Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211886 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TEN

1. Then after this did Faulkin open the seventh seal.

2. And immediately, the seven spirits came together again with seven trumpets.

3. Then the Spirit of Fear and Destruction threw fire into the continents. Then did lightning and Earthquakes and thunders strike the lands.

4. And I, Jasheb, trembled for my eyes have seen too much.

5. Then did Waldis take off the vision and appeared before me, saying, Jasheb, I showed you all these to let you know that Nymphidis is not Peace but War.

6. If Reverad is the God of Peace, then Nymphidis his son is indeed the God of War.

7. For Knoliud said that the end product of peace is war.

8. This exactly is what Knoliud meant by saying this, because Nymphidis started with peace and would end up in war.

9. Faulkin began as the Prince of Peace but shall end as the Prince of War.

10. Now Jasheb, make a submission of your scroll to Eartum after you have finished writing all.

11. For in the world to come, he shall give it and the other sealed scrolls into the hand of a seed of Murmoh.

12. For it shall save the homos in their own time from the hands of Nymphidis when they might have read all the books.

13. For in those days, all the hidden speeches shall be revealed and all the hidden revelations shall be made known.

14. And six thousand and sixty six years shall the words of Nymphidis prevail over the earth in the world to come.

15. For his words shall be made into three; the first shall prevail for thirty-six generations.

16. And at the thirty-sixth generation shall Nymphidis think to modify his first words. Then shall he send Faulkin into the world to make the modifications through peace and swords. For it shall begin with peace and end with swords. And these are they that shall by all means try to suppress knowledge by killing the children of Eartum who shall be blessed with the true knowledge of the universe.

17. And the words of Faulkin shall prevail for five hundred and seventy-one year, which to some is five hundred and seventy-five years. Then shall another word come.

18. This shall be the words of Murhamid, a reincarnate of Faulkin and a prophet of Nymphidis that shall conquer the earth with the use of swords during his own time.

19. And this shall not be ashamed like the first Faulkin who had sex secretly. But this shall do it in the open.

20. Then shall he use his violence to establish his words, according to the sayings of the divine knowledge of Knoliud.

19. And both the words of Faulkin and the words of Murhamid shall shape the world into a planet of perfect fear and trembling till a time when a prophet shall arise from the continent of Murmoh.

20. This prophet shall be unknown in the earth, for those who knew him in person shall not know him as the prophet. But those who knew him through the satellites shall be amazed.

21. And he shall begin the establishment of the doctrine of the real truth from the first day of the first month of the two thousand and sixteenth year of the death of Faulkin which others thought to be the two thousand and tenth year after the death of Faulkin.

26. And his doctrine shall not take root firmly until the two thousand, six hundred and twenty-fifth year after the death of Faulkin, which is to others the two thousand, six hundred and nineteenth year.

28. Now this truth shall be revealed in the world to come by an homo called Otem by those who knew him through the satellites.

The revealed wisdom enlightenment to the world, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu,they call Him the last Master.
At the age of three He knew His mission thereby instructing His guides otherwise known as parent in this world to call Him Etubom(Teacher) ,Leader and Master.

He established the New Kingdom of God on earth by letting His lifestyle do the preaching as He used words to also Make and Unmake.

I am a living testimony to the excellency of His power after all the Kingdom we expect is not just in words but Power which Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the source and end of powers that are and to come through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Actually I have stumbled on this write up because He wants me too see the deceitfulness of the world which possess enmity with He and to call His right Spirit within me to take the necessary and erase the non-important,therefore,let me seize this opportunity to welcome you as you prepare to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit even now and forever more Amen.

This is the personality

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER TEN

1. Then after this did Faulkin open the seventh seal.

2. And immediately, the seven spirits came together again with seven trumpets.

3. Then the Spirit of Fear and Destruction threw fire into the continents. Then did lightning and Earthquakes and thunders strike the lands.

4. And I, Jasheb, trembled for my eyes have seen too much.

5. Then did Waldis take off the vision and appeared before me, saying, Jasheb, I showed you all these to let you know that Nymphidis is not Peace but War.

6. If Reverad is the God of Peace, then Nymphidis his son is indeed the God of War.

7. For Knoliud said that the end product of peace is war.

8. This exactly is what Knoliud meant by saying this, because Nymphidis started with peace and would end up in war.

9. Faulkin began as the Prince of Peace but shall end as the Prince of War.

10. Now Jasheb, make a submission of your scroll to Eartum after you have finished writing all.

11. For in the world to come, he shall give it and the other sealed scrolls into the hand of a seed of Murmoh.

12. For it shall save the homos in their own time from the hands of Nymphidis when they might have read all the books.

13. For in those days, all the hidden speeches shall be revealed and all the hidden revelations shall be made known.

14. And six thousand and sixty six years shall the words of Nymphidis prevail over the earth in the world to come.

15. For his words shall be made into three; the first shall prevail for thirty-six generations.

16. And at the thirty-sixth generation shall Nymphidis think to modify his first words. Then shall he send Faulkin into the world to make the modifications through peace and swords. For it shall begin with peace and end with swords. And these are they that shall by all means try to suppress knowledge by killing the children of Eartum who shall be blessed with the true knowledge of the universe.

17. And the words of Faulkin shall prevail for five hundred and seventy-one year, which to some is five hundred and seventy-five years. Then shall another word come.

18. This shall be the words of Murhamid, a reincarnate of Faulkin and a prophet of Nymphidis that shall conquer the earth with the use of swords during his own time.

19. And this shall not be ashamed like the first Faulkin who had sex secretly. But this shall do it in the open.

20. Then shall he use his violence to establish his words, according to the sayings of the divine knowledge of Knoliud.

19. And both the words of Faulkin and the words of Murhamid shall shape the world into a planet of perfect fear and trembling till a time when a prophet shall arise from the continent of Murmoh.

20. This prophet shall be unknown in the earth, for those who knew him in person shall not know him as the prophet. But those who knew him through the satellites shall be amazed.

21. And he shall begin the establishment of the doctrine of the real truth from the first day of the first month of the two thousand and sixteenth year of the death of Faulkin which others thought to be the two thousand and tenth year after the death of Faulkin.

26. And his doctrine shall not take root firmly until the two thousand, six hundred and twenty-fifth year after the death of Faulkin, which is to others the two thousand, six hundred and nineteenth year.

28. Now this truth shall be revealed in the world to come by an homo called Otem by those who knew him through the satellites.

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2017
otemanuduno:
52. And at your death shall your sanctuary be divided, for many shall follow after the one which you did not intend for a leader. And only few shall go after the wife of your old age and her faithful followers, who also would want to have a hand in the affair of the church.

53. And only if you shall seek me and find me to beg for pardon shall this curse not come to pass.

54. For your hypocrisy is high in the land of Murmoh.

55. Jasheb! do you know what became of the curse?

56. Then Jasheb said, no Waldis!

57. Then she replied, the curse was fulfilled on the high priest and his wife died of an illness caused by the tiny creatures of Chaleb.

58. Then when the priest sought to make amends by asking for the forgiveness of Sewa, he was told that she had died.

59. And as the curse was laid, the worshippers of the sanctuary were engulfed by sleep in all the days of their gatherings to worship Nymphidis.

60. And the youth of the sanctuary began to depart such that only the old and the little ones were left, except for few youths.

61. Then did the high priest of the sanctuary seek after the wisest man of the land, whom he had first sought earlier at the beginning of his service to Nymphidis.

62. And the wise man said, "Go into a strong meditation and you shall see the hovering soul of Sewa in the valley of the shadow of death.

63. Do this quick before her soul passes into the chumorld or the clumoid, else you shall find her soul no more.

64. Then this did the high priest do and he found the soul of Sewa in the valley of the shadow of death when his consciousness had been altered by the power of meditation.

65. Then did Sewa say, why do you come after my soul? Is it to trap it and cast it in the lake of fire of Nymphidis?

66. Then he said, weeping, I altered my consciousness to meet you here. For I have need of your forgiveness.

67. Then the high priest said, I have offended you in making you go childless to your grave.

68. Therefore now do I need your forgiveness for the profitability of my ministry.

69. And Sewa said, what ministry did you speak about? Is the ministry of Nymphidis a good one to reckon with?

70. Then was the priest confused. And he asked, what do you mean?

71. Immediately, Sewa began to explain to him the mysteries of the world and the knowledge of Reverad.

72. Then she told him, saying, the brain is the beginning of spirituality. For whatever you are made to believe shall appear to you as the real truth.

73. I blame you not, O! high priest! For the content of the brain of your mentor has been transfered to you through his urims which you have read many times.

74. For if your mentor is yet alive, he shall in all ways support the same doctrine that the Box of images and satellites is the box of Beelzebub.

75. Now listen, O man of Nymphidis. Don't you consider how many people like me has this kind of problem and tragedy?

76. Now the high priest said, Jehovah's only son is my mentor, how come you mention that my mentor is not alive?

77. Sewa replied, ignorance is what you have in your brain. I speak not of your spiritual mentor but your earthly mentor who is now dead some years back.

78. Now listen, for Knoliud the knowledge of Reverad the true God of the universe has revealed to me my several mistakes and I am now made near-perfection in knowledge.

79. That Jehovah you worship is a name in the spirit we call Nymphidis.

80. He is the author of confusion and the author of evil on earth.

81. Now hear, o hypocritical son of Nymphidis; if you have ears to hear and a brain of understanding, you shall be free from the bondage of your heart.

82. Nymphidis is one of the sons of the true God, Reverad. Reverad has never been manifested to your world because it is not time yet.

83. However, Nymphidis his son, called Yahweh and Alla, is the only one manifested to the eyes of men.

84. Moussa saw Nymphidis face to face like a friend sees the face of his friend, but he never saw the face of God, Domino Reverad, who has never been seen of any man till this moment.

85. Because no man can see the face of the true God and survive it.

86. The high priest laughed and said, Moses said he saw God face to face, how about that?

87. Sewa said, Moussa saw Nymphidis, the son of God, the consuming fire and not Reverad the true God.

88. Are you ignorant of what Faulkin said? Faulkin said that no man has seen God at any time. Is Faulkin a liar?

89. At the mention of the name 'Faulkin' was the high priest confused. And he asked, who is Faulkin?

90. Then Sewa replied, Faulkin is Jesus. He said that no man has seen God at any time but Moussa said he saw God face to face. Who is then the liar of the two of them?

11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. Matthew 11:27

Corrections

91. Then did the high priest reason in his head and said, let Jesus be true and all men be liars.

92. Sewa laughed when she heard this. Then she said, Yeshua(Faulkin) was indeed saying the truth. Moussa saw Jehovah(Nymphidis) and assumed him as God.

93. Moussa saw him burning a tree but the tree remained unburnt. That is the work of illusion created by him.

94. For after the sun, then is Nymphidis the greatest illusionist.

95. Now the soul of the high priest was vexed and his ears were filled.

96. And he said, I am here not for all these, but to seek your pardon according as Maharaj had told me. Please forgive me, for our youths now doze in the sanctuary.

97. And my wife has passed off in death for this cause too, because the wise man told me how you laid a curse on me and my entire household.

98. Then did Sewa say, on one condition shall the curse be broken. Give up your sanctuary for the teaching of Domino Reverad, who is the true God of Peace.

97. For Yahweh, which you proclaim, is the originator of evil and war. He is only a son to Reverad the true God.

98. And if you will not teach the doctrines of Reverad, behold, the curse shall be perfectly fulfilled upon you.

99. And your son shall be married to a choice which shall be a threat to your ministry thereafter.

100. And your belief shall be more diluted. Then shall many who respected you begin to disregard you. And your sanctuary shall be a joke in the land of Murmoh and abroad.

101. And deep sleep and yawnings shall come upon your members such that many would leave the sanctuary for this reason. And many that shall be married within your sanctuary shall be barren. And all manner of sicknesses shall fall to the bodies of your sanctuary.

102. And when you shall depart the earth, your sanctuary shall depart with you.

103. For what shall be left will be a fragment. And there shall be fightings within the body of the sanctuary.

104. Your wife of your old age shall give her support to one man whom shall not be supported by the other faction.

105. Then shall your sanctuary split like the Aldot of Earthus when the thunder of Nymphidis tore it apart in war.

106. The high priest was confused and he said, I would rather follow after Jehovah till death than depart from him and face his wrath. Let me make the paradise of Jehovah, for I am afraid of his hell.

107. Then did Sewa say, if even Faulkin was cast into hell at both his first and second life, how much more you, an ordinary tepex of the sand of the sea.

108. I would rather that you remain here now with me and be transported to the Chumorld or the Clumoid at the time due than for Nymphidis to seize your soul and cast it into his fire forever.

109. Immediately, Sewa grabbed the high priest and held him tight, for he thought to save his soul from the unquenchable fire of Nymphidis. But he struggled his way out of her hands and returned to the earth.

110. Then did the high priest change some of the doctrines which he had set up in his sanctuary before the day of his death. However, the prophecy of Sewa did not cease to take its root.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
otem4eartum:
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

1. After about three thousand years did Nymphidis pay me a visit in the land called Sodom and Egypt and said to me, Jasheb, you have a mission to fulfill.

2. You shall go into the land of my homos in the form of a child. You shall be born of a woman and declare to them that you are Jasheb in the form of Elias which had come to the land of the homos before.

3. And you shall have followers in hundreds. For they shall easily accept your show of sincerity. And you shall call them into repentance.

4. Then shall you baptise your followers again in the waters and tell them this time around that you have come to make the truth known unto them, because they shall be baptised in the fire by another which is to come.

5. Tell them that you are only the fore-runner of the truth, while the one to come is greater than you and shall bring the kingdom of the true God to worship.

6. Now let them know this, that as many that receives him shall be baptised with one of my spirits and also with fire.

7. Then Nymphidis laughed and said, Jasheb, you shall be surprised that no one shall suspect that baptism with fire means immersion in it forever and ever. And when they shall willingly accept that baptism in fire, I shall claim their brains and souls and excite the sulphur and phosphorus in them to cause hallucinations of fire for them forever.

8. Now whosoever shall be baptised by you in the waters shall automatically be qualified to rise with Faulkin into the fire of hell forever. This shall be the thought I have implanted into their brains and it shall forever torment them.

9. And this shall appear very real to them, because they shall forever think they are in the fire, feeling the pain of it so much that they shall think it is the reality. And they shall weep greatly in the flame which is in their brains.

10. Now let me tell you a secret of which Faulkin himself knew nothing of. He shall also go to hell fire when he is dead. And his soul shall attract the souls of all his followers to where he is. And where he is shall all his followers be too.

11. And Faulkin shall promise all his followers some mansions in the sky, telling them that he shall return to take all of them with him. Then shall they expect his return until all the people of his generations shall have died, but Faulkin which they awaited shall be punished forever in the fire because he slept with you of the same sex.

12. Now I know that Faulkin is not totally evil, because he has the nature of Earthus his mother in him. But my nature shall be in him to overwhelm the nature of his mother.

13. But I shall deceive him to think that he would go to paradise immediately he dies, but he shall be shocked because there is no paradise in sight yet, even after trying for thousands of years.

14. For I cannot make a home in the sky like Reverad the true God. This is impossible for me. But I can make fire in the brains of my worshippers, even after trying to make an unquenchable fire in any physical form. Did the method of Deganis not fail woefully? For after we have dug through the earth, we ourselves fell into it for a space of a thousand years.

15. Now Faulkin shall promise his followers that he would go and prepare a place for them in my paradise after his death. But O Jasheb! This is deception, because I shall keep Faulkin in the fire forever, so that his soul could draw all homes into the fire.

16. Now hear what Faulkin shall tell the homos. He shall promise to return to take them to the paradise before they died, but this is all a deception. And many of them shall confess that it was the last hours but they shall not see his return to take them to the paradise he promised them.

17. Now, Jasheb, go forth and appear to my homo erectuses, and prepare the coming of Faulkin. You shall begin with a new style of burying them in some waters around and you shall tell them such is what can take away addictions and iniquities.

18. Then in the same manner you shall inform them to be prepared to be baptised in fire and they shall willingly fall for the tricks.

19. Then did Nymphidis lay me down and did according to the way of Ra, which was one of the sons of God which I had seen in the land where I was exiled to. For Ra could make reincarnations of anyone he had wished to make.

20. Then Nymphidis took the liquid in my scrotal sac and then hypnotised me. Then was my soul conscious in a thing which I knew nothing about.

I got interested until you talked about certain irregularities, however, I will call it quits.

If you have not repented please do, push this gift into evangelizing the presence of the Holy Spirit here on Earth, I am not here to force but to sound as a LAST WARNING. if you shall refuse this, then your blood falls into your own head which I believe you should not let happen by hastening to Brotherhood of the cross and star,where righteousness and Holiness is the watch word.
www.ooobubcs.org
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Freeze007:

I got interested until you talked about certain irregularities, however, I will call it quits.

If you have not repented please do, push this gift into evangelizing the presence of the Holy Spirit here on Earth, I am not here to force but to sound as a LAST WARNING. if you shall refuse this, then your blood falls into your own head which I believe you should not let happen by hastening to Brotherhood of the cross and star,where righteousness and Holiness is the watch word.
www.ooobubcs.org
The truth made you stumble. Lol. Too hot to handle grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 4:01am On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:

The truth made you stumble. Lol. Too hot to handle grin

Actually my adventurous nature led me into your continued interesting story, I have seen something of this kind from the way Home or face the fire, another Interesting too but I can't be borders because you Otem and Jah all have one thing in common now whatever it is, I say Let my Heavenly Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu find you out in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen ,Yes, obviously to the redirecting to the divine mandate to make the world one is a task that must be done as reiterated by our Lord Jesus Christ which says,that we gather to be one flock under one shepherd, can you see the relationship between He the comforter and Our Lord Jesus Christ, 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. you are part in this kingdom this is why we have come in contact, but, if you are the Creator of the Universe come in disguise I say blessed is He that Has come in the name of the Lord, else, I say in the name of Olumba Olumba Obu surrender to the Divine mandate of the Truine God which is the personified Holy Spirit in Leader, Teacher and Master OLumba Olumba Obu even now and forever more....

What is more important is taking this KINGDOM MESSAGE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

An extract from the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe Leader Olumba Olumba Olumba theme:1.0 THE ERA OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

PAGE 251 - 258

First lesson: I Thessalonians 5:19

Quench not the Spirit.

Golden text: Ephesians 4: 30

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Introductory songs:

1). The Holy Spirit is life, He is the source of life for the children of God.

2). The Holy Spirit is now on earth, Let my people shout amen. amen, hallelujah.

3). If you walk in the Spirit you will have life The flesh leads you to death.

4). Those seeking for me see me, because I do all things in Spirit.

1.1 GOD IS SPIRIT

This gospel is a clarion call for mankind to sit up because this period is the era of God. Having known that this is the era of God, you, should put a stop to unhealthy conversation. The problems plaguing the whole world emanate from the fact that man despises the Holy Spirit. The world is currently witnessing a spiritual, warfare. (The Armageddon war). Whosoever lacks the Holy Spirit is dead. God is spirit and Christ is spirit. The Holy Spirit is now present on earth. What then informs the reason why people of the world claim that God has not yet come? This knowledge of God as a Spirit has eluded the world. This is the era of the reign of the Holy Spirit and so, all the earth should keep silent before Him. If you did not know how to control your tongue, it is high time you know it, else it will force you into condemnation. Do not offend the Holy Spirit. You should always strive to please the Holy Spirit and to work according to His prompting. The promise of the Holy Spirit which was made by God to Abraham for the last days has come to perfect manifestation in our time. This is the end of time, and the only reigning force is the Holy Spirit Himself. The reign of the Holy Spirit has neither beginning nor end.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Actually my adventurous nature led me into your continued interesting story, I have seen something of this kind from the way Home or face the fire, another Interesting too but I can't be borders because you Otem and Jah all have one thing in common now whatever it is, I say Let my Heavenly Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu find you out in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen ,Yes, obviously to the redirecting to the divine mandate to make the world one is a task that must be done as reiterated by our Lord Jesus Christ which says,that we gather to be one flock under one shepherd, can you see the relationship between He the comforter and Our Lord Jesus Christ, 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. you are part in this kingdom this is why we have come in contact, but, if you are the Creator of the Universe come in disguise I say blessed is He that Has come in the name of the Lord, else, I say in the name of Olumba Olumba Obu surrender to the Divine mandate of the Truine God which is the personified Holy Spirit in Leader, Teacher and Master OLumba Olumba Obu even now and forever more....

What is more important is taking this KINGDOM MESSAGE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

An extract from the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe Leader Olumba Olumba Olumba theme:1.0 THE ERA OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

PAGE 251 - 258

First lesson: I Thessalonians 5:19

Quench not the Spirit.

Golden text: Ephesians 4: 30

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Introductory songs:

1). The Holy Spirit is life, He is the source of life for the children of God.

2). The Holy Spirit is now on earth, Let my people shout amen. amen, hallelujah.

3). If you walk in the Spirit you will have life The flesh leads you to death.

4). Those seeking for me see me, because I do all things in Spirit.

1.1 GOD IS SPIRIT

This gospel is a clarion call for mankind to sit up because this period is the era of God. Having known that this is the era of God, you, should put a stop to unhealthy conversation. The problems plaguing the whole world emanate from the fact that man despises the Holy Spirit. The world is currently witnessing a spiritual, warfare. (The Armageddon war). Whosoever lacks the Holy Spirit is dead. God is spirit and Christ is spirit. The Holy Spirit is now present on earth. What then informs the reason why people of the world claim that God has not yet come? This knowledge of God as a Spirit has eluded the world. This is the era of the reign of the Holy Spirit and so, all the earth should keep silent before Him. If you did not know how to control your tongue, it is high time you know it, else it will force you into condemnation. Do not offend the Holy Spirit. You should always strive to please the Holy Spirit and to work according to His prompting. The promise of the Holy Spirit which was made by God to Abraham for the last days has come to perfect manifestation in our time. This is the end of time, and the only reigning force is the Holy Spirit Himself. The reign of the Holy Spirit has neither beginning nor end.

if you want people to read your post, pls make it short and precise. I actually hardly read your posts. Now do me a favour, don't post anything on my Doctrine of the UFOS thread anymore or else the mods will ban you for spamming.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 4:38am On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
if you want people to read your post, pls make it short and precise. I actually hardly read your posts. Now do me a favour, don't post anything on my Doctrine of the UFOS thread anymore or else the mods will ban you for spamming.

I sent you a mail, sorry about that the long stories, I am sure it is necessary to hear from the Horses mouth. Plus, you must be joking, because I ain't stopping no shit we are here to teach one another, dur!!!!
Anyway take advantage of this info
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 4:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

I sent you a mail, sorry about that the long stories, I am sure it is necessary to hear from the Horses mouth. Plus, you must be joking, because I ain't stopping no shit we are here to teach one another, dur!!!!
Anyway take advantage of this info
The mods will ban you till a long year, say 2027 if someone doesn't want you to paste on his thread and you insist on spamming such thread. It's just a warning though. cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 4:58am On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
The mods will ban you till a long year, say 2027 if someone doesn't want you to paste on his thread and you insist on spamming such thread. It's just a warning though. cool

of course you already know a brother who is never moved by cheap threats!!! Anyway, Happy New week... We are one in Our Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu....

Peace!!! �
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 5:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

of course you already know a brother who is never moved by cheap threats!!! Anyway, Happy New week... We are one in Our Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu....

Peace!!! �
I know the name of my father, kikiki grin Yours is Olumba Olumba, ride on.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Chapter Twelve
1. In Teredevoa which was in the west of Aferk, the number of thinkers also increased.
2. Now some homos said, our emotions determine what we have and what happen to us in most cases.
3. Now these homos began to spread it about in their nation, saying, be of positive emotions.
4. And they set up buildings where the homos can come to be happy. There many were taught much life philosophies and psychologies.
5. They did not teach anyone about the gods, rather, they said to them, do not put your minds in the matter of the gods.
6. Put your mind in science rather. Do not battle with a million imaginary enemies, but know that the enemies we have are germs and all things which cause diseases.
7. And these diseases thrive better in a body controlled by negative emotions.
8. So be of positive emotions and think of great things. If possible, fantasize a very good and adventurous time ahead.
9. Think of good things seeming impossible because they are actually possible.
10. Now when some depressed homos began to visit those places which the thinkers built, they overcame their depressions.
11. Also in Teredevoa, a homo named Salomon said, I am no more into a fixed set of belief, rather, I do not think of beliefs anymore.
12. Now Salomon attracted enemies and friends. And he did not consider his enemies, rather, he drew close to his new friends.
13. And Salomon said, people evolve, for enemies become friends and friends become enemies.
14. Now when Salomon began to think, all his fearful dreams became the things of the past.
15. And he considered nightmares as same as watching scary movies, same way Otem considered it.
16. And Salomon said, only the weak minds will dwell on nightmares and continue to fear it.
17. Because all movies end at the end and so also does all nightmares end when the dreamer wakes up.
18. Now Salomon wrote about dreams and taught the homos how to invent sweet dreams with their heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Chapter Thirteen
1. The homos from Damara also began to develop in their brains. Now a homo named Makus who was a Krishten himself began to reason with his brain.
2. And he spoke against all the things which the pastors of his land did.
3. And he criticised the moving of Negre pastors to their land in large number, because when religion began to fail in Negre, the pastors there began to migrate to seek greener pastures.
4. Now it seems as if Krishtanite was against itself in many nations of the world, because they do not agree with one another in anything.
5. And some Krishtens began to say, if the confusion in this religion is this much, then where is the holy spirit?
6. Now when Krishtanite began to reduce in population in Damara, the Ishlamites thought that they would gain ground there, but those who left Krishtanite said, it is better for us to die than to join Ishlam.
7. And these homos became thinkers who were called brainites in many places.
8. And there were no rules except the use of the brain positively, worshipping of no gods and the doing of goods to humanity which Otem had said.
9. And it was not a religion but the use one's own brain.
10. Now the nations around Damara began to hear how their neighbour had freed their minds and emotions from the philosophies of the gods.
11. So the other nations around them began to use their own brains to think too.
12. Now he who says that he is a pastor was not respected as before because the name did lose its value.
13. And they were suspects wherever they were.
14. Now in all these, in a particular land in Aferk, some pastors said, we shall revive Krishtanite.
15. Now they told those who were using medicines and all kinds of drugs to come and submit those things to them.
16. Now when they submitted those things, they said to them, stay in the church and we shall treat your sicknesses with prayers.
17. Now when they began to make noises, one of the homos died. When they saw this, two of the pastors fled.
18. Then the other three said, what shall we do? Now they took the dead homo and buried her secretly.
19. Then they went to hire some healthy homos and gave them drugs to hold in their hands while they shoot their pictures.
20. Then they said to everyone of them, depart, because you are healed.
21. Now many believed in the things which they did. But those who came there sick knew that they had not received their healings.
22. Now when the family of the dead homo came, they said, she was healed and she left here yesterday as the rest of the people.
23. Now the family sought for she who died but did not see her. And they continued to hope that she would return.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
I know the name of my father, kikiki grin Yours is Olumba Olumba, ride on.

Glad you know the truth... we certainly on the same ride!!! �
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Freeze007:

Glad you know the truth... we certainly on the same ride!!! �
we are not on the same ride. I am free soul, you are a sheep of one calabar man named Olumba, so we are not the same.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=OtemSapien post=62753518]we are not on the same ride. I am free soul, you are a sheep of one calabar man named Olumba, so we are not the same.[/quot

Hahaha... if you were indeed a free soul you should give honor to the Calabar man. Actually I will till eternity give honor to whom honor is due, a quick recap to Domino the King of the Universe from the write up(Doctrine of UFO), whether he was created or He created all He knows power was in His WORDS and the priests seeing who he was naturally gave him honor not that he asked for it, with this concept Leader Olumba Olumba Obu stands sacrosanct in His worthy and perfect power in the spoken words therefore I will be unworthy and unthankful not to give Him Leader Olumba Olumba Obu all honor and glory and praise and honor and respect because He is worthy of all praises which you will agree except you want to be Liar which I am well sure you are not. so, if you are Truth we ride on the same boat but if you are Lies I am certainly on the King of the Universe boat, can you beat it?=certainly not! in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Item here ye the words of God THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOW ON EARTH
(LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU)

FIRST BIBLE LESSON : 1st CORINTHIANS 7:32
"But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:"

SECOND BIBLE LESSON : 1 JOHN 2:17
"And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever."

GOLDEN TEXT: LUKE 20:36
"Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."

Brethren that is the theme of our revelation. It appears to me that you have never read the Bible, and also that you do not know the covenant of God with his children. I want to make it clear to you that the world was not like this from the beginning. God did not create man to come and suffer as you are suffering today.
As you have already known, you are the temple of God. His dwelling place. You are His precious vessel. He created you in his own image (Gen 1:26) and likeness and so you are the glory of God. Why then should man fall sick and die? Why should man suffer and be in lack? You have heard that God created everything and did include the precious stones, gold, onyx, sapphires in the earth; and these attest to the fact that God has created everything in readiness for man.
After He had created man, he commanded that man should have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of he air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth; and to give names to them. And God said, Behold, I have given every herb bearing seed, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. (Gen 1:29) I have given you even herb for meat; and it was so.
God did not send man to till the soil, or to trade or engage in any form of business but he said that the fruits of the tree yielding seed shall be the food for man. Man lived under the shades of the trees and there was no hunger nor suffering; he had no problems whatsoever. He did not clear any bush because there was no bush to clear and he had no need for the machete.
As at now you have plantains, bananas, papaw, pineapple, grapes, oranges, peas, coconuts and all sorts of fruits; what use is it to go and till the soil? These fruits are planted by God all over the earth, and it is these that you are to eat. There are places you will see coconuts, oranges on a very large scale. They are not planted by man. God planted these things for us.
In the Cameroons you have very large plantain plantations not planted by man. That is why they use it in preparing their fofo. If you go there, you can eat as much as you want, but you are not to take anything away.
Those who visited Israel also observed that they have varieties of fruits and these constitute their food. If you go to India you will discover that three-quarters of them are vegetarians. If God has given us this understanding, we should plant these fruits for our food because they are what he prescribed for us - plantains, oranges, mangoes. If you eat one or two of these, you are satisfied.
It is more satisfying than fofo, meat and all the boiled food substances which are poisonous to your body. God did not prescribe any cooked food for man. If you pluck any fruit and eat, you have no problems whatsoever and you are free.
All that we eat today apart from fruit are not known to God. What God knows are the fruits which he prescribed for our food. That is all. Man and beasts lived together in unity. There was nothing to quarrel over. When you were hungry, you simply plucked the fruit and did eat. Man continued to live in this way until he disobeyed the injunction of God.
Hitherto there was no pain, no suffering, no hunger, no white collar job, no farming, no trading and no person was hungry or thirsty until they went and ate of the fruit of the tree which it was said that the day they shall eat of it, they will die.
Can you now see the genesis of Brotherhood? Brotherhood lived on fruits. There was no quarreling, fighting no sorrow. Our duty was to sing and praise God day and night. There was no hunger, no death, no lack, no divisions. That's how Brotherhood originated.
There were no marriages. We lived together as brothers and sisters. There was no trouble, no complain of thefts, nor of someone carrying what you kept here. That was the situation of Brotherhood in the Kingdom of God.
You are witnesses to the fact that Adam was the first man and Eve the first woman. They lived together as brother and sister. They had no pains and they did not suffer any form of affliction. That was how God created them.
God did not create man to come and farm and suffer and die as we are doing today. Where did this suffering set in? It came from what to eat and wear and drink. The problems arose when you started clearing the bush and tilling the soil. You climb the tree only to fall down and die like a lizard. The stick pricks out your eye and the thorn pierces the sole of your foot all because of fending for foods.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 4:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Chapter Fourteen
1. When the number of people in Aferk who thought positively began to increase, the number of claims of afterlives of positivities began to increase too.
2. And some said, did Otem not say that the afterlives of the people is determined by their brain-thoughts?
3. Now the homos began to spend time thinking very positive things. And each of them made up how his afterlife should be.
4. A homo said, I want an afterlife where houses are movable. Another said, I am making an afterlife where better music are made.
5. Another said, an afterlife inside water is good, but the water should be scently and neat.
6. Some homos made afterlives where homos can read the minds of others around him.
7. So were many afterlives made by the imaginations of the thinkers. Then some homos who went close to death began to say that they saw similar places.
8. The homos also discovered the things which they could do to get themselves into the realms of afterlives and return.
9. A homo said, acquisition of all forms of information is the closest thing to bring about brain evolution.
10. Now the homos acquired much information from his teen till the time when he was forty years. And he said, now I can draw up a conclusion.
11. And he said, knowledge is God.
12. Two homos were travelling to Bilene which was a town in the west of Aferk.
13. Now the names of the two homos were Maput and Josi. Now Maput was a thinker, but Josi practised Krishtanite.
14. Now it had been made known superstitiously that there were many witches and wizards in the village of Bilene, so many people went there rarely.
15. Now when the vehicle of Maput and his friend Josi was stuck, they were stranded on the way.
16. Now it was night and Josi and Maput began to fear. Now Maput said, I fear the attacks of thieves and robbers, but Josi said, I fear the witches and wizards as well as the thieves.
17. Now the two homos slept inside the vehicle. Now when it was midnight, they began to hear voices, because they were close to the bush.
18. Now the voices did not bother Maput, because he said that they were the voices of animals snoring in the bush.
19. But Josi awoke and was afraid. And he could not go back to sleep. And he continued to tap Maput to be awake.
20. Now they saw shadows, but the shape of it was like the shape of animals, but Josi said that the shadow was a witch, so he could not sleep.
21. But Maput slept soundly, saying, as long as that shape is not of a human being with weapons, I am safe inside this vehicle.
22. Now while Maput was sleeping soundly, Josi's eyes were wide open as he continued to figure out the sounds of crickets and frogs and all manner of sounds.
23. And he saw all manner of shadows. And his head swelled and his heart beat faster.
24. Now he felt that he saw a ghost and he screamed. Maput awoke and did not see anything, so he went back to sleep.
25. When it was morning, Josi was sick while Maput was healthy as they continued their journey to Bilene.
26. And Maput said to Josi, how could you, being a Krishten who believe in heaven and the salvation and protection of Zeusus be so fearful while myself who do not care about the gods' protection was not afraid?
27. Josi, I tell you the truth, the only things which can kill a homo are physical things, but the fearful and religious kill themselves by the fear of spiritual and imaginary beings.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 4:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Chapter Fifteen
1. A century after Otem had left the earth, the children who were born into Krishtanite and Ishlam in Negre began to seek information when they were becoming of age.
2. And they read of the things which were written down in the history of truth which Otem had compiled.
3. And they began to say, it is the truth. And they said, we see and hear rumours of wars.
4. We hear of diseases and sicknesses and we fear that it is the end time, but now have we discovered our folly.
5. For all these things have been ever since billions of years and they shall continue to be.
6. A homo named Samuel read the history of the world and said, this is the truth.
7. Then he went and told his friends and many others about it.
8. And they said, we have been fooled to think that it is this moment that is the end-time.
9. We do not know that the rumours of end-time had been ever since the gods dwelt on earth billions of years before.
10. We do not know that Armaggedon had happened millions of years before.
12. Now these homos determined and said, we shall not pass this religion of fear to our children and children's children.
13. Because it is the most unprofitable thing to wait and expect Zeusus Krista who died in Sodom-Egypt to come to the world with flying horses and swords to attack we who live in the modern era.
14. For even if Xender the great who conquered the world should return to cause a world war now, he shall fail because wars are no more fought with swords but explosives.
15. Now Samuel formed a group. And he followed the Otemic principles, making sure that little children were taught the art of fearlessness, magic tricks, philosophy and psychology at their very tender ages so that they could grow up as geniuses.
16. So did Negre continue to be rid of religion and thinkers permeated it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 4:56am On Nov 28, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
1. A time came when the children of they who focused on the use of the brain began to perform better than the children of those who focused on religion.
2. Then some homos said, it was the work of the devil. And they declared fasting and praying in many religious structures.
3. And they said, how can we who are righteous be less excellent than they who are not worshipping any god?
4. For even the richest homo in the world is a thinker and not a religious homo.
5. How can all these things be?
6. Now they prayed to change all these things, but nothing was changed, for indeed, the people who were thinkers, using their brains positively worldwide did well more than they who did not.
7. Again the thinkers said, let us make the largest flying vehicle in history.
8. When the Krishtens heard it, they feared, saying, this is the sign of the end of the world.
9. And they said, let us be careful and prayerful, for the people of the world are making inventions which are demonic.
10. Also when there was scientific developments in many parts of Aferk, the Krishtens were skeptical, saying, they shall take us suddenly.
11. And they shall give to us the mark of the devil unawares.
12. And the thinkers laughed and said, for how long will you continue to be foolish?
13. Have you not seen your folly in believing that a trumpet blower and a cave-dweller shall come to end your world?
14. If you desire to fly into the sky, is it not wise for you to go through vehicles rather than waiting for your god to come and carry you up there?
15. Have you not read in the books that you should think? For Otem the saviour of the world from mind slavery did say, think.
16. Therefore think you homos of Aferk and be wise. The developed countries are far wiser than we are, therefore they have become almost irreligious.
17. And now they think only with their brains. But you listen to the fear of your hearts and emotions too.
18. This is why Aferk is still behind.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 6:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Chapter Sixteen
1. Some religious homos argued against beauty pageant.
2. Now the thinkers said that it was not wrong, but the religious said that it was immoral because the participants exposed some parts of their bodies.
3. Now the names of the religious homos who said that beauty pageant was immoral and devilish were Dayo, Michel, Petra and Rut.
4. Now the names of the thinkers of Negre who said that it was not immoral were Seun, Sola, Chime and Mosun.
5. Now the believers who were Krishtens said that there was nothing wrong with beauty pageant, being just a form of entertainment.
6. Now the believers could not quote much of their book because the thinkers had tagged it the book of the people of Juda, saying that it had no sovereign authority.
7. Therefore both the believers and the thinkers had made agreed to keep quoting of books away from the logical debate.
8. Now Michel, one of the religious homos said, the beauty pageant promoted evil thoughts in the minds of the viewers and they tend to list.
9. And Chime said, whoever lusted rather than simply appreciating the beauty of nature did that out of his own volition, because the primary purpose of beauty pageant is not to make people lust after the bunch of beauties but to appreciate the work of nature.
10. Rut said that the primary purpose had been defeated, therefore the beauty pageant should be cancelled, but Sola said, the defeat of the primary purpose of beauty pageant is subjective and is only dependent on the mind of the viewer.
11. And he added that to him, the beauty pageant was still serving its purpose and it should be left to continue.
12. Seun added that to those with dirty minds, they would think and see only the dirty aspect, but to himself whose motive for watching the beauty pageant was for entertainment, he would get served only what he wanted.
12. The religious homos said that Sola and Seun were selfish for saying that the beauty pageant should be sustained even when it affected some viewers negatively, but Mosun said, it is not a thing forced down the throat of anybody because it is a thing of choice either to watch it or not.
13. Therefore let only those with clean minds watch beauty pageants and let those with dirty and bias minds go and play in the other room.
14. Dayo said that the thinkers were actually those with dirty minds for watching dirty things without feeling inconvenient about it.
15. Now Mosun asked how it was a dirty thing and he said, it was dirty because the ladies who paraded themselves were half naked.
16. When Mosun heard it, she said, O Dayo, be honest with yourself and answer these questions along with your colleagues:
17. Do you watch wrestling games? Do you also watch athletic games? If you watch these two types of games and you did not see half-unclothedness in them because of your biasness, then you are actually hypocrites for condemning beauty pageant where some of the participants are even more covered than most of the participants of the two games I mentioned before.
18. When the religious debaters heard what Mosun a thinker had just said, they were speechless because they knew that they were guilty of what she had said.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Chapter Seventeen
1. Biodun was the first homo of Negre to term the religious homos with the word Brainless.
2. This he did when he began to call himself Brainy because he was a Brainite.
3. Now when he was attacked and criticized, he said, I have a justification for my position.
4. Now Biodun explained saying, if the Believers refer to everybody else apart from themselves as Unbelievers which is the opposite of what they are, how is it a crime for me to refer to those who are not Brainy as Brainless?
5. If the homos of Juda in the ancient times refer to everybody else as Heathen and themselves as the Chosen; if they call themselves Jews and others Gentiles, how does it do anybody harm for me to call those who do not use their brains critically as the Thinkless when while we who use our brains are called the Thinkers?
6. When the view of Biodun was looked into, many said that he was right. But they told him not to do so because it would make the religious ones feel bad.
7. In the second century after the departure of Otem from the world, the homos of Negre began to report many dreams of rapture.
8. Now the thinkers said, you who report raptures are those who were taught the doctrine of rapture, because it is what you put into your heads from birth that you are seeing.
9. Have you not checked your religious book to see that Jonas also cried wolf that the last hour was in his days?
10. Now it is around two thousand two hundred years since Jonas had said this, yet there is no end time.
11. Some believers began to say that Zeusus had already come the second time. These twisted the words in their books to make their reasons acceptable.
12. Then Osunbo arose and said, it is not today that you religious people have been twisting the words in your book to make it befitting for the question at hand.
13. But this is a very great dishonesty. For this did Eubius who told much lie in order to keep the first lies of Krishtanite relevant.
14. Two thinkers named Adeiza and Mona said, the thinkers of Ebira land do not have tribalistic feud because of the work done already by Otem, the god of wisdom and scrolls of histories.
15. For many years before we were born, our tribes Ebira and Igala were in endless enmity with one another.
16. But at this moment, the thinkers do not have this intertribal hatred for themselves anymore, but the religious still do so.
17. Now let us go to the religious ones in Ida, Anpa, Adamagu, Okene, Obeira, Ajaokuta and all places which we can spare our resources to go.
18. Now they went to all these places which they had mentioned. And they went only to the religious ones to tell them about the importance of loving the tribes of each other.
19. And the Atta of Igala called the two homos and honoured them, saying, you have done well my children.
20. For even I am a friend with the Ohinoyi and the Otaru and I attend their festivals, even the Ekuechi.
21. And I watch the performances of the Ekurahu and it is interesting. Do I not have many friends who are Ebirites?
22. Now many homos of Ebira and Igala began to be friendly with each other in the days of Mona and Adeiza and years after.
23. And the children born to the brain users and thinkers of those lands were not brought up with hatred for one another or for other lands.
24. And they did not do things violently or fight over little issues.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemSapien: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chapter Eighteen
1. The magicians of Merkes, when they had discovered that many homos of their land had known their tricks, they went for the use of deep teknoldjes.
2. And they began to fix devices into their eyes.
3. Now they said to the viewers, look deep into our eyes. And when the viewers had looked into their eyes, they began to see what they had stored in those devices as if they were real.
4. And the things which they had stored were the things which they wanted them to see.
5. Now when some pastors of Merkes and Suet and Anghloz saw these, they began to use similar methods to make the homos fall, roll on the ground and scream.
6. For the methods of music and speaking of meaningless words for hypnotising which they did before had been discovered by even the homos of Aferk and the thinkers there had replicated those things.
7. Now Roland who was a thinker in Merkes, being among those who were tutored from the school of Darin, the great mind reader, said, the churches are already using our methods.
8. And he revealed the things which the pastors of Merkes did.
9. Now the pastors who were in nations which were very developed began to offer their churches for sale.
10. And some of them even changed from being pastors to magicians.
11. All these things caused a drastic reduction in the population of the religious homos of Merkes, Gog, Sweess and many other great lands.
12. Now in Negre and in Kamaruen, which was a neighboring land whose head was Yande, it was deliberated that all organisations which had been registered with the government must be taxed.
13. Now there was massive protest by the religious homos, but the law stood eventually.
14. Now many religious leaders defaulted. And when the government began to take action, the religious homos cried.
15. And they said that the thinkers and irreligious ones were the anti-kristas.
16. Now a pastor of the land of Bafir, which was a little nation in Aferk, whose name was Pol, skipped the payments of taxes for a while.
17. Now he who skipped the payment of taxes was called to order by the law. And it was announced that he would be imprisoned.
18. Now the Krishtens in all neighbouring lands arose and led protests, saying, this is deliberate church-hunting.
19. Is he the only one who evades the payment of taxes?
20. Now the matter was resolved, for the uproar was much. And he who was accused, having no one to bribe, was made to pay all the taxes which he owed.
21. And he did so with pains, but the members of his church came around him and many of them paid their monthly salaries into the account of the church for the taxes to be paid.
22. And the pastor realised even much more than he had ever made in a whole month in the church business before.
23. And in few weeks after, he had bought a large vehicle, saying, it is the work of our god. And the congregations rejoiced.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=Freeze007 post=62754124][/quote]

You will only get tired by posting these on our thread.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Brainites
Chapter Nineteen
1. The thinkers of great nations began to seek how they shall make the brains of the homos function like the Komptes so that many things could be made possible.
2. For some had arisen and said, if we can make the memories of the brain visible, then shall it be possible for us to make it function like the memories of the Komptes. And then, we shall be able to help those who had memories of bad things which had happened to them in the past.
3. Then shall we be able to remove such past unfortunate memories as rape, unjust treatment and many others from the patients. And such patients shall no more live with the traumas of such events anymore.
4. Now when the scientists began to make little devices which they shall attach to the heads of the homos to make their plans possible, the krishtens cried out and said, this is end time.
5. And they warned all children and people saying, this is the mark of the beasts. And there was great fear among the krishtens.
6. Now in Aferk, a homo named Daoud, who had changed from being a Krishten into a thinker few years back said, before I was born, krishtens have been screaming end time. Shall we permit this noise to continue?
7. This is the noise that they made at the beginning of scientific inventions. They killed thousands of the early scientists all over the nations, accusing them of witchcrafts.
8. They named all good inventions the inventions of the devil. They feared all manner of new development. When the tube for watching pictures and motions was invented, the krishtens were the last sets of people to buy them, for they fear that it is evil.
9. And their pastors claimed that it is the box of the devil. Now they are using these boxes to watch events of the world.
10. When the cards for the paying and recieving of money was made, they said, this is an invention of the anti-krista. They fear to take the cards, but when others used it without any problem, they joined them also.
11. Now I Daoud shall announce also this urim; I declare today that when all the developments regarding the brain has been made, the krishtens who are afraid to take part in the exercises shall join in it.
12. Some great thinkers said, let us make devices which shall work with the unconsicous parts of the brains of the homos. So they began to work on it.
13. Some homos also revived the study of coincidences, even as Otem and his fellows did. And they compiled many cases of coincidences and studied them. And they said, coincidences could be deliberate attempts of nature to surprise the homos of the world.
14. Most of the Brainites and thinkers focussed on the study of the brains. And they were able to achieve significant success. For the brain is the power house of the soul.
15. Now a device was made to control nightmares. Now the device was worn on the heads of the young homos who suffered terrible nightmares. Now while they slept, their brains made attempts to make them not to dream or to make good lucid dreams for them.
16. And another was made to excite the reproductive organs so that they could prevent the flow of waste liquid out of them while they slept.
17. When the brain had been well understood, devices were made which could bring the minds of a set of homos together such that they could communicate with their minds even when their bodies were not present.
18. Now when this thing became possible, many unimaginable inventions were made.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Chapter Twenty
1. Now in those days, some centuries after the departure of Otem, many medical conditions which were incurable became curable. For those who stole uncontrollably were treated and their brains were worked upon.
2. A homo in the land of Malagasi was from a rich family, but he stole things without control. And the family members heard that it was possible to correct it from the brain. Now they had spent much money visiting pastors and traditional priests before, but he who stole could not still stop.
3. Now when they heard that the problem could be stopped by the brain users through the knowledge of science, they sent him on a journey to Merkes. And his head was worked upon. And his brain was rectified.
4. Now when the homo had returned to Malagasi, he declared, saying, I can remember all the homos whom I have stolen from. Let them gather in my house and I shall give to them what I have taken from them.
5. So the homo called many of his victims together and restored what he had stolen from them. And he began to teach the use of the brain in his land.
6. Some homos said, science do not know everything, therefore the way of science is not the right way. For anything that science cannot solve are the things which the demons are involved in it.
7. Now a homo named Tayo said, let us take this definition back to many millenniums of years ago when malaria, fever, lice and all sorts of diseases killed the people and they had no name for them. The people say that all those things were the manifestations of the demons.
8. When science discovered these things and came with cure, even the most religious homo ceased to call those things the manifestation of demons.
9. Also, some homos who were dumb and epileptic and made meaningless sounds were regarded as being possessed by the demons. They pray to cast away spirit of deafness and dumbness and epilepsy from them, but when the brain users studied the mouths and the ears, they knew that such occurences had no spirit behind them, but were physical manifestations of malfunctioning organs of the body.
10. And for those who could not hear well, they made for them devices to make them hear well. Now even the most religious homo ceased to call all these things the manifestation of demons.
11. So also were the first tubes made, the first money cards made, the first Komptes made, the first big ships made, the largest flying vehicles made. All these things were called the imaginations of the devil when the thinkers first began to imagine making them, but when they had been made and the world did not come to an end, even the krishtens used them with the rest of the world.
12. When the first males were turned into females and the first male animals were changed to female animals. When the first males married to one another and the first females married to one another, the krishtens feared greatly that all these things are the signs of end-time.
13. But we who have knowledge of what God is all about know that God is seeking how to manifest itself in all manner possible and impossible.
14. It appeared as flesh, as light, as a blasting force, as thoughts and all manner of things before the first beings. And God has not ceased to manifest itself in various forms.
15. Now for those who are young and are brought up to fear the unending wonders and seemingly abominable things of the world, it is a great pity for them, because the life which you have to live on the earth is even insignificant compared to the age of the earth itself.
16. And if you spent all your life fearing scientific inventions, natural disasters, wars, rumours of wars, strange news, end-time, new diseases, death and all manner of things which had always recyled themselves since the birth of the earth, then you have come to the world to live a miserable life.
17. Now I Tayo say today that if the homo of the earth seek to dig the earth through to actually know the content of the centre of the earth, I shall not be scared because in the very ancient beginning of the earth, it was recorded that Deganis did so with the gods and those who died died and those who survived survived.
18. Therefore let anything happen, I shall survive if it is not my time to die. For if we pound yams in leaves and cook soup in the nuts of the groundnuts, whoever will be satisfied will be.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Chapter Twenty-One
1. There was hope for the mad homos of the world when the brain users were able to transfer consciousness. Then, those who died healthy donated their brains for the use of the living.
2. Now those who were mad began to have their brains fixed.
3. In those days, games were made which were controlled by the minds rather than with the use of the fingers, for devices were worn on the heads of the homos which could read and interpret the signals of their brains and convert the signals.
4. Now when these things were made possible, the homos made other devices similar to it.
5. When a homo who had the memory of everything he had ever seen or read was discovered, the brain users approached him so that they might monitor and make an exact copy of his brain as a model.
6. Now when these had been achieved, they began to model brains of some homos after the model they had. And it became possible for many people to read and retain every single content of the things which they had read.
7. Now also, emotions were greatly studied in connection with the heart. Now when it had been noticed that the heart could vibrate to lead the homos of the world to different realms, they began to apply it in the treatment of diseases.
8. And many homos of the world reported seeing realms of peace which made them awake into a better emotional state, thereby overcoming depressions and curing diseases which they had before.
9. Also, they who had one disease or another were shown moving pictures of the diseases which they had. And while they saw the germs behind such diseases, they used their minds to wish all those diseases dead. And with their minds, some of the germs were killed.
10. Those who studied trees also reported many responses they got from the trees. And some machines were made to detect the emotions expressed by the trees.
11. The children who were born to the group called the Brainites were geniuses because they had spent all their lifetime thinking deep and working upon one great project to another.
12. And they had no time for the worship of any god. And they reported having access to some hidden knowledge. Now one of those who studied Otem and used the Otemic principle said that, did Otem not say that many knowledges are kept by the gods of science?
13. Truly, if anyone uses his head critically to think critically, he shall access those archives where knowledges are stored in the brains of the gods, but he who uses his brain to worry all the time shall be lost in madness.
14. Some homos said, the inventions which transfer voices from one person to another had been made. Now let us make devices which can transfer brain thoughts from one person to another.
15. The thinkers said, it was done by Mulah, but from another realm of consciousness. So they made use of various devices. For some devices could take the minds of the homos to different realms of consciousness.
16. There were devices made also which could take the homos to the realms which Otem and the homos who studied the history of the world named the inner universes. And some reported events of the past which unfolded in their eyes in some of such realms.
17. And some told events which they perceived were for the future in the same manner Tomos of Merkes said them few centuries ago.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. The use of light became very common in the treatment of diseases these days. Now very strong lights were generated to render many germs impotent. Light and music were also used for igniting positive emotions in the minds of the sick.
2. Some lights gave the perception of very strong peace and all these had a way of influencing the emotions of the homos.
3. When light were widely used in many places, Tomos was remembered, for he was one who spoke about the use of light extensively in many places.
4. Now Nipon and Sino had made many devices which made use of sunlight also. And they made also engines which were operated with light.
5. In those days, the people in Hindi who worshipped Vishnu as their god had reduced also, for they made use of their brains to think rather than thinking about worshipping any god. And the population of the homos of Hindi became the greatest of all nations because they had no restriction to the number of children which they could have.
6. And when some thinkers like Krishnamurti and Singh became the rulers of the land, laws were made for the control of their population.
7. Now Hindi thinkers fought against the discrimination of the poor from the rich and many laws were made to bring the rich and poor together.
8. A homo of Hindi whose name was Kahn was he who treated another named Jaleel badly because he was rich. Now the thinkers took up the case. And they who knew the law supported Jaleel.
9. Now Kahn could not go free as he had thought. And he was held captive in prison. Now when he had realised that it was impossible for him to be free, he called his victim and begged him.
10. Then he apologised publicly. Then he was set free. So the rich who did evil to the poor in Hindi began to take caution because they knew that it was the era of the thinkers.
11. Also, the corrupt police of the land were checked and only thinkers who had integrity were employed.
12. Great writers of fictions arose in Negre and won prices. Now the thinkers said, let us promote writing skills in our land. Therefore many good thinkers began to promote and seek after writers who had talents.
13. And many homos arose to fame in writing right from Negre. Now the names of the writers who wrote well in Negre, Bafre, Kamaruen and Bini were Chimezie, Emeka, Gbade, Olayimika, Luwabi, Adesina, Obansa, Eto, Motoyosi, Laruba, Gildas, Mendo, Daomi, Otem, Umboma, Mila, Lilongoa and many others.
15. So were many writers present in the lands of Aferk. And they were known in foreign lands also.
16. A homo of Aferk was very skilled at a game of sport which he chose as his profession. And he was the best in it, for he had set many records.
17. Now when he was questioned about his talent, he said, it was my father who made me to try everything possible while I was very little. And so did I discover that I am very skilled at this sport.
18. For my father had said to me at tender age, you are made into this world to discover that which you can do best. Then you shall develop yourself in the matter of the brain, for only those who use their brains critically are found above the rest of the humans.
19. For so are the homos who rule religions, politics, the world of sports, inventions, sciences, arts and all manner of earthly manifestations.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. A homo of Negre named Owa saw numbers in colour within her brain, for every number which she saw in her brain were of different colours. Now Owa began to meidtate upon the coloured numbers which she saw in her head.
2. Now when she continued to meditate on those coloured numbers, her brain began to be opened to greater possibilities.
3. Then she was able to bring about complex calculations. Now Owa applied her calculations in the area of medicine and she was successful.
4. Now also, Owa went to foreign nations and did well there also. And she was a thinker, for she reasoned deep and said, I do not feel that Ishlam is right. And Owa spoke against the unjust treatment of the female homos of her time, for Ishlam which was her religion by birth had encouraged the unfair treatment of the female homos.
5. Now also, Ojone who was an Igalite with a fair and beautiful skin, became a thinker when she was of age. For she was born into Krishtanite earlier, thereby practising Krishtanite.
6. Now when Ojone had become of age, she began to think critically. Then she discovered that it was the best for her to be a thinker, for many pastors had asked her to come and be with them because of her beauty, but she had resisted them all.
7. Now Ojone said, I have been approached by pastors whom many homos respected as the men of god. All these pastors preach morality but they themselves seek to have me on bed with them while they kept their wives at home.
8. Now Ojone said, all these pastors continue to lead the homos and they do not have any suspicion that their pastors do what they preach against in the private. Therefore, what assurance is there that there is anyone of them who do not do all these things?
9. It was at that time that Ojone and Saun her brother found the history of the world which Otem had compiled. Then did they both begin to use their brains to think, rather than thinking from the false books which they call holy.
10. Now in those days, Ojone began to sing, for she was well groomed in all manner of musik. And she sang of the things which pertained to herself. And her brother played the musikels for her while she sang.
11. Now Ojone excelled in her profession and many male homos wanted her for wife, but she did not make herself cheap before any of them. And she tested them with all manner of things to see which of them actually loved him wholeheartedly.
12. A homo from the lineage of Gbubemi the daughter of Nesiama began to write fictions very well. And his mother said, your great grandmother Gbubemi was very good in this aspect also. For she became very great in her days.
13. When the child doubted her mother, she went and fetched one of the fantasy stories which was written by Gbubemi. And she said, your great grabdmother was so good that Otem, the compiler of the history of the world even recognised her and sang of her.
14. Now when the child had heard this, he encouraged himself and did well.
15. A homo named Bejide began to seek the book of his lineage which his father had delivered to his hands before he died. Now when Bejide could not find the lineage book, he raised alarm.
16. Now those who still practised religion in those days said, what is so serious about that meaningless book that you seek it diligently like this? Who knows your father and your grandfather and your great-grandfather? Did they not die in obscurity?
17. Now Bejide shook his head and said, those who do not know their ancestors and sources by name are those who will worship any kind of god and call the ancestors of other people their own ancestors.
18. They are fools, hating Ifa, Ogun, Osun, Oya, Luwabi, Eweje, Ajani, Ajadi, Ajaninlekoko, Akaaogun, Lagelu and all their ancestors while they love Abrahama, Isaak, Yosep, Yakob, Ishmail, Samyal, Pol and all foreign ancestors because their ancestors did not have their own histories written in ink while the histories of foreign ancestors are written.
19. Now Otem of the gods had come about two centuries ago and he had said, let every wise homo write a history of his own self and pass the history so written to his children and let his children also write the history of their own and pass it to their own children too, forever.
20. For so did the Aworawo of Igala land and the things which they drew down as histories were given to Otem to interprete and publish them.
21. Now when Bejide could not locate the books of history which was passed down to him from his ancestors, he said, I shall write it all, for I have committed the content of the books to memory before.
22. So Bejide and Dunni her daughter rewrote the history of their lineage, from the time of the coming of Otem to the world till their present days. And in the books which they wrote, it was Petra who gave birth to Pol.
23. And Pol was he who learnt about the truth of the universe and became a thinker. And Pol had five children whose names were Ade, Ololade, Olayemi, Amope and Mowaninuola. And it was Ade who gave birth to Tosin, Funmike, Adara, Motunde.
24. And it was Tosin who gave birth to Abosede, Iyabo, Okunola, Orisunmibare and Eriola. Then Okunola gave birth to Mayowa, Mosaku, Olumegbon and Muyiwa.
25. Now Olumegbon was a very great homo who ruled in Eko. And he had wives and many children. And one of his many children was Akin, who was the father of Bejide. And Bejide was the father of Dunni, Seun and Modupe.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2017
0temSapien:
Chapter Twenty-Two
1. A homo of Negre named Owa saw numbers in colour within her brain, for every number which she saw in her brain were of different colours. Now Owa began to meidtate upon the coloured numbers which she saw in her head.
2. Now when she continued to meditate on those coloured numbers, her brain began to be opened to greater possibilities.
3. Then she was able to bring about complex calculations. Now Owa applied her calculations in the area of medicine and she was successful.
4. Now also, Owa went to foreign nations and did well there also. And she was a thinker, for she reasoned deep and said, I do not feel that Ishlam is right. And Owa spoke against the unjust treatment of the female homos of her time, for Ishlam which was her religion by birth had encouraged the unfair treatment of the female homos.
5. Now also, Ojone who was an Igalite with a fair and beautiful skin, became a thinker when she was of age. For she was born into Krishtanite earlier, thereby practising Krishtanite.
6. Now when Ojone had become of age, she began to think critically. Then she discovered that it was the best for her to be a thinker, for many pastors had asked her to come and be with them because of her beauty, but she had resisted them all.
7. Now Ojone said, I have been approached by pastors whom many homos respected as the men of god. All these pastors preach morality but they themselves seek to have me on bed with them while they kept their wives at home.
8. Now Ojone said, all these pastors continue to lead the homos and they do not have any suspicion that their pastors do what they preach against in the private. Therefore, what assurance is there that there is anyone of them who do not do all these things?
9. It was at that time that Ojone and Saun her brother found the history of the world which Otem had compiled. Then did they both begin to use their brains to think, rather than thinking from the false books which they call holy.
10. Now in those days, Ojone began to sing, for she was well groomed in all manner of musik. And she sang of the things which pertained to herself. And her brother played the musikels for her while she sang.
11. Now Ojone excelled in her profession and many male homos wanted her for wife, but she did not make herself cheap before any of them. And she tested them with all manner of things to see which of them actually loved him wholeheartedly.
12. A homo from the lineage of Gbubemi the daughter of Nesiama began to write fictions very well. And his mother said, your great grandmother Gbubemi was very good in this aspect also. For she became very great in her days.
13. When the child doubted her mother, she went and fetched one of the fantasy stories which was written by Gbubemi. And she said, your great grabdmother was so good that Otem, the compiler of the history of the world even recognised her and sang of her.
14. Now when the child had heard this, he encouraged himself and did well.
15. A homo named Bejide began to seek the book of his lineage which his father had delivered to his hands before he died. Now when Bejide could not find the lineage book, he raised alarm.
16. Now those who still practised religion in those days said, what is so serious about that meaningless book that you seek it diligently like this? Who knows your father and your grandfather and your great-grandfather? Did they not die in obscurity?
17. Now Bejide shook his head and said, those who do not know their ancestors and sources by name are those who will worship any kind of god and call the ancestors of other people their own ancestors.
18. They are fools, hating Ifa, Ogun, Osun, Oya, Luwabi, Eweje, Ajani, Ajadi, Ajaninlekoko, Akaaogun, Lagelu and all their ancestors while they love Abrahama, Isaak, Yosep, Yakob, Ishmail, Samyal, Pol and all foreign ancestors because their ancestors did not have their own histories written in ink while the histories of foreign ancestors are written.
19. Now Otem of the gods had come about two centuries ago and he had said, let every wise homo write a history of his own self and pass the history so written to his children and let his children also write the history of their own and pass it to their own children too, forever.
20. For so did the Aworawo of Igala land and the things which they drew down as histories were given to Otem to interprete and publish them.
21. Now when Bejide could not locate the books of history which was passed down to him from his ancestors, he said, I shall write it all, for I have committed the content of the books to memory before.
22. So Bejide and Dunni her daughter rewrote the history of their lineage, from the time of the coming of Otem to the world till their present days. And in the books which they wrote, it was Petra who gave birth to Pol.
23. And Pol was he who learnt about the truth of the universe and became a thinker. And Pol had five children whose names were Ade, Ololade, Olayemi, Amope and Mowaninuola. And it was Ade who gave birth to Tosin, Funmike, Adara, Motunde.
24. And it was Tosin who gave birth to Abosede, Iyabo, Okunola, Orisunmibare and Eriola. Then Okunola gave birth to Mayowa, Mosaku, Olumegbon and Muyiwa.
25. Now Olumegbon was a very great homo who ruled in Eko. And he had wives and many children. And one of his many children was Akin, who was the father of Bejide. And Bejide was the father of Dunni, Seun and Modupe.

Good one boss!

Quick one, I've been following your story though not consistently since my last comment.

I just wanted to confirm if you've heard Domino Reverad's side of the story. I think that's where the raw truth would reside.

It appears Yahweh and Atum have a certain goal in mind, but with different methods and views of attaining them...hence causing the bitter quarrel between them.

I'd rather hear the story of the Eternal Creator (God or Domino Reverad or whatever His real name is), because there's Atum's side to the story, Yahweh's side of the story and of course...the raw and undiluted truth that resides in Domino Reverad.

Can you request Atum to grant you access to the heart Domino Reverad?

As for me, I think the raw truth would have the best properties of Yahweh and Atum combined...and that's where I wanna belong.

Having everything good and doing away with the bad part as much as possible...

Please, it's not my intention to attack whatever you're doing...It'll just be nice to corroborate these revelations with a supreme source greater than Atum...

If you have done that and posted it here...then I apologize for the oversight...

Cheers bro wink

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Good one boss!

Quick one, I've been following your story though not consistently since my last comment.

I just wanted to confirm if you've heard Domino Reverad's side of the story. I think that's where the raw truth would reside.

It appears Yahweh and Atum have a certain goal in mind, but with different methods and views of attaining them...hence causing the bitter quarrel between them.

I'd rather hear the story of the Eternal Creator (God or Domino Reverad or whatever His real name is), because there's Atum's side to the story, Yahweh's side of the story and of course...the raw and undiluted truth that resides in Domino Reverad.

Can you request Atum to grant you access to the heart Domino Reverad?

As for me, I think the raw truth would have the best properties of Yahweh and Atum combined...and that's where I wanna belong.

Having everything good and doing away with the bad part as much as possible...

Please, it's not my intention to attack whatever you're doing...It'll just be nice to corroborate these revelations with a supreme source greater than Atum...

If you have done that and posted it here...then I apologize for the oversight...

Cheers bro wink
Thanks. I perceive that what you ask for may not be possible because even God wanted the truth recorded and told as it is seen by individuals and it is the reason why knowledge is dynamic and changing. If God himself should say it all, then in my opinion, there wouldn't be anything else to learn. We are here on earth to keep learning. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OkaiCorne(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
0temSapien:

Thanks. I perceive that what you ask for may not be possible because even God wanted the truth recorded and told as it is seen by individuals and it is the reason why knowledge is dynamic and changing. If God himself should say it all, then in my opinion, there wouldn't be anything else to learn. We are here on earth to keep learning. Thanks.

I think there's actually a way around it. Inasmuch as knowledge is dynamic and truth of yester-years are somewhat irrelevant in light of current realities, I have noticed that the TRUTH never contradicts itself.

You and Atum would know it in parts. I might also know some parts. Some fragments could also reside in the heart of other genuine Truth seekers out there. These parts can be fit in together to paint a bigger picture (even though not complete, but is closer to completion). Where there are contradictions, then there's an error or lie somewhere.

Only Domino Reverad has a complete view of the bigger picture (complete TRUTH).

If TRUTH has a pattern, the error or lie would never fit in...and can be easily revealed.

All the best bro... lemme not derail your thread any further...

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Chapter Twenty-Three
1. When a disease arose, it was named Askorbia. Now it had a symptom which was the browness of the urine.
2. Now the doctors fought hard to get rid of it and they prevailed.
3. In those days, even those who feared at the emergence of strange diseases were not many, for when it had already been well established that death was only a transition of consciousness, the fear of death was reduced.
4. However, those who considered ending their own lives at every slight challenge increased, but there was a very serious campaign against it.
5. Now many people did not leave their sick people to themselves, but they took very good care of them and made them not feel lonely or depressed.
6. Now also, when the population of the homos in many lands began to increase, laws were made to put limit to the amount of land a homo could acquire for the building of residential houses.
7. Also, the number of houses which a homo could have were limited by the authorities.
8. Now many structures which were left unused or uncompleted were purchased by the government for the purpose of residential houses.
9. Now bridges were made in many places and movable houses were made over those bridges.
10. Aruo was also purchased and used for the construction of better buildings.
11. And some homos said, Otem had come to live in this place in his lifetime, for when he did good deeds with his belongings, he went to Aruo to dwell, saying, let me see how those who live in houses made of planks and cartons survived the harshness of the sun.
12. Now Aruo was a place in the beach of Kande in Eko where the homeless lived. And when Otem distributed all his belongings and resources, he went to stay there for three years.
13. And he acquired the history of that place and learnt many great lessons concerning that place and concerning the poor people.
14. And he went to sit by the beach many times to observe nature. And there he enjoyed the coolness of the ocean wind.
15. As the time continued to draw further away from the days of Otem, thinkers all over the world did not decrease in population.
16. Now when it had well been established that many negative emotions had connections with chronic sicknesses, it was taught in many schools of learning that the homos should try as much as possible to be positive.
17. Now those who performed operations on the body of the sick did ensure that their patients were in good mood before doing it, for it was recorded that good mood was good for such operations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 318
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.