Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101592 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by wanaj0: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
allCopacetic:
ULTI by Schneider
13A Double with dual usb outlet

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2016
wanaj0:

Beautiful

Thanks chief
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Outdoor

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Chandeliers

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Give me prices of original 13amps, 15amps sockets and 1,2 and 3 gang switches...richardnewfarmer@gmail.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
allhavesinned:
Give me prices of original 13amps, 15amps sockets and 1,2 and 3 gang switches...richardnewfarmer@gmail.com

I believe I already sent a catalogue to you at eddy22ng@hotmail.

No particular brand is solely classed as original, there are lots of good accessories brands in the market and they are in various class/tiers, some are up to five times more expensive than others.
So You need to pick one that works with your budget and your aesthetics and get the original of whichever brand you decide on. every fast-selling brand, particularly the more popular ones; is heavily adulterated.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
allCopacetic:

You only sent wall brackets and lamps, what I need is switches and sockets,

No particular brand is solely classed as original, there are lots of good accessories brands in the market and they are in various class/tiers, some are up to five times more expensive than others.
So You need to pick one that works with your budget and your aesthetics and get the original of whichever brand you decide on. every fast-selling brand, particularly the more popular ones; is heavily adulterated.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
allhavesinned:
Both attachments were in the mail.
I have also sent the accessories Catalogue alone to the peovided gmail address.
Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
C-fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Step Lights

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Light it up

2 Shares

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
Crystal chands.

1 Share

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Happy customer, happy bussiness.
Top of the morning

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2016
Goodmorning am looking to buy outdoor lights, indoors lights,chandeliers and drop lights for my project,can you send me a catalogue with price list please,my email is teebawse8@gmail.com , will be looking forward to hearing from you,thanks in advance
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Teebawse:
Goodmorning am looking to buy outdoor lights, indoors lights,chandeliers and drop lights for my project,can you send me a catalogue with price list please,my email is teebawse8@gmail.com , will be looking forward to hearing from you,thanks in advance
Alright chief, will do.
Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2016
If you requested a catalogue but did not receive a copy please let me know.
Apparently some of my bulk emails were undelivered.

Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by pseudomonas: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
bro, kindly send a copy of your catalogue to my email pseudomonas1110@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
pseudomonas:
bro, kindly send a copy of your catalogue to my email pseudomonas1110@gmail.com. thanks.
Alright chief
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2016

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by bigsecsyde(m): 4:25am On Dec 09, 2016
In view of the rising cost of everything, I bought some fittings from Oga allcopacetic in late August and I left a comment on this thread about how pleasant he is to work with in getting what I wanted. Fast forward to monday through wednesday, I had the fittings installed and the first thing my electrician said when he saw the merchandise was "Oga, the person wey sell this things to you no dupe you at all o" I asked why he said that without even knowing the price I paid and he replied "cos them be original". To cut the story, I am extremely happy about dealing with you and I love everything I purchased. I don't know what you look like or where your office is located and I am still satisfied. I recommended you to a friend already and I'm sure he will get across to you soon. Keep up the good work sir and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 4:38am On Dec 09, 2016
bigsecsyde:
In view of the rising cost of everything, I bought some fittings from Oga allcopacetic in late August and I left a comment on this thread about how pleasant he is to work with in getting what I wanted. Fast forward to monday through wednesday, I had the fittings installed and the first thing my electrician said when he saw the merchandise was "Oga, the person wey sell this things to you no dupe you at all o" I asked why he said that without even knowing the price I paid and he replied "cos them be original". To cut the story, I am extremely happy about dealing with you and I love everything I purchased. I don't know what you look like or where your office is located and I am still satisfied. I recommended you to a friend already and I'm sure he will get across to you soon. Keep up the good work sir and God bless.

Good testimony. I have said the same on the products I also bought from him. I am making more purchase as needed in future.
Same here, I don refer friends to him for purchase too. Keep up the good product and good price, Oga Allcopacetic.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2016
bigsecsyde:
Thank you so much chief. I'm very glad you found all the items to your liking. That is our aim and priority : providing the best quality within your budget range.
You are yourself a gentleman with great taste, and very pleasant to deal with.
Thanks for your kind patronage.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2016
mufutau55:

Good testimony. I have said the same on the products I also bought from him. I am making more purchase as needed in future.
Same here, I don refer friends to him for purchase too. Keep up the good product and good price, Oga Allcopacetic.

Hajji M.
Oh yes oga mi! smiley
You have indeed. Thanks once again sir.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
allCopacetic:

Oh yes oga mi! smiley
You have indeed. Thanks once again sir.

Good service will always speak for itself.
Some Naija people seems to forget about that adage.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
mufutau55:

Good service will always speak for itself.
Some Naija people seems to forget about that adage.

Hajji M.
Very true.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
Internal/External suspended Lamps...
For verandas, Foyers, etc

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Table, and floor lamps

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Excellent Prices, Excellent Quality . Poised to take care of all your electrical needs.
purchase , enquiries, catalogue/price list contact 08089847820 buzorokeke@gmail.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Excellent budget options, ceiling & bulkhead fittings

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
Crystal LED lighting
Step up the game this Yuletide.
Happy Sunday

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Outdoor

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.