Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife (35351 Views)

Peacemaker Stabbed To Death By Friend In Agege Lagos During Fight Over Money / Young Man Shot Dead By Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm. Graphic Photo / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Marlboro1: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2016

A 40-year-old man, Lukman Jimoh, aka Oyeolorun, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly killing his bosom friend, Remi Oloyede, aka Ora.

Jimoh reportedly cut off Oloyede’s ears and stabbed him in the neck and eyes during a fight on Monday on Adedoja Street, Mushin.

Residents were said to have stayed away from the duo because they both wielded bottles.

Oloyede died on the spot after losing much blood, while his corpse was deposited in a morgue in the state.

Jimoh, who after the incident was taken to a clinic for medical attention due to the injuries he also sustained, was later arrested by policemen from the Alakara division.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the men fought over the claim by the deceased that his friend betrayed him by sleeping with his wife.

A resident, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the two men had been friends for a long time.

She said, “Oyeolorun (Jimoh) and Ora (Oloyede) have been friends for a long time now. They were both living on this street before Oyeolorun relocated to Sango, Ogun State, where he is staying with his family.

“But about three years ago, Oyeolorun allegedly had sexual relation with Ora’s wife and he was very angry about it. From that time, he started looking for a way to get back at him for betraying him.

“To get even, he slept with Oyeolorun’s first wife, but Oyeolorun had already divorced the woman. Ora was still angry and seeking opportunity for a revenge.”

Another resident, Bunmi Osunde, said the two friends started having clashes over minor issues.

He said the last straw that broke the camel’s back was an issue over a handset.

Osunde explained that a resident had bought a handset from Oloyede for N1, 500 and when the buyer tried to operate it, it was faulty.

After the 38-year-old reportedly refused to refund the money, the buyer was said to have approached Jimoh to intervene.

He said, “Jimoh asked him to refund a part of the money if he could not return the whole sum, but he refused. He said even if anybody would talk to him, it could not be a man that slept with his wife.”

It was learnt that during an argument that ensued, the deceased broke a bottle, picked a splinter and extended another to the suspect, challenging him to a duel.

Jimoh, who reportedly hesitated, was said to have been compelled to strike back after the deceased attacked him.

A community member, Adewale Baloye, said people did not intervene because the duo were notorious for such fights.

He said, “It was around 2pm that I got a call that the men were fighting. When I got there, I saw a mammoth crowd on the street. I saw Ora (Oloyede) on the ground, in a pool of blood. His ears had been cut off and his eyes were gone.

“I quickly called a community leader and I was informed that the police were on their way. People took Ora in a tricycle to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, but the doctors turned them back at the gate, saying it was too late. They just brought back his corpse to the area and from there he was taken to a mortuary.

“The police then went to our local clinic, where Oyeolorun (Jimoh) was receiving treatment and arrested him.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident, adding that investigations were ongoing.

She said, “The scene of the incident has been visited and the suspect arrested. The corpse was deposited at the Mainland Hospital morgue, Yaba. Investigations are ongoing.”

http://www.punchng.com/man-killed-by-friend-who-slept-with-his-wife/

Pix: Lukman Jimoh, aka Oyeolorun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Gabson0816(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2016
[i][/i]Endtime News....

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I pity the Man sha.... cry
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by trendphemmy(m): 6:28am On Feb 18, 2016
sanity has left d nation

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2016
back to back sleeping. Kirikiri ti take over.

Bt I shake my head for their wives shaa. Sleeping with their husband's friend. Some women get mind ooo abi na there's love in sharing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by M4gunners: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2016
Handwork of Eve.Men are stup.d at times. Now one of the guy is dead, the other one is likely to spend years in jail, while the girl will be free to chop her kpomor.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by satelliteDISH(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Berrylite: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Death is now so cheap kiss
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by yemajiteru(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Rubbish....
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by slimpoppa(m): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Mumu
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
End time wife
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by siegfried99(m): 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Chai

End time sleeper
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by loomer: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2016
All these so called witnesses how them take know all these stories?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by seenter84: 9:01am On Feb 18, 2016
C Wetin puci day cause. God help uss
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by kennyman2000(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by KingsleyBuubba(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Where is dignity nd virtue in people. Ur nt even safe after marriage

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Refund the money and live but common sense is not common

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by condralbede(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
They have just giving the lady a free license to screw every dick she so desire,why will I fight over a ladyThe late ora shld Hv just divorce the bi*ch long gone.

3 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Kayendy(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2016
From d story, I tink it's self defence.. but y fight for a girl wen deir population is thrice our own. Just dump her and get a new one
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by lightheart(m): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2016

He said, “It was around 2pm that I got a call that the men were fighting. When I got there, I saw a mammoth crowd on the street. I saw Ora (Oloyede) on the ground, in a pool of blood. His ears had been cut off and his eyes were gone.

Ears cut off
Eyes gone

hmmm...this one don pass fight
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2016
So all those people stood by and watched them hack themselves until one person died without intervening? embarassed
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Pavore9: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Promiscuity makes no sense!
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by viktor01(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2016
There must be a special place in hell for any man that dies because of a woman
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Godmother(f): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2016
normrebel:
Yoruba and adultery are like Apc and lies.

Lolz. You are looking for trouble grin Yoruba pple will still come for you.

@ Topic
Such a senseless fight, now one man is dead and another will go to prison.
Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Ginaz(f): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2016
R.I.P to all the men fighting and dying cos of V.....

1 Like

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Women are Dangerous grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
R.I.P to all the men fighting and dying cos of V.....
*lights a candle for them* grin

Died in service

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Remands Mompha In Prison Custody Over N33 Billion Fraud / Bandits In Kaduna Kill Catholic Lector, Six Others (Disturbing Photos) / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.