Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. (5869 Views)

7 Ways To Avoid Google Penalties / 7 Ways To Encourage Comments On Your Blogs By Mediapace / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by wealthall(m): 2:44am On Sep 11, 2016
Free blog Promotion...Why Not?

Is it even possible for one to promote blog without spending? Is that even possible?

Obviously yes! These days, your new blog can generate a huge traffic in no time thanks to free blog promotion.

How can one go about this free blog promotions?

1. Enlist your blog.

enlist pics

Search for the hottest Internet directories and submit your blog to them. There are many of these sites online like bestoftheweb and ontoplist. This is the easiest and most effective way to promote your blog without spending a dime. Begin with this step and see the traffic begin to build up on your blog.

Simply bear in mind to build a good design and write great unique contents to stand a good chance of being accepted on these programs.

2. Participate in forums.

forum pics

One of the main ideas behind forums is for the members to advertise their products and services without spending at all. Discover the forums in your niche Sign in, become active, try to solve other people's problems. Make yourself look professional and people will notice and want to know more about you, this in turn will lead them to your blog.

3. Compose a press release.

press pics

Display your writing prowess and write-up a press release that promotes your blog! This is a free blog promotion strategy that you can do at any time. Type a brief passage or two and email it to your friends, partners, web e-zines, daily papers and other media and massive traffic will come to you immediately!

4. Be friendly online.

friends pics

Free blog promotions means you should be very friendly to other webmasters. Why? So they can help and link to your blog! Be in contacts with them and never stop asking them for links and exchanges.

5. Write an article.

write pics

Say, your blog is about your travel. Compose an article about the advantages of travelling or the most sizzling travel spots on the planet. On the closing passage, specify your blog in passing. This article acts as an advertorial and serves as a free blog promotions tactics.

6. Let the entire world know about your blog.

adverts pics

What is free blog promotion without the word of mouth? Embed your blog, its URL and elements in day by day discussions and let the good news spread from mouth to mouth!

7. Share across the social media.

social media pics

This is the new SEO. What happens here: how well you do it or not determines the traffic generation success or failure of your posts.

You do not need to be present in all the social media, just choose two or three that work in your niche.

Conculsion:

With a clear tactics and some hard work you can promote your blog to get thousands of targeted traffic every time you hit publish.

http://onlineprenuer.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by con3man(f): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Am here
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Fmdipo(m): 6:40am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by fineyemi(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Fmdipo(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2016
nice one
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Tolupage(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2016
Lady F and some others are already using number 2, even though they sometimes post not so meaningful things grin
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by weblord1900: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2016
OK
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Victorakats(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2016
This is beautiful!
Definitely going to give a shot to number one point!

God, you have to promote your own son amen and amen!

Always remember... Counsellors Cares More... Visit www.amaraofficial.com today!
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by teejaypee: 6:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice! Check my siggy!
wink
edakun, epp me grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by D34lw4p(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2016
Okay, nice one.
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by neksummi(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Victorakats:
This is beautiful!
Definitely going to give a shot to number one point!

God, you have to promote your own son amen and amen!

Always remember... Counsellors Cares More... Visit www.amaraofficial.com today!
do you work for her? I mean Amara
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2016
Blah
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Usa adsense for sale
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by adren(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2016
this is the 100000000th time this is coming to fp in another dimension..

i just tire

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Phiniter(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Dumdum217(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Same old story. Nothing new here
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by delerx(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2016
Check out tbsmedlink.com
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by phoenix45(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice post. Let me add mine.
The best traffic you can get for your blog is organic traffic.
You can get organic traffic. By build authoritative in the google seo ranking.
For example. Building your backlinks. Here is the most important and natural way of getting organic traffic.
You can get organic traffic. By registering on those sites that have a higher pr9 rankings.
Like facebook, twitter,vk.com, pinterest, ucweb, operamini. When you register on those higher ranking sites that google approved then you will see your organic traffic flowing.
You can contact my email to know more about backlinks building and others.
Www.helzita..com
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Rick9(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by quanternetz(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
wellns..com
For all health related issues
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by quanternetz(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
[url][/url] wellns..com
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Capableben(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Thanks for this informative piece sir.
www.ogabenji..com

However, I'd be releasing my single titled My Nation on or before the 1st day of October. Nairalanders, anticipate hard!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by humourandstyle(f): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2016
SUNDAY STYLE: ENGLISH or NATIVE

Choosing what to wear on a Sunday could be a bit of a chore except you are serving in a unit with strict dress codes/uniform e.g The Choir. Apart from that, I am sure a lot of us can relate to the constant battle of having to choose between English or Native wears.

It gets worse if you did not plan ahead of Sunday probably due to unforseen circumstances or sheer laziness *TongueOut*. If you are still stuck on not knowing what to wear, here are some style inspiration to make your decision making faster so you do not end up arriving at the close of service LOL. Click on the link for more.
https://humourandstyle.com/sunday-style-english-or-native/

Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by twosquare(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2016
To develop your spiritual life and learn new things about the Kingdom of God.,visit www.scribeofrighteousness.net
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by lucarella: 8:55am On Sep 11, 2016
phoenix45:
Nice post. Let me add mine.
The best traffic you can get for your blog is organic traffic.
You can get organic traffic. By build authoritative in the google seo ranking.
For example. Building your backlinks. Here is the most important and natural way of getting organic traffic.
You can get organic traffic. By registering on those sites that have a higher pr9 rankings.
Like facebook, twitter,vk.com, pinterest, ucweb, operamini. When you register on those higher ranking sites that google approved then you will see your organic traffic flowing.
You can contact my email to know more about backlinks building and others.
Www.helzita..com

Good stuff. However, it's not just about getting backlinks to top sites. Google is getting smart. Linking generally will get you good SEO. Internal and external linking. Don't be stingy with links and also don't overdo it.
The best way to get very good traffic is via Google Search and a major contributor is your localized domain extension (.ng) and relevant/unique content. If you don't have relevant content, if you share from now till kingdom comes, you won't get quality traffic to boost your blog.
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Emeka71(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Cool information.
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Brightgem(f): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2016
Never really knew about point number 1. will sure try that out. Thanks OP. Health Enthusiasts follow @ www.yourhealthattitude.com
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Brightgem(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2016
Dumdum217:
Same old story. Nothing new here
You know u really dint have to say this right? You could have just passed. now which info u offer us? Something there was new to me if not to u. Now stop being a hater!
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Degratex: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Nice one but some already made blogs like nairaland.com won't just won't to help others grow. Imagine they do ban me for posting a youtube video link only.
Re: 7 Ways To Promote Your Blog. by Victorakats(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2016
HateU2:
do you work for her? I mean Amara

Not necessarily, just promoting what has blessed my life!

I mean when you eat a great meal, you recommend your friends to the same restaurant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Creating Quality Content Enough To Start Earning From Adsense? / How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed / How Ignoring SEO Can Improve Your Search Engine Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.