Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212191 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:09pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
Wilgrea7, welcome back to the world of speaking against the TRUTH. This is the truth which contains the origin of your god(Yahweh), his struggles, jealousy among his brothers, his good deeds in quote and his bad deeds in bold.

When the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY has determined to bring you up, who in the whole universe can bring you down? This is just a tip off the iceberg of what NATURE and the LIGHT OF GOD is doing to the world. I wonder how you will yell and grumble when some of the things written by your grandfathers and grandmothers are being revealled by some chosen people.

Peace to you in the name of Otem, the adopted son of the good gods cool

the usual rot from you otem of course

if you want to call me by another name
then show i am him, oh fearful paranoid one

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:16pm On May 02, 2018
gensteejay:

I went through that thread you shared but didn't see anywhere Otem lied or was fearful.

then you are as blinded as otem is

gensteejay: All I saw were your threats and insults. Because he wouldn't stop exposing the lies of the Bible and other holy books, you resorted to threats and calling him unprintable names.

Is that how to win a soul grin

i'm not trying to win atums soul, he is lost

gensteejay: Your attitude and that of other Christians only buttress what Otem says that religion promotes hate and violence, and instills fear in people to make them believe in and worship a god.

sounds like you know about as much as sapien

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 02, 2018
johnw47:

i'm not trying to win atums soul, he is lost

You don't understand sarcasm when you see one. How can a hungry man give food to others when he is yet to feed himself?

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:04pm On May 02, 2018
gensteejay:

You don't understand sarcasm when you see one.

lucky me

gensteejay: How can a hungry man give food to others when he is yet to feed himself?

oh please spare me your gems

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:05pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
grin Welcome back bro cheesy

after being told three or more times that i'm not wilgrea
there are these, like the ravings of a fearful lunartic

0temSapien:
kikiki cheesy Wilgrea7 welcome back.

0temSapien:
do you want to deny that you and Wilgrea7(yourself) cheesy

0temSapien:
You still haven't said yes or no cheesy

0temSapien:
Are you wilgrea7? Answer yes or no cheesy

0temSapien:
Answer yes or no, are you Wilgrea7?

0temSapien:

Wilgrea John, pls say yes or no to my question cheesy

otem, of course your paranoia comes from your god reverad and his book doctufos:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, .... and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: ....

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Godssword1(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2018
BREAKING CHRISTIAN NEWS, END TIME HEADLINES, DAILY DEVOTIONALS, LIFE-TRANSFORMING TEACHINGS, EBOOKS AND LOTS MORE @

https://WWW.PURITYPOSTS.COM

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:11pm On May 02, 2018
johnw47:

after being told three or more times that i'm not wilgrea
there are these, like the ravings of a fearful lunartic

otem, of course your paranoia comes from your god reverad and his book doctufos:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, .... and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: ....
wilgrea7, let me enjoy my paranoia, abi it is your paranoia? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:13pm On May 02, 2018
johnw47:

the usual rot from you otem of course

if you want to call me by another name
then show i am him, oh fearful paranoid one
I won't show you because you know deep down yourself that you are one and the same. It's a waste of time tellling a liar that he is lying. Will he ever admit to it
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
Chapter Ten

1. Nyong, the son of Okon was born in the 274,499th year of the homo sapiens era (5,501BCE) in a land now found in Nigeria. Nyong began to gather the things he would need in the future ahead of time.
2. He seasoned the bush meat with salt and kept them in pots. He used gourds, calabashes and all manner of vessels to store palmwine, oil and all the things he would need in the future, rather than taking only the daily things and wasting the rest.
3. Nyong was a dedicated worshipper of Owo, the chief god of that land, but he was not a fanatic. However, he catered for the need of his family and also for the need of all the fellow worshippers of Owo.
4. He gathered dry leaves of banana, palm leaves and other kinds of leaves and began to represent his thoughts in them. He wrote seven hundred different kinds of codes with different colours.
5. When Nyong had writtenthe codes, he taught many people of his land these codes, which were the representations of words.
6. Now these are some of the things which Nyong wrote in the leaves:
7. Storing for the future is as good as building a palace with stones. When others are in need in the future, you who store your goods will not be in their company. A saver of money and wealth for the future is a saver of lives in the future.
8. I have saved my goods when I have them, because the time of famine and the attack of locusts will come and there shall be nothing to eat. Then shall the saver be a lord to the waster of resources.
9. The oil which is enough for me and my family are kept in the large clay container. A little gourd of oil which I save daily is what has filled up that vessel. The pots are filled with palmwine, so I will not borrow to celebrate the great day of Owo our god.
10. When you have not saved enough to cater for your own family, do not waste the little you have to give them to the priests who are by far richer than you are. But go and save that little which you have and look for more to save.
11. If you have the capacity to buy things in bulk, buy them in bulk. For this saves you money and makes you richer. For if you buy a calabash of grain for two cowries when twenty calabashes of grain is sold for thirty cowries, you are at a loss which you do not realise.
12. When there are urgent needs, you are safe. If you have lands and animals in abundance and some of your lands and animals are taken from you forcefully, you will not be as mad as someone who puts all his things in one place and loses them all.
13. However, saving for the future does not amount to being stingy. For what is the purpose of what you gather if you do not have the mind to help people with some of them? When you give to people, make sure you reserve some for yourself, or else you will suffer when you do not have anything left. For if you give to people when they are in need, there is no assurance that when you are in need, those whom you help will reciprocate your help.
14. Therefore be on a safer side every time and let not all your resources be totally spent before you replace them.
15. When Nyong had gathered much oil, a time came when there was oil scarcity in the land. Then five children of a farmer called Akpan discovered Esere nut.
16. When they had discovered the nuts, they roasted and ate the seeds in them until they were satisfied. When they got home, they began to feel uneasy. Then Akpan there father said, what have you eaten? Then they told him.
17. Now Akpan said, when I was young, such nut was discovered and those who discovered it ate the bean seeds in it and died, all of them.
18. Then the highest chief of the land commanded that the farmers should clear off the plant from the surface of the earth. Then they gathered the plants and burnt them all up with their grains so that none of it would survive.
19. How then did you come across it again? Will I watch all of you die before my face, for there is no oil in the house which you shall drink to relieve you of your ailments.
20. When they began to become numb, Akpan remembered Nyong whom he hated so much. Then he said, I will go and meet him because I know that he alone can have enough oil to help my children. So Akpan went to Nyong and told him what had happened.
21. Then Nyong arose quickly and commanded his servants to follow him with many gourds of oil. Then he said to Akpan, in the time of emergency involving lives, two wise enemies should become friends. Then when all is over, they can return to their state of enmity if they so wish.
22. So Nyong helped Akpan and he was able to revive all his five children. Then Akpan and Nyong became very close friends until the day of their death.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
Chapter Ten

Still awaiting your response to the mail I sent yesterday.
Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2018
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
Chapter Ten

I have replied your mail, Great Otem.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:41pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
wilgrea7, let me enjoy my paranoia, abi it is your paranoia? cheesy cheesy

as usual you make no sense oh fearful otem

johnw47 is the name oh paranoid one

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:47pm On May 02, 2018
0temSapien:
I won't show you because you know deep down yourself that you are one and the same.

i'm someone else but you won't show me why i am someone else,

ha ha they don't come any more pathetic than you oh paranoid otem

0temSapien: It's a waste of time tellling a liar that he is lying. Will he ever admit to it

well you know better than anyone about that, don't you paranoid one
you started a lie and now there is no way out for you

Psa_7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:19am On May 03, 2018
0temSapien:
I won't show you because you know deep down yourself that you are one and the same. It's a waste of time tellling a liar that he is lying. Will he ever admit to it

otem you have nothing to show for your false accusations
because it's all in your head, Paranoia with a capital P

smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:19am On May 03, 2018
johnw47:

otem you have nothing to show for your false accusations
because it's all in your head, Paranoia with a capital P

smiley
Okay Wilgrea7,I have heard you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by M0ron: 4:41am On May 03, 2018
Garbage

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:51am On May 03, 2018
0temSapien:

oh fearful paranoid untruthful otem

Psa_52:3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Pro_10:18 He that hideth hatred with lying lips, and he that uttereth a slander, is a fool.

Pro_13:5 .... a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame. - fell in your ditch, smile

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:53am On May 03, 2018
Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:25
For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 6:10am On May 03, 2018
1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; - reverad and doctufos
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2018
johnw47:

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; - reverad and doctufos
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

Boss, u better shut up there before I slap ur ugly face, please don't post nonsense here, it's better for u to go and open ur own thread now

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 03, 2018
0temSapien:
Still waiting for your advice/guidance.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:18am On May 04, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Boss, u better shut up there before I slap ur ugly face, please don't post nonsense here, it's better for u to go and open ur own thread now

hey little man, i will reply to god haters where ever they are
now be a good little boy and go do your crying to your mummy

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:59am On May 04, 2018
0temSapien:

otem, look at what you have been reduced to, all you have now is your same old repeated lie,
and no one believes a false accuser, deceiver

false accuser like your god:
Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

deceiver:
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2018
johnw47:

otem, look at what you have been reduced to, all you have now is your same old repeated lie,
and no one believes a false accuser, deceiver

false accuser like your god:
Rev_12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

deceiver:
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

I don't even know what to tell u, I don't wish u death, if not I will tell u to go and hang ursef, But my advice for Otem is to ignore u and continue with this project, beside wat are u fighting for? , I think yahweh said nobody should fight for him,let him come and fight for himself not u, because I don't know wat is given u a sleepless night in this writings and nobody force anyone to believe this truth or stop u from believing whatever u believe , so open new thread and discus whatever u want there.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:02pm On May 04, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

I don't even know what to tell u, I don't wish u death, if not I will tell u to go and hang ursef, But my advice for Otem is to ignore u and continue with this project, beside wat are u fighting for? , I think yahweh said nobody should fight for him,let him come and fight for himself not u, because I don't know wat is given u a sleepless night in this writings and nobody force anyone to believe this truth or stop u from believing whatever u believe , so open new thread and discus whatever u want there.

Thanks

you obviously haven't been reading otem sapien's-otem atum's posts to me,
he makes false accusations-lies, and so i put him in his place,
simple, and i enjoy doing it

i don't recall having sleepless nights, but carry on

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2018
johnw47:

you obviously haven't been reading otem sapien's-otem atum's posts to me,
he makes false accusations-lies, and so i put him in his place,
simple, and i enjoy doing it

i don't recall having sleepless nights, but carry on

You aren't having sleepless night yet you created an account purposely to bash otem.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:52pm On May 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

You aren't having sleepless night yet you created an account purposely to bash otem.

duh, so otem isn't the only brainless paranoid one here, i realise that

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2018
johnw47:

Ori e ti daru....meaning you are very intelligent.

To say you are high on weed will be a very nice thing to say...

Oh holiest one, stop ranting and enjoy some peace

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 3:40pm On May 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

Ori e ti daru....meaning you are very intelligent.

To say you are high on weed will be a very nice thing to say...

Oh holiest one, stop ranting and enjoy some peace

but what i said is true, and i know the truth hurts you

johnw47:

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

ha ha, blind as a bat one
i have been posting here for three and a half years, username: johnw74
about march this year my account stopped working properly,
i could post with my phone but for some reason not with my computer anymore,
so i opened a new account, username: johnw47,
very similar so as no one could be confused as to who it is,
no one except a blinded one that is,
i even put the same signature:
What a Friend we have in Jesus

but apparently the reverad doctufos mob are constantly in a state of confusion and paranoia

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
johnw47:

but what i said is true, and i know the truth hurts you

Lol, I really laugh at your innocence, that feeling that you think you are so relevant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.