Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us (4691 Views)

Biafra Name Didn't Originate From Nigeria Or Igboland / See New Evidence Proving That Igbos And Her Neighbors Originate From One Source / PROOF: Gov Ayodele Fayose Is Using Fake HND Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Raymonbell(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Okay guys
I saw this on facebook and I brought it down here for your consumption.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by praxisnetworks: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
He's using an ssce certificate so go and die

PMB should show us his ssce failed certificate

2 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by TippyTop(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
@op
Talking of HND, have you people found Buhari's WAEC, he controls the Army now, not so?

Aregbesola passed himself off as a bona-fide member of the institute of Engineers but could only present wasc as his highest educational qualification to INEC.
APC supporters shouldn't talk about certificates, your leaders don't have them.

4 Likes

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by EazyMoh(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2016
ADONBLIVIT

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 18, 2016
APC... Do you guys want us to talk about results??

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Aremu01(m): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Watching
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Flexherbal(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2016
How I wish they were performing even without certificate, we would not have complain.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Histrings08(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2016
I smell politricks here
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by godoluwa(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
Raymonbell:
Okay guys
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by praxisnetworks: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2016
chilet4cici:
APC... Do you guys want us to talk about results??
No they don't. Am sure.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2016
Dullard governor
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by ckmayoca: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Abi una don go delete ham bro jagaban.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Segadem(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2016
praxisnetworks:

hmmmm, an unknown rogue defending a famous and notorious rogue.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by comos: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Buhari should show Nigerian his own certificate.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by smsshola(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Perilous Time Governor...
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Caseless: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2016
cool
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Caseless: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
comos:
Buhari should show Nigerian his own certificate.
he won't show you , go get it or take him to court like that hack did during the election- we know how the case ended. Trust me, a fayose will go down for his offense faster than a BUHARI.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by engineerboat(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Raymonbell:
Okay guys

To bottress your accussation why not paste the HND certificate used by Fayose now, then your accusation can be accepted as true, but if your cannot come up with The currrent certificate used by Fayose then You are a liar.

1 Like

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Caseless: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2016
praxisnetworks:

he forged a certificate and you know the punishment for forgery . He uses it or not, forgery is punishable under the law.
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by engineerboat(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Raymonbell:
Okay guys

take your time and go through this Judgment report, you will understand that your accusation has once been resolved and therefore remain baseless.

http://www.yusufali.net/reports/ad_v_fayose.pdf

http://thenationonlineng.net/ekiti-supreme-court-affirms-fayose-as-governor/
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by engineerboat(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
he forged a certificate and you know the punishment for forgery . He uses it or not, forgery is punishable under the law.

this is for your understanding, take time to go through it you will understand that that assumptions are CASELESS indeed.

http://www.yusufali.net/reports/ad_v_fayose.pdf
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by engineerboat(m): 10:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:

Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by akinyeleaa: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2016
This is no issue, Ayodele Fayose is not the same as Ayodele Oluwayose
@Tippytop, the issue of Aregbe claiming to be an engineer and presenting only a ssce cert holds no water, the law says he must have at least an ssce and he presented that, whether he is an engineer or a lawyer isn't concerned. Even a Ph.D holder might decide to present a school cert, so far it is allowed.
Not saying he is an Engineer tho
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by Frankiss44(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerians just like wasting their time on foolish things...
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by lalasticlala(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Raymonbell:
Okay guys

Op link to source pls
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by KingTom(m): 11:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Raymonbell:
Okay guys
shocked this is serious. Nice Lumia
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan: Fayose HND Certificate Didn't Originate From Us by praxisnetworks: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Caseless:
When?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Igboman Richer Than Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (in Forbes List) / Opinion: Kogi State Is Not Supposed To Be Part Of The North / Seun, This Is How To Fight Tribalism On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.