Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

How Are You Coping With The Heat? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Are You Coping With The Heat? (1034 Views)

Are You A Sickler? How Re U Coping? / Men Share Your Experiences Coping With Male Pattern Baldness (MPD) / Hotness Of The Body Also Known As Internal Heat Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With The Heat? by teekay213(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
we are in dry season so everywhere is so hot and dry.i almost finish a bag of pure water yesterday to quench my unsatisable thirst.I also slept at the balcony after bathing because the heat inside was so much and nepa is not helping matter.share your experience!
Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Tundeiab(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oboy, the heat no be here o.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by rotexteymie(f): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guy... I take my bathe upto 4times before day break..... Everywhere is so Hot.
This one that the price of pure water has even increased
cry

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I shower like am observing the muslim daily prayers.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by shirley26(f): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Make una port to jos, d wether is cool grin

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Lisaflex(f): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its soooo terrible! No matter hw many tyms i tk my bath, d moment i step out of d bathroom, I'm bk 2 square zero... Funny enuf, d electricity is so epileptic nw i need it...Can't read, cnt sleep ,drink lyk a fish ,can't focus, can't do anything, sooooo restless... In fact I'm losing it!!! .....'Frustrated' is d word sad

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by geez18(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
the heat is killing! the funny thing is that my generator developed a fault cry the not so funny thing is that,after paying ₦18,000 for repairs,it's still not functioning! the blòody repairman even has the balls to ask for a balance of ₦2,500!!! ₦18k wey go reach me buy i-pass-my-neighbour even remain change.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Tallesty1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tundeiab:
Oboy, the heat no be here o.
ahswear and light no dey.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by KingTom(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lisaflex:
Its soooo terrible! No matter hw many tyms i tk my bath, d moment i step out of d bathroom, I'm bk 2 square zero... Funny enuf, d electricity is so epileptic nw i need it...Can't read, cnt sleep ,drink lyk a fish ,can't focus, can't do anything, sooooo restless... In fact I'm losing it!!! .....'Frustrated' is d word sad
don't die until you're dead cry Abakiliki no hot like your street na. Anyway while you were away... Police men now mount illegal checkpoints by your street grin and the bar is losing customers because the roasted chicken isn't as good as it used to be. But heat wan kill us for here o
Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Mjshexy(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's really horrible, the weather is damn too hot & this pigs called phcn aren't helping matters at all angry

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Lisaflex(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingTom:
don't die until you're dead cry Abakiliki no hot like your street na. Anyway while you were away... Police men now mount illegal checkpoints by your street grin and the bar is losing customers because the roasted chicken isn't as good as it used to be. But heat wan kill us for here o

Lol! Baba ds heat is not a small shidren sontn..Cali can't be as bad as Ai na...Wetin dey worry those policemen? Op d bar hasn't lost u as a customer 2 ,cos me go lyk jam u 4 der on a good day...As 4 d chicken,u can buy 4rm smwer else n tk 2 blues wen u wnt 2 watch match... Btw, fnks 4 d update (it af tey)

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lisaflex:

Lol! Baba ds heat is not a small shidren sontn..Cali can't be as bad as Ai na...Wetin dey worry those policemen? Op d bar hasn't lost u as a customer 2 ,cos me go lyk jam u 4 der on a good day...As 4 d chicken,u can buy 4rm smwer else n tk 2 blues wen u wnt 2 watch match... Btw, fnks 4 d update (it af tey)
meanwhile light yapa for here o, but dem get schedule all night and about 6 hours during the day . The bar hasn't lost me na. I need go there on match days to watch those boys arguing grin we go jam no worry how are you btw
Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Lisaflex(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingTom:
meanwhile light yapa for here o, but dem get schedule all night and about 6 hours during the day . The bar hasn't lost me na. I need go there on match days to watch those boys arguing grin we go jam no worry how are you btw

My dear I'm fyn o, jes stressed out (wish say u go cm do my viva 4 me)....Hwz work? Hope u r gd
Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by PresVA: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
The current weather is so terrible .. as na only me and my husband dey, I'm always half-unclad in the house. ..

However, my major problem is that I develop cold and blocked nose when I stay under d fan for a little while even in this hot weather. .
What I do now is to cover myself completely in the night so that my husband can sleep with the fan on cos there's no option of sleeping in separate rooms...

It's well..

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by KingTom(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lisaflex:

My dear I'm fyn o, jes stressed out (wish say u go cm do my viva 4 me)....Hwz work? Hope u r gd
the Lord is our strength we dey try
Re: How Are You Coping With The Heat? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
niger state is fucking hot...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Allegedly Runs Mad While Driving, Naij.com / Natural Supplements To Improve Men's Sexual Problems / Signs That You Are Close To Menopause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.