Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Enjoying Honeymoon With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Enjoying Honeymoon With Wife (833 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Enjoying Honeymoon With Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016

Two weeks in honeymoon, newly wedded couple, Ebuka and Cynthia are as yet making the most of their vacation together. The couple have left Dubai where they commenced for Singapore to proceed with their affection get-away.

They are as of now on Sentosa Island which is a prevalent island resort in Singapore.
According to reports the Island is visited by some twenty million people a year.

More photos below:

From http://9jamixinfo..com.ng/2016/02/ebuka-obi-uchendu-enjoying-honeymoon.html
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Enjoying Honeymoon With Wife by pretydiva(f): 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
My crush oo cry
Re: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Enjoying Honeymoon With Wife by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
pretydiva:
My crush oo cry

you wan go jail shocked

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Nigerian Cinderella By Reuben Abati / Cool Pic: See How Dbanj, Kcee, Harrysong And Co Dine In Style. / Dbanj Realises His Music Career Is Almost Ruined With Producers Sack (deevee).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.