Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (43162 Views)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / If I'm Lucky To Make It, Or Otherwise, Do Let The Vc Of Futa, See This. / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Last2comment(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
grin

Am sure your mother is dead or left you at an early age that's why you find it easy and can talk of other people's mothers the way you do. God bless you and forgive you.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dacovajnr: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Same to you too grin
grin cheesy
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Burger01(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
The staff better resign en-mass and follow him. Boyz are looking for jobs abeg angry
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by winnerjoy: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
please extend sack fever to other universities especially FUTA
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by rolams(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
In my view, these people were not sacked because they are corrupt, rather, they were sacked for political reason. I. E, let our people occupy the offices.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by yungkelz(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
obajoey:
They love him.
they hate him
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by emmasege: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE
He was not sacked. His 5-year tenure ended and he had to leave. VCs don't stay in office beyond five years. I don't know what's wrong with our media these days. They no longer do investigative journalism. It's more convenient for them to use 'sack' since that's why PMB is good at.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dacovajnr: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Am sure your mother is dead or left you at an early age that's why you find it easy and can talk of other people's mothers the way you do. God bless you and forgive you.
Ooops! Now you found it very painful coz your Mom is being used as toothpick? But you didn't remember talking of another person's Mom in your previous posts? My Mom is Hale n Healthy m very sure same can't be said of your Mom thus You are Missing the motherly Love n Care grin
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Octaves(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE
the woman didn't say she was sacked because she is igbo. Stop peddling yorobanized lies
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by poseidon12: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
So what's the reason for the sackings since some of them seem to be doing a good job?
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:
Not like the useless tribalistic Onyeka that was shouting "" i was sacked because i am Igbo"" I am sure the people she is working with will even be happy she is going. Sebi this is someone going and his workers are shedding tears on his behalf which shows that she has a great personal relationship with the people he is working with.

Plz can you show me where the woman said the bolded plz...am waiting...

cc. Oladimejy:
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by seq70: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
In Federal University Oye-Ekiti, most people were rejoicing..........
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dexcira(f): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
wolelove:
be like say her name na ONU EWU (mouth of a goat) grin
lmao grin. Ka Onyeka nwetakwagi
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Trustme2(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
I can tell you that this love is real. Am writing as a staff of the university the accolades to this man is unequalled. This is no mean saying that the man have performed creditably well. Over 10 send forth was organised for him. It's an honour well deserved. A humble man, an amiable man, his office door is always opened for both staff and students to see him without appointment. He attends marriage ceremonies, naming , burial of any staff irrespective of your level to the least junior staff. He eats whatever you give to him at such events without questioning. If staff are going to visit bereaved staff he doesn't use his official car but drives in the same school bus like other staff. He sits in the front seat of his official vehicle with his driver even though he has a police orderly, he doesn't use it. The police man rather seat at the school gate. So much more that I can't explain here. This man is an extra ordinary man. He is not a regular man you meet anywhere. For me I have never seen this kind of man before. I had a direct interaction with him as a boss I worked directly with and there's no regret at all. We wish we can keep him but alas his tenure is over. For all the people you have blessed sir, God bless you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by niyi123: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
The man should be re- install back ASAP. Hence, it will backfire negatively because for staff to have shown sympathy like this, it shows that the man has integrity.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Glomoni: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
wolelove:
sense not sence...God help u grin
Wow, not "Waoh" abi u no see that one undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by moabdul: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
sugarbelly4:
Some members of staff of the Federal University Lokoja, Kogi state, were pictured weeping as their pioneer Vice Chancellor, Professor Abdulmumini Hassan Rafindadi, leaves office following his sack by the Federal government last week. He was among the 13 Vice Chancellors of Federal Universities that were sacked by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-staff-shed-tears-as-sacked-vc-of.html

When you are Good u don't need to prove it. Rafindadi my prof shine on.......
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by inme: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:

You Yoruba people are terrible. The woman was simply narrating her experience while she was the DG and not the reason she was sacked.

Hausa people are even more useful to Nigeria than the Yorubas
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Asylumtemple(f): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
It is very painful.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by IamThrive(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Purging Master...lol
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Gamesmart: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerians: Always loving criminal looters.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by saintandsinnerz: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
modath:

What I'm amazed about in all of Onyeka's rant is that she doesn't have one single "achievement" to highlight, just whipping up ethnic sentiments for nothing!!! lipsrsealed

Please can you tell me where she whipped up enthinc sentiment? I have read all the woman said and I think you people are being unfair to her. She never said she was sacked because she was Igbo. If you can show me where she said this I will be happy
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by klax(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
With what I'm seen here it shows the man must be a very good VC I do t see this as corruption cry at all. And for those click g these people showing emotion thieves must be out if their mind. Fed givt did not single him out for sack but all fed uni VC so it's ni deli erase on him and his staffs love him. Nobody can tell me all these sack here sacked their guys are bad or ineffective, No but the truth is many of them are good and never expect to be paid back this way by that same party they supported crying CHANGE now CHANGE has turned CHANCE and that is it.

My utmost sho k about buhari administration from his first time as millitary president and now is people always lost their jobs in hundreds of thousands and economy always melt down and bad luck everywhere pls why

Within 8 months in power statistics over 100, 000 both private, commercia and govt workers has list their jobs pls a good reasonable NL (pls I'm not talking to APC boloks I'm calling on human beings on NL not goats) is this record good in less than 9 months in power

Very disappointed. Removing old ones and replaced by another old ones pls is that job creation this liar party promised Nigeria this is satanic.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by SolexxBarry(m): 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
This shows his goodness,may Gods mercy be with him
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Oladimejy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
wolelove:
sense not sence...God help u grin
Amen ooo!!!
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by daveP(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
ignoramuses fill this thread. power of the media is everest-like. smh.
my vc, we the students of ful love you cos we know what you did to effect positivity, humility and a sense of belonging. ad astra my prof.

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by 247notire(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Low comprehension skills is ml your major problem, you and other animals who were berating Onyeka Onwenu. Bigots! She talked abt all the things she passed thru in the hands of ur fellow bigots during her tym. She never anywhr said she was sacked because she was igbo. Before u mention me, quote where she made that assertion pls. Dumbo...
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by 247notire(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Low comprehension skills is your major problem, you and other animals who were berating Onyeka Onwenu. Bigots! She talked abt all the things she passed thru in the hands of ur fellow bigots during her tym. She never anywhr said she was sacked because she was igbo. Before u mention me, quote where she made that assertion pls. Dumbo...
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Oladimejy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Octaves:
the woman didn't say she was sacked because she is igbo. Stop peddling yorobanized lies
It is not Yoruba, it is yoruba
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by modath(f): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Please can you tell me where she whipped up enthinc sentiment? I have read all the woman said and I think you people are being unfair to her. She never said she was sacked because she was Igbo. If you can show me where she said this I will be happy

There is something called inference & reading between the lines, she didn't have to pen that OP Ed... she isn't the only sacked head nah!!

I was targeted and abused for being an Igbo woman who came to give jobs to and elevate my people while sidelining them.

Go back to the main thread about her & read in it's entirety but I doubt you will see any wrong as you've tagged the criticsm as "you people" & claiming we are unfair to her..
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by tambivi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
mrlaw93:
They re crying cos the one that share yams with them is leaving office. No more "egunje". Yeye people. Kworupt VC
Atleast they are not happy he is going
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Oladimejy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
inme:

You Yoruba people are terrible. The woman was simply narrating her experience while she was the DG and not the reason she was sacked.

Hausa people are even more useful to Nigeria than the Yorubas
Story for the Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies / I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Children Chained In An Islamic School In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.