Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,136 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries (2854 Views)

Why More People Die In Nigeria Than Other Countries – Pat Utomi / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Has anyone noticed that Nigerians are migrating in large numbers everyday? Nigerians are travelling out each day to look for greener pastures. It's so painful that this is what Nigeria has been reduced to. Only yesterday 2 boys and a girl subjected me to a question and answer exercise. They wanted to know about Canada and what part of Canada they should move to. And when I asked them why they wanted to migrate out of Nigeria, they said Nigeria has no future.

Does Nigeria really lack a future?
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by millhouse: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
When you have Presidiot buhari at the helm of affairs... What do u expect?

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Jostico: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
millhouse:
When you have Presidiot buhari at the helm of affairs... What do u expect?

where are you from?
where are you really from?

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Spanner4(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Seeking for greener pastures becoz d pastures here aren't greener

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by abacrested(f): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why won't they migrate when a dollar is 360naira, with 10000$ you can start building a house in Aba . if you can make $10000 every year for 5 yrs that's close 20 million naira come back here and become a big boy.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Abagworo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Most people eager to travel abroad at all cost are societal misfits who believe its rosy outside Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the easiest place in the world to get rich overnight and live freely afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Of course there is a future but things have to change fast.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Uchexxy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abagworo:
Most people eager to travel abroad at all cost are societal misfits who believe its rosy outside Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the easiest place in the world to get rich overnight and live freely afterwards.
u are very correct abagworo, but this lawlessness is what keeps this country backward. how can someone just get rich overnight and nobody bats an eyelid?

5 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by caprini1: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
The only thing better in any other country than in Nigeria ,is constant electricity.Nigeria is better off in every other aspects,and i know,because i have really travelled.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Psylas(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fuc.k Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by AbleGodAlways: 12:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Same reason why Nigerian are corrupt. Corruption is killing you guys because of this mentality of I can get rich overnight. Nigeria is a dead country, until you leave Nigeria, you will not know how bad it is. It's really a pity, suffering and smiling from parents to children and children children. God forbid

6 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by AbleGodAlways: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2016
caprini1:
The only thing better in any other country than in Nigeria ,is constant electricity.Nigeria is better off in every other aspects,and i know,because i have really travelled.

Where have you traveled to? You make me laugh, stop saying what you don't know. The whole system in Nigeria is bad - ,health, education, amenities, infrastructures, transportation, power and energy, agriculture and so on. Which one I go talk leave the other. Is it standard of living, poverty level, unemployment rate etc. My dear go and do your research . There's no comparison

4 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by interK: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2016
People are leaving as there are not enough jobs and there's too much competition for the low paying jobs that do come up.

The level of education is high, so why would you want to have a double masters and work as a bell boy. I don't blame anyone wanting to leave for a better life. In fact I encourage it. Get out while you can, make your fortune and pass it forward to the next man.

each one teach one. sharing is caring

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Dedetwo(m): 1:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Abagworo:

The emboldened statement in the above post makes the poster a categorized societal misfit.

9 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Abagworo:
^^

2 Likes

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by maslong(m): 4:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Abagworo:
get rich overnight
NO wonder you made gambling shop your second home. stop being lazy and use your head to do a better work; OK. good.
or ask your baba one chance to pay you your N5000 monthly stipend, after all you did a very nice work for him.cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Histrings08(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2016
That's been d advice alot of people are giving me lately
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Validated: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
AbleGodAlways:

Where have you traveled to? You make me laugh, stop saying what you don't know. The whole system in Nigeria is bad - ,health, education, amenities, infrastructures, transportation, power and energy, agriculture and so on. Which one I go talk leave the other. Is it standard of living, poverty level, unemployment rate etc. My dear go and do your research . There's no comparison
Do not mind some people. Because you build one block house you think you have arrived. Go out and see your mates living in $m houses with all amenities life has to offer. Can you stop your car on the roadside by 7 pm without being robbed or kidnapped?
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by godoluwa(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2016
mulattoclaro:
Has anyone noticed that Nigerians are migrating in large numbers everyday? Nigerians are travelling out each day to look for greener pastures. It's so painful that this is what Nigeria has been reduced to. Only yesterday 2 boys and a girl subjected me to a question and answer exercise. They wanted to know about Canada and what part of Canada they should move to. And when I asked them why they wanted to migrate out of Nigeria, they said Nigeria has no future.

sir, me sef don tell my staff to look for job elsewhere coz i go soon travel out of dis hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2016
godoluwa:
sir, me sef don tell my staff to look for job elsewhere coz i go soon travel out of dis hell
it's really shameful that Nigeria has been reduced to this stage. What a pity.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2016
They are leaving because the government is not serious. They don't care about their citizen because all they are after is gather wealth at the expense of the poor. on the other hand, these countries they are running to is totally different from Nigeria apart from the basic social amenities.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by pacino26(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2016
My brother for the second time in life am I having the thoughts of leaving the shores of this country. I got friends working whim an smarter than in Europe and Canada. All I do is make money for some MD that takes me a little above his........

The country is tough, education level is high. It is worst for those of us who are skilled and educated. People and family demand a lot and then your choice of job and salary scheme becomes an issue. Starting-up isn't easy too so I think it's fair to leave.

#leavenaija4dem

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Adminisher: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2016
mulattoclaro:

I monitored it during Jonathans regime. It was terrible. Many Nigerians are amongst the people drowning on boats to Europe. They are still crossing the Sahara desert as we speak paying money to the most terrible criminals in the world. Very soon all those praising corrupt politicians would be the ones assaulting them in public, tribe or no tribe. It will happen. Corrupt people too dont have a bright future including their kids. There is something that balances all equations eventually.

1 Like

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by charles316: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2016
mulattoclaro:

Hi,

You've been in Canada for sometime now. Do you think its worth coming to Canada to school and work?
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by blueAgent(m): 1:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Abagworo:

really?
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
charles316:

Hi,

You've been in Canada for sometime now. Do you think its worth coming to Canada to school and work?
sure. Canada is a wonderful country. Though if you want to get a job easily please go to Alberta, ewfoundland and Labrador or Saskatchewan. Due to their low population there you can easily get a job unlike Ontario that's over populated.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Anticabal: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2016
The country is in pieces, the zombies handed the country over to a Certificateless dulllard who then decided to destroy. The dulllard himself pays zahra's school fees in pound why should anyone think in terms of the useless naira?
I've gotten my own visa since last year, and i'm leaving too. Enjoy your country where zombies rule.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Anticabal:
The country is in pieces, the zombies handed the country over to a Certificateless dulllard who then decided to destroy. The dulllard himself pays zahra's school fees in pound why should anyone think in terms of the useless naira?
I've gotten my own visa since last year, and i'm leaving too. Enjoy your country where zombies rule.
I don't even reside in Nigeria for your info. I only come to Nigeria when I'm on breaks.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Anticabal: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I don't even reside in Nigeria for your info. I only come to Nigeria when I'm on breaks.

Who we go ask?
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Anticabal:

Who we go ask?
ask whoever it is you want to.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by Anticabal: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2016
Nigeria is an economic disaster waiting to happen. How i wish, zombies can be banned from travelling out, so that they can enjoy this chanji!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Nigeria Tweeted This And Got Bashed (snapshots) / ademusiwa in / See Where Nigerias Economy Was Before Buhari And His Policies (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.