Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is This The End Of P Square? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The End Of P Square? (858 Views)

Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The End Of P Square? by kay29000(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2016
In the past few days, we have read the rants from Peter Okoye on Twitter about wanting nothing more to do with his elder brother, Jude Okoye, and wanting to fire him as P Square's manager. Jude went on Twitter and said Peter needs prayers, Peter fired back that Jude needs God, and that it ain't by force to be P Square's manager. Paul, the other half of P Square came on Twitter and said it wasn't good bringing family issues online, and said he was standing behind Jude.

Now, Peter sent out a Tweet yesterday which suggests he might just be going solo. Read it below. What do you think? Is this the end of P Square? They have been a great duo for the last ten years, but if they are nolonger happy together, maybe it would be a good idea to go their separate ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by HungerBAD: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
This people should go sort their private matters privately.

We don't care.

Its either they did not attend each others wedding, fighting May D, fighting over their Moms funeral, fighting their former Landlord in Omole, fighting the press for announcing they married women older than them, and now they are fighting each other.

Educationally, these guys are 30 Years behind.

Charity Wise, they have not in anyway helped the down trodden.

Very selfish people.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
this family wahala sef
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by SMARTKOSSY: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2016
Yes..... All diz made me realise that End is like death... It is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by SMARTKOSSY: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2016
End is like death.... It is inevitable
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by kay29000(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
Yes..... All diz made me realise that End is like death... It is inevitable

Yup! It is truly inevitable.
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by kay29000(m): 8:10am On Feb 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
This people should go sort their private matters privately.

We don't care.

Its either they did not attend each others wedding, fighting May D, fighting over their Moms funeral, fighting their former Landlord in Omole, fighting the press for announcing they married women older than them, and now they are fighting each other.

Educationally, these guys are 30 Years behind.

Charity Wise, they have not in anyway helped the down trodden.

Very selfish people.

Cut them some slack...they are only human.
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by rotexteymie(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2016
Psquare cry cry
#in Yoruba women's voice EMO JAA oooo
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by kay29000(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Psquare cry cry
#in Yoruba women's voice EMO JAA oooo

LMAO!!! Funny you.
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2016
I'm very sure this rift when settled no one will know. Let them continue with their publicity stunt
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by rotexteymie(f): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2016
kay29000:

LMAO!!! Funny you.
cheesy
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by LaurelP(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Well they are already doing things separately. Peter has gone into football management and dance while Paul signed a new singer under his own personal label.

That was when I knew all was not well.
If they wanna go solo, its no big deal. They shud however do it in a mature way. Not all this useless Twitter noise.

And by d way, why did all these start immediately they got married?

2 Likes

Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by Kjking(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2016
this thing don pass be careful oo... where is baba Dangote?? na you dey sabi solve celebrity beef...
Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by kay29000(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
LaurelP:
Well they are already doing things separately. Peter has gone into football management and dance while Paul signed a new singer under his own personal label.

That was when I knew all was not well.
If they wanna go solo, its no big deal. They shud however do it in a mature way. Not all this useless Twitter noise.

And by d way, why did all these start immediately they got married?

Yea, true. But when your elder brother keeps using seniority and emotional blackmail to hold you down, you start to think outside the box on ways to cut yourself away from him. Granted this is an immature means, but at least it would get the job done...it will get Peter what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Grown up men for that matter acting like childish teenage girls. Their wives need to buy them some periods pads. Da fuq is wrong with these brothers? Some stuff are better done behind close door.

Result of lacking a motherly figure in ones life. I feel sorry for them....my prayers are with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Of P Square? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2016
P.S I would luv to see all the back to back tweets btw. grin who nor like drama. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jumoke Orisaguna Shares New Tweet : They Said Am Now Rich And I Will Divorce... / Jjc And Funke Akindele,all You Need To Know / Evang. Mike Bamiloye @ 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.