Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? (1189 Views)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Ladies, Will You Rock This Eniola Badmus' Crazy Jean? (photos) / Ladies, Will You Rock Toolz's Nail Art? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by NaijaBeats(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Guys, which of the following types of ladies will you prefer to marry?
1. Virgin but has bad characters
2. She has good characters, she is not a virgin and
she is very dirty.
3. She is a virgin, educated, rude,
disrespectful but very neat.
4. She is a virgin with good characters but she is an illiterate with body odour.
5. She is not a virgin, she has good characters butshe has committed abortion five times for five different men.
6. She is educated, very neat, she is not a virgin
but she has hot temper and gets angry easily.
7. She is a mother of two children, she is a
divorcee but she is educated with good characters and she
is very neat.
http://hypesng.com/guys-which-of-the-following-types-of-ladies-will-youprefer-to-marry.html
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Kingsasian(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
No.7
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Last2comment(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
8. A virgin, very beautiful, intelligent, hard-working, prayerful and honest. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by ademixspear(f): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Last2comment:
8. A virgin, very beautiful, intelligent, hard-working, prayerful and honest. grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
guy u lyk gud tin ooo.... dnt b greedy nw wink
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Last2comment(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Slimbeth:
guy u lyk gud tin ooo.... dnt b greedy nw wink

Am not greedy, I know she is out there. There are millions of them in Nigeria just waiting to be discovered. I just want one, Dear God, I pray.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nightie(f): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lolzzz. Guyz, 2 nd 5 is nt so bad.
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by 2best(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'll go with nos 8
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by EHMIR(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
No6smiley

majpority of women are hot tempered,nd some even get angry at ease for no good reason,so u cant completely avoid such women,if u dont meet them at home,u will at work or public transport/bussad

if she happens to be ur wife,all u need to do is hug her frm behind nd kiss her neck,when she is up with her angercryundecided
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
this choice is hard to make ooo.... ....beta still make I kuku nor marry
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by 2boiz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

Am not greedy, I know she is out there. There are millions of them in Nigeria just waiting to be discovered. I just want one, Dear God, I pray.

Yeah bro, dey are out dia. Got mine in less dan 2 years back and she's got all ur listed characteristics. Goodluck bro
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by cruzita(f): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin person wey add that no8 ,God bless you ,na that one I choose for my brother
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

Exactly! Why can't we have it all?!
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

I like ur spirit, May God grant ur request
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Obaf16(f): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

Am one of them. Lol
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by Last2comment(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Obaf16:
Am one of them. Lol

Shhhhhh..... don't let anybody know grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by mytime24(f): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Beer palour gist undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of The Following Types Of Ladies Will You Prefer To Marry? by interK: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2016
5. at least you know she likes the D

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Obiwon Pictured With Juju Crooner Sunny Ade / Caption This Picture Of Nollywood Actor Bossman Okwy / Watch Nigerian Street Rapper Impresses Rick Ross - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.