Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African (2659 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / Jewish Leader Arrives Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Bail / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by greatfa4(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Breaking News!!!!!!

You’ve got to read this Excerpt from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. This message was forwarded to me some few days ago on WhatsApp. Please read and we’ll appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this interview with others.

INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind economically?

JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.
There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow.
“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow blacks do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial Masters.
They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150 years?

JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption, his inability to build business or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves?

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite and vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.
END OF INTERVIEW
Please forward this until it goes round Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our African Nations.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by misreal(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
fp oooohhh
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by CecyAdrian(f): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Very true!!, this man deserves an applause

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by irynterri(f): 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
very truthful..but I began to doubt the authenticity of the source the moment he said is IMF father Christmas..if he had said Santa Claus fairer,but father Christmas that is a slang for we Nigerians alone..besides what are the odds that a Jew who does not celebrate Christmas will add such in his speech

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by jolamos01(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
space occupied brb
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
B
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by great664(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
irynterri:
very truthful..but I began to doubt the authenticity of the source the moment he said is IMF father Christmas..if he had said Santa Claus fairer,but father Christmas that is a slang for we Nigerians alone..besides what are the odds that a Jew who does not celebrate Christmas will add such in his speech
. thank you, the message is true though but OP also has the inferiority complex issue by attributing this nice write up to a Jew

Until Africa purge themselves out of these leaders, she will never grow

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by IPOB123london: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
aahaha black peoople eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh oh

mr jew we already knew that and we are not one of them

just take a look at their president Big BUM hari breaking and going against all constitution he has swear to protect and they look the other way but watch when a person from the SUN SIDE break the same rules

ahah heaven falls on your head

black people are mental TRUTH
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by greatfa2013(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
great664:
. thank you, the message is true though but OP also has the inferiority complex issue by attributing this nice write up to a Jew

Until Africa purge themselves out of these leaders, she will never grow

Hello man, sorry no inferiority complex here, just post what I saw here. Sometime it is good to listen to opinions outside your group.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Alekkz(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
greatfa4:
Breaking News!!!!!!

You’ve got to read this Excerpt from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks. This message was forwarded to me some few days ago on WhatsApp. Please read and we’ll appreciate if you can share your thoughts on this interview with others.

INTERVIEWER: Why are blacks so behind economically?

JEWISH LEADER: The only aspect blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don’t understand the importance of building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish.
There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow.
“He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow blacks do well” 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial Masters.
They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad etc. instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew’s money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industrialize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER: Your thoughts on failure of blacks after 150 years?

JEWISH LEADER: Well, nothing is ever the Blackman’s fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption, his inability to build business or preserve wealth are usually somebody else’s fault.

INTERVIEWER: So what can blacks do to liberate themselves?

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite and vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.
END OF INTERVIEW
Please forward this until it goes round Africa & particularly to our parasitic leaders. We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our African Nations.
so true
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Alekkz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
So true
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Bevista: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sad to admit, but so true!
---
(1) We do not consider our marriage complete until we do the "white" one and wear "white" gowns.
(2) Our system of governance was given to us
(3) Our system of worship was given to us
---
Basically, we are incapable of figuring out things for ourselves. Even when we borrow a working template, we still find a way to mess it up.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Chigold101(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is true of everything... God help Africans
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by skyman200(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
I love these man, 100 percent truth
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by thundafire: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
only wat dy understand is voilent nd stomach infrastructure nd nothing else nd dy so much hate dis beautiful word

LOVE UR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by johnmartus(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Same news
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Alibesamuel: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
If only our leaders will learn something from this. I pray so
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Blackfire(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
The greatest problem of the black race.... Is the black race, from slave trade to self rule .
Ok if u doubt me ,check what u are passing through in your own family.... PHD syndrome. Pull him /her down .
The black race was once a force to reckon with in religion, science, art, development.... But all off a sudden *puff* is all gone.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Well, he should remember that Hitler and Himmler didn't have nice words for Jew's either.
Blaxs consume, that's 100 percent true but it is fallacious. Saying that black people consume is as true as saying that all Jews are greedy, senile, crooked business men who do nothing but acquire and take, simply I can give examples like Jordan belfort, olmer, alan deshowitz who is friend to Jeffery Epstein with their gross banality of having sexual org*ies with kids just like another Jew who has gotten away with crime because he is Jewish, Roman Polanski boasting in a US court that he had sex with a 12 year old girl. Abramovic and other Jewish Russian mafia heads are all Jew's.
So my dear Jewish man and the journalist asking these uncalled for questions, the question is wrong to be asked nor answered. You have no right whatsoever to generalize about blacks (Africans, African Americans, west indies, aboriginal Australians etc) it is a question Africans would evolve then ask and answer themselves. Just like the Imf this Jew is trying to import and feed Africans the white man's brew and view which is wrong. Generalization is facism.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by great664(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
greatfa2013:

Hello man, sorry no inferiority complex here, just post what I saw here. Sometime it is good to listen to opinions outside your group.
You didn't get the point, just like who I quoted pointed out that there's no way a Jewish man will use the word "Father Christmas" that was my basis, I am not in anyway Dispute or vcuse the writer.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
irynterri:
I think the Father Xmas part was added by an overzealous writer. He said the real truth about blacks. A case in point is Mayweather who is so arrogant and displays his wealth like a kid when people like Bono are busy changing the world with theirs.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by gemale(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Typical Blackman na real mumu.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
My God! So true! A black man (like in Nigeria) will kill his own, because of a so-called religion that originated from the middle-east. Will call another "Arne". A black man will call his own ab0ki or hausa-slaves or yeeboo. We need to change our orientation starting from the north as regards religion and tribe, to the west as regards tribe, and the east as regards tribe. The north is just the worse in all of these and seems to be drawing this nation backward (somehow)
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
This should make front page and not Linda ikeji's birkin (abi na pikin) bag issue. But @op don't you have a source? At least, it will make your post qualified for front page
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Talentuex(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
sbaks:
This should make front page and not Linda ikeji's birkin (abi na pikin) bag issue. But @op don't you have a source? At least, it will make your post qualified for front page
Why do I have a feeling this op constructed this article [

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by silentachieverr(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Even though i feel this is a constructed article, it still raised some very salient points. We blacks are the cause of our downfall. We are so quick to point fingers.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by greatfa2013(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2016
Talentuex:

Why do I have a feeling this op constructed this article [
Bro, what will I get if I constructed it? This is not about parties now.
Anyway I saw this on FB, I decided to post it here for my fellow Nigerian to read and analyze if it is truth or not. Let forget who ever says it but let focus on the message and reorientate ourselves.
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 18, 2016
[b][size=13pt]Articles designed to crush our spirit and blame us for the crime that has been committed against us.

Open your eyes people!

Article fails to mention all the dirty tricks of neocolonialism to destroy and supress our progress.

Article kept moving from talking of African govts to the fate of blacks in America or Europe.

The white man is constantly working to destroy our spirit and confidence,to keep us mentally enslaved by making us believe we are inferior.

Wake up!

OP is probably a white racist neo-colonialist in our midst.

First question that make us question the authenticity of the interview is:
Why would a Jew be questioned about the failure of the black man?

Of course there is some salient points, such as the need for black people to spend their money on black businesses, but it fails to explore reasons that it may not be happening as much as would be ideal.
It is also a technique of propaganda to mix misinformation with few obviously truth points or suggestions.

Have considered that in America, black business are disproportionately targeted for over regulation and closure.

Iam in Europe and wanted find black solicitors and accountant and found it very difficult to find by doing simple internet searches, it may well be google may deliberately preventing us from searching out black businesses.[/size][/b]
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Richy4(m): 2:04am On Feb 18, 2016
I guess this article was just made up and fabricated......even FOX news that were really popular with racist comments cannot grant such a malicious interview because they understands words like limits and boundaries...

The whole write up reeks of racism.... and it is frown upon all over the world and Jews doesn't always proclaim they are one openly like that

So OP where did you get the article from?

Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 18, 2016
#Word #HardTruth
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by babadem2much(m): 3:06am On Feb 18, 2016
see truth talk am

Despite he is a racist the dude made some vital points about our leaders who steal from us and return the loot to their colonial masters, support killing of fellow blacks in the name of politics.
a governor will eat workers salaries and we will be clapping for him. chai
Re: Breaking News-hear What Jewish Leader Say About African by Cyojunior(m): 3:07am On Feb 18, 2016
irynterri:

Been dazlling wit such too here !!!

Haba a jewish man uttering father christmas. I tink d op should try next tyme

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Hilarious Photos Showing The Different Functions Of The Nigerian Police / Breaking News- Buhari Is Back To Nigeria / How Awolowo Destroyed Southern Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.