Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101502 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Djagaban2020: 7:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Can I have your contact details to call you or email? I need cables for my project and wanted to find out prices for Coleman. This is a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki. Do you have a rough estimate how much this will cost for a 4 bedroom duplex currently?

Thanks,
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
Djagaban2020:
Can I have your contact details to call you or email? I need cables for my project and wanted to find out prices for Coleman. This is a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki. Do you have a rough estimate how much this will cost for a 4 bedroom duplex currently?

Thanks,

Good evening
08089847820, buzorokeke@gmail.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
15% increase on Schneider acessories. Effective 20/02/17
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2017

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
COB spotlight

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Happy customer images

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
allCopacetic:
Happy customer images

This is what I like seeing here... Very good.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Happy customer images

Chandeliers, pop lights, wall brackets, accessories

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
mufutau55:

This is what I like seeing here... Very good.

Hajji M.
Thanks
Constrained by privacy not to post many
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
allCopacetic:

Thanks
Constrained by privacy not to post many

Time is near. People like us will give you full authority to post all and everything because there is nothing hidden under earth. But each to his/her own. Thank you Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ext,
Outdoor

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by sleekdre: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Please email me the price lists (at best price) of original cables by Kabelmetal, Nigerchin and Coleman. The following are the specifications:

1.5mm
2.5mm
4.0mm
10mm
3029 Nigeria Wire.

My email: chuandy18@yahoo.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lagos,
Abuja,
Ilorin
Sambisa, wherever

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
New location...Work in progress.

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 4:52am On Mar 10, 2017
allCopacetic:
New location...Work in progress.

Give us address, so we may surprise you o.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
mufutau55:

Give us address, so we may surprise you o.

Hajji M.
Location is still Ojo Alaba.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
W/B

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
allCopacetic:

Location is still Ojo Alaba.

OK Sir. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wall/B

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
Oudoor LED

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
O/L

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Outdoor lamp.
Quality & Sophistication

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Please Channel future communication to 08089847820
My other device is bad
Thank you
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by zagadat1: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Anyone here?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
zagadat1:
Anyone here?
Yes Sir
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
Flush LED ceiling lights

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FirstS2B(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why You Need Window Blinds For Your Home or Office

1. Control the Light Entering the Room

Window blinds provide you with more control over the amount of light entering the room because you can cover the entire window or just part of the window according to your own needs. For example, the slats on some window blinds are fitted so tightly together that they do not allow any light in at all. This could be ideal for a room where you have a home theater or in your bedroom where you don’t want any light to wake you up in the morning.

2. Countless Styles, Colors, & Patterns

Window blinds come in an endless variety of styles, colors, and patterns, allowing you to create the perfect look in your kitchen, living room, or bathroom. Choose from mini blinds, vertical blinds, day and night blinds, and even cordless blinds, which are safer for children and also being very elegant.
3. Wide Variety of Materials

The variety of materials that blinds come in allows you to choose the blind that is most suitable for you in terms of both price and style. For example, if your living room contains wooden furniture, you can complement the room by installing wooden blinds. However, if you find wooden blinds too expensive, you can opt for faux wood instead to keep the costs down. You then have plastic blinds, bamboo blinds, aluminum blinds, and other materials to choose from to ensure that you can always find the right blinds for any room in your home.

4. Enjoy Complete Privacy

Blinds provide you with a level of privacy that you cannot get from many other options such as curtains. For the ultimate in privacy control, consider installing top-down shades. Using these, you can lower the shade from the top so that the natural light can come in, but you can still enjoy as much privacy as you require.

5. Easy to Maintain

Finally, one of the best things about window blinds is that they are typically very easy to maintain. In fact, many blinds simply require a quick wipe with a damp cloth from time to time to remove the dust. Compare this to curtains, which need to be washed every once in a while, and blinds start to look like the most convenient option. In addition, they are also long lasting, especially blinds made
from wood or aluminum, meaning you won’t have to replace them until you decide you are ready for a change.

Call or WhatsApp 08025101177 for your blinds today. We sell and install far and near promptly.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
.. Outdoor lamps

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by sleekdre: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2017
Bros, abeg send me latest catalogue of spotlights, wall brackets, and Jasmart Switches/sockets to chuandy18@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
sleekdre:
Bros, abeg send me latest catalogue of spotlights, wall brackets, and Jasmart Switches/sockets to chuandy18@yahoo.com. Thanks
Sent
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Happy New Week
Happy New Month

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.