Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square (1157 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by kcowen(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2016
Jude Okoye is finally done with his brothers P-Square and he has removed them from the lists of artists he manages. We guess Jude is tired of Peter calling him out and his fans also asking him if it is by force to manage the two brothers. One thing that is however not clear is if the duo of P-Square will actually break up after this. Peter was quoted to have said, Paul said, if Jude no longer manages them, then they can as well say BYE TO THE P-SQUARE BRAND.

Jude’s official twitter handle now only reads ‘President/C.E.O Northside Inc and Northside Entertainment Ltd. MANAGERS of Cynthia Morgan’.

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Good! I hope peace reigns now undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by Peritus(m): 8:20am On Feb 19, 2016
kcowen:
Jude Okoye is finally done with his brothers P-Square and he has removed them from the lists of artists he manages. We guess Jude is tired of Peter calling him out and his fans also asking him if it is by force to manage the two brothers. One thing that is however not clear is if the duo of P-Square will actually break up after this. Peter was quoted to have said, Paul said, if Jude no longer manages them, then they can as well say BYE TO THE P-SQUARE BRAND.

Jude’s official twitter handle now only reads ‘President/C.E.O Northside Inc and Northside Entertainment Ltd. MANAGERS of Cynthia Morgan’.
Poor reportage. That he removed psquare record group from his handle does not mean that he has "finally called it quit". There is a problem and we already know, but the above heading does not reflect the content
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by kcowen(m): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Peritus:

Poor reportage. That he removed psquare record group from his handle does not mean that he has "finally called it quit". There is a problem and we already know, but the above heading does not reflect the content
When you remove somebody from your management list,what does that mean ? Check his Tweet & instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BB7YJQNrP2y/
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by Sabadon(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
#jst passing by, I still dey wait make baba pick up my call while some ppo wen dem don pick up their own dey form issoryt
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by kcowen(m): 8:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Sabadon:
#jst passing by, I still dey wait make baba pick up my call while some ppo wen dem don pick up their own dey form issoryt
No mind them,No be dia mate Ty bello & E money dey pick hawker for street,dem dey here dey collect my MB issoryt
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by ChappyChase: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2016
Op source/sauce, or I won't comment!
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Better jare, make we hear word
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by missKiffy(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
It's about time undecided no be by force
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by Pappyto: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2016
Hi
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by Mprex(f): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Pls what happened to Nairaland's smiley, seun?
Re: Jude Okoye Finally Call It Quit With P-square by kcowen(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Noticed nigeria didn't give them much attention like the other time.we re already use to their feud imagine I had a feud with my younger bro & nobody heard of it,psquare change another statics

(1) (Reply)

Actress Helen Sosu Gives Birth To Baby Boy / How AMVCA Winner Was Welcomed Back In Tanzania! / Is This Military Training? Nigerian Airforce Officials Maltreat Female Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.