Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (81681 Views)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by sirwilly1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
When he's serious he should go totally unclad the money will return undecided
You wan see prick, abi? God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by 3Dimension: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
i think GTB should just stop this mobile transfer.. that thing is causing kata.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by olathunde(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is some very old story since GEJ time

NEHLIVE:
The man stripped Naked to His Boxers Because his hard earned money in these hard times vanished from his account and he wants it back...

This is really bad publicity and i think GTBank should address it ASAP......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qelSgJ0i_xo

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/gtbank-man-strips-nak3d-in-banking-hall_18.html
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by olathunde(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
This a good idea. You could assist here

hyperflex:
U can't trust bankers these days...like Pablito said in #Narcos Bankers r bandits. That man shld sue GTBank
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Mattex001(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided

Who are you and what do you want ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by nikz(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
This isn't funny at all. Gtb refused to refund an atm transaction I did last dec till date anytime I go to their office it's "fill this form our head office will look into it" Very annoying. I feel for the guy sha what if it's his last cash? They should atlst explain to him why his cash isn't in his account!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by GodnGold: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrMcJay:
This reminds of back in the day when there was no TSA. I remember those days I used to withdraw some heavy sums at GTB Abeokuta. I swear, once I'm leaving the bank and going to the office with the money, no Jupiter can stop me o! Even if trailer jam me, I no go die until I reach office with the money. grin grin
This guy sef!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by smsshola(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
mayreeh215:
Seriously I feel the man's pain but I'm not sure it's the right way to go about it...and besides why are the bank staff not doing anything about it like maybe calm him down and try to recover the money??

Na GT na very unfriendly with customer...the one in Katsina na sorry if u go there to pay in. I think gtbank is o er rated.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by smsshola(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
3Dimension:
i think GTB should just stop this mobile transfer.. that thing is causing kata.

I seconded there mobile transfer is not too secure compare to that of UBA bros over security worry that apps.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Niyinficient(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
coded01:
People are quick to judge him... Even some dey laugh am... angry

You can't understand after all many of you are still being taken care of by your parents & guardians... Even some by bfs, "Uncles"...

Imagine working hard for your money only to discover the bank that should be the "safest place" to keep money is where your hard-earned money suddenly grew legs n walka like say tomorrow no dey...

Leave dem na, e go soon happen to dem
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by skelewu404(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided
holess everywhere
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Ucbiu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op ur a damn lie, I saw dis video since last year,
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by ReachHard: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Old video... undecided

NEXT
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrMcJay:
This reminds of back in the day when there was no TSA. I remember those days I used to withdraw some heavy sums at GTB Abeokuta. I swear, once I'm leaving the bank and going to the office with the money, no Jupiter can stop me o! Even if trailer jam me, I no go die until I reach office with the money. grin grin
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by aniblue(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hehehehehe, na only see u want

irunooboo:
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Appareil(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Owode1:
I think say na IPOB man.
Uncultured sophisticated man.
Make nobody blame Jonathan Ross PDP for this level oh.

Na play ohh!!!
Play With another tribe and former President name in ridicule?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by LockDown69(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin This is becoming a trend in Nigeria.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Propertyeighty: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
This banking looks more like thier Sagamu branch.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by gly2ken: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
gtb ebanking policies is not right, the new funds transfer through SMS has no security. what it means is that anybody that has access your phone can transfer money from your account.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Housing(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
GTB needs to sanction, and branch manager and the operation manager. GTB will definitely need to spend Millions of Naira to clear this aspersion and image branding
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Brownzola(m): 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
this remind me the day I did similar thing last yr. cos they deducted my money while trying to load voucher. though I later forget about the said money. when their wahala of come back today tomoro was much. gtbank is full of scammer as staff.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by kenoz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Seriously I feel the guy's pain but at the sametime I can't stop laughing seeing that pic
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Abayor7: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
such a stupid and foolish opinion

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by PurestBoy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:

Get out cheap olosho bitch, you've never made sense. How huge are your brothers dickk?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Love Machine:
I had the same issue with gtbank.1k was debited from my account last month.Though,i approached the bank to table my complaint,they printed all the transaction i made within that period.But behold,a transaction which i knew nothing about showed i withdrew #1k.I was perplexed.
I don't understand why u must use this moniker of all things! Na wa o! undecided
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Bigtoto(f): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2016
PayPalKing:
Hian. Who knows the story they told him after he complained.. Sometimes those Bank staff can be so unprofessional and less concerned about issues like this. And maybe the money that disappeared from his account is all he has, which is enough to drive any legit hustling young man insane.
exactly!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Anijay1212(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
You sef
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by FILEBE(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by FILEBE(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:

smh. ode .
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by dammi(f): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by delerx(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2016
omolola15:
This video is old na. I've seen it months ago.
been waiting for someone to say this.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Aitee1:

Madam wetin u want make em do again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.