Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211452 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:05am On May 06, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
No one should reply this motherfuckerr anymore please

turion and the forever paranoid mob:

most wouldn't reply to your garbage, i know
but i sometimes like to put you in your place

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:17am On May 06, 2018
dazzlingd:

You that couldn't understand innocence as used in a context, only a mor.on would expect you to comprehend satire...your lack of basic understanding of simple expressions is just too much an embarrassment for one person to bare.

No wonder you are so gullible. You are far from intelligence that qualifies one to be called a homo sapien.

of course you are in fact talking about yourself there
as shown in my replies to you about your lack of knowlwdge and understanding
which is not innocence smiley

dazzlingd: Do you ask yourself, do I even believe in a next life? Oh no holy one, not again another ridicule when you haven't even finished from one.....Mr innocence

quite some dazzling confusion there, but thanks for the bolded

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:33am On May 06, 2018
johnw47:

otem
immature or not, i have been exposing:
your lies
your false accusatiions
your false god

you are loseing is why you are ignoring me oh paranoid one

and also otem, you are ignoring me because you fell in your ditch smiley

Psa_7:15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 2:09am On May 06, 2018
otem, all you have had of late is your much repeated lie,
and now you haven't even that, smile

Psa 9:15 The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which they hid is their own foot taken.

Pro 26:27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:58am On May 06, 2018
This thread and this guy has proved to me that stupid people follow religion blindly, while intelligent beings look for the answer themselves. This man doesn't understand a simple cliché like; 'empty barrels make the most noise' and the meaning of 'Innocence' in context.

The op comes across as a genius and this bible basher... lipsrsealed

I am not going to stoop down to negativity. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:59am On May 06, 2018
Halfpenny:
This thread and this guy has proved to me that stupid people follow religion blindly, while intelligent beings look for the answer themselves. This man doesn't understand a simple cliché like; 'empty barrels make the most noise' and the meaning of 'Innocence' in context.

quote: "I am not going to stoop down to negativity"

ha ha, another intelligent one

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:09am On May 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

oh intelligent ha'penny

lack of knowledge and understanding is ignorance not innocence
it is what you have

a empty barrel makes no noise, just as i said, but if you hit it, it will make a noise
if i hit you, you will make a noise, being the empty barrel that you are

read my posts on page 84 and you would understand,
if you had knowledge and understanding that is

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:24am On May 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

What game? That nigerian men are international prostitutes?

ummm, not only a Christian hater

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I'll try to do so today. Thanks.
Still waiting for your response
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2018
OtemSapien, we are still waiting for the next update please
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:28am On May 07, 2018
^^^
well one believes satan's book anyway

doesn't believe in God, but believes in satan

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 2:13am On May 07, 2018
0temSapien:
As you can see, I have already ignored him. If his immature display will make him feel okay, then I think leaving him alone to keep displaying it is the best cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/85#67316630

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:38am On May 07, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
No one should reply this motherfuckerr anymore please

you mob post to me with bad mouths, and when i bite back
you run away crying

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:39am On May 07, 2018
Dictionary is not the word of God,
my dictionary is better than most

johnw Dictionary

ignorant:
lack of knowledge, lack of understanding

innocent:
good, not guilty

empty barrel:
halfpenny, dazzlingd

most noise:
halfpenny, dazzlingd

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:03am On May 07, 2018
otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe.

ha ha ha, some god(confused)

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:05am On May 08, 2018
0temSapien:
As you can see, I have already ignored him. If his immature display will make him feel okay, then I think leaving him alone to keep displaying it is the best cool

otem, another reason why you have stopped posting to me in this thread is probably because you have nefariously reported me,
and so have been blocked from seeing my posts in this thread,
oh probable malicious reporting one, you have to view the forum as guest to see them

your ditch is so deep

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:09am On May 08, 2018
otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe.

no wonder the mob are confused, they take after their god reverad

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:24am On May 08, 2018
Chapter Eleven
1. Kofi was a male homo sapiens born in the 276,322nd year of the homo sapiens era(3,678BCE). He was bron in a land now found in Ghana.
2. Kofi was born naturally with the stories of Anansi, for himself was a direct descendant of the intelligent being called Anansi.
3.He was the 6,141st male descendant in the lineage of Anansi who was a hill dweller of ancient days(because it first discovered itself upon a hill at the point of existence).
4. Long before the days of Kofi, the stories of Anansi had been lost in many lands in Ghana and almost all of them did not know that anyone called by the name Anansi had ever existed.
5. When Kofi began to write about the hermaphrodite, he wrote it as a spider and sinxe then, the people began to see her as an animal rather than a human being of two types of reproductive organs.
6. Despite the fact that Kofi brought back the stories of Anansi, his own name was less remembered compared to the stories of Anansi which he told the people. Then generations after continued to tell and retell these stories till these days. And the stories became myths because of the exaggerations added to them here and there.
7. Gilgamesh was a male homo sapiens born in the 277,185th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also called the 2,815BCE. He was born in Uruk, a land now found in Mesopotamia.
8. In the days of the childhood of Gilgamesh, he was very fearful because he did not know what the afterlife would look like. The fear of his afterlife made him to fear everything else. He feared his present life on earth.
9. He feared darkness and the closing of his eyes to sleep at night. He also feared the return of the gods, whose stories of promised return to destroy the earth with flood had covered the whole place in those days.
10. Now when the fear of Gilgamesh had reached a very great height, it exploded and became fearlessness, for he suddenly discovered his foolishness in fearing his present life and his afterlife.
11. Then he said, I do not fear anything anymore. I do not fear ten thousand gods put together. Inana, Enki, Enlil, Anu, Ninhursag and all other gods and goddesses of our land are dead if they had once existed physically on this earth, so why do I, a living being upon the earth, fear them?
12. When many heard the sayings of Gilgamesh, they said that he was mad. So his friends began to withdraw from him. Then Enkidu, who was one of the ardent worshipper of Enki and also a friend of Gilgamesh was sent to convince him back to the worship of the gods.
13. So Enkidu went to Gilgamesh and argued with him concerning the gods. Then the people gathered round them to hear their arguments. And for five years, they argued and spoke many things concerning the gods of the land.
14. Now when the arguments dragged on, Enkidu said in provocation, let it be know today that if my god has power over the happenings of the earth these days, you Gilgamesh will not survive six days. For you will die a painful death.
15. Now when the days were completed, Gilgamesh remained strong. Then many people who observed the declaration of Enkidu said, we have seen that it is either Enki your god has used his time on earth and has passed away having no more right to influence the happenings of the earth.
16. For if he has such influence or power, he would have silenced Gilgamesh and stop him from his perpetual boasting. So in the days of Gilgamesh, many of the people of the land left worshipping the gods momentarily.
17. Then Enkidu himself left the worship of Enki and became a user of his brain to think. And he became a friend with Gilgamesh until the day of his death.
18. Now Gilgamesh was made the king of Uruk in those days. And he attempted to describe the events of the flood era in natural terms rather than ascribing the causes of the flood to the gods or deities.
19. However, when Gilgamesh died and himself was deified by his descendants, the land of Uruk and surrounding lands returned to religion, worshipping Gilgamesh and all the gods of the past in their lands.
20. And when the stories of Gilgamesh and all his acts were continuously told from mouth to mouth, the actual history of his existence was eroded with many untrue tales which the scribes wrote down in their clay tablets as the truth from generation to generation.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:33am On May 08, 2018
Chapter Twelve

1. Imhotep was a male homo sapiens born in the 277,315th year of the homo sapiens era(2,685BCE) in a land now found in Egypt.
2. In his days, the papyrus had begun to be used abundantly in Egypt and neighbouring lands. For neighbouring places visited Egypt to acquire them.
3. Now the father of Imhotep was already deified long before he(Imhotep) was born. For Ptah his father, was a builder, whose structures made the people to deify him.
4. Now when Imhotep was ten years old, his father began to teach him the crafts. He taught him how to lay stones upon each other to make buildings. He also sent him to the scribes to learn how to read and write.
5. He also took him to the philosophers of Egypt to discuss wisdom and knowledge. So, before Imhotep became the age of fifteen, he was already vast in the knowledge of ethics, morality, herbs and magic.
6. He also discovered the writing skills and potentials in himself. Then he took the writing materials and began to write in multitude. Then he wrote the stories of Horus, Osiris, Seth and many other ancient Egyptian gods back to life.
7. He also made stone works and laid the foundation of the first pyramid of Egypt. He also loved the use of herbs for healing, which he practised at the later end of his lifetime alongside magic tricks.
8. Now the people deified Imhotep when he died, for he had brought a revolution to Egypt in the manner of their reasoning. And he was well loved. He died being ninety-one years old and the pyramid which foundation he laid was the same in which he was buried.
9. Adad was a male homo sapeins born in the 277,341st year of the homo sapiens era, which is also called the 2,659BCE. When Adad had waxed strong, he became the king of his land called Amurru.
10. Now in the days of Adad, the land of Amurru began to become powerful, extending its territory by conquering many of the lands around it. And Adad led both the battle of religion and the battle of territories.
11. And Adad enslaved the people whose lands he had conquered and made the people to submit to the worship of Amurru(also called Amori), the chief deity of his land. Adad and his people also extended to many lands of Mesopotamia, including Uruk and enforced their religion on them.
12. Now when Adad died, he was deified. Then all the kings arising from the kingdoms where Adad was worshipped as a deity were called 'sons of Adad' such that it became a title given to kings of such places in those days.
13. Zoroaster(Avesta) was a homo sapiens born in the 277,362nd year of the homo sapiens era, in a land now found in Iran. His father, Ariobarzanes, named him after one of the deities of the land named Avesta, one who existed in that land four millennium earlier.
14. And Ariobarzanes said, I have named him after a great deity. So let him become great also. So Ariobarzanes delivered him to the priests of the land to be taught.
15. When Zoroaster began to grow, he led a secluded life. He went to caves with clay tablets and made writings into them in the matter of wisdom which he had acquired from the scribes and the priests, but he had limited knowledge and he was not satisfied.
16. Now while he was twenty-two, he left his parents without telling them beforehand. They searched everywhere for him, but he was not found, for he had gone to live in a very secluded place.
17. When Zoroaster meditated for seven years in the cave near a spring, his wisdom and perception of things began to increase. Then by insight, while drinking from the spring, an idea came into his mind. The idea was that he should meditate, sitting under the water of the spring.
18. Then Zoroaster did so, meditating as the spring water poured down on his head continuously. Then he fell into a trance and a past and forgotten deity named Mazda appeared to him in that trance and said, welcome Zoroaster.
19. You have eventually connected to your purpose in life. For you will make my name great in the earth and shape the thoughts, acts, mode of dressing and ideas of the people. I will give you the words which you will declare to the people and it shall be their truth.
20. It will shapen their lives and everything about them. For as it was in the past world between you and I, so shall it be in this world also.
21. So Mazda touched the head of Zoroaster and imparted him with his philosophy. And he said, wake up and go into the lands to teach them the things which I have given to you by impartation.
22. So Zoroaster returned to his people and to his house. And he began to tell of Mazda as the only god. And he was faced with much resistance. But some supported him and protected him.
23. Now Zoroaster emphasized the concept of holiness, judgment day before the throne of Mazda, devil and all matter of topics which were later built upon by many religions founded after him.
24. For after the days of Zoroaster on, the religions which came after him were patterned after judgement, return of their prophets to rule the world and such like. But most of those religions did not survive more than few decades before becoming extinct.
25. But the religion of Mazda survived through many centuries, even till these days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by calmG(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2018
otemanuduno:
I sent you a DM Pls respond
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:54am On May 16, 2018
@ OtemSapien, we haven't seen u lately, hope everything is fine?

Please upload something for our more inspiration
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:46pm On May 16, 2018
2Ti_3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:04am On May 18, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
@ OtemSapien, we haven't seen u lately, hope everything is fine?

Please upload something for our more inspiration
I'll be bck soon. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2018
johnw47:
2Ti_3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

E be like say I get your time today. That verse up there refers to your religion if you don't know.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:40pm On May 18, 2018
Ahasco:

E be like say I get your time today. That verse up there refers to your religion if you don't know.

clearly you are one who don't know

ahasco: The world is full of riddles that not even the dead can answer

duh, the dead, like you know nothing

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, ....

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:05am On May 19, 2018
Ahasco:
@lordcenturion2, dazzlingd & otemsapien ; if I were you guys I wouldn't bother myself mincing words with johnw47 or whatever he calls himself, isn't it obvious he's just having fun making you guys exchange unpleasant words with him. When next he comes in I advise you all give him the silent treatment he deserves.

a weak minded person cannot do what he says or tells others to do:

Jas_1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2018
johnw47:

a weak minded person cannot do what he says or tells others to do:

Jas_1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Keep it coming I'm enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:13pm On May 19, 2018
Ahasco:

really! then why was this?:

Ahasco:
@lordcenturion2, dazzlingd & otemsapien ; if I were you guys I wouldn't bother myself mincing words with johnw47 or whatever he calls himself, isn't it obvious he's just having fun making you guys exchange unpleasant words with him. When next he comes in I advise you all give him the silent treatment he deserves.

you are enjoying it and so you told all to ignore me smiley

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
Ahasco:

okay:

Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

johnw47: a weak minded person cannot do what he says or tells others to do:

Jas 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:36pm On May 19, 2018
Ahasco:
if I were you guys I wouldn't bother myself mincing words with johnw47
When next he comes in I advise you all give him the silent treatment he deserves.

Ahasco:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:50pm On May 19, 2018
Ahasco:
if I were you guys I wouldn't bother myself mincing words with johnw47
When next he comes in I advise you all give him the silent treatment he deserves.

Ahasco:

Job 13:16 He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.