Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) (35921 Views)

Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures) / Ghana Man Commits Suicide After His Family Refused Him To Marry His Baby Mama / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Gossiplover:
A man suspected to be mentally unstableallegedly butchered his six family members including his Father, Mother, three children and one other family member, at Assin Akrofuom area in Ghana yesterday February 18th. He targeted their necks and nearly decapitated them. Photos were shared by Facebook user Ophori Suarez and they're
horrific.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/man-butchers-his-mom-dad-3-children-in.html
demonical.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by exceloup: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
odepacy:
Jesus thou son of Davil have mercy

pls mind ur spellings nd wht u say
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Alaminz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
i hope is not a fake stories...because pple are liers...on netwk..
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Where are We actually going in this saddest world,..everyday Different stories in different dangerous form.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by ukachy69: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I think d devil personally possessed him

Yes...... The idiot (devil) did not send any of his agent to possess d guy..... So sad. Rip to the dead....

#lordhavemercy
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by FTBOY: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
tamuno!!! shocked shocked shocked
where they all sleeping when this bastard attacked them?
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by FTBOY: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
.[size=13pt]TRAIN YOUR CHILD, SO THAT HE WILL GIVE YOU REST....[/size]
you know what? i don't think you're silly, but the people who gave you likes for this thrash comment are...

2 Likes

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Alaminz:
i hope is not a fake stories...because pple are liers...on netwk..
undecided

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I think d devil personally possessed him
Or maybe he is d devil himself

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Olaedomiracle: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
2 BAD,things are really happening..
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
let me guess!

you kept ya brain somewhere before you make this comment.

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by xGun: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
O ga oo
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by klax(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mentally disable but know how to use weapon Mentally disable know that the best place to give death sentence is by hacking the neck off the body Joking pls he is simply a criminal and must be treated so.

Don't mention mental issue in this case this is multiple murder case and that is it.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Or maybe he is d devil himself
I like ur signature
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by chukzy700: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
jesus.................this is terrible
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Aremu01(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh dear God
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Vision4God: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
The Blood of Jesus..

Ds is an occultic act.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eku lere ese!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I like ur signature
Tanks
Nd i like ur moniker
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by lightdotcom: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Empiree: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Subhanallah!!!. .......Laaa hawla walakuwata ila bilah

Inna Lilai Waina ilai rojiun. ...

1 Like

Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by IntroVAT: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why is no one asking how he allegedly butchered 6 people with a machete. Were they waiting in line? Why was no alarm raised when the first one was attacked. We're they poisoned first?

It still remains a tragedy even if these questions are answered. RIP
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Etizz: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Let's say he is truly mentally unstable,

Let's say he started from the father,

U mean the other four will just sit and wait for their turn to be butcher by him?

What are they doing while he is busy killing d first victim?

Can't they fight or run or raise an alarm for help.....

These things keep me wondering...

RIP...
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ewooooo!!!!!!! What is this world turning into,my father?
This is horrific! What could have possessed him to that extent? See that woman hand insid plate! Must have been eating! Omg!
May their soul RIP
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
How come all of dem loose guard at the same time... The guy isn't a machine nau, so he couldn't have butchered all of them simultaneously. All the same....RIP to the dead.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by delishpot: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD

They said he was mentally challenged. This is not a home training mater. You do not know them well enough to judge their training skill. A lot of factors influence a person's character. I have seen kids from good homes commuting bad crimes. I know home training is also very important in a person's life but some times a parent's best effort brings calamity instead of peace.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by shirgles(m): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Blood of Jesus
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by cartoonday(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Endtime deeds!!
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
This one no commot hand for food ooo... chai, but wait which kin madness me dis? killin madness.... RIP deadz
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by Gaskia: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
The Assassin of Assin, gruesome.
Re: In Ghana, Man Kills His Mother, Dad And 3 Children (graphic Photos) by symbianDON(m): 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
auntysimbiat:
TOO BAD

aunty, dem de train weyrey?? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Men With Human Skulls In Ogun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student / Xmas: Man Kills Son In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.