Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] (812 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Nigerian Troops Clearing Boko Haram Enclaves Within Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Dollar101(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Nigerian troops of 7 Division Garrison comprising 112 Battalion and Armed Forces Special Forces yesterday carried out a joint clearance patrol on suspected Boko Haram terrorists locations at Kwaptara, Mijigete, Garin Boka, Mosole, Ngubdori, Ma’asa, Dukje and Gulumba in Dikwa and Bama Local Government Areas of Borno State.

The troops, who discovered Boko Haram terrorists’ camp, patent medicine outfit and major market at Gulumba, killed quite a number of Boko Haram terrorists and recovered several items that include: two logistic trucks, 180 motorcycles, 750 bicycles and various perishable and non-perishable items such as a 100 KVA Mikano generator and grinding machine.

A statement issued by the acting Director Army Public Relations, Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman disclosed that the troops also rescued 195 persons held hostage, recovered 300 cows, 200 sheep and 130 goats rustled by the insurgents.

According to the statement, “The troops also recovered military items such as camouflage uniforms as well as rifle magazines and grenades.

“The unprecedented feat was achieved through the renewed cooperation and support of the public who provide timely information to the troops.

“Consequently, we would like to thank all those good citizens who provide the timely information and enjoin all to see the fight against Boko Haram terrorists as a collective responsibility to enable us clear the remnants of the insurgents in the north east and other parts of the country.”

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Dollar101(m): 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
More photos

Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Government is real terrorist.
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
SHOULDNT NIGERIANS BE TIRED OF THIS KIND OF NEWS AND DEMAND FOR THE MONEY BAGS BEHIND BOKO HARAM?

Me gaskiya i don TAYA 4 all this kill, kill. Haba!!! Which kind ccountry be dis sef?
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by futmxconnectn(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Amiable gallant sodiers. More grease to your elbows!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Dollar101(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
WORDWORLD:
SHOULDNT NIGERIANS BE TIRED OF THIS KIND OF NEWS AND DEMAND FOR THE MONEY BAGS BEHIND BOKO HARAM?

Me gaskiya i don TAYA 4 all this kill, kill. Haba!!! Which kind ccountry be dis sef?

I think that's the better solution to solving the problem but I think the government knows something we dont know or pehaphs they already know the sponsors and they can't arrest him, my guess is one of these top politicians
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Lilimax(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fish them out, destroy them with no mercy embarassed

Shame to the devil!
Re: Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Northern Borno [PHOTOS] by Flexherbal(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good jobs, boy!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Obasanjo, Ben Bruce Attend 80th Birthday Of Former PDP Chairman / Oshiomhole VS Dino - made in Nigeria wives / Seun, How do we Advertize Our Company App On Your Front Page This Week? #Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.