Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague (1642 Views)

Lagos-based Human Rights Activist Sues Buhari, Others Over Biafra Killings / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Pro-biafra Killings: British MP Angela Rayner Raises Concerns To Foreign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by frankdoz: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
there is growing fear and tension within the corridors of power and presidency in Abuja Nigeria as the International Criminal Court sent in their first letter of invitation to the Nigerian Government headed by Mohammed Buhari over the incessant killing of Biafrans.
This news was made available on the fan page of Radio Biafra. You will recall that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) through their Dutch Lawyer Goran had on the 29th January made a submission to the ICC for Crimes Against Humanity committed against the Biafran people by the Nigerian Government headed by Buhari.
The indigenous people of Biafra had accused the Nigerian Government of killing unarmed protesters in Aba, Portharcourt, Anambra, Enugu and Imo States as well as unlawful detention. The Indegenous People of Biafra headed by Nnamdi Kanu who is currently in prison in Nigeria have been in a long struggle for self determination and independence.
Unconfirmed report has it that the Nigerian Government has approached their British friends to help save them from the onslaught of the International Criminal Court for the Crimes Against Humanity which they are being accused of committing.
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by SamJed(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Can someone please get me on the next flight out of the country...this country don tire me...i wonder when we will see a good news in which it will benefit everybody...the news must always be bad...tufiakwa
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by sexybrooke: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bubu make sure you hire the zoo's best lawyer or lairs charles taylor's treatment loading

1 Like

Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by Tunami(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
I hand over this thread to my brothers and sisters from the west and north.

1 Like

Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by skyman200(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by CltrAltDel: 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
frankdoz:
there is growing fear and tension within the corridors of power and presidency in Abuja Nigeria as the International Criminal Court sent in their first letter of invitation to the Nigerian Government headed by Mohammed Buhari over the incessant killing of Biafrans.
This news was made available on the fan page of Radio Biafra. You will recall that the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) through their Dutch Lawyer Goran had on the 29th January made a submission to the ICC for Crimes Against Humanity committed against the Biafran people by the Nigerian Government headed by Buhari.
The indigenous people of Biafra had accused the Nigerian Government of killing unarmed protesters in Aba, Portharcourt, Anambra, Enugu and Imo States as well as unlawful detention. The Indegenous People of Biafra headed by Nnamdi Kanu who is currently in prison in Nigeria have been in a long struggle for self determination and independence.
Unconfirmed report has it that the Nigerian Government has approached their British friends to help save them from the onslaught of the International Criminal Court for the Crimes Against Humanity which they are being accused of committing.
[/s]

ICC never invite George Bush for the killings in Iraq abi na the one US do for Libya...... na Buhari dem want invite.........oh you forgot to put source....egberetvnews grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bunch of jokers

Hope say na IPAD yoot go deliver the Invitation letter to BUHARI grin grin grin grin
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by Flexherbal(m): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
We should not start having problem with international community
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by Justiyke4u: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Then first things I checked was the source
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by chriskosherbal(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is not funny ooo, there seems to be a problem.
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by Super1Star: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ipobians can lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Jesus!!!!

Na so dem tell us say
1. UN invited for a meeting in June of last yar. Up til today, they have not given us the outcome of their ''meeting''.

2. Putin Called Baba over biafrau.d, Cameron called Baba, Obama called Baba. I guess what they advised Baba is how to lock up the lunatic bleaching yellow pawpaw, the toothless lion and chest beating messiah of alaigbo.

3. their scam of a passport is not recognized by over 200 countries and aliens

4. they are launching ipod airline for biafrau.d in December.

5. here comes another of their numerous and brainless lies.
Re: Icc Sends Invitation To Nigerian Government Over Biafra Killings-hague by Tkester: 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP, I support IPOB, but these silly lies are becoming too much, in fact the whole thing is becoming childish. Quit this useless disinformation before it becomes too late.

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Gained Since Buhari Became President Of Nigeria? / Unbelievable! Read What The Man Who Trekked For Buhari Says Year After / Niger Delta Avengers: Message To Our Brothers In The Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.