Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial (21612 Views)

Breaking News:- Prof Babalola Borishade, Ex Minister, Dies In London / BREAKING Former Minister, Prof Babalola Borishade Dies / Go And Face EFCC Eye Ball To Eye Ball, Kokori Tells Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by ElFenomeno1: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
When is the father of corruption himself OBJ going to face trial?
Corrupt vagabonds
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
lonelydora:
I believe EFCC is not serious. All these people facing trials when are they going to jail them? We need to see result to these trials and not media hype.
Does EFCC control the judiciary?

1 Like

Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Liljeez(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2016
thefakestan:
Why caption it OBJ's inlaw?

ThefakeStan
Isnt dat wat it is
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by phemmie06(m): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2016
EFCC needs some common sense through spanking in order to understand how to fast track trials. How can a case be in court since 2009. If you don't understand why you are in the office, please commot
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Justinah4real(f): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2016
5starmilitant:

Oga nothing, I say nothing will happen to the apc navigator(obj). Obj brought the efcc, and he knows they can't arrest him.

Abeg leave trash for lawma, no be today Yansh dey back.......
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by makabulchi(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
Nobody is above the law!
"To" face,lol
Convict ds modalurva 1st den we'll know u mean bizness.
NB:Obj is above d law in Nigeria
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Justinah4real(f): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2016
5starmilitant:

Oga nothing, I say nothing will happen to the apc navigator(obj). Obj brought the efcc, and he knows they can't arrest him.

Abeg leave trash for lawma, no be today Yansh dey back.......
Another Apc distraction. Nigerians deceiving themselves until 1000naira is 1dollar.

1 Like

Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by akhagbeni33: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Tinubu and obasanjo nor dey face trial self
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Reference(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2016
lonelydora:
I believe EFCC is not serious. All these people facing trials when are they going to jail them? We need to see result to these trials and not media hype.

Be informed. The EFCC prosecutes, the Judiciary weighs and if found wanting sentences and the Nigeria Prisons Service incarcerates. There is a long journey at hand between the crime and jail time, even lasting several years in some cases.

1 Like

Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by ozoemenaca: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2016
I mentioned previously that if Buhari is to fight corruption he should start from the first republic including himself. Nothing is new about what happened during the last administration. Previous administrations did same, its just that EFCC would not want to dig them out because of the personalities involved.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by LeSaint(m): 10:11am On Feb 18, 2016
thefakestan:

ThefakeStan

Exactly! Are they trying to hide the names of treasury looters?

Caption it "Babalola Borishade, et al, Safe Tower Project (accused) Fraudsters Back in the Dock (thank God!)"

They did a lot of damage to the system. God punish them 100 times, especially that Austrian rogue.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by nickxtra(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Ruling on a suit that started over 9 years
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by jacy67(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Sadly enough, he will only be invited for a chat. Probably spend few hours in efcc cell and then go home.

That is efcc modus operandi.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by thefakestan: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2016
Liljeez:
Isnt dat wat it is
Don't you have a name?
Why must they associate the person with someone else to draw attention!
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Omoluabi16(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Nienie:
Good.. Very good
Why is this good news to you?
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by door2(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2016
No in-law is above the law.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Nienie(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Why is this good news to you?
They are getting close to the main source.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by Omoluabi16(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Nienie:

They are getting close to the main source.
LoL.what main source.what do you even know about politics?
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by petermichaels(m): 11:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Aha!!¡ the crouching leopard is gradually approaching. dem Neva see anything.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by jmand(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2016
This is what we always call CHANGE!!! Nobody is above the Law indeed
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by undigeh: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
thefakestan:

ThefakeStan

The writer is like every Nigerian who are eager to see OBJ probe. Putting his name here he is reminding everyone that OBJ must not be left out.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by ODUBEZE: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
globatop:
I hope the wailers will not term this one witch hunting
Initially it seems so but right now I must confess, the equation is gradually balancing.
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by ODUBEZE: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
lonelydora:
They are big men! don't worry when they get a church rat...
Lord have mercy
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by zurine(f): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
interested
Re: Babalola Borishade To Face EFCC Trial by rafcrown(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
If buhari will really fight corruption n collect looted fund, Baba iyabo must be question.
Abj rail Project............. let start frm there.........
"BABA IYABO MUST BE QUESTION??/AND YOU WILL BE THE ANSWER

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow / T.b. Joshua: There Was A Man I Knew By Femi Fani-kayode / Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.