the sudden swellings of their heads and the waves which passed through their bodies when they went to the land down the valley where skulls and apes were many.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chapter Eighty-Five
1. Now many came to Ireshe to seek solutions to their problems. And he divined before them. And he told them fearful stories to make them submissive.
2. And many gave their lands and property to him, for he said that those things were cursed. And Ireshe soon had power more than the king, for they came to seek him and respected him. And whatever he told them did they do. And they feared him and listened to him.
3. Now the land of Uvo became even more superstitious than it was before. And they feared all cats and does. And even sound of owls and the flights of bats made them scared.
4. And Ireshe made an incantation for them which they shall speak to suppress their fears. And it seemed to them as if it worked. For they who saw cats made incantations first before throwing stones at the cats.
5. And those who were sick did bring goats and rams to Ireshe for sacrifice while they applied the ointments and the herbs which they had. And whenever they got cured, they brought gifts to Ireshe.
6. And when such died of the disease, they still brought gifts also to appease the gods so that there would be no more death in the land.
7. Now Ireshe made a homo pregnant. And the name of the homo was Oyiza. For when she was brought to Ireshe for healing, he cast his eyes on her and slept with her. For she was very lean and no one knew what her problem was.
8. And Ireshe had said, the gods said that it is only by me having sex with you that you can get cured. Now Oyiza became pregnant for Ireshe. And the thing displeased her family.
9. And they went to the king to report that which Ireshe had done. And the king sent for Ireshe, saying, come to the palace so that I might speak with you.
10. And Ireshe sent back message to the king, saying, if it is for the matter of Oyiza, there is nothing I have to say. For I am the most powerful homo of this land and there is no one as great as I am.
11. So I can do as I wish and no one can say, why do you do this or that? For now my name is Vareshe, for I have come into the world enjoy life, no matter what it shall cost the land.
12. Now when the king had heard the report of Ireshe, he said, Ireshe is asking for trouble now. For he put himself above the law.
13. And the king said to his servants, go and fetch Ireshe for me. Now while the servants began to go towards the shrine of Ireshe, they began to fight against one another. For he had some of them who worked for him to know all the things which happened in the palace.
14. Now when the homos of the land saw how the servants of the king fought against themselves, they said, truly Ireshe is very powerful. For he has enchanted them and they fought against one another.
15. And great fear fell on all the homos of the land when they saw how the servants of the king killed themselves over Ireshe. Now Ireshe had also some homos who protected him in the shrine.
16. And he said to them, go and gather together all the servants of the king and bring them bound to this place. So the servants of the were captured by the homos of Ireshe, but two of them escaped back to the palace. And they told the king what had happened.
17. And the king was afraid of his life, for he thought that his servants were enchanted to fight one another, such that they even killed themselves. And Itori gathered all that he had and fled the land secretly.
18. Now when Ireshe had taken the servants of Itori, he said to his guards, let us go further to take Itori. And the palace shall be our inheritance. So Ireshe went to the palace with his own guards. And he found it empty.
19. And Ireshe said, now is our work made simpler. And Ireshe sat upon the throne. And he ruled the land with stiff hands. And the homos of the land feared him, saying, he is possessed of supernatural powers. For he was he who enchanted the servants of the King and made them fight against themselves.
20. But the family of Oyiza whom he impregnated unjustly cursed him day and night, because Oyiza their daughter had died in her ailments. For she became very dry and died eventually.
21. And Irenu who was the most aged of the family of Oyiza went and cursed Ireshe with his grey head, saying, may dryness be your portion also. For as you killed our children, so shall you die also.
22. And Ireshe put the whole land in captivity under his rulership. And they worked as slaves for him. And he became very rich in Uvo land which he had renamed Vareshe.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chapter Eighty-Six
1. Now five years after Ireshe took over as the king of Uvo which he named Vareshe, he began to fall sick. And he began to get lean everyday.
2. And some of his chiefs advised him, saying, go and find the people of Oyiza and ask for their forgiveness. For they cursed you.
3. And Ireshe said, it is not possible for me to do so. For I am known as a very powerful homo. And they shall mock me and say, how did a curse work on him? Where is his power?
4. Now Ireshe remained as he was. And he continued to grow lean day after day. And when the chiefs suggested sacrifices to the gods on his behalf, he said to them, the gods are sick and you seek to make sacrifices to them?
5. I am the gods whom I consult all the days of Otori as king. For I do as I wish.
6. And the chiefs said, this is not possible. For if you speak all those things by yourself, how did it work? For the manner with which the servants of the king who were sent to take you killed themselves was indeed not a thing of this physical realm.
7. And Ireshe said, it is the work of money. For with money, many magic can be done. And if you pay those who shall speak great things which did not happen, they shall do it for you. And if you give some homos food to burn down houses so that you could say that it is the wrath of the gods, they shall do so for you.
8. Now hear the mystery in that also, for I did pay some of the servants of the king. And they told me all the things which the king does. And by telling the king exactly all these things, he believed me wholesomely, saying, you indeed know about my thoughts and deeds by the revelations of the gods.
9. And when the day came when he sent his servants to take me by force, those who belong to me among them said among themselves, we shall not allow thus. And they fought against the others who were ignorant.
10. And when I saw that they were weak with injuries and only a few of them were left, I sent my own guards against them. And they took all of them. And we burnt them to ashes behind the shrine and blew their ashes away.
11. And all these things became a great story which you tell yourselves, saying, Ireshe is very great.
12. Now I am dying of the same disease which Oyiza died of in those days. Search for a wise homo who shall cure me of it, for I do not want to die.
13. Now when Ireshe continued to get dry, he agreed to go and see the aged homo of the family of Oyiza who cursed him. And they brought him to his house, but they said that he had died a year before.
14. And they took him to the grave of the homo. And he sought for forgiveness there. And they took him also to the grave of Oyiza. And they sought for her forgiveness.
15. Now a wise homo of the land named Ozezami, a descendant of Ezami, was brought to the king. And they said to him, go and take your rest, for the ailment of the king is not curable. For he had been cursed.
16. And the homo said, if curses work, it is a coincidence. For my forefathers have not taught us to put our beliefs in the potency of curses or prayers. But rather, they have said, check everything closely, because the things which you think as the causes of things are not actually the causes.
17. And they said to him, do not waste your life. For the curse which is upon the king shall jump on you if you attempt to cure him of it. And Ozezami said, I shall not regret it.
18. And they told the king about it. And he invited Ozezami to his side. And Ozezami said, the nature of your sickness is one which I hear in one of my family historical songs.
19. For all the things which they used to cure such sickness in those days are persevered in that song. And when I sang the song yesterday, my mind came to you. And I say, I shall try it on you.
20. And the king said, it is a curse, for I was cursed. And Ozezami said, no curse can work on its own except nature brings a coincidence with it. For I see that your sickness came through the sex which you had with Oyiza the sick one herself. And it was not manifested until after the curse. So everyone thinks that it is the curse and not the sex which you had with the sick one.
21. Now Ozezami took the herbs and gave it to the king. And when he continually took it for a space of three months, he was totally cured.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chapter Eighty-Seven
1. When Ireshe was cured, he began to think, saying, I shall not let the homos of the land know by what mean I got the cure. For if they know it, they shall do away with all their superstitions again and say that it was the herbs of Ozezami that did the cure.
2. Now the king told Ozezami to remain in the palace for a while. And he obeyed. And the king sent the criers to go round the land and announce his cure through the forgiveness which he received from Oyiza and the elder of her house who cursed the king.
3. And it was announced so.
4. Now the intention of the King was to make sure that the land retained their superstitions and submit totally to whatever the king said.
5. And the king called for a feast. And when all the homos of the land had gathered, the king ordained Ozezami as the priest without his consent. And Ozezami was surprised.
6. Now when the feast was over, the king of Vareshe came to Ozezami and said, two-third of the gifts which you shall be receiving from the people shall be mine. For whoever among them comes to you, you shall tell them scary stories and scare their hearts. And you shall demand cows and money and all manner of things from them for sacrifice.
7. Demand also their children for rituals, for I love to eat little children also.
8. When Ozezami had heard what the king said, he said, this is not possible. For I did not choose to be a priest at all. I know nothing about spirituality but the knowledge of herbs do I know.
9. And it is against the custom of my family that we should extort others. For Ezami my ancestor did not lay down a legacy of cheating and oppressing the poor. But he had laid down a legacy of making the best use of the thoughts of the mind to make the land better.
10. Now O king, let me depart and return to my house. For I shall not have a hand in this.
11. Now when Ireshe knew that he would not change his mind, he said to him, go as you wish. And Ozezami made obeisance and turned to depart.
12. And the king thought that Ozezami shall reveal the secret about the healing to everyone in the land so much that they shall return to their former state of not believing in superstitions. For the king supposed that by controlling the homos of the land through fear and lies, they shall submit to him more.
13. Now he sent four servants after him, saying, do not let him get to his house. But strike him dead before he shall get near his abode. And bring his head so that I may know if you have performed the act.
14. Now the servants went and attacked Ozezami when he did not expect. And they held his neck tight and strangled him until he had died. And they cut off his head and fled quickly before anyone would see them.
15. Now an Eshovonese named Onini had seen them and had observed that they were the servants of the King. And he hid himself well until they had departed.
16. And Onini called a meeting of all the Eshovonese and told them what the servants of the King had done. And they said, let us wait and see what the king shall say first. Then shall we know what we shall do.
17. Now the king made announcement, saying, the land has been polluted by the evildoers. For they had beheaded Ozezami the priest ordained by me.
18. Now the oracle shall be consulted and whichever clan is responsible for this evil shall be punished.
19. Now Onini and nine other homos of the Eshovonese arose and went boldly to the king. And they said, it is your servants who killed Ozezami. And the king said, keep quiet for you are accusing my servants falsely.
20. And Onini insisted, saying, did I not see them when they committed such evil atrocity? For they strangled him and then took the sharp flat rock and beheaded him. And he died right there. And they left his body and fled.
21. Now the king said, why are you not afraid to come to me and say this to my face? How shall the people of the land take it that their king killed the priest? Now you shall all die for these things which you speak.
22. And they said, if you kill us, there shall be war in the land. Are the Eshovonese our people not waiting for our return? And if you touch us, they shall strike. For now they are more than the homos of any other single clan.
23. Now the king commanded that they should be kept in prison. And they were kept in prison. And the king ordained a priest immediately. And he said to the priest, declare that the killers of Ozezami are homos of Eshovo. And you shall demand a sacrifice of a child of less than five years old from them.
24. So the new priest did as the king had said. And he declared that a child of less than five years among the Eshovonese should be brought for sacrifice. Or else the gods shall strike all the Eshovonese with lightning and they shall all die.
25. And the only daughter of Irahachi was taken. For the Eshovonese feared the threat of the priest. And the priest and the king ate the child.
26. Now Ozavize, a homo among the Eshovonese suddenly realised that the king and the priest were only tricking them and threatening them by the gods. And he called a meeting of the Eshovonese, saying, it is time to break apart from this evil king.
27. And Ozavize caused many riots while he demanded for the release of the ten Eshovonese which the king had captured. And there was fighting for six months in the land of Vareshe.
28. And when Ireshe saw that the Eshovonese were only becoming stronger and stronger. He released the ten homos which he had entrapped. And the Eshovonese stayed on their own. And Onini became their king.
29. And they named their land Ozeshovo. And Onini was made the king. And there was battle often with the homos of Vareshe.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Chapter Eighty - Eight
1. Now Otori and his family had settled in a rocky place. And the vegetation of that place was not good. And Otori regretted his decision of listening to Ireshe when he said that he had been ordained as a priest by the gods.
2. And Otori wept and sang songs. And he gathered his children together and instructed them by experience, saying, let no one take away your belongings through tale telling. For if you allow a priest to decide for you, you shall be rendered poor and wretched.
3. Let no one scare you with the dreams you have, saying, the interpretation of your dream is sorrow and death. Therefore bring such and such things for sacrifice.
4. For I have learnt by my experience that bad dreams are not as they appear.
5. Have I not dreamt of each of you my children die? But till today, none of you have died. This is to say that dreams are meaningless or maybe we do not know their meanings yet.
6. Also, I have noticed the sudden swell of my head after the incident in the place of many skulls and apes. And the wave which ran suddenly like lightning through my body did I also experience after that event in the downside of the valley.
7. But I cannot conclude again that all the latter experiences of head swelling and shock are encounters with ghosts.
8. But I have concluded that ignorance is the reason why we conclude that anything we cannot explain is spiritual and ghostly.
9. Now my children, do not stay in this land for too long. But you shall go and claim back the land of your fathers. For now it has been named after Ireshe. And the name of it is Vareshe.
10. Make sure that you get the land back when you are great in number and strength. And if you cannot get it back, let your own children or children 's children go and possess it. For only then shall I be able to rest in my grave.
11. Bring back the tradition of checking all things deeply before making conclusion. For it was that which had kept the land of Uvo for long before I caused its downfall by listen in to Ireshe.
12. I know that with the backing of our ancestors, we shall get our land back.
13. My children, the wisdom of the world is so many that only one homo cannot have it all. Therefore if anyone come to you and manifest just one or two of the wisdoms of the world to you, know that such homo has manifested only his own parts of the massive potentials of the world.
14. And be prepared not to subject yourself to such homo to be a lord over you. For you have your own potentials too. Manifest it in singing and dancing weird dances, whereby you mount on one another and still dance without falling. This is your potential, so make it manifest.
15. For some knows how to divine. And some knows how to make tools. And some knows how to hunt animals with bare hands. And some knows how to tame animals. And there is no one who has no potential.
16. Develop your voices and make your talent of dances known. Make musical Instruments which have not been made before. Pass down words of wisdom in songs and stories. And do not submit your minds to strangers to enslave them.
17. Stay together in uniy and let things be well done.
18. I know that I shall soon take the last deep breath and go to join my ancestors. Make sure you observe all the things I have told you. And the spirits of my ancestors shall be with you.
19. Now some days after Otori had instructed his children, he died. And they buried him among the rocks. For they thought to take his remains to the former Uvo land whenever they had conquered it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:07am On Jul 21, 2017

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2017
17. And Adarehi commanded that all the closed earthenwares should be opened. And they blew the spicy substances all over, but they themselves put on make and transparent face coves.
18. And the servants of the king became weak. And none of them could escape the court of the king. For the homos of Itaku land went after them and killed them. And they captured the rest of them.
19. Now outside the court of the king, the homos of Vareshe were captured by the Ozeshovonese. And they took all the children and grandchildren of Ireshe who were both inside and outside the palace of the king.
20. And they were fifty seven also ether.
21. And the relatives of Ozezami whom the king killed were brought forward, saying, here are the relatives of the wicked king who killed your father. Now do to them whatever you wish.
22. And the Ozezamites said, let them be exiled. And the descendants of Otori said, that is your own judgement, but our own shall be hotter. Now all the children of Ireshe shall not be spared.
23. And they took four children of Ireshe and burnt them alive. And the remnants of the family of Ireshe did they allow to leave the land without taking anything out of the land.
24. And Adarehi took over Vareshe which was a part of the land of ancient Uvo. And he named the land Otori after the name of his grandfather Otori who was overpowered by Ireshe.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2017
Chapter Ninety
1. In the days of Ozukoro as the king of Otori, he rebuilt the broken relationship of the land of ancient Uvo with the lands where trading was well done.
2. For Ireshe had cut away from many of those lands in his days. And the surrounding lands hated the homos of ancient Uvo.
3. Now Ozukoro went to all the lands who were allies of Uvo before Ireshe became their enemies. And he reached to Gara and to Okeoja, even to Irezote. And he went also to Anpa and to Ida to build a good relationship with them.
4. And they showed to him the community of the extended family of Adaji who was also called Adajinege. And Ozukoro wondered when he saw the mixture of Ebirs and Igalites in that community.
5. For they had married each other. And they had children of Igala-Ebir origins. And they spoke the two languages with different intonations which could be distinguished from the one spoken in the other parts of Ida.
6. And the community expanded, for they accomodated anyone or those whom their parents had refused their marriages because of the inter-tribal factors.
7. And the name of the community was Otinuku, which was the words for friendship in the two languages combined together.
8. Now Ozukoro sang a song in Otinuku. And he told the homos to sing the songs and pass it down to their children and their seems continually.For it was a song in praise of Adajinege their founding father.
9. Ozukoro also made sure that sugarcanes were planted in abundance in the land of Otori. And the backs which they peeled off from the sugarcanes were used for basket-weaving and hat-making. And Ozukoro worked hard to see that the land of Otori became popular and great as it was in the days of Ajuze till the days of Otori before its name was changed to Vareshe.
10. And it was hard to find Ozukoro in his palace, for he was always going from one land to another to bring wisdom back.
11. And the homos of Otori made many weird inventions. For they made garments from clay. And the guards of the king were such have garmens under their clothes. And they looked like gods in those garments.
12. And wooden instrumens could not penetrate them in battles. And enemy lands said that they had skins which were tougher than the rocks. And they said that they were making use of charms and other fetish things to do those things.
13. They also made beads from clay and traps from the saps of trees.
14. And Ozukoro became ill at the age of fifty-eight, for he had stroke. And it became a proverb in the land those days, saying, the body of a homo is deserving of rest. For if illness does not respect a hardworking king, who else shall it respect?
15. However, Ozukoro did not die until the age of eighty. For in his condition, he still made new ideas known to the homos of the land. And they respected all his ideas. And he did not cease to be king until his death.
16. And after his death, the throne was left vacant for five years to honour him. And after five years, his son Uji became king.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2017
Chapter Ninety-One

1. Uji was the fourth son of Ozukoro. And he was made king by the homos of the land, because he alone did not kick against the five-year post-humous rule of Ozukoro his father. 2. For Umuje the first born and Uruku the second born had left the land in anger when the homos of the land insisted that the king must be honored so. And Apete the third son went and took the throne by force in the third year. But the brothers of Ozukoro who were well respected elders of the land fought against him and took him. And they sent him on exile.
3. And on the fifth year of the rememberance of Ozukoro, they ordained Uji his son as the king of the land. And Uji worked hard as his father. And in his days, many wells were dug, for he said, let the rivers serve as irrigators to the farms.
4. And with bamboo trees inserted into each other did they obtain water from the rivers to supply the farms. And only one river was made accessible to the homos of Otori.
5. Now in the days of Uji, the homos at the border of Ozeshovo and Otori land said that they belonged to Otori. And the king of Ozeshovo said, you belong to us and not to them. But the homos insisted that they were homos of Otori because of the benefited which they derived.
6. And Omede the king of Ozeshovo sent his servants, saying, go and fetch all those who live in the border between our land and Otori land. And they fetched about five hundred of them.
7. But the rest of them fled and entered the land of Otori to meet Uji. And Uji gave them lands in Otori and there they had farmlands and reared animals.
8. Now a day came when Omede said, if we do not take the whole land as our own, someday the offsprings of Uji shall take over everything. For I have a dream in this manner.
9. Now Omede gathered some homos of his land, saying, let us head to Otori and conquer it. Let us go at night.
10. Now some of the homos he gathered did not like the thing which the king had planned to do, so they went ahead and told Uji the plan of the king of Ozeshovo. And the king was worried.
11. And he set all the warriors of the land at the borders. And they were at alert that night when the homos of Ozeshovo came to the borders. And they easily captured the Ozeshovonese because they were fully prepared.
12. And Uji said, if you let a mosquito live out of pity, it shall come against you and kill you without pity. Therefore let us go against them this same night. And before dawn we should have taken the whole land.
13. So did Uji and his homos go and capture all the strong places of Ozeshovo land. And they sent Omede and all his strong homos on exile at dawn. And Uji got back all the lands.
14. And the land of Otori was made larger than even the land of ancient Uvo. For both Ozeshovo and Vareshe had individually expanded before.
15. And Uji went and fetched the remains of Otori his ancestor which was deposited among the rocks in the land of many rocks. And he found all the bones grounded by the rocks. For some of the rocks had broken and fallen upon the bones.
16. And Uji put the bones in some baskets which they made with grasses. And he brought the bones to the land of Otori.
17. For Uji dug deep into the grave of Ireshe and fetched out his bones and his skulls. And he gave the bones and skull to two servants saying, go and find the land of many skulls where the apes live. There shall you cast the bones and skulls of this wicked king Ireshe.
18. And his skull shall be among the skulls which the monkeys throw around. And he shall not rest in gladness wherever his soul is at the moment.
19. And Uji buried the bones and skull of his ancestor Otori in the grave where Ireshe occurred before, saying, Otori has taken over now. For the land of Vareshe is now named after Otori.
20. And the grave of Vareshe is now the grave of Otori as it should be.
21. And when Uji slept that night with a high spirit, he heard voices of sweet music all through the night. But he did not see anyone who sang. And when he alone, he said, surely my ancestors are pleasd with me.
22. And the songs which he heard were performed by the homos of the land. And a feast was held in memories of all his ancestors. For when Otori died, there was no burial ceremony held by his children. But Uji invited kings from different lands to the ceremony.
23. And the Ata of Ida whose name was Enejo came to the ceremony. And the king of Gara came also. And some Ajaokatans came too, for they loved Otori when he was the king of Uvo.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Chapter Ninety-Two
1. In the second year of Uji as king, his eldest brother Umuje returned to become king. And when he saw that his brother was already on the three, he threatened him, saying, it is not possible for you to be king while I am still alive. Therefore step down now and let me take the throne.
2. And Uji said, considering these things my brother and see if it is right or not. For you left because you could not end ure with the elders of the land. But now have you returned to take back the seat.
3. I shall neither struggle with you nor argue with you. But go now to Alabara and Omeiza the heads of our extended families and tell them these things. Then you shall know their answers. But as for me, I do not have a say in this matter because I did not put myself upon the throne.
4. Now when Umuje went to see his uncles, they rejected him, saying, if you could not bear with the elders and the people, how shall you be able to rule the land.
5. For he who does not have to learn cannot be a leaders. And he who is too hungry for a position shall not do it well.
6. Now return to your place of abode and let this land be at rest.
7. Now Umuje departure after making troubles with his uncles.
8. Now Umuje came to the land of Otori to kidnap children. And the homos of the land complained bitterly. And when the thing continued, the king sent watchmen all over the land. And they moved from one place to another at night and in the day.
9. And Umuje dressed like the watchmen themselves and came to kidnap children again. Now he was caught at the dusk of a certain day. And he was brought before the king.
10. And the king wept when he saw that it was his brother, for there was no two judgement for a kidnapper in Otori except killing. And Uji the king sought how he shall let his brother escape.
11. Now when it was the dead of the night and everyone had slept. Uji awoke and went to the prison where Umuje was kept. And he opened the prison and said, go now my brother, for if the dawn comes upon you, then shall you be killed.
12. Be quick to escape the land for the full moon is up and it is like day already.
13. And Umuje said, thank you my brother. And he held Uji his brother tight, saying, let me give you the last hug. And he took the neck of Uji and squeezed life out of him such that he died.
14. And Umuje fled the land quickly.
15. Now when it was day break, they sought for Uji in the place but could not find him. And they found his corpse before the prison which was opened. And they knew that his Brother had killed him and fled.
16. And they sent hunters who had wild dogs to search for Umuje, but they did not find him.
And the land mourned Uji because he was a very good king. And they honored him by making his firstborn son the king of the land.
17. And Mesireyau the firstborn of Uji was eleven years old when he became king. And he was very wise, for he submitted to the elders of the land. And they guided him on what to do. And Mesireyau sent away the two servants who had been chosen to guard the king well.
18. And he said, if you had protected my father the king, he would not have died.
19. Now Mesireyau sent some servants to find Umuje permanently, saying, do not return to the land until you have found him. And those servants did not return.
20. And after five years, he sent other servants and told them that they should not also return without Umuje. And they did not return also, because they could not find him.
21. Now when Mesireyau had given up the hope of finding Umuje who killed his father, an old homo came dressed like a mad homo. And he was almost naked. And the hair of his head was dirty. And it was filled with sand.
22. And he danced and sang, I am Umuje the killer of Uji my brother. And when he continued to sing, the servants of the king went close and heard what he was saying. And they brought him outside the place for the king to see.
23. And when the king had come, he said, this is indeed Umuje whom we have sought for for a decide now. Take him and put him in the same prison where he fled from. For surely our ancestors have visited evil upon him and made him mad.
24. And they locked Umuje in the prison which he fled from before. And he died there after six months. And in the prison he was buried also. For Mesireyau said, he must remain imprisoned forever.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 5:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Chapter Ninety-Three
1. Now in the days of Eneyufo the king of Gara who was a descendant of Atuna, a woman named Ofuje had a child which had two heads and four legs. For it was as if his heads were joined together.
2. And when they had consulted the herbalists and the priests, they said that it was the wrath of the gods. And they went to the border of Somore-ika to present sacrifices to the gods.
3. And the child which had the heads was killed and sacrificed to the gods upon the mountain of Somore-ika. And they begged their ancestors to end such kind of occurence in the land.
4. Now Eneyufo began to go before the hill of Somore-ika to pray before it. And he often told the people that he heard the voice of Ohomori speaking with him how he should direct the affairs of the land. And no one argued with him.
5. And Eneyufo was well respected when he was King. For he had no priest but himself was the priest also. And he decided on what to do after he had meditated at the hill of Somore-ika.
6. And the homos of the land began to visit the hill also. And they called it Somorika, saying, what did Omori(Ohomori) say? And they often felt that they had heard from Ohomori whenever they had gone to request things from him.
7. Now the homos of Ubini crept well into Gara and dwelt in it also. And when they heard of the history of the homo with two heads who was offered as a sacrifice to the gods upon the mountain of Somore-ika, they thought that it was called So-mori-ka, meaning, do you know how to count heads?
8. Now five years after the occurence, a chicken was born with two heads and four legs. And there was much trouble in the land. And Eneyufo the king of the land declares, saying, let all the aged women of the land be gathered. For there are witches among them.
9. For they are certainly the causes of these ugly occurences.
10. And about fifty aged women of the land were gathered. And the king said, confess now, and you shall be set free. And all the aged homos were locked up until they would confess. And when they began to be hungry, they began to confess what they did not know anything about, one after the other.
11. And whichever one had confessed, Eneyufo set her apart and killed her secretly. And he would return to say that he had delivered such from her witchcraft.
12. Now about twenty of the aged women confessed to what they did not understand when they were seriously tortured with hunger. And the rest of them who did not confess were returned to their homes safely after about a month at Somore-ika.
13. And the king said to all the homos of the land, be silent about all these things and do not include all these things in the histories which you tell your children so that they shall not be afraid to dwell in the land.
14. So they did not tell their children about the things which Eneyufo did. And it was kept secret.
15. And the occurence ceasd to take place in the land. And they said that indeed the witches causing it had been killed.
16. And Eneyufo the king of the land died at the age of one hundred and fourteen. And he was regarded as the wisest of all the king of the land, because they supposed that he spoke with the gods and with his ancestors and got solutions to the problems of the land.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Chapter Ninety-Four
1. A homo of the land of Somore-ika named Ituno awoke suddenly from sleep and said, the king Eneyufo was foolish. And the homos of the land gathered to hear Ituno. For they thought that he had become mad.
2. And Ituno said, do not look at me as if I have become mad. For I flew out of this land and out of this time into another time. And I saw how those who had two heads live together with those who have one head peacefully.
3. How do you now judge Eneyufo as a great king when he was so full of ignorance? For the child whom he killed for having two heads and four legs were actually two children who were such together from the womb.
4. Now the elders of the land came together and said among themselves, have we not warned everyone in the town to keep the ugly story away from their children? But some of you have gone to make it known.
5. And the father of Ituno went before them and said, we have told him no story at all. And it is a mystery to us how he got to know of the story. For it was the year when the king died that he was born.
6. And no one told him anything of such.
7. And they invited Ituno to the council of the elders. And they asked him, saying, tell us how did you hear the story of Eneyufo the great king? And Ituno said, Eneyufo was a fool and an ignorant king who did not understand knowledge and he used ignorance to explain deep things.
8. He is evil and deserving of a cruel death for killing the innocent homos in his ignorance while he pretended as if he was wise.
9. Truly no one told me of the story of that wicked king, but I knew it myself when I felt my soul coming out of my body. And I floated and descended upon the hill of Somore-ika. And I saw how the king was killing a creature which has two heads and four legs. And I asked, saying, why do you kill this creature?
10. And he said to me, who are you to question me, Eneyufo the greatest king of Gara? And I said, tell me why you kill this creature. And he came towards me to take me, but I floated away.
11. And I saw myself among those who had those kinds of abnormal creatures in their place. And they said to me that it was an accident in the womb of the mother that is the cause of it and not the curse of the gods.
12. And when I awoke, I told these things to my parents. And when I asked whom Eneyufo was, they said he was the greatest king of this land. And I said, surely, he is the greatest in ignorance and foolishness.
13. Now when Ituno had ended his talk, the elders kicked against him and said, we know that you are not yourself anymore. For you are now mad. Do you need to be told how our great king Eneyufo gathered fifty witches and killed them until they had confessed their evil deeds?
14. Now Ituno, explain how our king was able to tame fifty witches without being hurt if indeed he was not powerful?
15. And Ituno said, if a mad shepherd rears fifty cattle while he thinks that he rears fifty lions, how is that a great fear?
16. And Ituno was sent away from the land when he did not listen to the elders of the land.
17. And he went to the forest which was east of the land of Gara. And he made huts in the forest where he lived as one who was mad. For his matter of thinking was different from the manner of thinking of every other homo of his time. But he was glad, saying, I know that I am born in the time of ignorance, but I shall be seen as the only normal person among them when the time of knowledge shall come.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Ninety-Five
1. Now while Ituno was in the bush, he saw two little bears with round faces. And they were like babies to him. And Ituno took care of the bears and fed them.
2. Now a day came when he had gone to hunt deep into the bush that a snake with two heads came and killed his bears and ate them up. And the snake shed his skin in the place where it had eaten up the bears.
3. And Ituno returned and saw the bones of his bears. And he saw the skin which the snake had shed. And he observed it and knew that the snake had two heads.
4. And Ituno wept, saying, why did you kill my pets O you snake of two heads? You should have been born in Gara in the time of King Eneyufo so that the king would have killed you and shed your blood upon the great hill of Somore-ika.
5. I swear today that I shall seek you in any place you are and kill you. For you cannot escape it. How dare you kill my bush babies which I have as my pets? What evil have they done to deserve being killed?
6. If you are a monster, then I am a monster-killer. And I shall kill you shortly.
7. Now when Ituno went far into the forest, he saw the end of it, for it ended at the border of Ebilo. And Ituno went to Ebilo, for he was tired of the forest life after his pets had been killed.
8. And the homos of Ebilo gave him food and welcomed him well when he said that he was from Gara. For according to history, their own people were welcomed well by the Garans also when they went to Gara with Amuri to dwell.
9. Now in those days, whenever a king was dead, they would declare a period of three months for anyone who could kill a monster-snake which had continued to distub the land for six years.
10. And if anyone could kill the monster-snake before the coronation day of the heir to the throne, such homo shall be king instead of the heir.
11. Now many stories had been made around the monster-snake which had two heads; for some homos said that it was the wife of one of their kings who fled when the king treated her badly.
12. And she was very angry such that she became a demon and turned into a two-headed snake so that she would revenge the evil done to her. And so she came every time to kill the homos of the town.
13. And they also passed another story to one another, saying, the monster-snake can kill by mere staring at a hunter. And any hunter who saw its eyes would die. And any hunter who threw arrows or any sharp object at it shall be the one to feel the pain and die while the snake continues to live because it is a demon. And the snake can make itself ten times longer to catch its preys
14. But Ituno told them that all their stories were exaggerations. And some of them hated him for his sayings. And Ituno kept quiet, for he alone knew that it was an accident from the womb of the mother of the monster-snake.
15. Now when Akano, the king of Ebilo died while Ituno was in that land, they announced, saying, let all the hunters go again into the forest according to the custom of the land. And let them fetch out the monster-snake within three months before Nogudu the son Akano shall be made king.
16. Now all the hunters went into the forest named Igbodudu. And Ituno went with them for the first time. And the hunters searched everywhere for the snake. And some of them gave up only after five days. And they returned to the town..
17. And by the twentieth day, twelve of the fifteen hunters had returned to Ebilo. And on the twentieth day, a hunter saw the two-headed snake and while he got set to throw his weapons at it, a low-flying bird flew across his eyes and its left claws entered his left eye and blinded him on that eye.
18. And when he looked at the position where the snake was before, he did not find it anymore. And he left the forest after telling his fellow hunter what had happened. And he could no more see with his left eye, being damaged by the claws of the low-flying bird.
19. And when he got to the town, he told them what he had encountered and how he had been blinded by the snake which he supposed had transformed itself to the bird to blind him.
20. And everyone in the town feared so much that they even dreamt of the snake attacking them in their sleeps. And two homos died in their sleeps the same night. And their parents said that the snake entered their dreams to kill them.
21. Now on the twenty-fourth day, Nogudu the prince held a large party to celebrate the eve of his coronation ceremony. And he killed three cows and one he-goat. And the homos of the land were in a festive mood, because they had thought that the two hunters left in the bush had been killed by the snake. Therefore they celebrated with the heir.
22. Now that same day, Odenugbe and Ituno went opposite ways. And they searched for the snake. And Odenugbe saw the snake suddenly. And his head swelled and he experienced a wave shock on his body. And he fainted on that spot.
23. And the snake came to swallow him up. And the snake began to swallow him from his legs. And Ituno arrived and saw what was happening. And he took his hunting tools and pinched the snake on the floor with it. For he struck it down through its second head.
24. And the snake vomitted Odenugbe so that it could strike Ituno with his other head. But Ituno was faster, for he hit the snake on his second head frequently with his club. And he pierced its head with his weapons.
25. And Ituno pulled the snake by its tail as he began to go towards Ebilo. And he carried Odenugbe on his shoulder, thinking that he was dead, because he did not move his body.
26. Now when Ituno reached the town in the evening, he saw how the homos of the land celebrated Nogudu the heir to the throne. And they drank palmwine. And it was already evening. And he thought that it was already the coronation ceremony, because he had lost count of the days when he was in the forest.
27. And Ituno dropped Odenugbe on the floor and said, here is the two-headed snake which you requested. And when the homos saw it, they dropped their gourds and kegs and calabashes of palmwine and feel into different directions.
28. And the party was scattered. And even Nogudu the heir fled quickly, for they thought that it was another illusion of the snake to make itself double and appear as Ituno and as a snake which it was.
29. And the palmwine poured upon Odenugbe and sipped into his eyes. And he woke up from his unconsciousness and fled aimlessly also. And Ituno alone was left with the dead snake. And no one came to that place until the morning time when they would see things clearer.
30. And when they came in the morning, they saw Ituno sleeping and snoring soundly with the two-headed snake wrapped around his body. For he was drunk with the palmwine which they had left over.
31. And they thought that the snake had killed him. So they took the horns and blew them while they stood far away. And Ituno awoke and staggered in the snake which he had wrapped upon his body. And he yawned and stretched and shook himself off his drunkenness.
32. And he placed his hands over his mouth and yellled, come close to me, you homos of Ebilo for I have killed the snake and it is no more alive. I have wrung life out of its body and it is no more alive.
33. Come and touch its heads and play with it, for it has no hurt.
34. And when Kukute and Ijala, two brave homos braced up to go towards the snake-man, Odenugbe screamed, saying, go back, for the monster is the same that has clothed herself with half snake and half the skin of Ituno.
35. Did I not feel a great shock run through my body when I went close to the snake in the forest? And it is by the power of my ancestors that I did not get killed there, because they made me disappear from the forest and brought me to the town while I was still unconscious.
36. And this monster-snake trailed me here with its supernatural powers. And my ancestors awoke me and I fled.
37. When Odenugbe had spoken with many tears on his face, Kukute and Ijala did not listen to him. But they said, it is once a man would die. And they went close to Ituno and the snake. And Ituno drew close to them also.
38. And when they met, he hugged them with the snake still around his body. And everyone was amazed when they saw that nothing bad happened. And they draw closer and bowed down their heads to Ituno, saying, we hail the king of Ebilo!
39. And Ituno was made the king of Ebilo immediately because he had killed the two-headed snake which had been demonised in the land for a decade.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chapter Ninety-Six
1. Now some homos of the land did not like the manner which a non-indigene came to rule over them. And there were different sects of homos who did not want him on the throne. For Nogudu the son of the former king was one of those who kicked against the rulership of Ituno.
2. And Nogudu stirred up many of the youths of the land, saying, this homo of Igbira who cannot speak our language well is ruling over us. Shall our ancestors be pleased with this?
3. And Nogudu went and bribed many of the chiefs of the land. And they planned how they would take the life of Ituno. And the chiefs called for a meeting with the king, but they had planned to kill the king by poisoning his drink.
4. Now Ituno was served palmwine in the of the meetings of the chiefs. And he said, I shall neither eat nor drink until all you chiefs tell me your minds concerning my rulership. For if you want me to be your king, tell me now. And if you do not want me, say it.
5. For I perceive that some of you go behind my back to be bribed by my enemies. And they said, we want you as King, O Ituno. And no one shall be able to remove you. Now take your wine and rejoice with us.
6. And Ituno said, if you truly love me, then I shall remain on the throne. But if you do not want me, I shall leave your land for you. For I cannot force myself on you. And they came and fell before Ituno, saying, rule over us.
7. And Ituno was greatly moved such that he came down from the throne. And he asked the piper to play on the pipe. And he danced among the chiefs.
8. And when he had rejoiced with them, they departed. And the king went into his room to sleep. Now the servant who fanned the king saw the calabash which was filled with the drink which the king had left. And he looked everywhere to see that no one was around. And he settled down on the throne and drank the wine.
9. And he began to feel great pain in his intestine. And he vomitted blood. And when he fell down, the king heard it. And he came quickly to the palace and saw that his servant was vomiting blood.
10. And the king asked him what had happened. And he pointed at the calabash which had tumbled over. And the king knew that it was the same calabash in which his drink was poured.
11. And Ituno said, indeed they have poisoned it to kill me. But because I forgot to drink it, so did I remain alive.
12. Now Ituno called his wife and said, the homos of your land hate me. Now I shall return to my own land and be silent there. For the land of one is better and safer than a foreign land.
13. And Ituno arose and departed. Now when the chiefs came the next day, the wife of Ituno told them all the things which had happened. And they rejoiced, saying, it is even good. For how shall a stranger be king over us?
14. And they made Nogudu the heir to the throne the king of the land.
15. But Ijala and Kukute kicked against him, saying, when the two-headed snake attacked our land, where were you? And Nogudu exiled them both from the land. And they went into the forest.
16. And they found Ituno in the forest and fell before him, calling him king. And Ituno said, which king am I? Am I the king of the forest? And they said, who else is worthy of being the king of the forest more than you?
17. Did you not defeat the monster snake? And you saved Ebilo from danger. But they have paid you with evil. And we challenged the new King and he sent us away. And so we came to seek you, saying, he should not be far away.
18. Now Ituno and Ijala and Kukute cleared a part of the bush and dwelt in it. For they made huts and went to hunt for animals. And they lived in the place, expanding it little by little.
19. And after two years, some homos of Gara came to the place when there was famine in their land. And Ituno gave them land to make houses and to plant crops. And Ituno became the rules of the land, which had about three hundred homos in it.
20. And the land continued to expand until it had begun to share border with Gara. And the land was named Igara by Ituno. And when the homos of Gara knew that it was Ituno who ruled over the land, they said to the king, we are not safe, for Ituno shall soon come against us.
21. And they sent the parents of Ituno to him to hear from him. And he said, as long as Gara hold its peace we shall do the same. For I am from Gara and I am owned by the land. And I shall not attack it first.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chapter Ninety-Seven
1. While Ituno had settled well as the king of Igara, in his fourth year as king, some chiefs from Ebilo went to Gara his native land to seek him. For Nogudu their king had enslaved everyone in Ebilo.
2. And he had forcefully acquired many houses and lands. And whichever farm he had stepped his toes upon became his own. And he told the owners of such farms, cultivate the farm for me and plant crops in it. And you shall gather the crops to my barns in the time of harvest.
3. And the farmers who refused him his wishes were killed.
4. And all the chiefs which he bribed before he got to the throne were treated badly when he got to the throne. And he took away the chieftancy title from some of them without a cause.
5. And Nogudu slept with the children of the homos of his land and impregnated them. And he did not accept the children which they had for him.
6. Now Nogudu had honoured all his friends, making them chiefs. And they spent all the days drinking. And they did nothing to make the land better. And the traders which they had in Okeoja and in Gara had no means to go to those places anymore, because the king had withdrawn the camels and donkeys for his own private use.
7. And because those places were far away, they could not go there like before.
8. And Ebilo had but few food and materials in their land, because the king took control of the whole land without doing it well.
9. Now the homos of Gara who were visited by the chiefs said to them, did you not pass through a village before reaching here? That is the place where Ituno dwells. Go and meet him, for he is the king of that place.
10. Now when the chiefs came to Igara, they said, come and be our king again. For Nogudu have betrayed us.
11. And Ituno said, that is a punishment for you betrayes. For you betray even me than how he betrays you. Now go and remain in your land and let me stay here also in the place where I conquered the monster-snake.
12. Now while they spoke, Ijala and Kukute who were next in rank to Ituno saw the chiefs and recognized them. And they went secretly to fetch sticks. And they came and flogged the chiefs out of the palace.
13. And they chased them with beatings until they had left the town. And Ijala and Kukute returned to the palace, breathing heavily. And Ituno said, it is not good how you treated your people.
14. Do you know how tomorrow shall be? And Ijala and Kukute said, it is today we know. Let tomorrow be in any form, we shall cope with it anyhow.
15. Now Nogudu heard that five of his chiefs went to foreign land to fetch Ituno. And he said, I shall not let them live. And Nogudu took them and burnt them, saying, you cannot escape my judgement.
16. And he exiled their wives and children from the land.
17. Now Nogudu saw Amope, one of the children of the chiefs. And she was very beautiful. And he said to his servants, go and waylay all those whom we have exiled. And take that one who had a little 'pele' on both cheeks. For she is very beautiful.
18. And she shall be my twelveth wife.
19. And the servants of the King went and took Amope forcefully. And they brought him to the king. And she was observing a monthlies. But the king forced her and had his way. And she wept.
20. And Amope sat down and cursed the king by the gods of the land, but nothing happened. And when Nogudu would not cease to do evil, Amope entered into his room when he was sleeping alone in the day that he got angry at all his wives.
21. And Amope took a gourd filled with mud and filled the throat of the king with it. And she blocked his nostrils too. And the king could not breathe. And he died.
22. And Amope took a long rope and hanged herself also.
23. And in the morning, the wives and children of the king awoke and saw what was done. And they feared to make the news known to the public. For they knew that the friends of the king shall perform mischief.
24. Now the eldest of the wives of the King said, let us tell the elders of the village. And only them shall be able to put the friends of the King under check and protect us.
25. And the queens went secretly to see Ereke who was an aged homo. And he said, wisdom cannot elude us in the earth so much that we have to go on a mission to orun to seek it.
26. Now I shall choose four of the elders and we shall go to seek Ituno. And he shall help us. For he shall not disrespect my gray hairs.
27. But as for you, tell the friends of the King that he is ill and he does not want to see anyone. So shall you buy time until we shall return from the journey. So Ereke, Bada, Shamu, Yore and Fasunloro went to Igara and met Ituno.
28. And they said, we are weak in Ebilo, for Nogudu have won over all the strong men. And now he is dead and we do not want these people to take over the land. For they are the same as he is. Now help us capture them, for we know that you have strong homos in your land.
29. And the king called Ijala and Kukute. And he said to them, go with the warriors of Igara with these five elders of your land. Do not threat them as you did to the chiefs in time past. For these are wise elders. And none of them was among those who hated us.
30. And Ijala took fifteen of those whom he trained as fighters. And Kukute took fifteen of his servants also. And they followed the elders.
31. Now before the elders arrived Ebilo, the friends of Nogudu had forced themselves into the palace. And they had discovered the king was dead. And they began to search forcefully all hidden places in the palace to take away any precious things they saw.
32. Now while they struggled, the homos of Igara came over them and captured them. And they chose a king for them, being the son of Ereke, one of the elders who came to fetch them.
33. And they departed on the fifth day after the coronation ceremony had been done.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chapter Ninety-Eight
1. The homos of Gara soon went to their king and said, the land of Ituno which you allowed to remain beside our own is like when a homo puts fire on top of his roof, saying, I shall sleep and nothing shall happen.
2. Have you forgotten that Ituno was sent out of the land forcefully? And he does not like our land at all. For the king whom we have even deified is the same Ituno ridiculed and cursed greatly.
3. Now if we think that Ituno who cursed king Eneyufo and mocked our legends shall remain nice to us, then it is a mistake. Now O king, let us take the land and expand our land into it before they become great in number and come for us in multitude.
4. Are we not aware of how some homos flooded into the land from all over the places? And if they continue to enter the land, they shall be more than us twice. And the mind of the King shall say to him, go and attack Gara and swallow it up.
5. Now the king said, let the priests be consulted first. And let all the Wise homos of the land come to the palace. And we shall make decision whether to go or not.
6. Now all the elders of the land came together. And they were thirty one. And the king said, let us hear your decisions. And all the elders except one, agreed that they should attack Gara first.
7. But Ohere the father of Ituno said, it is not wise that we should go and attack Igara first. For they did not attack us. Have we not agreed with them that we shall not make battle with them?
8. Now all the elders said, keep quiet Ohere, for you say this because Ituno is your son.
9. And Ohere said, I say this to preserve our land, for this Ituno is a god in a human flesh. And I fear that we shall not be able to conquer him. Now tell me, which of you homos can survive in the evil forest for years without being killed by wild animals?
10. Or which of you can survive after facing a two-headed monster snake? Did Ituno not kill a two-headed monster snake?
11. Now let us be careful not to fall into his hands. For he is not a homo but a god and he shall defeat us because he does not work with numbers but with strength.
12. Now the elders were angry at the saying of Ohere. And they sent him out of the palace, saying, you are fighting for your son while we have the whole Kingdom to protect.
13. Now the king said, let us also consult the oracle. And we shall know if we should go or not. So they consulted the priest and when he had cast the cowries, he said, let us go after them. For the gods shall give us the victory.
14. So they got ready, saying, we shall attack Igara tomorrow evening.
15. Now Ohere gathered his family together and said, let us go immediately to Igara to see our son. And I know that he shall take us. For rather than being defeated and punished along with Gara, it shall go well to be with Igara while they conquer.
16. And Ohere took twenty-four homos out of the land the same evening, for he feared being seen by the homos of his land. And when Ohere and his people reached the border places, five guards of the land of Igara held them, saying, you are intruders.
17. Now when they had taken them to Ituno, he saw that they were his family members. And Ituno said, why did you come here without notifying me? What if the guards had shot the sticks at you?
18. Ada mi, Onya mi, what have you done?
19. And they said, we have come for the safety of Igara. For the elders of Gara and the king of Gara have conspired and they have planned to attack Igara tomorrow. Did they not send me out of their meeting and discuss, saying, let us go in the evening? For I eavedropped and heard all the things they said.
20. So Ituno said to the people, let all the guards gather together. And let them take weapons and stay in the borders. And let them attack the Garans as soon as they are sighted. For we know certainly that it is for war they come if they come in numbers more than five.
21. But if they come in a number of five or below, we allow them, saying they have come to deliver some messages.
22. Now while the guards of Igara waited in the rocks, they saw the armies of Gara entering the land. And they were about a hundred and fifty in number, which is more than all the numbers of soldiers in Igara.
23. For the guards of Igara were fifty-two. And the servants of the king were twenty-one. And the heads of the guards were two, being Ijala and Kukute.
24. Now the homos of Gara grouped themselves in tens and went different directions. For some shall enter Igara through the bush and some shall enter through the hills.
25. Now the homos of Igara grouped themselves in threes. And they went in the directions of the Garans. And they attacked the Garans first, three against ten. And the warriors of Igara defeated the warriors of the Garans because they were much prepared. And the traps which they had set in different parts of the land caught the Garans when they entered Igala. And they who were caught by traps were twenty-three. And the rest of them were defeated.
26. And they took the warriors of Garans left and bound them before Ituno the king.
27. And Ituno said to Ijala, count the warriors of Igara left and tell us if they are enough to take the whole of Gara. And Ijala counted them. And they were forty-nine, for some had died and some wounded in the battle.
28. And Ituno said, some homos came into the land yesterday, being about a hundred in number. And they are from Ubini. Now let me see if their strong homos shall join us in the battle.
29. And when Ituno had spoken with them, fifteen of them agreed to join hands to take Gara. And they were sixty-four warriors altogether. And they went to Gara and conquered it. And they took the king of Gara and sent him away.
30. And Igara expanded itself upon Gara and the amalgamated lands became Igara. And Ituno became the king over the whole kingdom of Igara. And the fame of Igara went about. And Ituno lived long upon the throne.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Largas, i've not got your feedback. What's going on?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chapter Ninety-nine
1. In the sixth year of Eva the son of Mesireyau who was the descendant of Okatawa, there arose an epidemic disease in the land of Otori. And when all the priests and herbalists had tried without having a cure for it, they concluded that it was from the gods.
2. And Eva began to wonder, saying, what evil have we actually done to the gods if indeed they exist? And our ancestors who worship only their ancestors and deified them in those days, are they not dead now?
3. Are they also among the gods who punish us for no reason?
4. Now the disease which they had was measles. And they cried in pain and prayed to the gods. And some of them fled from the land.
5. And Eva was confused. And he cried deep into his sleep daily. And Eva heard a voice in his sleep, saying, gather pebbles and place them on those who are infected. For now it is in nature to use stones for the cure.
6. Now when Eva awoke, he was disturbed. And he wondered why he should do so. For it did not sound true to him. Now when more homos got the disease, he obeyed the voice which he had. And he placed the pebbles on the bodies of the sick and chanted along.
7. And some of those who were infected fell into trances and when they awoke, they began to get healed gradually. However some did not get healed, no matter the chants which were made. For they could not fall into trances to see visions.
8. And some died of the disease.
9. Now Eva continued every night, meditating deep if he would experience things such as he experienced before. And he saw the image of his own face in a certain night while he was meditating.
10. And he said, this is me. And the image said to him, I am the spirit behind your soul. I am your higher self. I am he who spoke to you before. And Eva awoke suddenly. And he was surprised.
11. And Eva said to all the homos of the land, do meditation and you shall see things. Set aside some nights to meditate and you shall discover secrets.
12. And when some homos did meditation, they began to discover some things. And some of them knew that such and such herbs shall work for such and such illness. And some said that they saw their ancestors.
13. And Eva was loved by the homos of the land, but the herbalists and native doctors hated him because he had revealed the secrets of their knowledge to everyone.
14. And Eva went to the west to learn more knowledge about meditation. And they gave him cowries and sea shells, saying, throw them and make meaning of their arrangements. For nature often works with the objects of nature.
15. And Eva returned with cowries and seashells. And he meditated upon them and got into trances often. And he knew which roots to use for the cure of certain diseases. And the panegyrics which he shall recite also was known to him.
16. And with such things they controlled the diseases which they had. And they did not become extinct upon the land.
17. And when Eva meditated again, his image appeared to him as before. And he asked, saying, teach me the cure to all diseases. And the image said to him, the things of nature which is able to cure a disease at this moment will not be able to cure them at some other moments.
18. And Eva said, why is this so? And his higher self said to him, everything in the world is evolving. For the organisms which are the causes of diseases shall soon make for themselves protections against the coldness of the pebbles and stones shall no more be able to cure diseases.
19. And the ointments and the songs which affects some organisms casting diseases shall not have power over them in the time when they have evolved. So also are the homos. For the things which you hear now and fear shall be a thing to laugh about to those who have evolved.
20. And the fear of today shall become the laughter of the future to those who have evolved and are wise. And the stories of monsters and witchcrafts which make some of you fear greatly shall be a thing to make a joke about for the evolved beings.
21. For many things which you experience now and cannot explain physically shall be known and explained in the future. For that which you call the sudden swelling of head and the sudden shock which you experience whenever you see something strange shall also be explained.
22. The scratches which you see on your bodies when you awake from sleep and the awkward behaviours of bats, cats, owls and some other animals which you call the manifestations of witchcrafts shall also be explained.
23. But all these shall wait until the time of great enlightenment. For we are under constraints to let the world remain a place where the use of the minds and the heads prevail rather than the use of the spirits. For the spiritual aspects of every homo seeks to help them and tell them everything about the mystery of the world, but this is not allowed by nature, else there shall be nothing to be amazed about after death.
24. Therefore Eva, use your head and you shall discover more secrets by yourself.
25. Now when Eva awoke, he wondered.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temAtum: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chapter One Hundred
1. In the ninth year of Eva as the king of Otori, the son of Ituno whose name was Oveze became the king of Igara. And he sent homos to the land of Otori so that they might learn the knowledge of the land.
2. Now they dwelt in the land of Otori for two months, learning the art of magic, for Eva was a great illusionist. And Eva taught them the things which they would say to hypnotise. And he thought them how the heads of the homos work also.
3. And Eva said, the things which you do not know how I do are the things which are magic to you. But if I teach you and you know how to do them yourself, then they become ordinary to you also.
4. For to a magician there is no magic at all.
5. Now Eva taught them how to ignite fire by the spitting of water from their mouth to the fire. But this he did by spitting out fuel upon the fire, but they thought that he had spat out water which he drank.
6. For Eva had said, fetch me that gourd of water. And when they gave it to him, he drank it and left some in his mouth. And this he spat upon the fire. And the fire was rekindled. And they taught that it was water from his mouth that had rekindled the fire, but they did not know that it was a concentrated wine.
7. And Eva said, do you think that this is done by the power of a god? And they said, yes. And he said, I have done this by my own manner of reasoning. For I have made you believe that what was in the gourd was water when I said to you, fetch me the gourd of water.
8. But it is concentrated wine that I have kept in it. And that did I put in my mouth and spit out.
9. And the homos left with much wisdom. And the land of Otori became well known the more. And some homos came from Oomu and Oye to learn wisdom also.
10. Now Eva grew very old and did not die. And his eldest son was in haste to become king. And he called his brothers and said, let us kill our father and I shall be king. And I shall make you my brothers sit on my right and on my left hands.
11. And his brothers rejected immediately. And they went to tell their father. And Eva said, you have disappointed me Ahe my son. For I know that I shall not stay longer than a week before I shall die. For the dreams which I have often are about my ancestors beckoning on me to come.
12. For at every shutting of my eyes, I see images like those of the dead calling me. And I knew within my soul that my time is up.
13. Why do you lack patience my son? Why do you think that by killing your father, you shall become king? You have done what is not imagined. Now I shall not let you be the king, but your younger brother shall be.
14. And I shall call all the elders together tomorrow and make him king.
15. Now the seed of impatience is humiliation and failure. But a patient homo shall have it all. For patience gives you what is yours, but impatience takes away what is yours from you.
16. So Eva did as he said and made his second son, Ododoodo, the king of the land. And Eva died the same night after making Ododoodo the king of the land. And Ododoodoburied his father in the place where the Kings were buried.
17. And Ododoodo was forty years when he became king.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and One

1. Ododoodo was a king who was loved for his great humility. And in his humility, he said to the people, make no throne for me. Let me sit on the ipeku which you also sit upon. I am a drummer who went about to beat the drum and I shall remain as a drummer.
2. For I am first a drummer before becoming a king. And I shall not cease to beat the drum.
3. Now take the apete and keep it as a sacred seat. And only in the days of festivities shall I sit upon it.
4. Now Ododoodo had two wives. And the name of the first was Onyareyi while the name of the second was Epemiro. And Onyareyi gave birth to five children. And her first four children were female while the last was a male. And the name of her last child was Onini.
5. Now also, Epemiro had three children. And they were all male children. And the name of the first was Anoze and the second was Epe and the third was Asuku.
6. Now Onyareyi and Epemiro began to quarrel, for they were not sure which of their children would be made heir by the king. For Onyareyi was the first wife, but her only son was the second son of the king, because she did not give birth to a male child quickly.
7. And the first son of Epemiro was blind at birth. And she was worried, saying, I fear that the king shall not agree to make him king after him.
8. Now Epemiro sought the mind of Ododoodo her husband. And he said, the matter of who shall be king after me should be left out for now. Am I not the king whom you have? Shall we fight the fight of tomorrow today?
9. What if we do not wake up to see that tomorrow?
10. Now Ododoodo called Anoze and Onini when they were of age, being about twenty-five and twenty-four years respectively. And he asked them which of them would be the king. And they were in the presence of their parents.
11. And Anoze said, let Onini my younger brother be king. For he is complete. For he has eyes to see. And Onini said, let Anoze my elder brother be king, for he is more patient than me.
12. And Ododoodo wept when he had heard the sayings of his first two sons. And he said to their mother, if everybody in the world can be as selfless as Onini and Anoze my sons, there shall be no thieves, nor murderers. Neither shall there be jealousy nor war.
13. And Ododoodo vowed to himself in the secret, saying, I shall make sure the two of them become king together.
14. Now Ododoodo told the homo who chose kings what he wanted. And he gave him two bracelets which he had tied together, saying, these are the bracelets of my two sons which I have tied together.
15. Show it to them after I am dead. For with it shall they know that they have been chosen to be the kings after me.
16. Now Ododoodo married another wife, who was the princess of the land of Koto. For the king of the land was a descendant of Obaji who was an Uvoites many years before. And when the land of Koto and the land of Obaji were allies, the families of Obaji lived with the Kotoans until they were made kings in Koto.
17. Now the name of the Kotoan whom Ododoodo married was Echozi. And the son of Echozi was Ohida.
18. And Ododoodo died five years after his last son was born. And Epe the second son of Epemiro married the last wife of his father, for he thought that by her support, he shall become the king.
19. And Epe told Echozi, saying, use your influence to see that I become the king of this land. And I shall take good care of Ohida your son. And after me shal he be made king.
20. And Echozi saw that the plan was good, for she said, Ohida my son has no chance at all to be crowned king in the future. For he has four brothers before him. And the children of his brothers are even older than him.
21. Now I shall make sure Epe is crowned king so that he shall make Ohida king after him. So Echozi went to the land of Koto see his father. And the king of Koto came to the land of Otori and went to see the kingmaker whom Ododoodo had committed the bracelets into his hands. And he said, make sure that Epe is crowned king.
22. And he gave the kingmaker twenty servants and three beautiful ladies to make his wives. And he gave him precious stones also. And the kingmaker said to Echozi, bring the bracelet of your husband secretly. And she brought it.
23. Now when the day was drawing close for the king to be made, Onini and Anoze began to feel uncomfortable. And they feared that one of them would be picked to be king. And on the eve of the coronation, Onini went to Anoze his brother and said, I am leaving this land tonight. For I cannot be king.
24. And Anoze said, take me with you. For I have thought of fleeing this land also, but because I am blind, I cannot do so.
25. And Onini took Anoze with him. And they fled the land together that evening.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Two

1. Now the next morning, Onini and Anoze did not show up to witness the coronation. And their parents looked for them but did not see them. And the kingmaker said, be cheerful because even Ododoodo their father did not choose any of them to be king after him. But Epe his third son dis he choose.
2. And the kingmaker presented the bracelet of Epe which had on it the sign of the King. And the elders confirmed it. And Epe became the king of Otori.
3. Now in the first year of the reign of Epe as the king of Otori, he married a very beautiful woman. And she got pregnant and gave birth to a male child. And Epe loved the child very much because he was his own blood child.
4. And Epe began to look at Ohida his kid brother with evil eyes, saying, this child shall contend for the throne after my death. And he shall deny my own blood son from becoming the king.
5. And Epe commanded his servants to kill all his brothers. And they went to search for Onini and Anoze to kill them. But they could not find them. And they killed Asuku who was the third son of Epemiro.
6. And when Epemiro heard it, she cursed Epe her son. And the servants of Epe came to Echozi the princess of Koto and said, we have come to kill your son who is the brother of the King. For he has ordered that we should kill all his brothers.
7. And Echozi said, Ohida is a son to Epe and not a brother at all. For what brother can a thirty year old homo be to a five year old child? Go and tell the king that Ohida is not his brother but his son.
8. Now the servants returned to the king to tell him what Echozi his wife had said. And the king said, go and kill the child and bring his head to me. For he is not my child but one of my brothers. Bring him to me and I shall wipe his face with epe and kill him by myself.
9. And the servants returned hastily to fetch Ohida the son of Echozi, but they could not find both the mother and the child. For they had fled quickly upon a horse.
10. And Epe was angry such that he killed those servants. And he exiled their family too.
11. Now Echozi went back to Koto and told her father what had befallen her and her son in the hands of Epe the son of Ododoodo of the land of Otori.
12. And the king said, did I not suspect that Epe was trying to use us to get to the kingship position of his land? For I felt it when he married you, his father's wife and accepted Ohida your son and his brother as his own child. And when I told you this, you said to me that you shall commit suicide if I do not grant your wish.
13. And because I gear not to lose you, I went so low to bribe the kingmaker. And all these I did to please you. Now have you come again, saying, Epe sought after your life and the life of your son.
14. And Echozi said, help me this one more time before the year comes to an end. For at the celebration of my birthday this end of the year, I desire to see the blood of Epe in the gourd.
15. For as he killed Asuku his gentle brother, so shall I be glad to see that he is killed also.
16. Now when Echozi continued to disturb her father, he agreed and prepared men of war to go and attack the land of Otori at night and take their king away. And so fifty strong homos of Koto went and took Epe secretly at night.
17. And they brought him to Koto before Echozi and Ohida her son. And Echozi said, I shall avenge your cruelty towards me and my son. And I shall avenge also the death of Asuku your brother whom you kill. For he died even when he did not desire the throne.
18. This you did out of your cruelty and greed. Now I shall kill you myself and bath with your blood on the day of my birthday next week. For that shall be the reward for your cruelty towards me and Ohida my only son.
19. And Epe pleaded for mercy but Echozi did not grant him. And she killed Epe as she had said and did with his blood according to what she had said.
20. Now the king of Koto paid the kingmaker another visit and told him to correct his ways. And the kingmaker said, this is a big shame to me. For it is not possible for me to denounce my first speech and say to them, the king did not choose Epe as king earlier.
21. And the king of Koto said, do it and we shall grant you asylum in Koto. And we shall give you land and house and servants. And the kingmaker went and fetched the bracelets of Onini and Anoze which were wound together by the king. And he showed it to them all.
22. And they were surprised how the kingmaker had covered up the truth before, for he was thought to be a very righteous homo before.
23. And he fled to Koto on horseback. And the king of Koto did as he had promised him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Three
1. Now the homos of Otori land began to seek after Anoze and Onini to make them kings. And for six months they had no king in Otori, for they had said, there shall be no king except the two whom Ododoodo had chosen.
2. And some factions set themselves apart and said, we cannot wait. And they made a king for themselves and named their land Ubagidi. And the king which they chose was named Okimu.
3. Now some homos came to say that they had found Onini and Anoze in a land beside the waters. And they went and fetched them. And they made them kings over the land of Otori. And they were the first to rule the land as two kings in one palace.
4. And they complemented one another. And Onini was he who stood before the chiefs. And he spoke the minds of Anoze his blind half brother to them. And whenever he was angry, he went to seek the counsel of Anoze his brother. And Anoze would counsel him on what to do.
5. Now the homos of many lands began to come to Otori to learn from them. And they came from Ubini and from Irezote and Otipo and even in the lands where the Jukuites were many. And the Idanese came also.
6. And the yoobans said, we have in proverbs that two kings cannot reign together in the palace at once. How is it possible in your own palace here? And Anoze said, the reasons why human beings are on earth is to make impossible things become possible.
7. For as the tongue and the teeth dwell together in peace in the pool of the mouth, so is it possible for anything difficult to be achieved.
8. For we are made to bend what is straight and straighten what is bent. For there is nothing that cannot be achieved. For even an Ebirite can marry an Igalite as long as they have love in common.
9. And it is possible to come out of this earth as long as we can think of what to do to lift us higher than the mountains.
10. Friendship and agreement should not only exist between people of the same status, but it should exist between everyone who has the breath in his nostrils. Patience is needed also when things are being done.
11. For an impatient cook shall finish the food while it is still on fire. And he shall complain of stomach pain because he has eaten an undone food. So is the case of Epe who went and tasted the throne when it is undone. And he died prematurely within one year of his reign.
12. So let peace and patience flow together. And whatever is for you shall not go away from you. For the power of nature and coincidences shall bring to everyone whatever is for him.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Four

1. Now Ohida lived in Koto from his childhood till old age. And he lived among the other grandchildren of the king. And no one knew that he was not a grandson of the king. And Ohida loved the making of sculptures with clay and kaolin.
2. And Ohida moulded different sculptures. And by the former sculptures of his ancestors, he made many different ones to preserve the images of his ancestors.
3. And Ohida made statues of homos riding on horses. He made also sculptures from wood. And all the works of Ohida were much loved and appreciated. And some came from Edosun and other places West and South to buy those things.
4. And Ohida made images upon the rocks. And many lands invited him to come into their lands to make sculptures and to make images upon their rocks also.
5. And Ohida went to Tampa and to Ida and Ubini and made drawings of different artworks. And Ohida had five children. And he named some of them after the tools with which he made his crafts.
6. And one he named Ira with which he made his clay pots and ceramics hard and another was named Ozoza because all the sculptures and mortars and pestles which he made that year were very beautiful. And he named his third child Ovovu because the Koto homos had made him the father of many by awarding him the chieftancy title of Adovovu, meaning the father of many families.
7. For in those days, they conferred such title upon whoever was much loved by many people from different families. And Ohida being loved by both the Kotoans and the homos of Otori and other tribes was conferred with the title.
8. And Ohida made masks from woods and clays. And he made designs with cowries also. And all the works of Ohida spoke well for him in Koto.
9. And Ohida made sure he wasted nothing. For he knew how to make wealth from a single tree which he had cut down. The bark of the tree was sold to the women of Edosun and Yomesi who made herbs with them.
10. The wood of the tree he used to make mortars and pestles and masks and shields and garments of wars and all kinds of craftworks. The roots of the tree he sold to the women of Edoma who made medicines with the roots.
11. And Ohida became very rich in Koto. And many people of the land benefitted much from his wealth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Aug 05, 2017
Chapter One Hundred and Five
1. Ovovu was the son of Ohida who took over as the Adovovu after the death of his father.
2. For his elder brothers had left the land to sojourn in other places.
3. Now in the days of Ovovu, the homos of other places attacked Koto severely. And Ovovu was among the warriors of Koto.
4. And he said to the others, let us appoint some to stay over all the four hills to watch for intruders.
5. And let them make fire upon the hills at the sight of our enemies. So shall the fire be seen by the warriors at the borders and they shall be prepared.
6. For so did the homos of Otori in the days when their enemies came against them.
7. And the warriors at the borders were prepared when they saw the smokes of the fire upon the hills.
8. And they blew the horns loudly. And all the homos of the land awoke from sleep.
9. Now the leader of the warriors of Koto listened to the advice of Ovovu and set some warriors to live in the hills.
10. And when they saw intruders coming into their land, they went up the hill to make fire.
11. And everyone who saw it was at alert. And they conquered all their enemies.
12. Now Ovovu had a daughter whose dreams often come to pass. And her name was Ahemori.
13. And Ovovu requested of her, saying, tell me your dreams every day. For through it shall I know what is right to do and what I should not do.
14. And Ahemori dreamt on a certain day, saying, you went to war and you were killed in the war.
15. And Ovovu said, this dream is strange. For all the ones you have before are good but this alone is bad.
16. Go again to sleep and see if you shall dream something different.
17. And Ahemori went to sleep, for she did not know the trick of her father.
18. For Ovovu had determined to go to the battle, no matter what would cost him, saying, it is noble to die in the battle rather than staying back to watch the enemy land conquer your land.
19. And Ovovu took his neck chain and put it on the neck of Ahemori his daughter.
20. And he kissed her daughter on her forehead and departed while she was asleep. For he knew that he would not be able to do the battle if Ahemori was not asleep.
21. Now when Ahemori awoke, she sought after her father but did not see him.
22. And her brothers and sisters said, father has gone to the battlefield.
23. And Ahemori began to weep aloud, saying, I saw how father was killed. And all her siblings were amazed.
24. And Ahemori saw the neck chain of her father upon her neck. And she knew that her father had gone to the battle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 424
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.