Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack (43156 Views)

ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate / If I'm Lucky To Make It, Or Otherwise, Do Let The Vc Of Futa, See This. / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by BruzMoney(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
eyyah
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by mrlaw93(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
TimothyNkenu:

Really?
Think sometimes - it's good for the brain.
Have u done that urslf?
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dotcomnamename: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
So is Rafinadu igbo too?

Onyeka Onwenu:

"Buhari sacked me because I'm Igbo....."

Laughs........And PMB employed Ben Akabueze because he is Fulani/Hausa?

Well done my able President. PMB rock on. Sack anybody who deserve to be sacked, be it Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, e.t.c kiss

3 Likes

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by systemz(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2016
He must have been a good V/C. The staff love him.
Pele.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by PMONEY6: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Money no get respect. See as this grown-up man dey cry like who lose election. But all Na wash.
No smoke without fire!!! That man just dey cry for his already depleted pocket. . Na the matter be dat.

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Adaezeagu(f): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Oladimejy:
Please who can remaind me of the woman that said she was sacked becos she is from igbo this vc where sacked because they are hausa abi mtcheeew...PMB PURGE ANY WHERE PURGEABLE
Igbo Mata dey give you more strength to bleep ya..
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by petkoffDrake(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Buhari is confused obviously.. . How can that improve our economy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by donbenz(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
End time sack grin
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by ozoemenaca: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2016
You cannot help it shedding tears when an Hausa boss is leaving, they are wonderful people, so accommodating, considerate, and loving. It shows how nice the man has been to them. Suppose he is a wicked man, of cause you would see people drumming and dancing for his exit. Is a lesson for wicked CEOs who thinks that they would be there forever and as such exhibits all kinds of wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by maxiuc(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Sacked by Adamu Adamu ok ooo buhari the bitter old dog keep on doing what you best

See dollar on the raise
God will surely judge youu for decieving nigerians

1 Like

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by rhamses: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Prof. Raf Dad, My former Dean and CMD. A Seasoned Pathologist. Stay bless Sir.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by danidee10(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:

If you have never insulted PMB or OBJ in your life then i would let u here but if u are also guilty of insulting any of this people or some other old enough to be your father or mother on social media then u are a hypocrite and u deserve a thunderous slap.

GUILTY!!! Please may I deliver the slap smiley
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Adaezeagu(f): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:
Not like the useless tribalistic Onyeka that was shouting "" i was sacked because i am Igbo"" I am sure the people she is working with will even be happy she is going. Sebi this is someone going and his workers are shedding tears on his behalf which shows that she has a great personal relationship with the people he is working with.
y all this insult? Are you more useful than her? Wetin be your surname sef? Useful tissue
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dacovajnr: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Why insult someone as old as your mum.... it's sad
you are so daft..you this cretin fellow have you seen his/her Mom before or knw her age for you to have jumped into conclusion that she's as old as his/her Mom.didinrin undecided
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2016
sugarbelly4:
Some members of staff of the Federal University Lokoja, Kogi state, were pictured weeping as their pioneer Vice Chancellor, Professor Abdulmumini Hassan Rafindadi, leaves office following his sack by the Federal government last week. He was among the 13 Vice Chancellors of Federal Universities that were sacked by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-staff-shed-tears-as-sacked-vc-of.html

I see him coming back
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by sandman007: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2016
[/color]
Last2comment:

[/color]Why insult someone as old as your mum.... it's sad

i believe his mum will not make a very dumb statement
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by franklingud(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
That one laughing in the 2nd pic is who? Gateman abi security ni? But why dem go sack person anyhow? Wetin be their reason?
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by sandman007: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
They are probably weeping because he is a northerner (In onyekas voice)
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Last2comment(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
you are so daft..you this cretin fellow have you seen his/her Mom before or knw her age for you to have jumped into conclusion that she's as old as his/her Mom.didinrin undecided

Am sure your mum is not as old as onyeka also. grin grin grin grin

#biteme
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
No more egunje
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Rudboy360(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:

If you have never insulted PMB or OBJ in your life then i would let u here but if u are also guilty of insulting any of this people or some other old enough to be your father or mother on social media then u are a hypocrite and u deserve a thunderous slap.
YOU dey mind am undecided
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
rhamses:
Prof. Raf Dad, My former Dean and CMD. A Seasoned Pathologist. Stay bless Sir.

Thank God the man has an enviable calling. He didn't even need VC position to make an impact. God bless him.

Some NLers are too young and have never been affected directly by GMB's wickedness.

In 1983, family members lost their livelihood in journalism for asking too many questions.

May Buharis worshippers get the treatment many innocent people got from Buhari.

Amen.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dacovajnr: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Am sure your mum is not as old as onyeka also. grin grin grin grin

#biteme
Just coz your Mom had you@ the age of 10 doesn't mean she's sweet16 coz it shows how loose she was grin
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by tiger28: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
modath:

What I'm amazed about in all of Onyeka's rant is that she doesn't have one single "achievement" to highlight, just whipping up ethnic sentiments for nothing!!! lipsrsealed

We all know those people nau. This has become so natural for them that even if you refuse to give an igbo toddler biscuit, she will cry that it's because she is Igbo. That's how she is taught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Last2comment(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
Just coz your Mom had you@ the age of 10 doesn't mean she's sweet16 coz it shows how loose she was grin

Same to you too grin
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by tiger28: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Igbo Mata dey give you more strength to bleep ya..
when some group of ppl decide to dance naked in the market, they become Jesters. It's no one's fault that they are talking about Igbo's matters.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by austinbrown: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
This reminds me when I was the SUG president @ Oxford university, this one small na, people even ran mad, omo see love na
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by paschu: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:
Not like the useless tribalistic Onyeka that was shouting "" i was sacked because i am Igbo"" I am sure the people she is working with will even be happy she is going. Sebi this is someone going and his workers are shedding tears on his behalf which shows that she has a great personal relationship with the people he is working with.

Either you have issue with comprehension due to carelessness or you are just plain mentally sick. Onyeka did not say she was sacked because she was igbo, on the contrary she said she was looking up to leaving the office, and it is within the right of PMB to ask her to leave, and even if it was not, the office was not hers, and that she had a great career before and still look forward to getting busy with it after taking the office as DG.

What she did say was that during her tenure she had to contend with some influencial tribalistic colleagues who thought that Nigeria Civil Service was their tribal birthright.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by dacovajnr: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Last2comment:

Same to you too grin
grin
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by PFRB: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
mascot87:

She never said she was sacked because she is Igbo. Adjust your glasses.
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by Adaezeagu(f): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
tiger28:
when some group of ppl decide to dance naked in the market, they become Jesters. It's no one's fault that they are talking about Igbo's matters.
no get high bp oooo. I don't give a damn if you like us or not. Geerrit
Re: Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack by engryomiaina(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
sugarbelly4:
Some members of staff of the Federal University Lokoja, Kogi state, were pictured weeping as their pioneer Vice Chancellor, Professor Abdulmumini Hassan Rafindadi, leaves office following his sack by the Federal government last week. He was among the 13 Vice Chancellors of Federal Universities that were sacked by the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/photos-staff-shed-tears-as-sacked-vc-of.html

Prof was not sacked. His 5years tenure had elapsed. He is leaving normally. Why they are crying, is because he is a man of the people. This man literally behaved like a father, brother and friend to all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall / Unilorin Students' Struggle / Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, Muslim Professor Bags PhD In Christian Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.