Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,434 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101609 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2017

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2017
Brown, how far for the Philip outdoor white Lamp
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2017
allhavesinned:
Brown, how far for the Philip outdoor white Lamp
I'll hit you up as soon as it's available
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2017
allCopacetic:

I'll hit you up as soon as it's available

K
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
allhavesinned:

I need th price to enable me choose, please check ur whatsapp. Drop the price here or on whatsapp or email: kennethmohn1001@gmail.com

Apart the first one, which of the below dey available
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
allhavesinned:

Apart the first one, which of the below dey available
they're all available.
So are these.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nairalander, Ojo to Maryland.

-Lighting fixtures & fittings
-Accessories
-Earthing materials.

We appreciate your kind patronage .

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by juliusocean(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Do you have table/floor lamps
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
juliusocean:
Do you have table/floor lamps
yes we do
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Making....Before and After

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by juliusocean(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
allCopacetic:

yes we do
Pls do you have pictures
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
juliusocean:

Pls do you have pictures
Not at the moment.
Kindly send a message on WhatsApp tommorrow, I'll send you pictures of the available.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by mufutau55(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
allCopacetic:
The Making....Before and After

Man go tire visiting your store o. I still dey come there one day o. Good products, good service and delivery.

Hajji M.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
mufutau55:

Man go tire visiting your store o. I still dey come there one day o. Good products, good service and delivery.

Hajji M.
Lol,
We Look forward to that
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by jabolo(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2017
allCopacetic:
Nairalander, Ojo to Maryland.

-Lighting fixtures & fittings
-Accessories
-Earthing materials.

We appreciate your kind patronage .

Chief, you come highly recommended.

My project is currently at inital construction stage but I'm lining up potential suppliers.

If I gave you my Electircal design / list, can you provide a quote, including delivery to PH. I want to avoid fake products.

Thanks.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2017
jabolo:

Chief, you come highly recommended.

My project is currently at inital construction stage but I'm lining up potential suppliers.

If I gave you my Electircal design / list, can you provide a quote, including delivery to PH. I want to avoid fake products.

Thanks.
Thanks Chief

Yes, if you provide a Bill of Materials from your electrical contractor I can furnish you with a quote for available/ recommend​ options.

Thanks
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by jabolo(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
allCopacetic:

Thanks Chief

Yes, if you provide a Bill of Materials from your electrical contractor I can furnish you with a quote for available/ recommend​ options.

Thanks

Good stuff. How do I contact you, email will be good. I already sent a PM
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
jabolo:

Good stuff. How do I contact you, email will be good. I already sent a PM

email: buzorokeke@gmail.com
WhatsApp: 08089847820

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Happy customer images

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice Lamp from allCopacetic. Thanks allCopacetic and will buy more ......5star

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
allhavesinned:
Nice Lamp from allCopacetic. Thanks allCopacetic and will buy more ......5star
Thanks Chief,
Lamps are Nicely placed.

But this your Mansion no be here o,...where is that my whistle grin

3 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
An LED Affair...

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allhavesinned: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
allCopacetic:

Thanks Chief,
Nicely placed

But this your Mansion no be here o,...where is that my whistle grin

Hahaha, me self get enough whistle, I dey work for where dem dey produce whistle

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
LED Drops

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
...Kill 'em with kindness

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by oppre26(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
My Oga, long time! I see things are really moving! Kudos to you and more power! My project is lining up nicely and will need to purchase quality fittings....switches and fixtures. Followed the thread from page 1 and I must applaud your usual attention to detail and always making things interesting and irresistible! (U know what I mean). I have picked a few from those presented here and will call you soon, but I think I will eventually have to make the trip to Lagos to see for myself and select, considering I will also be shopping for sanitary ware as well. Talk soon and again God bless the work of your hands!
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2017
oppre26:
My Oga, long time! I see things are really moving! Kudos to you and more power! My project is lining up nicely and will need to purchase quality fittings....switches and fixtures. Followed the thread from page 1 and I must applaud your usual attention to detail and always making things interesting and irresistible! (U know what I mean). I have picked a few from those presented here and will call you soon, but I think I will eventually have to make the trip to Lagos to see for myself and select, considering I will also be shopping for sanitary ware as well. Talk soon and again God bless the work of your hands!
My Oga @ the top, Longest time.
Been a minute.

Thanks for the kind words ... , you know Say I like better things grin

I look forward to that
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where is your show room located, Would love to come by this week to do a little shopping for fittings and lightnings; Also can i get a contact number you can be reached on. Thanks.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Astondejumor:
Where is your show room located, Would love to come by this week to do a little shopping for fittings and lightnings; Also can i get a contact number you can be reached on. Thanks.

Ojo Alaba, that would be nice.

Voice & WhatsApp : 08089847820
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
... Exquisite Quality for the discerning

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (52) (Reply)

Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.