Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke (1826 Views)

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband, Alison-Madueke / BREAKING: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by centvin008(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sources inside the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have disclosed to a SaharaReporters correspondent that Mr. Alison Amaechina Madueke, the husband to the embattled former Minister for Petroleum Resources Diezani Alison-Madueke, was arrested today.
Mr. Madueke was arrested this morning by EFCC agents in Abuja for illegally laundering more than $600,000 through his personal accounts.

According to an EFCC source, “[Mr. Madueke] was arrested this morning [in Abuja] and released on administrative bail.” The EFCC also seized Mr. Madueke’s passport and placed him under caution.

This is the latest development in an ongoing global investigation into the financial activity of the former Minister of Petroleum Resources Diezani Maduke, who was arrested last year in London for financial crimes. Mrs. Madueke was at the helm of the petroleum industry in Nigeria during a time of unprecedented theft, according to analysts.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/17/breaking-efcc-arrests-diezani’s-husband-alison-madueke

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by DEXTROVERT: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
makawhy naaaa
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by PRYCE(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sahara Reporters!!!

Anyway, if true, Buhari's Attack dogs better have a good reason.

Or is it bait?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by ORACLE1975(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
What?
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by rottennaija(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
600,000 Dollars Stolen By One Person?

Yet, Some Idiotuus Are Still Asking Why A Dollar Is Exchanging For 400 Naira After PDP Misrule...

IPOB Youths See Una Father...Useless Charlatans

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by psquaret: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
HUSBAND AND WIFE CARRY THIEF OUR MONEY AND SOME PPL WILL COME HERE AND SAY THEM BE THEIR PPL I NOR MENTION NAME OH BUT I THINK THINK DOES GUYS KNOW THEM SELF. IN BUHARI I TRUST

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by PRYCE(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
grin

Recovered from the Wike hangover I see...

Girl/Boy you got serious arse whooping from the supreme Court!

I really loved your wailing thread though you aren't a member of TWCON. grin wink cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by ziccoit: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
$600,000, I don't even know what to say. These people have killed this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by ddippset(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Some IPOB militants had bragged about how buhari cant mess with Alison Maduekwe. Well let's see what croakings of doom they will have this time!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
PRYCE:

[s]Recovered from the Wike hangover I see...

Girl/Boy you got serious arse whooping from the supreme Court!

I really loved your wailing thread though you aren't a member of TWCON[/s]. grin wink cheesy grin

Face Your Dying Party Mr!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by ifyan(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmm. PMB no go wake trouble when him de sleep.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by PRYCE(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Face Your Dying Party Mr!
Gotcha!

It was 'dead' initially now it's "Dying"...

APC Zombies Very Unstable!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by LesbianBoy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just $600,000 mtscheew!
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by thundafire: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
money money money always money,the truth of dy matter is NIGERIA is richly blessed dts y dy steal and know dat dy mny will go round,i bet APC will do same so dat wen dy leave power at dy centre dy will like their name 2 be among dy looters
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by OKDnigeria: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Yet, Some Idiotuus Are Still Asking Why A Dollar Is Exchanging For 400 Naira After PDP Misrule...

so anybody who has $600,000 must have stolen it?
at least wait till he's found guilty naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by NobleAngell(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm efcc i hail o. So Since his wife is indisposed dats d next best thing. When the desirable is unavailable, the available becomes desirable.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by Runaway: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
And one person above me has forgotten how to think. How does GEJ regime after dollar raising? Wen price of oil was falling and ur President was mouthing.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

This your reasoning tire me.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by HtwoOw: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Trap and bait
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by Ecoterrorism(f): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

How much did Obj and El Rufai stole through. Nigeria Railways

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by joeprince23(m): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
This EFCC will never seize to amaze me! Any since they have thrown caution to the wind, WE and indeed the entire greater igbo nation will resist this lawless agency!! (I am saying so in my capacity as a member of OGBAKOR ikwerre youth and an associate member of OHANEZE youth council)
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by AndroBlaze: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
joeprince23:
This EFCC will never seize to amaze me! Any since they have thrown caution to the wind, WE and indeed the entire greater igbo nation will resist this lawless agency!! (I am saying so in my capacity as a member of OGBAKOR ikwerre youth and an associate member of OHANEZE youth council)

How scarrrry!!!!!

Someone please defend us all from Rambo and his bunch of overgrown cultists smiley
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by IGBOPRINCE: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
joeprince23:
I don't seem to understand your stand and where you belongs. grin re you telling me you re a member of OGBAKOR ikwerre and you re from obigbo(ndoki)? So obigbo is part of ogbakor ikwerre? And you also claimed to be an associate member of ohaneze youth council. I just want to know what an obigbo will be doing in a meeting meant for the ikwerres alone.

Cc hopeAthand and abagworo ,more details biko
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
ifyan:
Hmmmmm. PMB no go wake trouble when him de sleep.
Haha! Big trouble my bro.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by ifyan(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chiwude:
Haha! Big trouble my bro.
True yarn.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

See mirror calling others charlatan. Zombie number 1 of nairaland. You see nothing wrong with the economic policies of your Oga at the top. Even if he is dragging us to abyss you'll still sing his praise.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by HopeAtHand: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I don't seem to understand your stand and where you belongs. grin re you telling me you re a member of OGBAKOR ikwerre and you re from obigbo(ndoki)? So obigbo is part of ogbakor ikwerre? And you also claimed to be an associate member of ohaneze youth council. I just want to know what an obigbo will be doing in a meeting meant for the ikwerres alone.

Cc hopeAthand and abagworo ,more details biko

There is freedom of association. Its within his right to be a member of any cultural association he fancies. That is how best i can explain his decision.
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by IGBOPRINCE: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
HopeAtHand:

There is freedom of association. Its within his right to be a member of any cultural association he fancies. That is how best i can explain his decision.
is agbakor ikwerre opened to other tribes in rivers ? Like obigbo or etche? That s what I want to know sir
Re: EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke by HopeAtHand: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
is agbakor ikwerre opened to other tribes in rivers ? Like obigbo or etche? That s what I want to know sir

Im not exact on that info.. but almost all igboid uplanders are generally considered as Ikwerre in Rivers politics, right from when Bayelsa was a part of Rivers.

(1) (Reply)

Ties Between Idoma, Igbo Border Communities / Colonel Otunba Ajayi - Tortured Into Impotence / If This Did Not Christianize Nigeria,why Then Will This Islamize Nigeri(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.