Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) (25669 Views)

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-Ibadan Road. Graphic Photos / Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) / Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by tubouncen(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kayoski:

Ha " aye'n se e`"

victim is most likely unconscious u know..

Must u curse/abuse before u make a point?
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by Pebcak: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dollyak:
Texas road Isn't the best anyways. However, it will take some massive careless driving to go off road on texas highways. Boeing 747 can take off on them roads.

EgunMogaji:

Texas has one of the better road networks in the states. He didn't run off road but was sideswiped by an 18 wheeler.

Do you folks read before commenting?

@Dollyak
What part of Texas road is bad what city, from Dallas to Houston to Austin to San Antonio it cant get better than that I know for sure Houston drivers are the worst followed by Austin in Texas, Dallas drivers are better than these other two cities.
But as far as the roads Texas has one of the best roads and road network from I20, to I35 to I45, and lot more they just have terrible drivers talk of when it rains or just lil snow or sleet everybody stay at home in Texas because drivers are really horrible
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rutheby:
Thank God 4 his lyf. How is ur health lav eda.... Hope u're beta now. Sorry abt d loss of ur sch mate.
Thank you so much hunni kiss
I'm better.
And about the loss? God knows better smiley
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by tmcleo2k2(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank God for your life Sam.
Hope say your status legit sha...Or else your name don work for you be that ooo...originalnaijaboi enroute naija... grin UA142 things grin grin grin grin
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by Philadelphia: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok, can someone contact the surviving victim to ship the wrecked car to Nigeria so someone can buy it and repair it and start forming "big boy"? It's a Toyota and it is hot cake here in Nigeria.
I know that car would eventually get to Nigeria grin
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
After driving in Nigeria, you need a little practice before you can comfortably drive on US highways. Other drivers expect you to maintain certain speed. Again the road signs must be obeyed to the later, if not it might result to serious accident.

This accident looks like a T- Bone accident. It is frequent in situations were a driver fails to stop or missed a Stop Sign at an intersection and it is hit on the side by another vehicle which had right of way.

Those signs are not common in Nigeria, and where there are people do not pay attention to them. The circumstances here might be different anyway.
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pebcak:

@Dollyak
What part of Texas road is bad what city, from Dallas to Houston to Austin to San Antonio it cant get better than that I know for sure Houston drivers are the worst followed by Austin in Texas, Dallas drivers are better than these other two cities.
But as far as the roads Texas has one of the best roads and road network from I20, to I35 to I45, and lot more they just have terrible drivers talk of when it rains or just lil snow or sleet everybody stay at home in Texas because drivers are really horrible

I've driven from California to Texas many times and have driven from Dallas to OKC and to Austin.

The roads are spectacular. A bit harsh on tire life due to them being mostly made of concrete.
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by FabulousAutos(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2016
JEEEZ! Was just playing around NL when I came across this. Couldn't believe my eyes that my school mate and buddy went through this and I didn't know until now. I just checked his FB wall to confirm. Such a nice guy. Despite his tight schedule, Sam has always been there to make me comfortable anytime I'm in Houston. We even joked about his new chubby stature when I visited few months back and I was glad to hear that he just secured a job with our parent company in Houston. Thank God he survived.
Re: Sam Mbonu Survives Accident In Texas (Photos) by Jeroboy(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC / Dropping Refuse From Moving Vehicles Attracts N5000 Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.