Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Aba The Dirtiest City In : : - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba The Dirtiest City In : : (1003 Views)

Nnewi Top The Dirtiest City In Nigeria / Lagos In Indeed The Dirtiest City, But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by generalzango(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2009
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2009
Aboki can u post pics pls? U can do that when u close from ur shoe shining or nail cutting business. grin
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by generalzango(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2009
@sunny-bobo,nwanna you are a FOOL is it not where you command your Bakkasi cult? So know the place morethan i do.
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
To show how mentally retarded u are and to confirm that you are from the same area as Barkin  Zuwo, u couldn't even makethe link clickable. Illiterate zombie. Abeg open open gate for me maiguard come cut my nails jare! Dan iska
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by generalzango(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
@sunny-bobo,ur mouse has affected by the juju,ur father kept at OKIJA shrine. Illiterate,am i one,who said,Aba is the dirtiest city on earth? Didn't u observe it,yourself? SWINE.
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by generalzango(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
@sunny-bobo,ur mouse has affected by the juju,ur father kept at OKIJA shrine. Illiterate,am i one,who said,Aba is the dirtiest city on earth? Didn't u observe it,yourself? SWINE,u suck.
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
generalzango:

Why do they like dirt?http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2008/feb/04/freekick-04-02-2008-001.htm

@ generalzango

Can you recognize the following pictures? grin

Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

Aboki can u post pics pls? U can do that when u close from ur shoe shining or nail cutting business. grin
you guys will never cease to amaze me grin
generalzango:

Why do they like dirt?http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/freekick/2008/feb/04/freekick-04-02-2008-001.htm
come to think of it Aba city happen to be the dirtiest city in naija. Aba is so dirty that the refuse have taken over the mainroad and pedestrians cant even walk on the road side grin
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by mamag3: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2009
This is so funny, I can't stop laughing.
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by adigun101: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2009
Sunny_bobo:

@ generalzango

Can you recognize the following pictures? grin
LOL! LOL! LOL! O boy na you find trouble. We should direct all this energy at our common enemies and ills in our society instead of antagonising each other.
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by chrisical(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2009
Real comedy
Re: Aba The Dirtiest City In : : by TippyTop(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2009
Instead of arguing senselessly why don't you people clean your beloved city?

(1) (Reply)

Can An Igbo Man Ever Rule Nigeria? / Where Is Yar’adua? / Anambra Poll: Politicians Recruiting Armed Robbers, Sowing Police Uniforms — Ig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.