Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC (33885 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
power of weed buhari should try it
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by kingarizona1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eddie001:
is he d old guy in d pic?
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by VellyG(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
He was my neighbour in Benin back then(late 80's)b4 he hit the limelight. I remember how he shares sweets for all the children living around when ever he returns from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by ezera(m): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eddie001:

No he is the girl. PEOPLE and questions...
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by lurlah2014(f): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
SO HAPPY FOR HIM
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Don't do drugs kids
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by adewalesamuel(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
1 family
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by omoharry(f): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
TheAziz:
hmmm, when majek was having problem, why didn't they visit him? mtchew family sha
Exactly my thought..fare weather relatives, that will crawl into your net when the going is smooth and disappear into thin hair immediately you find yourself in a mess.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by omoharry(f): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
IceDude:
Where dem dey since?........Anywayz, the ladies got massive "water melons"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
Where my friend that year for Word of Faith. All of them Carry the same NOSE.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Boss13: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
CastedDude:
nice..see the resemblance.

Where? They were all wearing sun glasses.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is Majek not married, with kids?
Where is the immediate family?
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by AreaFada2: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
Silvofitz:
Is Majek not married, with kids?
Where is the immediate family?

In USA. He has been away from them like 10 years. His ex-wife gave an interview some months back.
One problem of kids based in diaspora.

Kids with foreign mentality will hardly come looking for their dad with the way Boko Haram, kidnapping, robberies, ritual killings in 9ja will be sensationalised in Western media.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na good tin dey always sell himself,..Edo state are too gorgeous in styles
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by gbishman: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Very beautiful family, All glory to the name of God the father. the Son and the Holy spirit. Amen
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by henrimoto(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
TheAziz:
hmmm, when majek was having problem, why didn't they visit him? mtchew family sha
where were they when majek was loitering around jibowu, yaba? Thank God for quick improvement on his situation. AYIRI ! AYIRI!! God will continue to bless You.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by phintohlar(f): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
I just love dis man cos we are from d same town
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by AreaFada2: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
omoharry:
Exactly my thought..fare weather relatives, that will crawl into your net when the going is smooth and disappear into thin hair immediately you find yourself in a mess.

You must understand that these relatives are under 30. They might have only met him a handful of times as grown ups.
Still, it's these younger ones still connecting with him now. He has hardly anything to offer them.

One major problem is drug addicts disconnect with family.

Their new family are fellow addicts & suppliers.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by bloomin: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
flexxyworld:
I wish there remembered him, helped, supported or would have been proud enough too pose a picture with him when he was loitering around lagos begging for money for drink and looking so tattered.. What a world..

I just wanna make a shout out too al those who would have have wished. To be the FTC, I hope the your feeling the heat in the country atm and the blackout.. God bless nigeria

You practically read my thoughts!
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by flexxyworld(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
bloomin:
You practically read my thoughts!
Maybe.. It was just easy too read thru
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by 6digitscomrade: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
my bro thanks for helping him out..ignorance and lack of exposure its bad..but with people like u ..u can correct people without lashing out on dem dey will only get better..sumtymz wen i hear some self styled grown ups talk..i just knw wat and how dey were made up..and i adjust to a near level wiv dem so dey wudnt feel disgruntled or uncomfortable..and some of dem dey grew up in d villages which is not a gud rzn to be archaic tho..but its also a factor...i wonder if some people knw how many successful people dead and alive consume weed all their lives..even in other climes its a prescription med..u can buy synthesized ones even with ur desired flavour...its used for relief from migraine,depression,anxiety..hyper activeness..etc..weed isnt a hard drug,,but the society calls it drugs and as all drugs it shudnt be abuse..cuz even paracetamol if abused has its own penalty..take caution wen u sef medicating..is enuff dat sef medication is bad..
grandstar:

Weed did. not do that. Either meth, crack, cocaine or herion.

Meth in particular eats up the body. Google images of "meth addicts"
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by klax(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Funny people so Majek now has relatives And they are smilling posing for picture So when he was roaming the street in near madness stage where are you all So Majek has family.......hhhmmmm God punish you plus thunder fire you for posing with him in that picture.

I knew how I joined good Nigeria to cried out for help for this man and donated to rescued him and so many Nigerians did same then we never even knew he has any living family but now the light has finally shine on his tunnel and you are posing picture with him i repeat thunder fire you all.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by 6digitscomrade: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
i swear i go fall ur hand here if u nor stop diz antara...where 4 b syd?late 80s?b4 lime light?how late?agaju onye wane mo?we moved to beni in 85..i knw him mama house cuz its close to my grandad house so if u gonna lie think twice..now ans my questions...rmba am most interested in lates 80s b4 he hit lime abi cherry light...
VellyG:
He was my neighbour in Benin back then(late 80's)b4 he hit the limelight. I remember how he shares sweets for all the children living around when ever he returns from Lagos.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by fatytoy333(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
No matter how cute they are...can't just date from his family yeah I can't....Like seriously the w££d thing.

Guess davido's babymama is related to majek fashek....

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
The irony of life,you are well know and recognize by family and friend when you are doing fine. Majek i wish you well!
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by jude33084(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eddie001:

yes he is wink
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by jude33084(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
6digitscomrade:
i swear i go fall ur hand here if u nor stop diz antara...where 4 b syd?late 80s?b4 lime light?how late?agaju onye wane mo?we moved to beni in 85..i knw him mama house cuz its close to my grandad house so if u gonna lie think twice..now ans my questions...rmba am most interested in lates 80s b4 he hit lime abi cherry light...

hahaha! cheesy

Kolo grin
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
chief AYIRIMI EMAMI God bless you for financing the rehabilitation... My chairman sir I wish I see you face to face to thank you.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by musicwriter(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Those that trust in the lord shall be like mount zion which shall never be forsaken. The word of God always come to pass.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by OmoOsanyin: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
flexxyworld:
I wish there remembered him, helped, supported or would have been proud enough too pose a picture with him when he was loitering around lagos begging for money for drink and looking so tattered.. What a world..

I just wanna make a shout out too al those who would have have wished. To be the FTC, I hope the your feeling the heat in the country atm and the blackout.. God bless nigeria

PMB helllllloooooo?
Are you around there sir ...?

If available, step up the plate sir and FIRE ALL PHCN, DISCOS, GENCOS staff...
They've outlived their uselessness, defiled Senate orders, executing their pre-meditated threat of TREASONABLE ACTIONS, SABOTAGING the nation's progress, citizen safety and welfare in this crunch times. How patriotic
Their plunging the nation into blackout only confirm outliving their uselessness; and they thus have thrown in the towel. The nation is in darkness; or does Aso Rock have electricity supply sir?

And while @ it, remember to dissolve and discontinue this so-called INNEFICIENT, FRAUDULENT, CORRUPT, CALLOUS, THIEVING, EMBARASSMENT electricity privatisation ass-crap.

Oh lest i forget sir, they must be made to refund all collected FRAUDULENT N750 'service' but non-service charge from subscribers. At least for the month of January 2016 billings.

Thank you Mr. President, we the people trust in your no-nonsense disposition and are loyal sir.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by tranxo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian music legend, Majek Fashek showed his youthful side as he reunited with his nephew and nieces in Benin after a long time (a decade to be precise). The "Rainmaker" has gotten himself back on his feet following his stint at a rehabilitation center for drug relapse.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/music-legend-majek-fashek-poses-with.html
The people that abandoned him. SMH embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede Looks Enchanting In Short Gown (Photos) / IcePrince Reacts To Cheating Rumours About His Girlfriend / Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.