Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son (1914 Views)

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by gist4kidsblog: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Read how Tonto Dikeh's husband, Churchill reacted to the birth of their son 'Omodayo'

Still in celebration of the new born baby of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, her husband, Churchill, cannot hide the way he feels about his new son as he has come out to share his happiness and blessings for his son.
He has chosen to call his baby OMODAYO, as he explains that he is the luckiest man on planet having waited for so long just for the baby to be born.

Churchill stated that with the new baby, he now has huge task ahead of him as he is now a complete man.

In his prayers to his baby, he said, “The KING is HERE! OMODAYO IS HERE. I am the luckiest and happiest man on the planet today, A father blessed amongst many, my purpose of living has a new meaning entirely because your arrival into the world has change my life!
“Month to month my anticipation grew! I couldn't wait for you to open your eyes into this world! My heart melts for the love I have for you is absolute percent. Nations will come to your light. Kings will come to see the brightness of your dawn Foreigners will build your wall and Kings will serve you. You will be like a city set on a hill that can't be Hiden. The joy of my life. I have loved you my prince, From the month you were conceived in your mum's womb. Baby Churchill.”

Read more @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/read-how-tonto-dikehs-husband-churchill.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe, ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by gist4kidsblog: 1:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss

happy for d couple
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
how nice
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by AlienStar: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Soo touching. Baby Churchill welcome
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by rotexteymie(f): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Awwww......... Welcome to Life OMODAYO

smiley smiley wink am so happy for them
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by Ginaz(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
this is so emotional. I feel like its happening to me cry cry
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by cruzita(f): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
kiss awww !!!He will really be a good father .welcome to the world OMODAYO
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thank God it's a boy
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by OneManLegion(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Women give birth all the time. Women die in the process of giving birth all the time.
But they never make the FP on Nairaland because they're not celebrities.

News like these should not make FP, but they will anyway.
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by cyndiegal(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wow,congratulation
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by rchinma: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Just say congratulations and shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by KingTom(m): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nothing gives a man more joy than the birth of his first child that feeling is better experienced than imagined. Congrats Tonto and Churchill and Dayo welcome.

However, when a bricklayer rushes home fo find out that his wife has given birth to 8 children at once, hmmmmm well make I no talk grin
Re: Read How Tonto Dikeh's Husband, Churchill Reacted To The Birth Of Their Son by Pamelayoung: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nice one mr Churchill

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’case: Victim’s Family Makes Shocking Revelation / Cute Combination! Actress Bukky Wright Looks Renewed In These Photos / Meet The Endowed Ghanaian Actress South Africa’s Zulu King Wants As His 7th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.