Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kenyan Father Who Refused To Join His Daughters Rapist, Was Raped As Well. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Father Who Refused To Join His Daughters Rapist, Was Raped As Well. (586 Views)

Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Father Who Refused To Join His Daughters Rapist, Was Raped As Well. by duketunde: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
OMG! You will not believe the horrifying ordeal of this 83-year-old Kenyan man, Joseph N, during the crisis that greeted the december 27, 2007 Presidential election that was won by incumbent President Mwai Kibaki against Ralia Odinga. The chaos lasted two months, and left at least 1,130 people dead and displaced up to 600,000 people in the country.

The elderly man was ordered to join in when a group of young men gang-raped his daughters. When he refused, they stripped him of his clothes and took turns raping him as well.

The man, only identified as Joseph N., spoke of how a group of 50 youths attacked his home and raped him and his two daughters, both of whom later died as a result of the assaults.

'They said, "If you don't want to do what we are telling you, you will be our wife". Six boys took me aside and told me to UnCloth. I refused.
'They did a very bad thing to me. They made me their wife; they made me a homosexual.'
Joseph N. reveals one of his daughters contracted HIV as a result of the rape, and died in June 2014.

His second daughter never recovered from the injuries she sustained in the attack, which included being shot with a poisoned arrow, and she died in May last year.

Joseph N now cares for some of his grandchildren, but has been suffering from chronic health issues since the January 2008 attack.

Several victims describe how the perpetrators used foreign objects during the rapes, inserting everything from guns to bottles in their vaginas.

One survivor from Mombasa told of how she was raped using a gun, while another was so badly abused with sticks that her uterus had to be removed.

Another woman, identified only as Mwanaidi H. was raped by officers of the General Service Unit (GSU), the para-military wing of the Kenyan Police Force, when she was seven months pregnant.

She was subjected to such brutal rape and assault that her baby died inside her.
Nyasiongo F., aged 24, was gang raped with her then 12-year-old sister, who was subjected to such a violent sexual assault she suffered a brain injury.

'The man was so violent with my sister because she was screaming. He hit her on the head with his fists and she fainted,' she told HRW.
'She was in a coma for six months. She is not okay mentally. She does not know how to use a toilet. She faints often.

'Sometimes she gets violent and breaks things in the house. I became pregnant following the rape and I live with her and my son. We have no relative to help us. It is very hard on me.'
- See more at: http://www.duketundesblog.com/2016/02/kenyan-father-who-refused-to-join-his.html#sthash.sQEaRAnW.dpuf

Re: Kenyan Father Who Refused To Join His Daughters Rapist, Was Raped As Well. by smsshola(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Perilous time indeed...
Re: Kenyan Father Who Refused To Join His Daughters Rapist, Was Raped As Well. by OpinionCounts(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
The wickedness in the heart of men, I always wonder how God is able to still forgive us despite all this atrocities.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia’s Master Plan Against ISIS, Assad And Iran In Syria / Judge Wins $291m Lottery Jackpot, His Brother Wins $7 / From A Shepherd Girl In Morocco To The Education Minister In France!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.