Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101532 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by sunite1: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Please send catalogue with prices to funmilayo_victor@yahoo.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
temi4fash:

I sent you a mail boss

Like a week a good but you never replied.
Kindly resend.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
sunite1:
Alright ma'am will do so shortly
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2016
This is to inform our esteemed customers that We Will be closing for the year on Saturday the 24th of December 2016 ....to re-open after the Christmas and New year holidays, on the 4th of January.

We appreciate your kind patronage.
.. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Kadiri07: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
allCopacetic:
This is to inform our esteemed customers that We Will be closing for the year on Saturday the 24th of December 2016 ....to re-open after the Christmas and New year holidays, on the 4th of January.

Please send catalogue with prices to ayeenkah@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by otunoba1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
allCopacetic:

please send catalogue and price to otunba4shizle@yahoo.com. lights,sockets, switches, chandeliers etc

Thank you
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
otunoba1:

please send catalogue and price to otunba4shizle@yahoo.com. lights,sockets, switches, chandeliers etc

Thank you
Kadiri07:

Thanks

Will do so shortly,
Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Christmas delight

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
otunoba1:

Thank you
sunite1:
Kadiri07:

Thanks

Sent
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
500W CLIPSAL 2gang dimmer + switch

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
cool

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by juliusocean(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
I just Want you to know you're doing a great job here and on my next project I'll contact you... Merry Christmas in advance
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
juliusocean:
I just Want you to know you're doing a great job here and on my next project I'll contact you... Merry Christmas in advance
Thank you so much.
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you too.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Last Call for 2016

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
LED Panel lighting

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=allCopacetic post=52218222]LED Panel lighting[/quote

How much is this led lights and can it be reccessed in a pop celling
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Drop light.
Terrace, stairwells, lobby

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Easy023(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas. Can you please send the catalog to isiaka.mudasiru@gmail.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Easy023:
Merry Christmas. Can you please send the catalog to isiaka.mudasiru@gmail.com
sent
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
W/B
Elegant,

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Few

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by fastestshipper: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2016
allCopacetic:
Few

Do you have these floor lights in modern/contemporary designs? They have to be stainless steel/chrome/metal finish.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2016
fastestshipper:

Do you have these floor lights in modern/contemporary designs? They have to be stainless steel/chrome/metal finish.
No we don't
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Happy customer images

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
allCopacetic:
Happy customer images

Very lovely. I am getting some ideas already.... those LED lights, wonderful.

The last pic... they are LED or just with LED bulbs?

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
mufutau55:

Very lovely. I am getting some ideas already.... those LED lights, wonderful.

The last pic... they are LED or just with LED bulbs?

Hajji M.
Thanks Chief,
Drop light With LED bulb
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
allCopacetic:

Thanks Chief,
Drop light With LED bulb

Love them.. you can see the difference in the lighting. Almost there sir.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
mufutau55:

Love them.. you can see the difference in the lighting. Almost there sir.

Hajji M.

Very clear difference.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by barakah(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Oga!
You're not on whatsapp and you're not posting prices of your wares here.
How do we get to know the prices of the ones we'd like to buy without having to ask online?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 3:31am On Dec 29, 2016
barakah:
Oga!
How do we get to know the prices of the ones we'd like to buy without having to ask online?

He is on WhatsApp and he also has a big full catalog of products and price he mail out to our respective emails.
I have bought many quality products from his catalog and safely delivered too. Look at the number (08089847820) on his signature.
Request the catalog too.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2016
mufutau55:

He is on WhatsApp and he also has a big full catalog of products and price he mail out to our respective emails.
I have bought many quality products from his catalog and safely delivered too. Look at the number (08089847820) on his signature.
Request the catalog too.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir,
Much appreciated
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2016
barakah:
Oga!
Kindly Provide your email address or request a catalogue via the listed contact details on my signature.
A catalogue with AVAILABLE stock and CURRENT prices will be sent to you.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.