Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us. (688 Views)

Bitter Experience Of A Landlord Whose Tenants Refused To Pay 3 Yrs Rent Or Quit / Before You Rent That House!!! / Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Before you pay that Rent or Buy that House call us to conduct a Building Audit for faults and leaks Landlords and Agents will never tell you existed.

We are expert [size=14pt]Facility Managers[/size] and Member of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
We will go with you all the way to ensure you have no regret after payment.

Testimonial:
I moved into a detached duplex in Lekki and realised few days later that there were leakages everywhere. Some light fixtures were not working, the pumping machine needed repairs and a lot more faults. I told the landlord severally and he has paid deaf to it. What else can i do than to fix them. Afterall, I was the one living there.How I wish I knew Xtravantage Support Services before then. I would have saved that extra expenses.
Bola - Lekki.

Try us today.

Xtravantage Support Services
Xtravantage@gmail.com
30 Wemco Road,
Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us. by pattybf(f): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
how dare u make such a useless comment on my thread! have I robbed any of ur ancestors before?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Causes Boxing Bout In Petrol Station (photos) / Rent To Own Apartments / Looking For Commercial Property Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.