Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

How To Create Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create Your Blog (432 Views)

Submit Your Blog Here To Connect With Other Bloggers / 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create Your Blog by EronsCollins(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Freinds,

Your BIG Question might be:

“How do I start a blog?”
Bestawareness.com will show you how with our FREE, easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorials.

Creating your own blog does not have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, more and more people are starting blogs every day. It seems that just about every person or business has a blog these days.

But if you’re like most people, you may not know where to get started. Creating a blog can be intimidating if you don’t have the required technological skills.

The good news is that the free step-by-step guide on this site removes any confusion from the process, and requires only the most basic computer skills.

Why Should You Use This Guide?
My name is Collins Arebanmen, and I am going to be your guide on this journey to building a successful blog. I have been building blogs and websites for a while now. I have launched several of my own blogs, and helped of others do the same.

During this time, I have discovered that becoming a successful blogger comes down to 3 basic things:

1. Setting up your blog correctly
2. Your passion for your topic
3. Learn from others experience

See more details here @
http://www.bestawareness.com/how-to-create-your-blog/
Re: How To Create Your Blog by suvodeep4646(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2016
There are lot of free way here for create your free own blog and you can earn money from your blog check here best website maker tricks -http://websitemakertricks..com[/
Re: How To Create Your Blog by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2016
*CEDARHOSTNG
Looking for a reliable web hosting company to power your websites visit www.cedarhostng.com we offer unlimited features on all plans
Get 6GB for as low as N4000

Get started with reseller business with us get
30GB @ N8500
visit www.cedarhostng.com

*EADESMS
Get premium sms for as low as N1.60kobo
we also power up your own bulksms reseller website
visit www.eadesms.com

*Baycrystal computers
Enroll for
*Certificate Courses
*Diploma Courses
*Professional Courses such as Oracel,CCNA,Webdesign,software development,programming etc

*REAL ESTATE SERVICES
invest in your future by becoming a property owner today. we have lands available in Kaduna, abuja & lots more...
lands starting from as low as N85,000 ,N150,000 and other prices or you can request base on your budget.

*GSM NUMBERS/EMAIL LEADS
we provide gsm numbers based on LGA/STATE/COUNTRY or by category such as professionals,students etc
we also provide email list based on categories for your targeted marketing

*IT TRAINING KITS
we provide IT video tutorials such as webdesign,adobe flash,Photoshop and lots more ...

*ADYOTAICONCEPT DIGITAL ADVERTISING
visit www.adyotaiconcept.com and get started for as low as N24 per 1000impressions. expose your brand to millions on our network

call/whatsapp : 08186219002
BBM : 532FC7C5
Re: How To Create Your Blog by flavourway: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Can I Create App Building Website Like Appmkr / Get A Blog Built For You / A Bug In Google Chrome Allows Downloading Movies From Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.