Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Never Cover Your Mistakes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Never Cover Your Mistakes (490 Views)

' / Imagine Your Mistakes Are Not Your Own Making / Make Your Mistakes On Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Cover Your Mistakes by crazyabbey(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
When I started using Biro in my primary school, and I made a mistake, I would try hard to erase it. Sometimes I would use chalk, but later it would reappear. So I began to use saliva, it worked only to leave holes in my book. My teachers then used to beat me for being outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was cover my errors. One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved me so much called me aside.
"Bobo, anytime you make a mistake, just cross it and move on. Trying to erase it would only damage your book".
"But, I don't want people to see my mistake and laugh at me", I protested.
"Trying to erase it will make more people know about your mess, and the stigma is for life"
Have you made a mistake, cross it and move on.
That is, take your mistakes to the Cross of Calvary, at the feet of Jesus, leave it there and move on.
Don't try to create more irredeemable errors by trying within your power to erase it.
To err is human.
Copied.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get 100 International Instagram Followers For Business Within 2minutes / Check Out Our Training Goal @ Ums Training Hub / Enjoy 50% Discount On HSE TRAINING This May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.