Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano (14303 Views)

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / My Boss, Sheriff Will Destroy PDP — Shettima (Flash Back) / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by eddyslim(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
L0L.. APC, scared already?
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by lawyer(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by macino1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
jh
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by ishiamu(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
MrMcJay:

APC scared of Modu Sheriff? Lolz.

Wee need people like you in the PDP to ensure that that Late party gets a befitting burial.

Kk
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by macino1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nigerians are not interested in that. All we need is quality leadership.
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by Bishops10(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sasuwa:
I think sheriff is the best candidate for this position, the demon party need a devil as a leader. If sherif sponsor BH , pdp also sponsor corruption and poverty that gave birth to bh
I swear you've gat brains up there with beauty Adorning it.
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by shaqhead: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
Meaning that Modu Sheriff is after all a politician of considerable clout in the north.
More like PDP jst got their coffin bearer as their acting Chairman.
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by Godsonkemz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
For the first time i agree with the governor. Sheriff Umar is not someone anyone could trust with his antecedents in the past. He will sell pdp over to Apc if he's given opportunity and crush every chances of bouncing back.
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by jmand(m): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Anyway, this is not the matter you should talk about your Excellency, we voted you just bcoz to continue from where our erstwhile Governor Rabi'u Kwankwaso stop, appearing in media while accusing useless man (sherriff) isn't what we voted you to do. C'mon your Excellency let make KN greater
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by francizy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
I always knew that the boko haram sponsor and his click are APC at heart. Their aim, including the whole of APC is to use him to destroy opposition. If not, what stops the president from prosecuting his brother and co supporter of boko haram?

If the whole of SE and SS politicians, including some well meaning SW and Northern politicians knows what's good for their political career and Nigeria at large, they should better leave PDP and join APGA, then merge with Kowa, LP, etc. Then afterwards, stop the act of taking in any idiotic fooool with questionable character into the new party.

1 Like

Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by Reference(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Does the governor know where even he will be come 2019. As if politics started today.
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by AlPeter: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
francizy:
I always knew that the boko haram sponsor and his click are APC at heart. Their aim, including the whole of APC is to use him to destroy opposition. If not, what stops the president from prosecuting his brother and co supporter of boko haram?

If the whole of SE and SS politicians, including some well meaning SW and Northern politicians knows what's good for their political career and Nigeria at large, they should better leave PDP and join APGA, then merge with Kowa, LP, etc. Then afterwards, stop the act of taking in any idiotic fooool with questionable character into the new party.
this is a very reasonable post. Your proposition is the only way they can raise reasonable opposition against APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by zurine(f): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by jetage1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
popcykaylah:
lol...i knew that guy would be a snitch mere looking at his tribal marks.afterall everyone is jumping off PDP(sinking ship)
I initially tot he would be a snitch too, but for APC to openly call him a snitch, i am having a rethink, is APC trying hard to turn PDP against him? if yes, to what end? my thoughts though
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by popcykaylah(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
jetage1:
I initially tot he would be a snitch too, but for APC to openly call him a snitch, i am having a rethink, is APC trying hard to turn PDP against him? if yes, to what end? my thoughts though
na the game of politics in naija be that grin
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by CadetJayKay(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Nigerian politics
PDP+APC=Nigerian politicians.D same APC members DAT accuse PDP of misrule in d last 16 yrs r d ones DAT benefitted from Pdp's looting.Ganduje was a Commissioner and Deputy Governor in PDP govt,so wch PDP is he talking about?Nigerian politicians have been fooling us since time immemorial.Mr Governor d fact DAT u r nw in APC does not make u a Saint,cos u wia part of d stealing/looting spree under PDP regime.Ma Brodas don't b fooled 'Na dem dem'.APC and PDP are birds of d same feather.
Re: Modu Sheriff Will Work For Us In APC – Governor Of Kano by orakao8: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
KEEP DREAMING
kay29000:
That's a nice chess move by the Kano state Governor...now watch it cause confusion in the camp of the enemy. Some 48 Laws of Power ish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Eko, Augie Supreme Court Justices / 2017 Lagos State Christmas Carol Service (Photos) / Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.