Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram (21869 Views)

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by cecegorz(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
VERY VERY VERY STRONG Allegations, even bordering on libel coming from FFK here.

But I love the frontal confrontation of the imposition of SAS on the party.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by pat358(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
RIP to PDP
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by LexzyBillz(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2016
shakur4luv:
God punish all of una so nah know d founder nah no talk since u all are playing politics with peoples life and some bastard will come here and say sai buhari, jonathan their role model etc simply because non of their close relation is affected God punish una join with d yeye politicians #IHATEPOLITICS

God will so bless you.Amen. As much as I no like to dey curse elders, God please make this one an exemption for me as I say "If it's true what FFk have said. All of una wey be leaders and knows this.God in HIS infinite anger will not spare you to your 5th generation on this. ISA/IJN.Amen.And I mean everyone of them by God's grace.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by snoopdg(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Another FFK write up that got me smiling at his legendary writing as I read the long piece, fani is betrayed at the highest level by people he held in trust. It happens where morality is slayed for a cheap gain. I am waiting for the lousy Ekiti guy governor to speak about his new party leader, fani has voiced his displeasure. It worrisome that a party with such u huge face dent can display modu as their champion. Doyin okupe is dismayed too, saddening that GEJ has a hand in such a deep shit/error. It's laughable and most ridiculous for pdp to come up with such character to lead it.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
So u guys knows who are those behind Boko Haram? But your negligent wouldn't allowed you! After Sheriff bail Olisa wt N400m what will expect? PDP are hypocrite.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by buddylawson: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
condralbede:
This man is very good in writing, better than wole

I concur.

1 Like

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Vuvuzela007: 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Another FFK write up that got me smiling at his legendary writing as I read the long piece, fani is betrayed at the highest level by people he held in trust. It happens where morality is slayed for a cheap gain. I am waiting for the lousy Ekiti guy governor to speak about his new party leader, fani has voiced his displeasure. It worrisome that a party with such u huge face dent can display modu as their champion. Doyin okupe is dismayed too, saddening that GEJ has a hand in such a deep shit/error. It's laughable and most ridiculous for pdp to come up with such character to lead it.

His Excellency the Governor of Ekiti State is strongly backing Ali Modu Sheriff chairmanship.
Its all about the Benjamin's($) as far as he's concerned.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by deolu2000(m): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is alright FFK, i know you have good writing skills, kudos. My prayer is that, may all my enemies act wrongly and be in disarray like PDP IJN!
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by DelTel(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
FFK is firing his first salvo of strategy with his ultimately plan of get himself expelled from PDP and move to APC.

Where was FFK when GEJ was moving around with Sheriff?

FFK has carefully chosen his word (calling Sheriff an ex-senator and gov intellectual-deficient et al). And even going further to say Sheriff was chosen for his large pocket and jets; pls FFK should tell us who told him this, Mimiko or Fayose or whom?? Cos we know those 2 govs are very close to you!

In all, this is the vintage FFK - operation leave PDP grin

His next salvo is definitely is - I CAN'T be in same party with a boko haram sponsor.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by tbliss22(m): 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Its obvious he talks too much at times but check his facts there might be some truth in them.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
I doubt FFk wrote all these. That man does not think straight. On the other hand, if it's true he wrote this piece, my conclusion is that he now takes his medications. And for Mr Twitter senator with "common sense", we need to read tweets from you on the national issue as well.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by orisa37: 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
I didn't say so.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by 989900: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Flexherbal:
I don't take politicians serious. Thank God the price of dollr does not affect my herbal product, because it is made in Nigeria

Are you an island? #sillypost#lumpenproletariat
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by 989900: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Admiralty616:
I doubt FFk wrote all these. That man does not think straight. On the other hand, if it's true he wrote this piece, my conclusion is that he now takes his medications. And for Mr Twitter senator with "common sense", we need to read tweets from you on the national issue as well.

He made so much sense, but you could sense he was sidelined in the scheme of things -- it's always about interests for politicians.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by misgab: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
where is mr common sense, where is metur? where are the loud mouthed pdp stalwarts?SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ON ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU?MODU SHETIFF KE? BOKO CHAIRMAN. NAWAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by TheNas: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
The idea of getting the best is not easy however, there is need to try as much as possible and get moderately good person. That was the mistakes GEJ did in his government by allowing those who have clear questionable characters to head the affairs of his government and not necessary that GEJ is bad. Even current government may have some bad elements but when it is obvious that they are bad, the government ought to distance itself from such persons. The issue of Ali Modu Sheriff is almost clear that he is accused by so many fingers, in which both local and international pointed finger at him. For that reason PDP ought to have not consider Ali Modu Sheriff. You see I am a fan of Buhari but I dont't like other party to fail simply because I, my and friends and family including your various beliefs will be among the final victims if such party failure in various states that is why I love the governor of Gombe State (PDP) as far as I am concern he is trying his best.
Please we should not be inhuman and praying for failure when our own (be it party, ethnicity, religion and/or region) are not on power, that act alone amounted to the suffering we are now. So for me I am not happy as PDP proposed Ali Modu Sheriff as their leader for the fact that he has so many allegations against him both locally and internationally.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eeyah.
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
kasay:
This is the first sensible statement FFK has made in his lifetime.

Where is TonyeBarcanista??

Barca, come read something oooo
FFK is a ranting ranter

1 Like

Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Idi..ot FFK....so it is now he knows Ali is a Boko Haram founder.? when they were in government he didn't say dis...hypocrate
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Chibest2000(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Too lengthy
Re: FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram by Hhansome(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2016
Sasuwa:
Sheriff is the best candidate for this position, the demon party need a devil as a leader. If sherif sponsor BH , pdp also sponsor corruption and poverty that gave birth to bh
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.