Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Deliverance From Familiar Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Familiar Spirits (2010 Views)

Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of Spiritual Wife Apart From Deliverance? / Atheists Who Believe In Reincarnation , Spirits , Voodoo Share Their Knowledge / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance From Familiar Spirits by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Attempts has been made to describe or paint familiar spirits by many men of God and deliverance ministers. One thing I know about familiar spirits is they represent death. For six years now I have been in deliverance ministry, so what I am going to share here are from experience.

1 Samuel 28:6-7,

And when Saul enquired of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor. (kjv)

Isaiah 8:19,

And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? (kjv)

Here the Bible describes familiar spirits as having to do with death and the dead.

WHAT ARE FAMILIAR SPIRITS?

Familiar spirits are spirits that has to do with death and the grave. Most times when people die, the familiar spirits inside them goes out and sits on their grave or tomb. That's why people are afraid of graves and tombs/cemetery, because of those feeling of ghosts and the dead. it is the work of familiar spirits.

Have you ever met someone who is always afraid at night or can't be alone in the room or just afraid to be alone somewhere, especially at night, it is familiar spirits at play.

When someone is always seeing mysterious images, apparitions and hallucinations, such as seeing a headless body, seeing the dead, not in dream. Seeing all kinds of fearful and grotesque images while awake.

Necrophobia, and when someone is always afraid without any reason. When someone is constantly eating in the dream..

HOW TO GET AND HOW NOT TO GET FAMILIAR SPIRITS

Entrance points of familiar spirits

1. By birth: If one or both parents have familiar spirit, the children have it.

2. Visiting witch doctors, native doctors and spiritualists.

3. Carrying any kind of sacrifices and rituals.

4. Praying or doing any spiritual activity by a grave.

5. Communicating with the dead: whether through a demon, or doing so by their grave.

6. Necromancy and Necrophilia.

7. Drinking of human blood.

8. Through charms, 'juju', magic, sorcery, talisman, incisions and magical paraphernalia.

9. Reading or studying occult books and materials.

10. Through weave-ons, hair attachments: any form of artificial or human hair, some lipsticks, and other artificial beauty products.

11. Communicating with an herbalists or witch doctor. ( 2 Corinthians 6:14).

12. Any other involvement with the occult.

PROPERTIES OF FAMILIAR SPIRITS

1. Anger. Very bad anger/rage. Temper.

2. Huge sexual lust, and being oversexed.

3. Fear. Fear of death. Fear when alone.

4. spiritual spouse and spiritual children.

5. Misfortune in marriage and marital disasters.

6. Marital seduction: Others are interested in sleeping with the person when the person is married.

7. Violent temper.

8. Disregard and disrespect for older people.

9. Domineering and dominating attitude.

10. [ I must say familiar spirits are very generous with their money, body, clothes, food and anything and anything they have. They care, they help, they give]

There are two kinds: Those who are familiar spirits but are living in a human body and those who are possessed with familiar spirit through those practices mentioned earlier. The former are hard to deliver except by Holyghost anointing and fasting.

WHAT TO DO

If you have problems related to familiar spirit, ask for mercy of God.

PRAYERS

Isaiah 49:24-26,

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (kjv)

1. Let every agreement, contacts and covenants with familiar spirits be cut off in Jesus name.

2. Let every attachment of familiar spirits be cut off in Jesus name.

3. Let every curse from familiar spirits be broken in Jesus name.

4. Let every spirit spouse and spirit children be cut off in Jesus name.
Re: Deliverance From Familiar Spirits by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Deliverance From Familiar Spirits by TrajansKong: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:

HOW TO GET AND HOW NOT TO GET FAMILIAR SPIRITS

Entrance points of familiar spirits

10. Through weave-ons, hair attachments: any form of artificial or human hair, some lipsticks, and other artificial beauty products.

Really??!?

That explains EVERYthing! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Familiar Spirits by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Let me know your experiences...
Re: Deliverance From Familiar Spirits by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
hmm.... I don't even know what to say or type. sadhmm.... I don't even know what to say or type.

(1) (Reply)

Rape, God And Religion. Is God Always Good? (pix) / I May Be Banned After This, But Truth Must Be Told / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.