Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC (33888 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by VellyG(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
6digitscomrade:
i swear i go fall ur hand here if u nor stop diz antara...where 4 b syd?late 80s?b4 lime light?how late?agaju onye wane mo?we moved to beni in 85..i knw him mama house . z its close to my grandad house so if u gonna lie think twice..now ans my questions...rmba am most interested in lates 80s b4 he hit lime abi cherry light...
What will I gain to lie Abt being a neighbour to majek fashek? I lived at ivbiogie street off upper mission and majek fashek lived at 4th guobadia lane in fact we shared the same fence. And now if this doesn't tally with what u know Abt him then u are the one Lying .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by 6digitscomrade: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
lol@wat will i gain?u will gain fame like olajumoke...lol..even all d places u mentioned got me home sick..
VellyG:

What will I gain to lie Abt being a neighbour to majek fashek? I lived at ivbiogie street off upper mission and majek fashek lived at 4th guobadia lane in fact we shared the same fence. And now if this doesn't tally with what u know Abt him then u are the one Lying .
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by lomaxbien(m): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Eddie001:
is he d old guy in d pic?
No,he the lady in red.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by timmyblast(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Were dem mi dey? (Reekado banks) song
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by gentleheart1(f): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
shey them say na only igbo girls dey fine and yellow like this.
Are they Igbos I don't understand?
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by datigbogirl: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Eddie001:
is he d old guy in d pic?
No he's d white bag d woman is carrying.
Re: Majek Fashek Poses With His Cute Relatives After 10 Years Of Not Seeing Them.PIC by ClintonDal(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
No matter how cute they are...can't just date from his family yeah I can't....Like seriously the w££d thing.

Guess davido's babymama is related to majek fashek....
Just negodu your life... who said anything about dating here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-red And A Fan Come For Each Other After Flaunting Money On Instagram. / Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa / Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.