Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,986 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (44847 Views)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Paul and peter okoye's Birthday Message To Their Brother, Jude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
He said My dear fans, P-Square is back. Ours is a journey that started from our mother’s womb. It was a journey that started from Primary School, continued to St. Murumba College, to when we were in University in Abuja. It was a journey in which we shared childhood memories and grown-up dreams. We are back because brothers do not let each other wander in the dark alone. We are back because we have tried the lonely road and it was not the same.

I want to take responsibility for what has happened and sincerely apologise to you our fans. For supporting us throughout this journey we owed you so much more than what you have had to endure and I apologise for that. We are embarking now on a new journey with exciting new management (Jude Okoye), new music and new ideas.

We cannot thank you enough for all your prayers and support throughout this difficult period. Maya Angelou once said that brotherhood is a condition that people have to work at. We will continue to work on that and you can be prepared to be blown away by this new phase of P-Square.

God bless you all and be assured that you have not seen anything yet!
Peter Okoye

Source: http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/p-square-is-back-he-said-ours-journey.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BISBZIeDGAN/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by ajokeade920: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
They are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by quinnboy: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
una being together or apart does not put food on my table hence I care less. only obsessed fans would find this news interesting.

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=14pt]Who stepped on their brains before?? undecided

Na now them know ahbi[/size]

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by new247: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good to know
Finally after all the rumors

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by GMan650(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who dem epp? They overplayed the celeb stunt....... If them like make them fight again tomorrow, we no send them again

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
GMan650:
Who dem epp? They overplayed the celeb stunt....... If them like make them fight again tomorrow, we no send them again
Lol
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by purplejuli: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
better they did!
Read more details about their come back

- www.042express.com/2016/07/p-square-back-finally-peter-okoye-apologises-to-fans.html
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
He eyes don clear... In harsh economy, persin no go tell them , to come back... Their bank accounts will be the ones reminding them to reunite and be back.as psquare..
I hope they are back for real and for good. undecided

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Lilprincey(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
It doesn't make sense anymore. I thought he said Jude okoye should nad be their manager again. This p-square saga pass me ah swear, lets wait for the elders to arrive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by OboOlora(f): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Irrelevant Duo.

BTW, only the relevant musicians in Nigeria made it to Barclay centre over the weekend

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Proffdada: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na so,after publicity stunt undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Greenbuoy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Peter and paul dem be one no be two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Ladycloud(f): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
When I said earlier it was a publicity stunt.. I wasn't wrong... Good for them

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
I know this sounds silly but sometimes when I'm alone, I bite pieces of papers and pretend I'm a stapler. sad

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by allthingsfitnz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
who una epp?!
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by ProdigyTola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
They are confused. More news about break up/make up than new music from them

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by sucess001(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Amelian:
He eyes don clear... In harsh economy, persin no go tell them , to come back... Their bank accounts will be the ones reminding them to reunite and be back.as psquare..
I hope they are back for real and for good. undecided

lol...u harsh ooo...but na true talk...

buharinomics no dey talk too much story...dem no go tell u before u smart up...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by html14java(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
These pita n pol sef
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Lexxyburg(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by princeonx: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
They no dey tell man!! Una for no come back
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by BaddieKay(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yeye dey smell
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by elisinho(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
How does this become news angry
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by shamecurls(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good one.......!
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Molly1991(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
your vitamins business man
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by allansie(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who dem dey decive b4,na because say dem dey belle full na why dem dey quarel ...I no dey chop 4rm dia millions na....Publicity stunt...radarada in Jenifa's voice...pls today is my grandmother's bday,she's jus 121 yrs...I pray may she not die untimely n live for more yrs....

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by elisinho(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
In other news pastor kumyi in adamawa[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by shiftmarket(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Welcome back from where ever you went to.

Self Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat (Bungalow)
Located in the high brow area of Lekki phase 1.
Come with pre installed Air Conditioners, Fridge, freezer, cooker.
2.5M per annum.
Send mail to shiftbuttonmarket@gmail.com
Call: 08129643080

for more visit: shiftbuttonrealestate.

https://www.nairaland.com/3232991/furnished-3-bedroom-apartment-rent
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by Viccur(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ok. Should i start jogging?
Re: Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG by kirchofff(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abeg wetin concern me, me wey I dey hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / Juliet Ibrahim: It Was In A Strip Club My Ex-Husband Saw Me First / Roseline Meurer Stuns At AMAA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.